Interesting Video

Just a few minutes ago, I was browsing through Youtube and shit because why not? And I stumbled upon something quite interesting that I think you guys would like to hear.

Let me give some context to what's presented in this video:

This is probably just some crazy coincidence, or just some fake shit for the tin foil hats to jerk their dicks off to, but this seems rather interesting considering the fact that there's a lot of events happening on April 26th. But I wanna see what you guys think about this, honestly. Is this some sort of sign of the apocalypse? Or is this referring to something like Operation Gotham Shield? I'm not entirely sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

chestertownship.org/get-connected/emergency-radio-station-1630-am-now-active/
zero
youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg
youtube.com/watch?v=QYF-BVH586E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alright user, you have my attention.

Here is the station info

chestertownship.org/get-connected/emergency-radio-station-1630-am-now-active/

Well that's when the tax reform is to be announced.

Dust off your gramps old shortwave radio boys, we may be in for a show.

Lets get some autists scanning frequencies, I'm in range of that broadcast from that video.

What's the deal with that radio station?
Is it an actual broadcasting station in the area, or was that on an unused frequency?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU
CODE BLACK C7 5198301 01 001
BLACK FLAGS FLY, CODE 00001
Alright, I'm confused.

SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

Just saw something in the sky
We are now in the WARP. There is no pulling back now.

Get Cash out of the banks NOW. Your cash will still be good for the first 3 weeks or so and then the infrastructure will reach the point where the outages will be just to much for crews to fix.

The Earth is being buzzed by recon craft not from this earth. We may be facing a global invasion force.
Oil your weapons down and be prepared to repel xenomorphs.

Can ya vague that up for me?

Merely a coincidence.

Good thing I only have 17 dollars in the bank

fucking let her rip user.

no reason to doubt any of this

Focus on the french elections

skinwalker ranch user checking in. can confirm. nightly sightings of shit in the fucking sky. ready set go

Remember September

Holy shit topkek user

Sounds more like Trum.

QTDDTOT

I can record whatever I want and broadcast it to my car stereo on any channel I want. Granted I can't watch the vid right now but this seems easy to fake. The fact that it was uploaded last year is a little interesting tho. Let /x/ handle this and let's get back to

Madame President

The conspiratards are saying the date lines up with Operation Gotham Shield.
Incidentally the power cuts all over the US line up with the projected dates for the operation.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_7Gz9Jys

You're not even trying OP.

I cant tell if this is post irony or not

Don't be such a sensitive faggot.
The information is legit, I call them conspiratards, go cry in a hankie or something.

Isn't that operation gotham shield op on the 26th too?

You know you can find videos of it happening on september 20 2016

Dahboo7 is a conspiracy theorist. What was up with the gibberish text in the closed captioning of this video?

am I the only one hearing 'sixT' ? It's not
'TrumpWillGoTwentySixTrumpWillGoTwentysixTrump..'

but more like

'Trump Will Go Twenty SixT…Trump Will Go Twenty SixT…'

I kinda like dahboo but jade helm walmart fema camps threw me off. weird thing nonetheless

It says "Trump April 26th" not "Trump will go"
imo.

It very clearly says april 26th my dude.

I'm retarded, nvm

its k lad.

Now why would it say that?
Hypothesis: If Operation Gotham Shield planning had already started but the details were not dialled in yet, also the elites already knew that Trump would win the election.
So they are setting up the emergency broadcast messages for the day of the operation. The programmer enters "Trump April 26th" as a kind of place keeper until the details of the actual emergency message are known.
And when entering it, accidentally hits broadcast.

idk man, got a weird feeling though. Something's fucky.

zero hedge.com/news/2017-04-24/washington-dc-area-hold-massive-drill-preparation-complex-coordinated-terror-attack-

yup I seen shit in the sky 3 times a night for 3 nights now. Not coming up on flightradar or satellite tracking sites. Looked much higher than a plane and about 4x faster. I'm in PA.

bearing?

always east north east, which is NYC and out to the sea from here.

Ya. Not that type of person either like OP says but check out this video of the broadcast from September where the guy analyzes it talking about April 26th and mentions the Zionist connection and their love for flaunting numerology shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tdz-TfMxHyg

Also operation radar focus going on in the desert as we speak. Forces were moving from CO, NM and TX to AZ all last week. Tons of troops and equipment.

We are in the warp, fellas.

