Tfw Jonathan Mcintosh will never understand the meaning of fatherhood

>tfw you are not Jonathan Mcintosh

Seriously, can he just end his life already since he's losing everything?

u wot m80

This is like the third time you have made this thread. We have already laughed at this cuck. Let it go.

we have this thread everyday

Hi Jonathan.

Thank you, natural selection and hypergamy, for making sure cucks never spread their genes.

Jonathan stop its pathetic.

This is now a DUBS thread

I SURE FUCKING LOVE TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES

Nice.
Check em.

checked

I forgot my sage. time to commit sudoku.

You redeemed yourself by getting sweet dubs

The more people who get cucked, the better my life becomes!

stop projecting Macintosh

Do we know for certain McIntosh was dumped?

I am still in awe at what he wrote in his tweet. I mean, what was he trying to say? Something something "toxic masculinity" I assume? Everything I saw in the GoW trailer exemplified what it MEANS to be a father. Stern, yet still caring, not letting emotions get in the way of what you or your offspring are trying to accomplish. A common goal, worked towards together, and without any giving up when things get rough.

So yeah, I still don't get what he was complaining about.

Maybe because his dad is a rich conservative or something like that. Its obvious he doesn't talk to his dad because of Jonathan's feminists views. So his dad must have cut off any ties to him.

Kratos teaches his son how to hunt, when he should be teaching him how not to rape.

He's never really saying anything. It's more like he's expressing his complex emotional issues and self-loathing through buzzwords and pseudo-intellectually gibbering.

John is not a smart man. He never was. He makes up for his lack of intelligence by hyperfocusing on a field of critique and study that matters even less than the points in an episode of Who's Line Is It Anyways.

Kind of like how people who want to be artists but have no talent, skill, or meaningful message to express become modern artists who pass of piles of literal trash and human shit as art, McInjosh will never be an intellectual academic, so he became a feminist pop culture critic.

fuck you

Sorry, Johnny. But I'm already a father.

He's going to have a nice conservative upbringing, be proud of his white male privilege, and I'm going to teach him to laugh at cucks like you.

Enjoy your liberal shit-talking while you can. The pendulum is about to swing hard the other way within the next generation.

has it been actually confirmed Anita is fuckign someone else?

'Who else but Mcintosh!"

I thought Anita was a lesbian…

Uh oh