WALL BEING BUILT

WALL BEING BUILT
Shills BTFO
timesofsandiego.com/politics/2017/04/10/trumps-border-wall-prototypes-to-be-built-in-otay-mesa/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/856849388026687492

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration
thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_17_4/tsc_17_4_elbel.shtml
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
barletteandsteele.com/journalism/time_border_1.php
gao.gov/products/GAO-090-244R
globalsecurity.org/security/systems/mexico-wall.htm
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/economy/unemployment_benefits_extension/
wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6C563967-79A1-4FB6-8A71-B7027B536D43/0/FICAFUTASUTA.pdf
nowandfutures.com/taxes.html
sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-wall-location-20170410-story.html
youtu.be/7-j9upoKubY
breitbart.com/video/2017/04/25/mulvaney-trumps-willing-to-sign-a-government-spending-bill-that-doesnt-include-border-wall-money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PURE COHENCIDENCE

Okay, anons who live near the border communities, you know your job is to stand against the "protestors", right?
Our primary goal should be the forming of your area's RWDS. We need it to be Holla Forumsacks who lead the charge in the coming civil/race war.

The real test will be the first terror attack on a part of the wall in construction

Criminy
Hope Mexico either pays up or Trump tarriffs them to literal financial death, because that shit's painful.
Then again it could always be an estimate by (((them))) with the actual cost maybe being a 1/10th of that.
Let's see how things go; I'm a bit mixed in terms of my levels of hope for this thing
Better not fuck with Assange though.

Accidental sage; have a bump bby

21 billion is nothing. Oshithead gave 38billion to pissrael just before he left office. Illegals cost the states 80billion a year. 20-40 billion is remitted back to Mexico by illegals every single fucking year. I don't care if the wall costs a fucking TRILLION, how much did we spend in the middle east? Yeah we can build the damn wall.

thx user

BUT BYT BUT MUH BROKEN CAMPAIGN PROMISES
HE DIDNT DEPORT EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH LESS THAN 99% ARYAN GENES WITHIN 3 MONTHS HES A TRAITOR TO NATSOC, EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NEVER CLAIMED TO BE NATSOC
MUH YAEL
MUH KUSHNER SHADOW PRESIDENT
MUH NEOCOHEN
MUH REDDIT
MUH CHESSCUCKS REEEEEEEE

of coursh.

m-m-muh T_D making slide threads
muh
chess

They're really desperate. I wonder what Trump's speech on Saturday is really about.

I wouldn't be worried about the wall or what it's keeping out. I'd worry about what's inside the wall :^)

pic related.

Okay this gives me a little more hope, any user have a sorce of how Trump will make Mexico will pay for it?

You people are way too invested in Trump, he's not even a racial realist. What go is is a wall if America is only 60% white anyway? You'll still become a mongrelised nation, it will just take a little more time.

The main issue is the non white masses that are already in America. What is Trump going to do about them? Nothing.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

*good

Put a charge on remittences
Easily pay for it in a few years as mexico takes at least $20bn a year in remittences

nah, liberals don't breed, and political opinions have some heritability, so the problem solves itself without gas chambers

y-yeah fellow /PAL/ we should give up right now

ayyyy

|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|
—|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|—–|–

That is fucking nothing. The 2010 Census cost $13.1 billion. And no matter what, I don't care how much it costs. I could be a trillion dollars and I'd still want it.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

That's less than one percent of what the US spent on the war in the middle east. Hell, Vietnam cost damn near 800 billion. 21 billion for a wall is more than fair.

I'll believe it when it actually starts happening. Words are only worth so much and they degrade in value.

Did you read your own quotes you retard?

Have you read the other threads here about Trump cucking out and not being willing to shutdown the gov't via vetoing the budget if congress doesnt include funding? Of course not, you're just a retarded chesscuck.

Spoiler that shit. Fucking disgusting.

Lurk more newfaggot, the methods to shift the cost to the mestizo manlets has been discussed to death. Illegals cost california 21 billion a year alone. I'd start by billing their country for deportation and services rendered. But remittances are a better strategy.

