There are people on Patreon RIGHT NOW making 28k/year just for making a very shitty Flash game rip-off of Harvest Moon

There are people on Patreon RIGHT NOW making 28k/year just for making a very shitty Flash game rip-off of Harvest Moon.
patreon.com/pokkaloh?ty=h

Do any of you Holla Forumsirgins ever feel like you're left out and did a bad thing not hopping on the "I make video games, give me free money" bandwagon?

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/user?ty=h&u=108351
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no thanks, I have a real STEM job

for every faggot making mad cash on shitty video games there is about a thousand almost living in the streets trying to "make it" in the industry

Good luck with those odds

there are people on patreon right now making >100K a year to make a text based fap game

why aren't you writing about turgid furry cocks already?

If its so trivial, why haven't you done the same?

But i am

I don't care much about the goyim, but that would be taking it too far for me

Looks like a shitty flash game from the early days of Newgrounds.
Plus:
It's shit.

This magic girl is a 1000 years old. No even loli.

Still won't be better than Stardew Valley

Well here's the original flash Harvest Moon hentai rip-off on Patreon. Making $32k a month and does have loli options.
patreon.com/user?ty=h&u=108351

384k a year. Kill me.

They are really going through the spectrum of girls: an alien, a harpy, and an anthro cat.

The graphics have rapidly improved.
This is from the latest release on Newgrounds.
You can even see an icon in the top left not covered up by the image because they size it properly.

I never understood this, are there "artists" and creators on patreon that are capable of doing actual good stuff? Or is everyone there just badly ripping off everyone and getting paid for it?

Wat?

Again, its getting there

Have they never seen a penis or a vagina before?

the thing is though you're a slave to your circlejerk. Can't ever leave the safety net of your patreon bucks.