Trump considers banning laptops on planes from UK airports

Trump considers banning laptops on planes from UK airports

Post yfw Trump is lowkey calling the UK muslim countries now.

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/trump-considers-banning-laptops-on-planes-from-uk-airports-5rbxgm67m

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Q45Mf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anglos btfo

quit being a faggot.

Low effort thread

It's called news faggot. It's what we used to talk about before you niggers showed up.

Trips of truth
In all honesty I didn't mean anything about the anglos, just having a bit of fun brotherly ribbing.

People only give anglo's shit because of /brit/cancer. They basically just sat in their hugbox thread jerking each other off and would occasionally leave to post 0/10 bait to shit up every other thread. It's kind of like how the weeaboos in Holla Forums will shit up any western game thread but it was way more obnoxious.

The "Slavs aren't white" and other D&C crap died down when brit/cucks/ got kicked out. I still am pretty surprised someone actually did something about it.

my guess is that any thread that doesn't mention chess or emperor gets saged as an anti-Trump thread. Also archive because OP is a faggot as usual. archive.fo/Q45Mf

Those early gen acer netbooks were the bees knees

still got my 2007 10" ASUS, LMB is being a faggot though and I need to use a USB mouse

But anonSlavs aren't white… :'^)

Chess is a form of brainwashing, for the duality cults. Duality = spiritual death.

Nice DnC.

He's blocked all European countries from having laptops, not just the UK.

But again, nice cherrypick on the UK article OP, you obviously don't have an agenda.

Americans ARE Anglos you utter fucking retard.

No we're not. Aside from the mud peoples, we're mostly Germanic. So Saxon, with some being Anglo-Saxons, or some other mix. Anglos are a tiny minority.

Is this that mysterious "an anonymous source"-thing that keeps producing nonsense?

Acktually, we're not Anglos. Aside from the mud peoples, we're mostly Germanic. So Saxon, with some being Anglo-Saxons, or some other mix. Anglos are a tiny minority.

Anglos are a minority because they have been replaced by mass migration, this isn't the place for that kind of justification.

LOL… europe is the next target of the muslim ban

ahhahaahahahhahhah

ISIS can't do these laptop bombs ya tard. its an excuse to stop cheese pizza, leaks and (((copyrtight infringing))) material spreading around the world.

My sides have evaporated.

Anglos were Scandinavian. Saxons were Germanic. Anglo-Saxons are a mixed breed of whites.

Yes, I'm talking about Angles, the tribe located between the Jutes and the Saxons in the 4th-5th century before they sailed to Britain and took the land from the Romano-British and established the Anglo-Saxon britain after pushing back the "true" britons to Wales/Devon/Cornwall.

Scots are descendants from the Irish mixed with the Picts, a indo-european tribe closely related to the Basques.

Know your ancestrality, burger.