MUH CHESS REEEEEEEE

8D Cheese.

Okay thanks newfriend.

Why did you ever doubt it was happening?

When leftists tell us we can't do something, they aren't trying to convince us, they are trying to console themselves.

I'm fine with that considering we will be saving a lot of money not housing and feeding illegals.

We've known about the prototypes for a few weeks now. There is still no word on funding for the entire wall, and we still have members of the administration saying it will not stretch the entire border. DACA has still not been gotten rid of. Trump has still not fulfilled or even attempted to fulfill a single campaign promise.
You should wait until he actually does something before praising him, but the fact that some of you are willing to declare victory based on this shows how low your expectations of the Trump administration really are.

(1)

He withdrew the US from TPP so that's either a blatant lie on your part or you just have a bad attention span.

DAILY REMINDER
The cost for construction of the wall is LESS than what commiefornia spends on illegals in a SINGLE year

wtf I'm concerned now

Kek bless this post.

DACA will expire on its own without Trump touching it and the media freaking the fuck out. If he renews it then thats when you we should really be pissed, we are playing a fucking game with the government right now and they are trying to keep everything that we want off the table as hard as they can. He has already fulfilled several promises within the last few months, one of them got blocked, or are you trying to memory hole shit, you blatant fucking kike. Poisoning the well as usual I see.

Don't forget, Trump still has to replace all lower circuit judges soon.

Just looked that up
cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration

lol

The TPP was gotten rid of before Trump entered office, dumbass.

yep, thats why I wasn't worried it wasn't already gone as long as no new DACA applications were accepted

DACA will expire on its own? When? How many beaners will be let in by then? What promises were fulfilled? Refugees are still getting in. Why are you making excuses?

poisoning the well even more I see. The TPP would have gone through had Trump not won you fucking kike.

[citation needed]

you were provided information right here

Lots of "coulds" and "maybes" in there. You realize your speculation doesn't mean shit unless you have Trump's ear? Kushner and Ivanka, two kikes, currently have his ear.

But Trump was not the one who got rid of it. That was us influencing congress. You are still making excuses for a man who has done nothing.

If this doesn't tell you what you need to know, nothing will.

Have a redpill. 21 billion one time payment to save us around 100 billion a year. Not to mention lives and property saved.

Most Americans underestimate how much illegal aliens cost us each year. Looking at the Heritage Foundation study, you will find that the average illegal household pays about $10,334 annually in taxes. The disparity lies in the fact that the average illegal household receives around $24,721 in government benefits (this includes direct benefits, means-tested benefits, education benefits, population-based services, interest and other spending, and pure public goods expenditures) annually. For comparison, the average households with college-educated heads received $24,839 in government benefits while paying $54,089 in taxes. Now, looking at these figures, we can conclude that the average household of illegals costs taxpayers $14,387 per annum. The Heritage Foundation estimates that there are 3,444,955 households of illegals in the US, containing “no more than” 12,708,875 illegal immigrants. This estimate is flawed, however, because it is based off of a census study conducted in the year 2001. It’s strange how immigrants flood into our country and hop the border in droves, yet the amount of illegal immigrants has stayed roughly the same… A more apt estimate would be the one conducted by Ann Coulter in her book Adios, America! in which she cites a study by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalists Barlett and Steele that estimates an average of 3 million illegal aliens are coming in yearly–enough to fill 22,000 Boeing 737-700 airliners. Coulter also cites a study Fred Elbel done in 2007 that estimates there were 20 million illegal immigrants residing in the US in 2005.
Taking these new figures, we can calculate that there are close to 50 million illegal immigrants currently in the US. However, since I understand these studies are just estimates; I will use a more conservative estimate of 35 million. This new number of illegals is close to 3.5x the Heritage Foundation’s estimate, so we arrive at 12,057,343 households of illegals. AII of these households are costing US taxpayers $14,387 per annum. Multiply these two numbers and you get the cost of illegal immigration to the US: $173,468,986,547.
The US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) contractor, the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) completed 651 of nearly 652 miles of fencing mandated by Congress in 2005, which was a part of the DHS’ Secure Border Initiative (SBI). The price per mile (PPM) ranged from $400,000 to $15.1 million, for an average of $3.9 million PPM. The USA has close to 2,000 miles bordering Mexico and other areas illegal aliens typically trek though. Assuming the best option is the option for $15 million PPM, it would cost taxpayers around $30 billion to build a comprehensive wall. The price to build a wall that would last a lifetime is less than 17% of the yearly cost of illegal immigration. The choice is extremely clear.

