Syrian rebel leader raping hijabi grand-daughter in Idlib

Syrian rebel leader raping grand-daughter in Idlib : liveleak.com/view?i=e51_1390484518

Transcritpt obtained from a comment in the link:
They [the men who caught him and her in the act] caught him and said (most of their tone is sarcasm by the way), “Allah gives you peace, Abu Fateh [Fateh’s father]! You grew so much in my sight right now! Are you f*ing your daughter’s daughter?!” He said, “No, I am not.” So they told him, “Really you are not f*ing?! We have it on video! [After they jump into the ditch] Is this really you? [They start slapping him] Why are you f***ing her?” At this time you can hear the girl pleading with them also and being slapped.

He saw the gun and started pleading more with them. Then they asked her, “What’s your relationship to him?” But she refused to answer. They also told her, “Look at the camera”. She also refused so they start slapping her on camera. So they asked her again, “What’s his relationship to you?” She answered, “My grandfather.” They asked her, “What was he doing with you?” She answered, “He was pleasing himself [sexually].” Then she tried to minimize the situation by saying, “He didn’t mean harm.” So they told her, “Yea, it looks like he had honourable intentions!”

He reached for his dishdasha (ankle-length garment for men; aka jalabiya) and they told him, “Don’t touch the jalabiya!” They slapped him and said, “Don’t do anything without us saying. Put your hands behind your back. Seriously, you two have done a wonderful thing!” She started pleading with them and he said, “I have done nothing like this all my life!” So they said, “Oh yea? You just started today?!” That’s when they pulled the girl away.

He started to plead again repeatedly, “By Allah this is the first time!” They slapped him and said, “Don’t swear!” They asked him, “What’s your name?” He said, “Muhammad”. They asked him again, “What’s your full name?” He answered, “Muhammad Qaseem Al-Masooh.” Then they called her again in front of the camera and asked her name, she said, “Yusra”. They asked again, “What’s your full name?” She answered but they yelled at her to speak up so she answered again, “Yusra Muhammad Rasheed Al-Osookh [not sure of the last name but that’s what it sounded like]” Then you can hear him pleading again and being slapped. That’s when they asked her what was her father’s name again and she answered, and they asked her what was her mother’s name but that’s when the tape ended

Seems American Taxpayers love to weaponize these inbredmotherfuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

abbashawazin.blogspot.com/2007/02/iraqi-jokes.html
danielpipes.org/191/the-alawi-capture-of-power-in-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are sandniggers raping sandniggers really worth a thread OP?

Post webm.

Old shit is old, still kekworthy to bring it up and make fun of people supporting the "moderate" rebels.

Bring this back up when they cut their heads off
Break your links and post webm or mp4

The only surprise here is that he wasn't fucking his grandson.

Hey Mohammad, watcha doin?!?

Top kek

Rape is how muslims say hello you bigot

i wonder how many of her children are from the grandfather. the goat must have run away

They won't because this is another IP data mining thread.

PROVE ME WRONG OP

Another thing to note, from the liveleak page
That sounds like a gunshot at the end and the way he starts desperately pleading and saying wallah before a loud noise is telling

Here

This is old as fuck.

This is misleading. That wasn't rape. It was consensual, which is somehow even worse. These people should all be fucking gassed.

Remember this the next time you encounter some faggot saying "hurr durr islam is anti-degeneracy and we need to adopt islam to combat the kikes" or whatever the fuck. Remember how fucking degenerate these sandniggers are.

Reminder that in the West, the only thing we could charge them with is public indecency. A fine, maybe public service. If the prosecutor wants to get really vicious, he could ask the court to force him almost never her, of course to register as a sex offender.

In Idlib, your local jihad patrol will just go ahead and shoot them.

It goes without saying that they all deserve the nerve gas, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that part of me was jealous of those muds with the guns who found them. I wouldn't mind handing out a little slapping for public degeneracy.

Just imagine the glorious day we get to do this to mixed-race couples.

That's what keeps me going. I don't know if the white race will eventually be able to pull through and win. But I do know that, within my lifetime, shit WILL go down. Maybe we'll win, or maybe we'll lose and it will be the final bang of the white race. But I know that before I die, I will, at the very least, be able to fight back.

Low-hanging fruit. I am far more excited at the idea of dragging some fat, depraved kike parasite from his opulent den and in front of a cheering crowd, reading him the list of its crimes and stringing him up from a nearby tree as he squeals like a pig.
All the power and riches he thought he had, all the poisonous schemes, plans and agreements - gone in less than five minutes. The thought almost makes me hard.

