I HATE KIKES SO MUCH

youtube.com/watch?v=pFyN0nkz0zI

I can't watch this shit without cringing

why can't these fucking kikes just FUCK OFF and leave trump alone already.

Oy, dial it down a notch, or you'll not get those shekels we promised!

I don't see how i'm working for you, rabbi.

Wiesenthal's? I missed the stream.

Caught the end of Trump speaking, I heard him say "NEVER AGAIN!" and almost threw my chair at the screen.

where did you hear that, now that the stream is over, you have an exact time on the vid?

The only thing Trump should be phoning in with regard to the kikes is the glassing of Israel.

At memorial, Trump calls Holocaust 'deniers' an ‘accomplice to horrible evil’

Why can't Trump just fuck off and stop cucking for the Jews? White Americans elected him while the Jews opposed him. Then who does he decide to serve?

I want to believe it's chess too but come on

lol

I am done with Trump and I will be a part of a movement to throw his ass out of the White House

me too

same. fuck DRVMPF

wft i wish we had obama back!

and finally get hillary elected, right?
can't wait, then we can finally we can have a candidate that does not suck kike dick.
god speed antifa user's

You dumb kike, you won't have a Democracy if I lead a charge to get him out of Office, and I will die doing it with others

what are you talking about? literally what is your goal. what do you want to happen?

Uhhhhh-huhhhh.

this is some funny shit.

Yeah it won't be so funny for people who care to stop this charade of lies

that doesn't even sound like natural english sentence. what country are you from?

Based on the spacing, you're both from reddit.

me too fellow pol, I too am now #TheResistance

I am from America. And I am not joking about my feelings after hear Donald Trump today talk about the fucking HOLOCAUST I am now 100% against him.

has he kissed the wall or been to israel yet?

You know it's going to happen at some point during his presidency, what's the excuse going to be then?

;^)

and who would you replace him with? pence would just take over. you love him right?

inb4 "muh 4d chess", "drumpfcuck", "bakck to reddit!" etc

If he does will that be YOUR red line?

Why would he want to destroy a great guy like Lucky Larry?

Trump is not my Guy.

I do not stand with the state of Israel.

I stand with the United States of America. …. ONLY

Fucking hate this kiked out president.

no excuse, if he does do it then it legitimizes all his lip service as real. But why hasn't he done it yet, its supposed to be a president elect tradition, he should have already done it during his transition, last president to not do it died. really makes you think
I wont hold my breath though, he keeps coming up with "reasons" to not visit the great state of israel.

I don't think anyone will be taking over anything for a long time if Trump gets thrown out of office :)

I'm not going to watch the whole video but I'm sure a lot of it is just lip service to the kikes. If anything it shows just how powerful the jews are that they have this much accommodation made for them.

This is always a good red pill for the normies

" Don't you find it strange that there’s so much holocaust coverage yet other human tragedies tend to get side-lined?"

normie " Hmm, I guess… never really thought about it to be honest"

“What about the 20 million Russians? The Armenians, Cambodians, Ukrainians? Don't they deserve recognition?
Did you know that Jews own most of the media user?

did you really think he was going to be the next hitler?

he's a us president not a Holla Forumslack. we only needed him to be better then hilldog. not much of a high bar.

He did send Yael there with a handwritten prayer, that's pretty close.

so what? why would it be in trumps best interest to say anything else?

So everything he says isn't true, but what you feel in your gut based on nothing at all is reality?

this is excellent top notch high quality discussion material right here

not really the same at all.

you making some pretty big assumptions, friend

I'm not making any assumptions, I'm just going by what he says.

Didn't say it was the same, but it's close.

All the jews in this thread be like
When they see this comment

Lucky Larry Silverstein best friends with Trump and probably most of the Kushner paid shills too, who endlessly champion every neocon kike in world politics on here

yeah, i can tell. just for future reference, maybe you should be looking at what he does instead

You can't have it all! Isn't some border cuck who says immigration is down 60% without any figures to back it up enough? It's almost like you wanted a president that would do something! Well, better luck next time!

And what has he done that makes you think he wants to get revenge on his jewish buddies who did 9/11?

did you just copy and paste all of the talking points

You realize Israel is on the front lines against the Islamism of the World, right?

If not, your as stupid as the white-hating #BLACKLIVESMATTER folks

Lol who's this tranny faggot?

Things go pretty well if you're their shabbos goy.

lol bro i voted for trump because i wanted to go to war with israel while simultaneously having a civil war in america all within the first hundred days lmao

Get the fuck out kike

m-muh 7d chess tho

No, I typed them individually.
Do you have any arguments as to why those things aren't done or are you just going to call me a shill?

Trump stopped (((your))) plans for war with Syria and you'll never stop crying ahahahahahahahaha

on a serious note: remember how Holla Forums fucked up shia? we're doing the same thing to trump and the jews. even shills are starting to be antisemitic just to score points against trump. there will be some serious meltdowns either by trump or kikes or both in the future. the weight is only building on top of the lies and they'll assuredly come crashing down

no i dont feel like going through each point :)

That's right, my dude! Trump stopped war with Syria by bombing their airfield and destroying some of their jets!
Checkm88D chess, right fellow Nazis?

Even Israel shills are starting to realize the destruction of Israel is part of their plan, problem is that after that the Rothschilds and co will rule as an unchallenged cabal, its the ultimate endgame, enslave all of humanity and destroy all other jewish families to make sure absolutely nobody will ever challenge you..

No it isn't.

56:15.

You know he was elected (((President))) right?

WTF I HATE LE DRUMPF NOW

THANKS DISCORD NIGGERS. AT LAST I TRULY SEE I SHOULD HAVE BEEN #WITH HER. NEXT TIME AROUND I'M GONNA BE A #SHILLFORHILL LIKE YOU.

I like the subtle touch of "Mine" vs. Wendy's when she's eating her own burger and fries.

Seems like a dubious quote

We're not going to win by saying "gas the kikes" - we need to point out what was subverted, when and how. Disney, for example, most normal people don't think is kike operated… white Americans know shit is turning against them, we need to help them come to the proper conclusions.

Fake quote.

sage

saging for shitty OP