Antifa planning riot in NYC May 1

archive.is/DmEn0

anti-com activate

webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spinosauruskin/status/856972904906600449
telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturepicturegalleries/4220575/Blackjack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what? Let them burn Jew York to the ground.

Nice. NYPD will get to have fun kicking their teeth in. I'll need to get some popcorn.

Good, I hope they do something stupid and get killed by cops, and then set the normies off and get declared a terrorist org like they should be. Then its open season.

Wow your ID of 23791A is just likely holy smokes gosh wowwee

you know where you are, right?

Penis.

If those faggots do things it will be on May Day…

and that's why antifa isn't a concern. they soon will have alienated everyone except the most radical and/or dumb with their behaviour.
I wouldn't even fight them. just stay away and they'll attack normies

It's literally always somewhere that funs aren't allowed. Always.

So the battle for middle earth begins. About damn time.

You have to prepare

Can we boost this? Convince all antifa to waste money on transit to NYC and get smashed by the NYPD? Please? Pretty please, with dead commies on top?

twitter.com/spinosauruskin/status/856972904906600449 pol btfo

When is Operation Gotham Shield, again?

Also, how many times have anarchists been used as useful idiots?

Since you asked so nicely user. What's the hashtag we want to go for? #tothebaricades #NYCMayday or something like that. Remember to post to all the red and red leaning leddits about this and how great its going to be. Don't use a new account or else they'll know its you, also check your post history for anything fishy. Hell, give Holla Forums a whirl as well.

Dubs confirm! Don't forget about more degenerate chans too, like 420chan!

Shit is going down all over the country on May Day. I don't know to what extent in each major city, though.

They're scared guys.

That's bad though. We need to get them to concentrate in NYC where the police force is strongest and least likely to take their shit. This will also weaken the attempts in all other cities. Perhaps we should use guilt? Guilt works well on SJWs, so it can be motivation to force their poorfags to spend rent money to go to NYC and lose their homes.

I say we let them have their march this time.

Let them burn some trashcans so that everyone remembers what retards these people are.

this is the face of antifa

Why the fuck are they picking May Day? It's just a fucking celebration of spring where kids dance around a maypole.

You kidding m8?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Workers%27_Day

Labor day is celebrated in the fall, m8

They banned the offenders right? Still won't go full natsoc but they're on the right track

They didn't, and AnCaps aren't any better than AnComs.

good, burn their own cities down. nigger logic suits them.

NOW
no seriously, it started this Monday and will end 'officially' on Friday

nothing will be happening in any city with funs.

Let them march unopposed. No need to fight, let the citizens of NYC deal with them or the cops. I wouldnt be surprised if we find out the Mayor here has ties as well.

I was wondering when HWNDU would get an OVA.

DO NOT ATTEND THIS EVENT TO CAUSE VIOLENCE

to maintain the moral high ground it is imperative that only antifa / BAMN attend counter-protests with the intention of attacking political opponents

Remember Operation Blackjack?
telegraph.co.uk/culture/culturepicturegalleries/4220575/Blackjack.html

tbh though I don't want to create needless messes for the custodians unless their illegal mexicans

Everyone should mask up, join the Black Bloc, and go on a rampage burning cars and smashing windows all over Manhattan.
Because anarchy.

lets be honest, we know they're mexicans. city governments don't hire white people anymore. only culturally enriched illegals.

Hey kid, wanna join ANTIFA?

In the rustbelt niggers usually go out and beat the fuck out any whites still around on mayday. I don't know how widespread the practice but I've heard from a few people in a few states this tends to happen particularly around public schools. No idea if antifa knows or cares about that, though.

Honestly I would love to see more antifa bamn getting knocked about but this is a good idea. Let them have their day, let them be as destructive as possible with no resistance. People will learn quickly.

They know, they just don't care since it's not their car getting torched yet. The constant escalation is what what we need to build the SA, every time we fight back and win more people are inclined to pitch in next time.

Aye, but this is New fucking York my man. If these idiots try to go for broke there won't be a news station alive that would dare ignore it. Just imagine them torching some millionaire's ride or busting up some angry hobo. These guys are playing hopscotch in a minefield, its going to be the best stream of the year for us so far

Here are some maps of where they are going to start. Keep in mind they said to meet around 3:30 pm so its going to be hours until it gets dark and they go hogwild.

Solid reasoning, but I still think we should continue antagonising them until they move on to bombings and mass shootings.

On the note, if some mudslime were to truck of peace an antifa mob, what line of reasoning do you think they'd use to pin it on us?