The areas mentioned are not the only areas in which we would save. If we decided to deport all illegal aliens, we would save the $173 billion that is spent yearly on the illegal aliens. This would allow us to increase the border patrols budget by $15 billion–a more than 100% increase–$10 billion towards defense spending, $50 billion towards paying back the national deficit (or $60 billion; whatever), all while cutting taxes by 2.5% across the board. In addition, close to 29.3 million jobs would be open. This number comes from multiplying the amount of illegal aliens by 89% (the amount over the age of 18), and then multiplying that number by 94.5% (accounting for just Obama’s fake unemployment rate in May 2015). With the amount of job openings caused by deportation, everyone drawing unemployment in the US would be able to find a job. And there would be close to 21 million jobs left, which would allow for an extraordinary amount of economic growth and would cause a massive surge in the Labor Force Participation Rate, which is seemingly lacking. When US citizens fill those jobs, the government will see a huge leap in tax revenue. The average US citizen pays close to 30% in taxes on their average $44,888 salary. The average citizen pays approximately $13,466 in taxes per annum to the government. Multiplying this by 31.3 million (the amount of jobs that now pay income tax to the US government) gives us $421.5 billion. Allocating these funds could give us $50 billion for infrastructure repair, $10 billion for education, $15 billion for defense spending (or, again, no more than we’re spending now at all), $150 billion to pay back the national debt, and would allow us to lower taxes again, this time 5% across the board.
Freeing up all these jobs would allow us to completely cut all unemployment benefits, which would discontinue FUTA (6%) as well as SUTA (5.82%) taxes on business, while saving taxpayers 108.5 billion USD annually. 10 billion of these newfound funds could go to paying back the national deficit, all while cutting taxes yet again, another 2.5% across the board.
In conclusion, building a border wall and deporting all illegal immigrants would allow us to spend per annum: $15 billion on border patrol, $25 billion in defense spending, $50 billion for infrastructure repair, $10 billion for education, and $210 billion towards paying back the national deficit–in addition to their current budgets–while cutting taxes nearly 12% on business, and 10% for citizens.

Sources:

thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc_17_4/tsc_17_4_elbel.shtml
heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-to-the-us-taxpayer
barletteandsteele.com/journalism/time_border_1.php
gao.gov/products/GAO-090-244R
globalsecurity.org/security/systems/mexico-wall.htm
bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/economy/unemployment_benefits_extension/
wsdot.wa.gov/NR/rdonlyres/6C563967-79A1-4FB6-8A71-B7027B536D43/0/FICAFUTASUTA.pdf
nowandfutures.com/taxes.html

nope, it was literally because Trump was going to kill it when he took office, so obama dropped negotiations. Just keep poisoning that well.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/04/24/japan-wants-to-revive-trans-pacific-partnership-even-without-united-states-asia-trade-agreements/

nbcnews.com/business/economy/why-trump-killed-tpp-why-it-matters-you-n710781

When compared to are overall budget, I think we can make some cuts user.

The shills literally spam the catalog with duplicate threads the minute some fake news outlet says Trump wont do something. There was 4 threads last night, they don't even attempt to be subtle.

Do you remember about all the other times Trump purposefully looked like a flip flopper so he could "flip flop" again and make all the liars and faithless lose credibility? No, you don't remember. And that's why you're on the eternally losing side.