Umm…related to:
?

Not to doubt could be a spy satellite or something in orbit. It would be a retrograde orbit (against the east to west orbit of the sun since apparently traveling west to east). I was out in Central Texas about a month ago and noticed the same type of object - extremely high altitude, much faster than an airplane against the star background. I figured it was a satellite but it could theoretically triangulate in a path over Pennsylvania from my position then. Caught my interest because of the speed it was traveling at the time. Haven't been back out to watch recently though.

I must commend you for recycling this from last year but you haven't driven all of us out yet, shlomo.

So there's also this video, also published september 2016, this period is when they had the first debate with hillary .'Trump April 26th' makes no sense. It would mean 2017 for sure but then wtf does that mean
it feels unnorganic, like a media shilling campaign, I could be wrong though and this is legit spooky that plus the whole Gotham shield and power outage (any info about that ? non-burger so I don't know much)

idk man, shit's fucked anyway

Alright enlightened one, have any answers or you just going to be an ass?

>>>/israel/

It's actually Raider Focus not Radar.
youtube.com/watch?v=QYF-BVH586E

Find the original video dumbass, it's from April 21 2016. The others are just reposts of the original.

So what?
Trump wasn't elected in April 2016.

I'm going to be a massive ass I tell you what.
This fucking video was posted over and over with Dan Gabriel's shill brigade about how "Trump is going to be killed April 26th, become a #CruzMissle" shit. April 26th was supposed to be Cruz's day but Trump blew him the fuck out major league.
El Rato then had no path to the nom and shilling took a nosedive for about a month and a half. But some assblasted CruzMissle dredged this shit up again for this year.

Welp, I didn't have any of that context.

They dredged it up to distract us from the French elections.

Sounds like activating MK-ULTRA sleepers to me. If it's real.

Do either of you have a link to the original?

Now that makes sense. We've been had, it was a cruz ruse

You've been taken on a RuseCruz by a fucking concerned >(1) OP with a video over a year old.
Congrats.

Exactly what I was thinking for both videos

Here are the frames I got from it if anyone recognizes anything…

"Trump Go, Trump Go APRIL 26, Slide, code 020201, code black , c7519380101001
code, black flag"

You say that, but there's nothing backing up the assertion that the video is from april of last year. I have used time restricted searches and haven't found anything. Multiple places claim the video was played Sept. 20th, 2016.

Yep. You uncovered the plot.

Interesting but being a new jersey native and only living a half hour away from Chester I can say that area is considered the sticks to most people In this state. Alot of weird shit on the west side of NJ.

Okay, I've searched high and low for any of this from before Sept 20th, and haven't found any. There have been two shills in here claiming it's older, but the only "proof" video is from 2017 not 2016. Seems like a whole lot of SHUT IT DOWN GOY going on.

I guess it was real in my mind! :^)

Well, you've got an user above "proving" it's old by linking a recent video and figuring no-one will check the date, and you have no-one else offering evidence that it's old. Surely you can find something, since I can't.

It never really considered the WebM to be valuable enough to save since it was generally posted along with the same caliber of threads as "Why isn't the wall built yet and why haven't the kikes been gassed yet? It's because Dumbald Drumpf is a Zionist shill." we see also so often posted these days.
It was dismissed as someone from the /x/ crowd and access to a microphone, audacity, and a very short range radio overrider like the one people use to listen to music in their car on a weak station.
Of course even if I saved the webm, there's no way I could validate when I got it and to top it off, the archive of Holla Forums died and this place isn't indexed by major search engines.
I don't what to tell you other than "heh, nothing personal, kiddo."

Don't worry, clearly you don't need to prove anything, the moderation already decided to shut it down.

OP…. when has ANYTHING, EVER predicted happened at the said time? It just doesn't happen.

Checked. It's nothing

Wasn't a black flag flying above the dome in the Prophecy of Kek?

No, I just looked at the date wrong. Was my mistake. Idk why this is anchored.

Correction: I am the dumbass

the army of the madhi also marches under the black flag. isis, jihadists ect.. o maybe mudslime false flag. who the fuck knows at this point tbh. i figure i will look back after all the blood years from know and go "oh so thats what habbened"

yes user I believe it was……. square your shit away

From April 26th. It's nothing.

why would EAS have a pre-programming interface? the whole point of it is that you put messages out with it completely on demand with no delay.