Remember when the Fresno muzzie shooter? Killed 3 folks and said he wanted to murder white people. One of the slain was an antifa panch-a-natzi. Nobody remembers him, memory holed. If they still try to pin it on us they can say he had a good reason to be mad at white people. Honestly they are more likely to cannibalize the white daddy's money antifa than a truck of peace muslim.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt. It is a lovely, deadly weapon when used well. Someone with better word skills and content creation skills than I needs to create a compelling and informative pamphlet to warn people about who Antifa are and what they are capable of, and Holla Forums folks in the NYC area need to distribute in large number these pamphlets to educate people, warn them of the upcoming May Day Rampage.

The key point of the pamphlet is to paint the image of Antifa as an anti-american, criminal, distructive and disruptive, subversive group. Refrain from injecting your other soapboxes/crusades in, just focus directly on Antifa, their criminality and how they are a threat to one as a law abiding citizen.

Some ideas I suggest:

Emphasize their unAmerican character, and unsavory nature. Warn people to hide things like flags, any signs of support for law enforcement or prominent politcial parties (Democrat or Republican). Emphasize that Antifa is only a front used by violent black block anarchocommunists responsible for riots and acts of destruction and terror long before trying to latch onto the current political situation. Note ties to racist groups like La Raza/ MS-13 and the like.

Make sure to let people know that they are at risk of being labelled a fascist by these violent masked radicals, for something as simple as a bumper sticker supporting a candidate on their car, a flag on their storefront or lapel or backpack, and that since a large number of people involved in the group take advantage of the riots for criminal activities like theft and robbery, even dressing well or carrying something like a tablet of laptop lead to someone in a mask bashing you with a wrench taped to their wrist while yelling "FASCIST!" "NAZI!".

Emphasize throughout that law enforcement officers are going to be stretched very, very thin, and that citizens will need to act to protect their own safety. Stir up that fearfulness - Hide those flags, those signs of political affiliation - make people think for a second about being fearful for simply being patriotic or expressing their political beliefs for instance. And don't make it right or left wing, emphasize that antifa at their heart are anarchists, and anyone can be labelled a fascist, either because the antifa goon is a true anarcho communist, or simply a thug/thief off to beat and rob them.

Well that's all for now. Any more ideas?

Get out, and stay out, faggot

When Tinkerbell here takes a krav maga class
NAZIS LOOK OUT!

Why not retrain them with plastic handcuffs and have them go "poof"?

Someone needs to edit the audio of another worldstarhiphop video into this, with a bunch of the urban youth whooping up some sort of shenanigans in the way they do when chimping out

These are all good ideas. Can be emphasized with images of commies burning flags fo maximum effect. Bring focus to their anti-American ideals.

I need to make sure I have something good to eat when it happens.

……..oh ok steve hold on let me IM these teens on here real quick
So muh doods i see you are hunting antifa. I think it would be pretty edge sauce of you all to shoot them in the head when they show up.

… ok steve sorry what were you saying about accrued vacation days….

more like the face of centralism

Reminder antifa were also going to riot in Seattle as well

They b& the horsefuckers while keeping the fags and traps

I guarantee this twat will be attending.

https:// twitter.com/GrimKim

If any anons were/are into extreme metal I'm sure you know of her. She ended up working for vice and espousing her political beliefs into everything she does. She now openly flaunts her black block affiliations and is triggered by everything while living in NYC. Interesting for someone who toured and sold merch for Anal Cunt.

She just covered the Roadburn festival and is on her way back to NYC. She really can't stand being called out on her commie affiliations. She has also mastered the fat girl angle shot. Hilariously Vice's hipster whiskey video did not have such a filter:
https:// video.vice.com/en_uk/video/drake-whiskey/579104648a5d35ca40333be4

Get locked up in NYC on a Sat, that's at least 2 nights on Rikers…maybe 3 if monday is busy.

That's a nice area to loot. I think BLM is done. Everybody's going to want to loot with Antifa.

HAHAHA

Nice meme, kid.

it's like a trash can orgy.

This. Fuck em.

Antifa Democrats want to fight zionist Repblicucks
Hopefully they both just get gassed.
Once all these jewish controlled idiots are gone, perhaps we can start some serious business of removing the kike, until then all we're doing is playing jewish politics as the jews designed the false left-right paradigm to do.

The only solution

Pic related, me

I fucking hope not. You have to be at least 18 to post here and should lurk for at least two more years before posting. You look 12. Reported.

ironic is still shit

NY has laws against wearing masks in public. I hope the police enforce it

Reminder: A picture says a thousand words and isn't TL;DR. Prepare yourselves for an opportunity to capture the best optics for future use.