Even my grandma has better MS Paint skills.

that was the point

I'm surprised to see a ban for this silly comment, please Holla Forums don't get so overly sensitive, I don't want to you to end up being like the fucking liberals who hate free speech

Hi, shill

i-i wanna see what it'll look like

what about his twatter post you fucking faggot. reported

Does anyone have an estimate for the cost of rounding up and deporting all the illegals?

Enjoy your ban, Shekelberg.

I'll never get tired of it. Never ever.

WE REDDIT NAO

Pics or it didn't happen

Shoulda said
USER WAS DEPORTED FOR THIS POST

We should set up a charity to fund anyone who donates their time to protect the wall workers to provide them with food and water so they dont get heat injuries as well as maybe a small stipend to help them feed their families.

that third pic that you keep spreading around was him with sheriffs, what does having a meeting with the sheriffs of a black city have to do with him? it doesn't mean anything. Also the reason he got banned wasn't for Trump but because he said that America is done for because we are only 60% white defeatists shilling. Get fucked nigger.

inb4 the shill campaign for when the wall prototypes happen is "Trump picked THAT design? That won't keep anyone out! We're fucked, fellow anons."

no, I'm not implying that. I'm just saying that imkikey and friends are huge cocksucking faggots.

Daily reminder that White infants being born now are in the minority.

Can't argue with those digits.

that was more then just concern shilling, the tone was a slight "hahaha"
and you can read what he said right there
just stop justifying it, you know what he was doing.

[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
________
| |
|/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|
|\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\|
|_______|

aw the cannon didn't come out right

Surefire sign that you're running out of IPs. Thanks.

Only people that aren't from here complain about bans.

tweetsave'd
www.tweetsave.com/realdonaldtrump/status/856849388026687492
They'll probably still be crying for Trump to be impeached for "illegal hate generation" or whatever in 2020.

You must be jew here, friend.

good goyim

truly you are retarded, the imkikey meme was started by TRS btw nigger

[citation needed]

Don't forget
/pdf/ is more an archival than anything, and we had good discussion going on in those threads. My ass is still chapped over how bizarrely aggressive the mods are about them.

>>>/trs/
there is your proof, TRS are goons and goons push the mods compromised, everything here is compromised narrative.

And there it is.
I railed against TRS as hard as anybody during that disgusting fiasco, and disseminating information between other anons is apparently a negative thing now?
I heard about books on here that I never would have otherwise because they're badthink outside of Polynesian hair curling cork posterboards, and that discussion is somehow cut completely out of the picture. But somehow everybody that questions that is der ewige shill, and you won't even consider why those threads are getting neutered in the first place.
I remember when it was common knowledge on here that one of the major mods is a pot-smoking shitskin degenerate.

wow 4-10 million on a quarter mile stretch of land only

How about you just ban me you stupid kike?

thats a meme, those pictures of imkampfy aren't even him.
because there are boards that support posting books that don't need a thread on here that will last for about a week before they get deleted where you could probably better archive them on a slower board dedicated to posting books that way they don't get bumped off the board. If you keep doing it here then you have to post book threads with the same books every week, and its not providing anything constructive

praise kek xD
shadilay, my fellow kekistani! upboated

Slower boards allow for little disussion. If you made a thread for the discussion of said book you'd bet your ass it would get removed. Chances of your specific book question getting answered in QTDDTOT are slim.

This is actually good. While there is little to discuss, it is a clear flag against "drumpf" shitposters and blackpill faggots.

Except that's not how it went at all, generally different books were discussed each thread. Also, /pdf/ isn't as immediately available as a basic discussion thread on here, and it's good when there's a high-visibility thread for providing new information to other anons when the spread of information in that way is one of the ways Holla Forums learns in the first place.
Even a basic discourse thread on books is bannable here, which I find incredibly odd. Why not allow discussion if /pdf/ is being used as a repository?

Yes, yes (((user))) why don't you go there.