If punishing degeneracy with violence works then why does this video exist? I'm not saying you don't put a bullet in this fellow, I'm sure the world is a better place for it, but the fuckers recording this are probably banging boys in drag.

So, how do you like Holla Forums after your first week?

Are you wondering why someone would strike fear into a man before throwing him from a tree?

Check that ID

No doubt they were, after the goat-related refractory period wore off. That' why they deserve to die too. It's just funny to see an actual degenerate taken in the act getting slapped around and obviously pissing himself with fear.

That old fucker thought he could just get another blowjob from his granddaughter – another normal day in Syria – and in comes the local gun-totin' vice squad. Now he has to know he's about to get shot, though I would have done it in the knees first.

Extra points for slapping the whore. Notice how she settled right down and started doing what she was told?

I'm confused. Why are they even mad at this? Isn't this part of their culture, their religion even?

Russians have a saying "a thief's hat is always on fire". Mudslimes always scream the loudest about killing fags on sight, which (in their opinion) serves to mask the fact that a huge amount of them are raging homos due to women being an impossible-to-reach commodity in their fucked-up societies. Saudi Arabia and Iran repress buttpirates like no tomorrow, which does nothing to hide the fact that whole underground fag movements exist there.
I talked to an Arab about this once, he said that instead of splurging on cash for a humongous wedding ceremony and dowry (it isn't a wedding unless half of the country is invited), most guys would rather fuck a donkey. Or each other. Also, an overwhelming majority of Semite women are disgusting, smelly, hairy she-beasts. Imagine waking up to such a creature every day for the rest of your life.

welp she gonna get gangraped and stoned to death now r.i.p.

Gotta say if that chick took off the headscarf she would pretty much be your average stacy what with the plucked brows and whatnot. Are the shitskins already pozzed and they just don't know it yet? You'd think that kind of appearance would be thought of as western decadence.

Thank God she has a hijab to keep her modest. Fucking Muslims are so retarded, they birch about their women and fuck each other up the ads all day long, God forbid you touch a woman.

Also, why not fuck one of your multiple wives or rape another woman and gwt off the hook by marrying her?

Fucking phone posting, not even once.

This, and this

Obviously I don't understand the Arabic spoken, but do you really think this was consensual, even though it wasn't a forcible rape. I'm guessing she is living in he household of this sick fuck, and I'd wages this wasn't the first time this has happened, I'd guess he's been doing this since she was a child, it also seemed to me like she was hiding he face and crying of shame.

Interesting call-back

lmfaoing @ u

History repeats itself

Iran does repress fags and supports turning them into trannies as a alternative to being stoned/executed but the harems and multiple wives are far more common among the Sunni Gulf monarchies. There may be some harems among the elite in Syria and Iraq but it is overall very rare and there isn't a shortage of women.

Yes, Syria in particular has been very pro-western until recently and before the war Nightclubs and a very western youth culture was common, you can see the same starting to emerge in Iraq and Egypt as well.

This is my impression as well

I haven't done any focused digging on it, but over the past few years or so I've gathered that there is a gigantic thing with Arabs and West Indians fucking boys between 10-16ish. It probably has something to do with the things you mentioned, but it's a rampant problem and an open secret. A giant percentage of men take part in it, much more than you would expect, but it's essentially don't ask don't tell. Much like the stereotype of the most anti-fag politicians probably being secretly gay themselves, lots of Middle Eastern zealots have an overt hatred of gays while many of them sheepishly partake in diddling prepubescent boys.

Just glass the middle east and be done with this shit.

Looks like there's something even a jihadi wouldn't do.

more like they got caught in adultery

They fuck them through the thighs and prefer doing this than fucking actual women, there are young boys who sell their thighs to be fucked. This is common in Pakistan and Bangladesh, probably throughout most of the muslim world.

Yeah, but notice they were just moderate muslims, she was wearing a hijab and everything

All of the world will soon be pozz. I think most of us will live to see the ME becoming relatively secular in our lifetime if it's not glassed.

Why not both and the dairy goat?

is dat sum CP?

Unlikely, and there are no genitals exposed or actual sex/NSFW scenes in the video

A friend came back from a tour in Afghanistan a few years ago and confirmed this. They had some of the more mild mannered Afghanis working on base doing chores etc. They got to talking to some of them. They openly admitted to fucking each other. Mainly because they were disgusted by the women. Apparently they are too hairy/smelly etc. Doesn't make sense to me since I imagine men are even more hairy and smelly. Maybe goats are the cleanest option

okay good I don't want any of that shit in my cache.

