The revolution demands concentration, increase of forces. From the masses, from individuals...

What did he mean by this?

Was Lenin a #volcel?

Other urls found in this thread:

marxist.com/lenin-on-womens-question.htm
marxists.org/archive/zetkin/1920/lenin/zetkin1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Citation needed.

benin > lenin tbh

I prefer

"Fusozay Var Var": "Enjoy Life"
Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
Good. Welcome back.
We Renrijra Krin live and fight together, and know that Leyawiin and the Empire will not give way very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Emperor's Blades.
Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures that Leyawiin denies us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.

marxist.com/lenin-on-womens-question.htm
– Clara Zetkin

Lenin's reply:

It is a warning that decadence will obscure the purpose of revolutionaries. He is not wrong in that regard. Overindulgence always comes at someone else's expense.

Why don't you people learn to just fucking the quoted passages to find where they're from?

marxists.org/archive/zetkin/1920/lenin/zetkin1.htm

Hm, it seems like there are a lot of ways you can interpret the OP then. I think a proper read of the rest of the article would probably help.

From what I can tell though, he seems to be attacking intoxication and sexual life as produced by Capitalism, but not those two things on their own, which honestly at first glance is what I thought was being said.

Do you think Lenin got a lot of pussy? When I see him on old pictures with other commies he always seems like that one guy in group projects who wants tells everyone to stop fucking around and "be serious about this"

I was joking about the volcel part m8. Also, didn't he have a lover who lived with him and his wife for a while?

Apparently according to his wife, he wasnt that often passionate about sex, but when he was, he was pretty good. Makes sense I guess.

Yea I fell for the bait a bit there. I'd like to see a source on that claim though aha.

so are you gon' read it?

The more things change, the more they stay the same. I do not know if it is more amusing or more disheatening to know that Lenin dealt with the same bullshit a hundred years ago.

Fucking capitalism.

Not a leninist but he is right, you need self discipline and duty to get something as important as social change.

y'all fascists itt

Ebin

What a surprise.

Try reading the article.

BTFO

HOW WILL Holla Forums EVER RECOVER?

literally no fun allowed

Lenin did feminism the right way. Convince women to support the revolution not by catering to popular ideas about sex but rather by actually making the lot of women better with programs that free them from the burdens imposed upon them by the bourgeois economy.

The fuck? We have been preaching that shit forever. Lurk moar, faggot.

That's not really a huge blow for us. You'd be surprised to learn this, but the average leftypoler isn't drowning in pussy.

Muke's little daddy BTFO'D HIS DISGUSTING HEDONISM!

because boypussy is superior