Then why not make threads here discussing specific books and the concepts behind them and what to apply them to politics today here, and archive books on another boards just to have them so you can point people there?

Prototypes being built ≠ wall being built. Do you even know what a prototype is?

Why couldn't they just bring up the books when it's relevant to the discussion at hand instead of spamming irrelevant threads?
Oh but then they wouldn't be able to slide the board.

Do you have a point here, or are you just shitposting?

What do you think the book threads were even about?

I made some model airplanes. Basically the same as Boeing manufacturing a full fleet.

J U S T

Old news.

well it was usually a bunch of books being posted and links to books being posted with discussion sometimes all over the place, you could try it and see if mods are going to be fags about it
or this, could just bring it up in relevant threads, it still a good idea to archive the books on a board where it will last longer just for preservation purpose.

You mean the book threads where TRS poison pills are slipped in with real authors?
Where in amongst the books by Evola and Hitler, you find trash written by "V.K.Clark" about how Hitler loved homosexuality and embraced racial diversity for his troops and Germany?
Yeah, fuck that poison.

Why is this stickied? There was a thread about this a week or two ago from the San Diego Union Tribune. This is just some irrelevant paper reposting something the actual paper wrote about weeks ago. I live in San Diego and have never heard of the "Times of San Diego". The Union-Tribune is our city paper.

sandiegouniontribune.com/business/economy/sd-fi-wall-location-20170410-story.html

WE ELECTED A BILLIONAIRE WHO BUILDS SKYSCRAPERS FOR A LIVING & SHILLS THOUGHT HE COULDN'T BUILD A FUCKING WALL

Where's the funding?

a youtu.be/7-j9upoKubY

Blatant lie. Trump literally ordered USA to pull out of the TPP. He is to thank for it, 100%.

They haven't even had the vote yet you nigger.

No, but it's a necessary step in progression of the goal. This also provides a marker for determining the health of the project. If the building is stalled, then the wall is in trouble.

What does it matter when in fact the hordes of foreign races are being invited to USSA at a record rate?

And what about their extremely high birth rate?

Trumptard logic. Shabbos goy scum.

It probably will. Just bugs me we sent 3.1 billion to Israel, yet can't spend 1.5 bill to get construction started now. Wish he'd call this out, but not perfect. Waiting and watching.

He never had to deal with financiers who were actually working for competitive builder.

so what does he look like? Rachel maddow?

Do you think you are the first to come up with that idea? Those threads get anchored or deleted.

How are NatSoc books irrelevant on a NatSoc board? Why can NatSoc books be not discussed on their own? Legitemate discussion threads are not slide threads. Instead, I'd argue that some of the threads that don't get deleted are slide threads – namely threads for posting smug anime girls and gore to "trigger shills" who wouldn't even click on them in the first place after having their intent spelled out in the OP.

Using the same logic we should kill all men because a handful are gays. No, we should only kill the faggots. In the same sense, shills posting shill material should be called out. I'm sure you understand how that would be harder on an inactive board; no one would see your warning, read garbage and get poisoned.

wew

He says it, so it must be true!!

kys lol

If you love gay niggers so much why don't you move to Atlanta? Take your Faggot kike codex's with you.

The only problem I have is we're robbing 1 spic, and not all of them.

TRUMP WILL REALLY MAKE ANIME REAL

What many anons and shills didn't realize yesterday was the talk of waiting until september was supposed to drum up anger . It's entire purpose was to get a general consensus among the populace to unifyingly say "Go ahead, shut down the government, I don't give a fuck. I want that fucking wall built now. Fuck these people". And lo, did shekeldwarf kvetch three more times that day.

What do you mean by "shut down the government"? You mean, Trump was trying to get people to desire his dictatorship?

FUCK ASSANGE – HE BETTER NOT GET IN THE WAY OF MY WALL.

NOT HIM OR RUSSIA OR COMMIES OR KOREAN FILTH OR ANY OF YOUR FUCKING NERDS!

