What does Holla Forums think of World of Final Fantasy?

What does Holla Forums think of World of Final Fantasy?

qute

its garbage

I think it looks like shit.

Deviant Art tier art

Who thouht chibi was a good idea?

All we've got is some screenshots of chibi shit?

Where's the details nigga?

I want to tenderly cuddle chibi Refia.

I want you to stop bumping shit

Countersage

Summerfag

Weebshit/10
it looks kinda cute though

Buttflustered

Penis

I think it looks unbearably ass.

I would only play if either there were no chibis, or if i could shoot the chibis in the face.

Not like it would be fun anyways.

Checked

It looks cute, but my biggest fear is that it'll take itself completely seriously instead of being a lighthearted spinoff.

we mysims now

I think the game looks cute. As long as the gameplay is good I could care less about what it looks like within reason.

its shit. Squeenix forgot why they had fans in the first place.

Is that pee dog?

Oh yeah, pee all over me dog!

It looks cute and nice.

I don't know why some anons are booty blasted over it.

Its just SMOL record keeper in 3d.

reported

I want to invade their reality and kick all their heads off

I imagine it makes a pleasingly cute PLOK sound

If there were a horrifying lore reason for chibi and the heroes solving the plague of giant heads was a key plot point would that make this game better?

The chibi art and melodramatic story make it seem like I would've enjoyed it in my cringeworthy teen years. I don't know much about the gameplay though

I don't

iffy voice acting
adorable as fuck
Shiva got told to cover up

Looks fun but I don't think I can handle that horrible voice acting.

Final fantasy died for me when they decided to make every game hume race only.

but moogles are in this game

Cancer.

it looks absolutely ridiculous, but thats exactly why im interested

Looks cute. Hopefully the gameplay holds up because Final Fantasy Explorers offered a very similar gimmick (a sort of "Best of FF") but the gameplay was shallow and kind of boring for a MonHun clone.

Didn't finish watching the trailer, the gameplay and story and writing looked like utter shit from just the trailer.

those summons look really gay

fuck u faggot ifrit actually looks cool

trash

pandering weebshit when they should be focusing on FFXV, FFVII remake, and KH3. They should at least be making new IP's instead of banking off of nostalgia if they're going to keep putting resouces into different projects.

i'm more hype for it than i am for 15

oh i still like the outfit. its cute as shit. its more the fact that i know there are games where shes worn less

fuck, now i cannot unsee all moogles having a severe case of tumblr nose

I like it!

looks like some mobile trash

can't believe it's actually a ps4 game

anything more than $15 and it's a rip off

Why do they all look bored?

Well, isn't this game technically meant for younger players?

A lot of people think the Japs don't have their own censorship standards, but if you watch early morning children's anime and late night ecchi comedy, there's a world of difference.

I might grab it when it's under 30 bucks on PC (it was confirmed as "first" on Playstation. Port is pretty much a sure thing)

I've heard it takes itself super seriously despite the artstyle, sounds pretty good for a laugh. Is the Vita version going to be drastically different or just a graphical downgrade like Atelier?

That (((nose)))…

the nose knows