Historically, India and the Middle East have always liked boys.

She looks around 18 at least. Poor girl wouldn't look too bad if she wasn't forced to live in that shit hole.

It's a shame really, she doesn't look like an Arab. Comes off almost greek or italian in complexion.

They're hidden in a field the chance that he dragged her out there against her will is roughly zero. Not to mention she seems more embarrassed about the situation and scared of the guys holding the camera than relived that they caught her rapist.

Clearly this girl enjoys the wrinkly sausage.

That's Syria for you.

You know there are laws against incest don't you?

No she looks more like 16. The guy raping her was a pedophile for sure.

It doesn't help that the US basically encouraged this by turning a blind eye, while the Taliban basically considered Bacha Bazi or pedophilia towards young boys as executable, much like the US ignored Afghans growing Opium

Its especially common among the 'stans and India, the Sunni elite in gulf Arab monarchies can afford harems and even most commoners have immigrant "maids". Meanwhile Shiites in Iran, Iraq and Syria generally don't practice either polygamy or faggotry and there isn't a shortage of women in their countries but their women are becoming infecting with pro-liberal western ideas that lead to feminism.

This is old and has always seemed fake to me because she has so much makeup on. I guess could be real or could be a Jew smear. We know what goes on in Dubai with western sluts so would not put it past them I guess.

ZOG should not be interfering in their bullshit or perversions. Should not even be there. 16 fucking years, $ 6 trillion shekels, all for Israel. Think what 6 trillion could have done in the ZOG for our airports and roads and bridges.

I agree but if the US going to build and subsidize the Afghan army along with promoting it as an ally then it shouldn't be tolerated
I fully agree with this

And they had that neocon scum Mattis there last week and asking for more fucking troops. Just how long do they want to stay? Mattis is a neocon, flunky of the Jews and also a secret fag. I despise him and how people lionize these fucking generals who can't win a war.

Either way, she got the shit end of the stick by being forced to live there.

Exactly what I thought. This doesn't look like "rape" at all. Maybe some weird incest thing or even prostitution. Also she's obviously wearing make-up in a place where such a thing would be very frowned upon. How? Why?

Syria is way more western than you are assuming
see
Nightclubs, alcohol, and tourist resort destinations were very common in Syria before the war and were a major part of the economy.

It still doesn't make sense unless she's a hooker. She looks very Alawaite, not Sunni. I think it's a set up of some sort.

Kurds commonly have admixtures and sometimes can be lighter skinned or near white/white, but are commonly known to be prostitutes and generally the butt of all jokes as such
abbashawazin.blogspot.com/2007/02/iraqi-jokes.html
This should explain some of the context about the cultural perception of Kurds and is specific to Iraq but Syria is very similar although the Syrian government has been much more pragmatic

Also before claiming power in Syria during the 1920s-1940s the Alawites were in desperate poverty and it wasn't uncommon for them to sell/marry daughters to Sunnis
danielpipes.org/191/the-alawi-capture-of-power-in-syria

Fine, in the cities perhaps, that's pretty much true everywhere. But a literal hole in the ground? Or the kind of place where you can find a hole in the ground inside which you can hide to have sex with a young girl to whom you're (allegedly) related? Also how stupid can you be to commit incest in broad daylight? Don't you have a room of some sort, a shed, whatever, knowing that you'll be fucking hanged if discovered? Meh, it's possible, but I remain unconvinced.

You underestimate the retardation of muslims.

It's also possible that it is a legitimate rape and he wasn't able to pick the best location

There's no violence, she doesn't look bruised, she doesn't look like she's in pain, she looks like someone who's been caught unexpectedly and knows they're both in deep shit. That's my impression anyhow. I mean, she even tries to defend him.

see

Thats some serious inbreeding, my greatgrandfather is also my father. No wonders why jews and arabs are so fucked up.

"Fuck me like one of your goat girls"

won't somebody please fuck the children?!

our US tax dollars at work.

'merica

they ask for it.

It was obviously a sexual emergency you islamophobe
Stop being such an intolerant bigot

Sure it is, it's just to show everyone what is coming to the rest of the world in the next couple of decades. Maybe more will be awakened. Maybe not. Maybe it's too late.

But threads like these have a certain "I told you so" quality to them.

you can never have enough redpills, user.