HE NEVER DROPS THE REAL REDPILLS ANWAY!

Propaganda effort confirmed. Right-Wing Construction Squads warming up for late summer start.

How big is it going to be? Will they put a bullet train on top like some suggested?

FUCKING CHECKED

1/10

Hitler dubs confirms it

El Rato keeps switching back and forth from "dirty traitorous backstabbing rat-snake in the grass" to "ebin shitposter who protects the constitution and doesn't afraid of anything". Fucker is giving me whiplash.

Meme Rato must be trying to take over the original's body.

Fucking checked.

consider those digits considered

HEIL'D
Top fucking kek, user.

What?

sauce?

(((>>9800158)))
So new it hurts. Go cry on endchan about muh ebil trump dictatorship you discord nigger.

Capped because I thought it was funny enough.

That's actually a good idea.

I actually didn't know that shit either.

yeah, but you're not a faggot shill so you don't have to go back

The government shutdown isnt' a stain on the president, no matter how much the media will shill it if that happens. Its Congress' job to ensure funding is allocated correctly, and the shutdown is a tool to make sure they do their fucking job,

Y-you too.

You mean like the ==total and complete shutdown of muslim immigration== which ended up being handful of countries for a couple weeks? Please chesscucks, tell me when Trump actually followed through? Deportations have only been 25k in the first quarter which is lower than the number of anchor babies born each quarter.

Holy shit, I've never actually done the math for all that. Can we meme this? Put it into pictoral form and spread it on kikebook?

Right here, it was fun while it lasted.

Welp

Shhh, no tears. Only winning now.

It's always the online gamers that kvetch for twitch and jewtube bucks that are pozzed as fuck.

yah nah ur a cunt, thanks for playing

Look, I dont ask for much, if hes wrong just BHTFO. Its not that fucking hard.

Nigger.

You're under the assumption opinions that go against fact have any kind of value.

Whos more of a Jew? The one who throws you in jail for an opinion? Or the one whos open to dialog?

Because I know a law in Germany where you cant deny the holocaust in Germany, and thats very Jewish from what I am told. Open dialog is the key to everything, if hes wrong correct him, if he wont see the light let him stay in the dark.

What's funny is that millennials love multiculturalism, hate big corporations, but it's big corporations that push muli-culti for cheaper labor and bigger returns

I have not seen Trump do much of anything about the Dindu population, so as far as I can tell its valid.

And you wonder why your ilk is getting banned.

What has he done then? What do you mean by ilk, I subscribe to no ilk.

see

I do not disagree that trump has done an amazing job, nor do I disagree that he has taken great strides in protecting white America. However I am concerned where it will stop, and the declining birthrate of the white man in country and abroad. I want to see incentives for white birth rates and continued attempts to push for white America. I dont know where he'll stop but I worry that it could be soon, how much power does he have to influence this kind of stuff I wonder.

I can't wait. I'm so proud to live in Arizona right now. I want to travel down to the border and place a brick with my own two hands, so I can tell my grandchildren that I helped move this country back to its former glory. I'd work for fucking free, I know thousands of other Americans would too. I just wish they'd let us.

I think Holla Forums's time and energy can be better spent than shilling for the next four years after wasting two years on a neocon shabbos goy. Banning people that are critical of Trump isn't going to stop him from stabbing you in the back.

The credibility of Holla Forums is forever tarnished by having Holla Forums attached to the fate of Trump. Instead of standing for the truth Holla Forums stands for Jews. The damage that has been done cannot be undone, a liar can never be trusted and Holla Forums has demonstrated itself eager and willing to stray from the truth. And for what? For Trump.

When the wall is not built I expect you all to defend it. I expect you all to defend Trump's future betrayals (many more yet to come. He is just getting started) This is the grave chose.

You all spend the next four years shilling for your god emperor while the white race continue to worsen day after day. Every precious day lost forever for eternity and for Trump, for your god emperor you sacrifice our most precious time. Time that we will never get back. One day you will realise National Socialism is the only answer but it may be too late for you.

