hahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nGAsP
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.821.3456&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here's the archive

archive.is/nGAsP

The memes, Jack.

Positive thread, but it reeks of slide. I'll sage just to be safe.

If every other tactic fails leftyshits post a unbroken breitbart link and fake a laugh or two. Not to forget about the thread's half assedness

Definitely a cuckchan tier thread, just missing nigger cocks, which I presume the OP has for us. Good story, though.

This cancer needs to go.

why am I not surprised.

h-how do slap someone with your penis without the whole thing being ridiculous?

From another study:
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.821.3456&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Can confirm. I enjoy slapping my girlfriend with my penis as well as having her lie back and rest it over her whole face. I did cum on her face one time but it got in her eye and she was in pain and we sort of avoided doing that again…

checked.

I tend to do it after she has sucked me off for a while. I find it arousing to get my cum and her saliva all over her face, and she seems to enjoy the very light pain and mild 'domination' of it.

So what have we memed in so far in terms of leftists?

-leftists are manlettes ✔

-leftists have low T ✔

-leftists are cucks ✔

They are generally middle class and privileged beyond many right wingers.

I like to be sexually dominated. Does that make me a low-T libcuck?

Of course it does. Men are dominant. How did you even end up browsing Holla Forums?
Men who are not dominant enough lack T. Lift, eat better, rest well, take cold showers and be more aggressive (take risks). In time you will start feeling the need to dominate.

What a shock. They're the ones who push 'trendy' sex lifestyles like polyamory and BDSM.

I started back in my lolberg phase when when the free market pill was part of like half of Holla Forums's daily diet. pls no bully
I match all physiological signs of high T except male pattern baldness. Haven't actually tested my T levels though and I'm aware the signs aren't entirely reliable.
I'm not particularly averse to risk, but I am kinda masochist. I enjoy short bursts of sharp pain. Long lasting, dull pain can annoy the shit out of me though. And whenever I'm aroused, my wrists start to ache in a certain way that can only be alleviated by constricting them.

Can't do you nigger dicks, but I can raise you one Alison Rapp's boyfriend buzzing himself with a vibrator in the ass.

I'm not exactly a psychologist, but sometimes a fantasy is just a fantasy. The idea of women being in control, being physically powerful, being good at fighting - it can be arousing because its 'wrong', and has been a staple of fetishes for millenia. Now I'm not sure how healthy any sexual fantasy is in the long run as really we all ought to be making babies - but so long as you make sure it remains a fantasy or a role-play; its probably fine.

Just don't make the mistake of 's pic-related. Bitches are stupid and can have their opinions change for all sorts of reasons. If you do some kinky stuff with your woman, make sure its not going to be something that could damage how she sees you (so no dressing up like a woman or letting her be with others), and make sure she understands that it is all a 'role play' and not a reality. So if for instance you let her control when you get to cum; be sure that next time you do sexual stuff you do not give her that power. Mix it up so she knows its just a fantasy and a role-play, and if she ever pushes for something that could undermine your position make sure she knows that she has crossed the line. Women need boundaries, but that does not mean you can never do kinky stuff.

I don't think a whole lot about it outside of the bedroom. I'm pretty confident. I'm one of the few people I know who can make a public speech without stuttering. I tend to make an impression (be it good or bad) on virtually everyone I meet. I just really like it when girls sit on my face and smack me around is all.

Triggered /leftycuck/ detected.

Gassing you right after the Jews

He's not wrong but that stems from higher income kids being put through more rigorous indoctrination camps (college and university).

Science Confirms the Obvious

Want to see something truly pathetic?
archive.is/pLNO3

It's like this guy is/was THIS close to reach self-awareness, but still couldn't.

This.
I fuck my fiancee in the ass all the time, never let her bring a finger near my ass even though I had multiple prostate fingerings due to medical issues.

There was no need for such a study. It's pretty obvious.
It's like the entry for horse in the very first published Polish encyclopedia: "Everyone can see how a horse looks like".

Hell Is Forever
ASSES AND BUTTHOLES