Swaglord writes article on 4chan for Kushner's magazine

archive.is/zvNMY
observer.com/2017/04/why-4chan-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/
The fact that 4chan mods are writing articles for a news outlet owned by Kushner is far more interesting than the article itself.

jew?

that guy stickied my thread once.
hes still a fag though

He looks like he's a bottom and enjoys it. Seriously… well that was serious but more relevant is that this is confirmation of what a cuck shithole that place is and it's controlled.

They're learning…

Here, since you cannot into fucking no script or ad block.

OP your a faggot for not giving a TL:DR on an normalfag site.

worked fine for me with ublock and noscript

thats actually a pretty good article, pretty observant that the left only pushes people further right.

>Bill Nye Saves the World the show shuns any scientific approach to these topics
I don't see nothing wrong with this article, this faggot moderator deserves the bog tho.

Disgusting.

It's almost like he's warning the left or something, almost like he's a subversive kike telling his allies across the aisle to tone it down a notch.

Uh oh.. I wonder how Holla Forums will take this

4chan is indistinguishable form reddit at this point, so they'll call him a based kike.

I wonder which board he moderates.

Swaglord is the chief admin

tl;dr: Holla Forums is always right

That's..interesting

No writing talent, much words no say, platitudes
Exactly what one expects from a cuckmod

Lol, whine all you want, you boggable 4cuck hotpocket. They won't stop doubling down until they're being ushered into cattle cars.

dubs of truth

/r/ dox of the fucker and shipment of dildos, pizzas, boxers and diapers

He's a cuck, if you don't remember he was one of many janitors who shut it all down during the exodus is especially close to the faggots who ruined halfchan, you might even see him in the janitor leaks.

Gas the Kushner, mod war now

Well then looks like the shills might bnot of actually been shills
speaking 4chan at least has actual Kushner shills, dunno about here

ftfy

4pol has merged with r/the_donald since it has so little moderation. Some posts got on frontpage on donald just giving more exposure.

Luckily typical r/the_donald posters are turned off by anti jew and pro race distinction posts. So they won't come here.

I'm just glad Holla Forums is more cohesive and overall just /comfy/ on good days

They've been running the board for over a year.

Looking beyond the Gamergate jab, this is the most disgustingly normalfag thing I could imagine. The thought that could be a mod makes my blood boil.

It's sad how even digitally there are normies lurking everywhere. Nothing is safe, unless it's deliberately esoteric.

Holla Forums is always Reich.

No that's RapeApe.

Nigger 4pol hates r/The_Donald. They're the ones who keep bumping the shill threads because they have this mindset where "if we point out the shills arguments and prove their wrong we'll totally win" instead of just ignoring and reporting them.

No not really. Most of us hate the mods with a passion. Swaglord especially is despised for being a shit mod who uses /s4s/ as his own personal army.

He did eventually admit last year on 4pol that, while he agreed with getting GamerGate banned, the way the mods handled it was poorly thought out and implemented. If you read the logs over again, you'll know that RapeApe, Troid and VCR_Working were the ones pushing heavily to get it banned. RapeApe was the one who came up with the final decision, because moot the cuck was completely MIA and left the mods to fend for themselves.

if 4/pol/ is infested, why don't they just apply some chemo?

Chemo requires not getting b& by the mods.

I don't want to believe it's fallen that far, but I guess it has

Where the fuck have you been?
It was bad in 2008, let alone 2014 when everyone else finally left.

Some mods on here are not that far off from that. This is the dark timeline and you are just in it.

just looking through rose-tinted glasses

That guy looks like an out of costume furry faggot.

Nice, badge, Kamerad. I think we need a new badges thread soon.

Has any proof that he has an actual mongrel wife's daughter?

I know he's at least a global mod.

Most of the people who know anything about mods on 4chan already know who swaglord. Why do you think the thread title mentions his name?

t. overweight mixed mutt

that bill nye shit has been spammed to death, i mean it is posted again and again. it's just a stupid video, so aside from free publicity is there some reason they are trying to set up a billy nye vs 4chan thing?

I think it might be the same thing with Shia Lebouf where they are starting to see the potential for marketing by creating outrage with 4chan or something. I know this has been done already, but maybe they are late to the game?

doubt that

noscript

why doesn't the board do this automatically since people always bitch about it?

sage

"IVANKA AND HER MANLET ARE ATTACKING BILL NYE THE IMPROVE GUY!!"

Fuck off Soros

Another 4chan thread aggregated to 8/pol

(checked)
As Holla Forums has repeatedly observed, kikes don't know how to tone it down, they only double down. It's like they're genetically incapable of returning to subtlety once they've started abandoning it.

thas cuz Ublock can't be (((Bribed)))

>>Taykey
wew

in Holla Forums's case our biggest worry is one of pigman's hogs get loose and chews up the server. Outside of that he feels like the annoying boss that forwards you mails with urgent-sounding headlines that turn out to be just e-begging to read his new blog entry.
and of course angry banished paedos and codecuckey being an ignorant dumbass.

ETERNAL SEPTEMBER NEVER ENDED

typical marketingfag mistake of thinking someone clicking a link off FB in normieland equates to instant monies. The most they'll do is save a couple pics and never return.
If this is the 'quality' of jewt's friends it's easy to see why he's always broke.

I reckon they know even Antifa is losing steam so they need to get some narrative of "beloved childhood star savaged by nazi trolls, spends 3 days in suspiciously technologically-equipped hut crying and asking for donations to NASA's Patreon"

Make one. I'll post fresh OC in it when I get a chance.

THESE ROTTEN MOTHERFUCKERS

i assumed it was more of a security thing to keep people from accidentally following links, rather than to deprive the page of a few views.

And why should Holla Forums care?

All 4cuck mods are global. Specific boards have Janitors that only themselves and the Mods can moderate. Jannys can delete threads, Mods can delete + ban.

Pic related is true.

Because similar things can and will happen here. Jim is an incredibly unsavory individual.