I wash my hands of you all.

Good, don't let the door hit you in the ass

Bye, nigga. I hope you spend that 2 cents that just got deposited into your bank account wisely.

Stop.

"I shall have that body El Rato, do you hear! There is a new sheriff in town."

He can't influence it directly, sadly. If he adds incentives to have kids only niggers will jump on them, resulting in an inner city population boom and subsequent spread of coons.

What he CAN do, however, is give trade deals and foreign aid to countries like Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, etc, who are 99+ percent white and are actively trying to encourage their fighting age population to have babies.

From there, he can encourage immigration from those countries, and they, being hard working, honest people by and large, will boost our white birthrate and help fight the poz infecting this country with their morals.

WHAT THE FUCK!

Finally, someone reasonable.

Now this is shilling. Keep it coming you faggots

We're not even talking about that right now. Of course the white population is a concern you dumbass.

That's a fucking tough sell. It would absolutely boost the white population, but at the same time it would take years, and we'd just have another addition to an already very full labor pool.

The thing you're not taking into account, satan, is that the labor pool is full of spics. If, and only if we deport them ALL, there will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 million more jobs available.

We wouldn't even have to go after the legals. There's somewhere around 30 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. and their U.S. born children, iirc.

Jesus christ I
CAN'T FUCKING WAIT
Until we get pictures of those prototypes. 20 pictures of potential walls to shitpost over and meme and dream about. It's going to be fucking spectacular.

This. Make jobs white again.

Thats exactly what I was talking about dumb ass, did you even read my entire post?

Very valid point, I also think that niggers and spics having to get off drugs to stay on welfare is going to do some damage to their rates too.

I always thought it was somewhere around 20m?

I'm talking about this overall "concern" when we're barely 100 days in. People keep saying, "Yeah but what about in two years time huh what then??" and it's annoying as fuck. When two years go by, then assess whether or not there's reason to worry. Shit takes time though, and being an impatient faggot will only annoy everyone else.

The numbers are a bit hard to pin down, thanks to decades of disinformation and outright lies told by both sides of the aisle. I say 30m because, while pessimistic, it's better that we plan for the worst and be overprepped, than plan for the best and be underprepped.

I agree, but is it ban worthy? I mean, just ignore it.

They are trying to weaken Trump's base for the next election, very 1D strategy.

It is ban worthy because its obvious shilling and any time you can easily ban a shill is a good time to ban

Yes, see

Okay, I can kinda see that.

So is there any actual proof that Trump is dropping funding for the wall?

No

A few of them were shown already. You must have missed that thread

Yeah I think I did miss that thread, but I have seen that matchbook picture before. Very excited to see it become a reality. It's one think looking at concepts and mockups and another thing getting real pictures. Gonna be tons of salt generated very soon.

The MSM is reporting it, so that should be enough evidence he's not.

Goddamn that third design is sexy as fuck.

Cruz with a fucking blindside against the shills. He really is like Vegeta to Trump's Goku.

Even fucking Rush Limbaugh bought the MSM story today. Who exactly is spreading this around? What proof do they have?

Most of these shills are still using reddit spacing, you can spot them like a nigger in the snow.

The answer is (((them))) user.

The thread has slid off of the catalog, however it was originally posted on /n/ and here is the thread on there with more designs. >>>/n/533469

Thanks user. Tried finding it on archive.org but was unable. Reading now.

I like how this is image is (unless to some small degree that I don't see) not even edited.

Looks like this guy got banned for pointing out the crypto-rabbis spiel. This happens more and more.

Trump was openly pro-zionist from the beginning, but now he is openly carrying out the jewish agenda of depopulating and destabilizing the middle east for the Yinon plan. He also recently did a video about remembering six gorrillion and ebul nadsi murderers.

What a fucking joke this place has become. It was supposed to be a refuge from the jewry at halfchan, but at this rate it is becoming just as bad.