And you're okay with that? You're a piece of shit.

Fuck off, shill. NYC is deep blue, anyone that ANTIFA goes after is almost assuredly a kike of kike-enabling SJW.

they are wheeling out the tactics of the 60s and 30s again.

True, but it's a bit different.

Back then, no one on the right was willing to fight back.The marxists and kikes were able to do whatever they wanted, because the conservatives didn't want to "stupid to their level" or because they tricked with universalist bullshit like "if you brawl with them in the streets then you're just like them"

And we're also on opposite sides now. The marxists represent the status quo. They are the guard dogs of the establishment. The first line of defense. This time, we're the new force that's storming through.

Communists do it on May 1st m8.

Plus those faggots are just boring.

Because "illegal detainment" can get you serious prison time. Stick to beating the shit out of them.

Low IQ posters like you need to go back to cuckchan.

Citizen's arrests are a thing, a bunch of them even happened on that beach in CA of all places with Trump supporters chanting "you take care of them or we'll take care of them" as they were literally handing detained antifa to the cops.

You'll be facing Jew York City prosecutors, judges and juries. Being in the right technically won't save you from being ruined with the process. Don't fall for the just world fallacy. Don't confuse what should be with what is.

Just zip-strip their hands behind their backs, zip strip their feet together, and then leave them on the streets
(Don't follow my advice, it just sounds fun)

The key point of my post is that it has already happened in fucking California just outside of LA, there simply isn't a better example of it being viable even in commie hell holes.

In Jew York City, if you "citizens arrest" an antifa and that doesn't result in a conviction of that antifa, then it was an illegal citizens arrest. For the citizens arrest to be legal the person arrested must be declared guilty. Do not underestimate the kikiness of Jew York City.

If you understand these risks and want to take them anyway, then fine. But don't suggest other anons do it too without explaining to them what the risks are. That's jew behavior. If people follow your advice without knowing the risks, they'll quite likely end up in prison, and for what? For the chance to ziptie a communist for a hour or so? That's a fucking awful tradeoff. A single user not in prison is worth more to us than a hundred ziptied communists.

If I take the time to throw something together, would there any NY anons be willing to spread them?

we are everywhere user

Hence, my disclaimer at the bottom…

Yeah, I'm mostly upset at the other guy. And the guy who was advocating it without disclaimer in a bunch of threads last week (probably the same guy, I'm guessing).

Why they didn't nothing when the HWNDU mongrels were denying the holocaust during a stream?

Good. This would be like niggers chimping out in Baltimore.

FUCK, I got classes. Who thought this is a good idea?

This, let's just let them riot and run their image with even more people. Plus if anybody doesn't know the may day protests are always huge and the Seattle one almost always devolves into riots so it's not advisable to go to counter protest

IR camera user here, got my test rig today. Overall it shows promise, I think the key to effectiveness may be an IR illuminating laser like the military uses for night vision. Still, the converted camera showed a fair bit of definition through thick cotton shorts or a medium weight cotton sweater without additional illumination. I'll start another thread with some test shots and more info as soon as I have a good feel for what works and what doesn't. If there are any NYC anons who are interested in getting a setup for doxing through masks, buy a converted DSLR in the 830nm range. Otherwise, general photography of ANTIFA shittiness is worth as much or more than beating them down on the street. If you are looking for a DSLR for riot photography, I recommend a Pentax k20D - you should be able to find one with a kit lens for around $200-$250, and they're ruggedized and weather sealed.

I look forward to seeing your results user.

I suck at putting things like this together, so just consider pic related a proof of concept. What kind of direction should I take future materials? Does anyone have any powerful imagery or phrases that I could use?

underrated

Replace every "them" with "Antifa"

Also maybe only keep the "… Antifa" formula, to give it a sort of rhythm.
>Running away from Antifa I'd drop this one since it implies weakness on the part of anybody who faces Antifa

uhm, that looks like its fired out of a cannon, or is that supposed to be smaller?

LET IT BURN
LET IT BURN
LET IT BURN
LET IT BURN

—-→
O
/\
|
/\

It was real in your mind, wasn't Shlomo?

Meh, let's all rally them on and try to understand their side of view to things.

Could be a really peaceful march, correct?

Thanks, user. You're right; it reads way better this way.

They are trying to start shit in St. Louis as well.
Pretty nice of them to put all this info on a single website

will be going deep undercover blasting this on repeat during the 'protests'

Here's the notice the city of Seattle put out regarding May Day. There's literally a warning for businesses to lock up their trash cans.