If feudalism collapsed because of internal contradictions...

If feudalism collapsed because of internal contradictions, and capitalism will collapse because of internal contradictions, does this mean communism will also collapse because of internal contradictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

multivax.com/last_question.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. After communism comes Super Communism.

after communism we ascend into a higher plane of existence as beings of pure energy

What is the theory of super communism?

Baby steps to the end of history my comrades
baby steps

communism collapses into instrumentality

once absolute equality is reached communism collapses into anarcho-capitalism as the final synthesis of the dialectic

I don't think capitalism will collapse personally.

What are you talking about? Communism HAS already collapsed.

yes

once we achieve post-scarcity we will have anarchy

checkm8 commies

It's wrong to assume that communism has contradictions because everything before it had theirs, but it's possible. I can hope that a communist society would be much more willing to adopt a superior system in order to solve the contradictions than capitalism is.

after communism when we have spread everywhere in the universe we will have intergalactic anarchy

And once we liberate the entire universe, what comes next?, do we trascend reality and kill god? Is that a game over?

Probably? We can't see the future man. We can no more conceive of what comes after gommunism than a denisovan could predict feudalism.

we become god and the game starts over

multivax.com/last_question.html

The internal contradictions of feudalism and capitalism were around their class structure. Communism has no class structure because communism is classless.

What about inequalities imposed by nature instead of class? Does that create a contradiction, or no?

Feudalism didn't collapse because of any internal contradictions. Feudalism collapsed because it had arbitrary social relations which once challenged by the enlightenment reason, and the rising bourgeoisie that grasped on to this rationalism, made sure to erode and destroy this structure of society.

ONLY CAPITALISM has internal contradictions because of its very own rational form.

Once we get rid of material conditions, the next thing to do is get rid of the self.

Everything arbitrary is going to face the contradiction types of Feudalism against ANY rational skepticism that demands its rational legitimation. These systems claimed one thing, and in fact relied on the opposite; once this was realized the system was bound to implode as people questioned its legitimacy. The USSR was no less this kind of system than feudalism.

This
Feudalism was surprisingly honest about it's structure with a few exceptions

No. The problem isn't inequality, per se, it's the class structure.

You are Frances Fukuyama and I claim my five pounds.

ily gorillaposter

Sure there may be contradictions but there's no way to tell what they are at this point as we are not in communism. But thanks to the nature of dialectics, we can be assured they will almost certainly be not as bad as what's come before.

But that's not how it works. If communism has a dialectical structure, from a Marxist POV, it's as fucked as capitalism is. This is why communism is NOT a political economy for Marx. It is post economic and post political form of life since for Marx economics is a realm of natural necessity and politics is the ideological reflection of structures of necessity. Communism is a form of life beyond this.

Now, frankly I think this conception is gibberish nowadays, but that's Marx's conception.

What I mean to say is: communism is not an answer to the problems of economics, it is an absence of the problems by the fact that economics disappears as a social category of human society.

If you'll recall the things of dialectics may contain the destruction of themselves within themselves, but they tend towards reason. If indeed human emancipation is what is achieved by communism through a state of general abundance, we still do not know what a state of general abundance will do to humans as while they may eliminate all the problems of economics, they can easily create a whole new set of problems we could not have foreseen, although they will most likely be lesser problems just as political emancipation of liberalism resulted in less problems than feudalism and slavery.

Gorilla poster is my favorite Holla Forums persona

What do you think nowadays?

WORLDWIDE MILKSHOP GULAG

Don't encourage him. Tripfags are all shit, but he is the worst of them.

The drills keep turning