Will EA ever admit this shit is only costing them money ?

Will EA ever admit this shit is only costing them money ?

The answer is always no.

But its not.
They get all the uncut revenue from the casuals who play Battlefield and Sims.

Why would this cost them money? Sure it's shit and not many people use it, but where are the expenses other than server costs? Because servers cost jack shit, and one idiot buying The Sims could fund Origin for a year.

That's probably why the Sims 4 sold like shit and killed the series I guess

The system itself probably isn't too expensive, but the insistence on making all their games exclusive to it sure as fuck is.

The Sims' heyday is long past, though.

Don't forget all the info they can steal from people that still have it installed.

I heard it sold well though being the top seller of 2014, but maybe its all shilling.
I see a visible lack of expansion packs for 2 years

inb4 someome calls me a hue when Im from Portugal

I remember EA saying that sims 4 was the last of the series because of poor sales or something similar and officially shutting down a few of the Maxis HQs.

Just fuck my shit up fam

It sold pretty well. Women buy The Sims a lot. Not to mention it's one of the few PC games that many shops still carry. Most shops stop selling many PC games.

just

Nigger, even if Origin never gains any significant userbase, it'll only make them money, its a money laundering platform, it exists to artificially boost the value of their games

Seriously nigger, money laundering 101

hindsight is 20/20

To an industry insider it has always been pretty obvious which company you should invest in. You missed your chance of getting rich user, you could be driving a the newest fagmobile from yurop and telling the relatives you hate to fuck off. How does it feel being poor and missing an once in a lifetime chance to have anything you want within your reach?

Oi.

How? All they publish is pure garbage.

Vidya became "cool" (read filled with people that buy whatever is advertised to them).

I remember EA saying that sims 4 was the last of the series because of poor sales
It actually went above their expectations which is why they're still milking it with DLCs otherwise it would be dead already.

Maybe you mean SimCity 4? They killed SimCity devs.

how do you even buy stocks
i'm serious i have no fuckign idea how all that shit works

Explain how exclusively selling their games on a platform without a significant userbase makes them money.

Anyone dumb enough ti want to play EA games is dumb enough to install and use origin (and probably installed windows 10 and shit like that)
Also they probably dont make much money off pc games anyways, compared to their sales in FIFA and John Madden Football