Holla Forums says the Wii U is shit

why is Holla Forums always wrong?

The intense contrarianism.

Some people on Holla Forums are wrong and some are not.

I'm sure you must have noticed the plentiful discussion of each of the big WiiU releases, such as Star Fox Zero.

This is because Holla Forums users own WiiUs, and they play games on their WiiUs.

Your impression of Holla Forums's opinion was ridiculously inaccurate.

Fuck off newfag get the hell out

The WiiU is the one console this generation that most of Holla Forums doesn't think is totally idiotic. Xbone is a suicidally idiotic purchase with almost literally nogames. PS4 is the Bloodborne Machine with the prospect of Nier Automata and Nioh being potentially good.
WiiU has several solid exclusives, not least of which is Splatoon, a game that has regular threads with appreciable activity.
What the fuck are you talking about.

I want to buy a WiiU too, but fuck they're still way too expensive. Will the price rise after the Nx is released or will it lower?

You mean that game where only two people in threads discussing it actually bought and played it before shitposting macros about it?

craigslist

I've had a Wii U since day 1 and even I think it's shit compared to what it could have been.

I'm not in the US

This. Also there seems to regularly be Wii U pirating threads. If people on Holla Forums hated the Wii U, why even bother pirating the games?

Ooooo Shit, it's you.
You looking to derail boy? Because this is the thread for it.

I bought that game. Played it through every mission, and it was stupidly lacking and empty and uncreative.

I had to sell my Wii U because I couldn't get used to the controller.
It feels like playing games on a fucking tablet, it was clearly marketed towards children.
That being said, it does have some gems.
The console itself is pure shit though.

an enigma that keeps me up at night

What the fuck are you talking about, Holla Forums is always going on about how the Wii U is the only console worth buying.

Holla Forums is a contrarian nightmare. I appreciate it sometimes because most of the industry is dogshit for the last decade, but problems arise when Doom 4 comes out with the absolute greatest single player fps campaign I've played in many years, no ironsights or reloading, fast as fuck, awesome demons and weapons, yuge labyrinth levels loaded with secrets, the botched multiplayer that was originally rushed and outsourced is being redone by id, and snapmap is getting new content. And yet Holla Forums shits all over it. Might as well call it hipsterchan if that's what you faggots are about.

The exact logical question posed to pirates that they can never answer.

Well, I do agree that PC + Nintendo is the only sensible option these days

It only takes about two hours of your time, if that, and you can have a more cogent argument as to why it's shit instead of regurgitating memes and potentially faulty information.

I have fun smoking cigarretes and contemplating the lands coast you fucking nigger, do you find that fun?

There's like 4-5 really fun games on the wii u, but then the rest is garbage. Virtual console obviously doesn't count.

Or I could not play them, and then not discuss them because they don't appeal to me.

That would normally cost someone over a hundred bucks. I don't feel like spending a hundred bucks playing a shitty game.

I only equate in those terms because it isn't something I want to do in the first place

…yes?

I tend to be able to tell whether or not I would enjoy playing a game based on gameplay videos. Take for example, Mighty No. 9 since that's a big thing right now. I fucking love Mega Man, but looking at gameplay videos Mighty No. 9 looks boring as fuck, and not even worth pirating.

I bought mine day 1 and have never regretted a purchase more in my entire life

OP you are a faggot, numerous people have been singing nothing but praise for the console. Hell, it has Bayonetta 2 and W101, three of the best games this generation, if not THE best games this generation, and obviously some of the best games ever made.
Also, Holla Forums has repeatedly gone nuts about starfox or splatoon. Maybe lurk more before spouting out some bullshit.

Learn to make your own opinions. That's how Holla Forums works, sharing actual genuine points that allow you to relate to them and realize whether that's your thing or not.

emulator

Would you rather be pleasantly surprised or completely dissapointed?.

Nintendo made a lot of mistakes with the Wii U, on marketing, design and hardware.

On the other hand, they're the only fucking console publisher that actually makes an effort to put out games for the damn thing and even tries to make them good for more than marketing screenshots, rather than Microsoft and Sony putting in the absolute bare fucking minimum.

Fuck off and die.

Theres really no enigma

are we being raided?

Holla Forums isn't a hivemind

Yes and its up to you to tell them to fuck off and sage

I bought a used wiiu last year despite how much Holla Forums shits on it in order to play XCX and fortunately I love the thing. Its has some of the best games on there. Holla Forums also has sm4sh and splatoon threads so some of us must love it.

Unlike the other consoles the only wiiu games worth having i pirated with homebrew so i got all the games i want free and am pretty comfy with them. The only game i want now is LoZ - BotW which comes out next year.

Im also thinking of getting splatoon soon too, should i? Im thinking of buying it since its multiplayer.

Splatoon is pretty fun. That and it's the only 3 multiplayer games with alive multiplayer, so it's worth a play. Just ignore the single player mode, it's boring as fuck.

The Wii U is very comfy, it's just very starved of games and is very disappointing compared to the hopes I had for it after 2013.

The Wii U could be better, but it's still the only non retarded option this generation.

All 3 are just as retarded.

I bought one because I hadn't owned a Nintendo console since the 64.

Despite being starved of their IPs, the initial novelty of playing those IPs again quickly turned into a feeling of "I've played this countless times before, but this time there are shaders and better textures".

If NX fucks up like the Wii U, then they are done.
Wii U could have redeemed itself with lots of games, but it was sparse, and still is. So the console is weak, and instead of compensating with a shitload of good games, there is barely anything worthwhile to play.

Nintendo are already admitting the NX will be far beyond outdated at launch.

Their E3 this year was also laughable.

Don't know how they will fix this shit. I'm not buying NX just to play the new Zelda with slightly better resolution and framerate.

But I'll give Nintendo this: Super Mario 3D World couch coop with my friend made me feel like a kid again for a brief moment. That was fucking magical.

Unfortunately, 3D world alone doesn't quite sell the console.

dohoho, you're one dumbass motherfucker.

I like my Wii U too! I'm glad I didn't buy it at launch for sure but it's my fav console of this gen honestly. I shat on the idea when it was released but I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong

splatoon is gud man. is gud.

Nice

Don't know what's more retarded, this sentiment or the fact that you think Holla Forums hates WiiU

This. If you're not able to filter your way through all the shit talk on Holla Forums, you need to lurk harder. There is good back and forth discussion on this board underneath all the dubs, Holla Forums posting, redditors trying to be edgy faggots to fit in, etc.

The WiiU is shit. It is also the only console worth owning because it's the only console with video games.

Not even reading the rest of your shit thread.
Check 'em.