What the fuck did Dipper do in this episode that was so egregious? I'm seriously asking...

What the fuck did Dipper do in this episode that was so egregious? I'm seriously asking. All he did was flirt with several different girls over the course of a road trip - none of whom he made any promises of exclusivity to, nor was he anywhere close to being at a point in his relationship with any of them that exclusivity could reasonably be expected. Then Candy acts like he slighted her personally in some way, when all that happened was her finding out that he had flirted with several girls BEFORE she had expressed any interest in him as a romantic partner, which he clearly was not reciprocating in any case. So in what universe should Dipper have to apologize for anything, much less deprecate himself in the process? In my estimation, the moral lesson of the episode should be regarding the shameless sense of entitlement on the part of the girls (especially Candy) and their absurd presupposition that once a boy has engaged with them to even the most minute degree, they should have him all to themselves for the indefinite future.

Attached: cuck.png (1919x1039, 2.2M)

Easy answer, they were too busy making the rest of the episodes and Disney needed one more episode so they lurked in Alex's trashbin for the least shitty fanfic of his own show.

Jesus Christ, how many Gravity Falls threads is this fucker going to make?

How do you know it's one guy making GF threads?

For fuck's sake, kid, who cares?

Now im certain its the same fucker, thanks for confirming it.

watch out, these guys only watch cartoons for big boys!

me

Oh my god, you are SOOOO mature, I bet you watch rick and morty!

I bet he also has a very high IQ.

Alex (((Hirsh))) is a numale loving soyboy. Fucking potato niggering kike is the lowest of betas.
Check his twitter, that's all you need to know.

Attached: 27463ef70c3ea490d537209842068a84a2b4e9b6d2eeff746148add735266462.jpg (500x512, 44.13K)

Oh, so its nothing but a shitposting thread. Thanks for clarifying things.

Attached: 91570f6aad539e8e5dff7bd102714cfd6fb1f39baffcce6e5616682e795fabb5.png (500x369, 185.79K)

I don't want to view his twitter, how bad is it?

Nigga you're like one of those people who argue about whether or not Goku can legally drive.

Attached: BeartatoRidiculous.jpg (333x413, 32.69K)

What?

How so?

OP it obviously you're just samefagging to keep this shitty thread alive.

Goku's driven shit before, though. He drove Chi-Chi and Gohan around that one time in the Cell saga.Who argues he can't drive?

He took Grunkle Stan's advice, so that means it's wrong

Season 2A is actually good.

Simple, this was when Alex "Antifa" Hirsch started projecting his fucked up cuck views of how things should works.

They are children, there`s a purity of character going on, it may not be WRONG trying to score with multiple partners at the same time but surely it`s not nice, more so for a 13 year old.

Attached: buckets.jpg (246x205, 8.93K)

OP, its obvious you're just bumping your own shitty thread. No user in there right mind would bump this pathetic garbage,

Checked dubs demand an answer.
also don't want to view his twitter

But why drive when you can fly?

Seeing his Twitter was enough to give me a negative opinion of him as a person.

user, only you give a shit about some random faggot and their spergery on twitter. How pathetic of a person must you be to even care about some random nobody on a crappy website.

Flipped his shit over DRUMPF and blocks or summons his loyal fanbase of mental degenerates you if you're a conservative, psychopebbles wants to be part of his Rick & Morty circlejerk

Nice one faggot, how about you go back to your shithole and stay there.

Sounds like you answered your own question there.

Just beta/numale/soyboy/cucklord propaganda, designed to make every boy just as miserable and ineffectual as he is.

You must be the sagefag who ruins every drawthread and image thread. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1446432165572.jpg (548x582, 15.37K)

Polygyny is punishable by death in 2070; Polyandry is subsidized.

Attached: JUST GONNA KILL EM.jpg (480x360, 31.9K)

Attached: 34546ef605f332f308ebe93409fb4df570cfe59d3067fcf0d14a5fd7be8f0939.jpg (480x336, 29.07K)