Built with WHAT? There's no funding and he's not pushing for it.

banning people who say things that hurt your fee-fees

the absolute state

As a Califag, this really pisses me off.

Maybe someday a good politician could fix this problem in California. Either that or I could try lmao.

Ok well, the only way the wall can be built is if the builders are paid. Trump could bring in $50 sextillion from Mexican tariffs and still be unable to build the wall because he can't pay the wall builders himself. Only Congress has the power to appropriate money. Nothing is going to built unless people are paid by government money, which can only come from Congress. So unless Trump plans to pay people out of his own pocket, the wall can't be built.

Can you answer the question or not? How are the contractors going to build the wall if there is no money appropriated for them?

The only answer to your question, Schlomo, by which I mean the Jewish question, is genocide.

Filtered.

So you admit you are a complete idiot and probably should be sterilized so you don't continue to fuck up the white race.

Reminder that you will not only be reunited with your family in your beanjumping homeland, you will be killed if you resist deportation.

He's still here?

Eh, fuck it. Chemo time.

GUY SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR THIS
This isn't fucking right wing tumblr, this fag didn't even say anything wrong. Basically saying that trump isn't Hitler's which most of us already know. If you fucking mods keep this shit up you're gonna see an 8ch exodus.

Do you know how government contracts work? Money is set aside by Congress to fund projects. Then the government hands out contracts to private companies to fulfill these projects. These contractors are then paid with the money set aside by Congress for these projects.

So explain to me how these private companies are going to build a wall without being paid?

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This thread is cuckchan

FUCKING RICE NIGGER JEWS

Why the fuck do you have all this shit saved on your computer? You are literally mentally ill.

Worse than gore and porn combined. Spoiler that shit next time.

When The Wall is in place i will believe it. The American people have been lied to far to many times for me to just suck Trumps Dick every to seconds.

Haha you little bitch, you never even filtered me. Just fucking leave if you can't contribute anything meaningful or intellectual. And please keep posting this shit so you get banned.

wew, that is one hwite ass budget, we'd only get social spending that low in an all nationalist white country haha.

Now tell us Einstein, how does the wall get built if the contractors aren't paid?

This is a federal project, civilians won't need to protect anyone. The police, national guard, or even military will protect them, depending on how bad thing get, which I'm guess won't be all that bad.

Further, "discretionary spending", which that chart represents is only a third of the total budget.

Considering in a recent thread there's evidence of an officer helping out with the antifa despicable shooting range vid that the police in commiefornia and possibly arizona (if that's where it took place) are compromised. That and antifa are taking their shooting lessons from starwars storm troopers, but still. They're boasting about heating things up.

3rd wall looks like something you would see in a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater game.

Take your bofriends cock out your booty hole and realize we are officially MAGA'ING NOW BITCH BOI!

I watch Cody'sLab a bit, he actually drinks some cyanide diluted in water.
It's a tiny dose, nowhere near enough to kill a human, but he does do it.

Chap that shit hole gap#

Not only is jerking off the millenial's "ego", still pushes a fucking psyop.

Imagine it now…
We will literally be picking out a fresh new wall out of an array of prototypes. We have to help pick the sickest wall. We will be a part of history anons. May the best wall be memed

Ya, I saw the video probably soon after it came out. I think that it's the first video I saw of his.

El Rato may be on to something here.

www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/25/ted-cruz-calls-14-billion-seized-el-chapo-fund-border-wall/

You people are way too invested in Trump, he's not even a racial realist. What go is is a wall if America is only 60% white anyway? You'll still become a mongrelised nation, it will just take a little more time.

The main issue is the non white masses that are already in America. What is Trump going to do about them? Nothing.

i've seen this pasta before

Seems like it was just yesterday…

How will Holla Forums ever recover?

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/25/mulvaney-trumps-willing-to-sign-a-government-spending-bill-that-doesnt-include-border-wall-money/

Not good

bamp

Wheras we will take our lessons from WH40K stormtroopers, I guess.

Where did all the blood come from?
Did they rupture something?