House of Saud=Jude

forum.punjabijunktion.co.in/f39/jewish-roots-saudi-ruling-family-translated-arabic-144466/

In fairness, WaPo appears to have scrubbed this reference from its archives, but many sites claim this quote to be correct. I may drop into a local library later in the week to hunt down newspaper archives.

Obligatory image of the royal family attached. The nose knows.

So… the Jews of Israel and the Jews of Arabia collaborated to stage 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H2un5
youtube.com/watch?v=6c3g1AaPSDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was an inside job and please use an archive or take a screenshot of the material.
archive.is/H2un5

Pic related

right. thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=6c3g1AaPSDY

Duh. Wahhabism was started by a kike too.

that's precisely the claim here. do you have sauce on that?

The Birth ofAI-Wahabi Movement and it's Historic Roots

Look it up

iraqi intel document?

That's the one.

Hardly news for anyone here, but how are we going to get it to the normies? Because screaming "Saudis are Jews" clearly isn't going to do the trick.
Going to check the archive for some memetically infectious material.

They are as ugly as jews.

It would explain why the Saudis are so goddamn friendly to the kikes when every other muslim sect hates them.

This is old news.

I don't have any sources but many Muslims believe that Salman Rushdie, the author of "The Satanic Verses", supposed apostate Muslim who was subject of a Fatwah death order in the 80s, is a crypto-Kike.

The Dönmeh (Turkish: Dönme) were a group of crypto-Jews in the Ottoman Empire who converted publicly to Islam, but were said to have retained their beliefs. The movement was centred in Salonica.[1] The group originated during and soon after the era of Sabbatai Zevi, a 17th-century Jewish kabbalist who claimed to be the Messiah and eventually converted to Islam in order to escape punishment by the Sultan Mehmed IV. After Zevi's conversion, a number of Jews followed him into Islam and became the Dönmeh.[2] Since the 20th century, assimilated Dönmeh might have intermarried with other groups and most have assimilated into Turkish society.

Despite their conversion to Islam, the Sabbateans secretly remained close to Judaism and continued to practice Jewish rituals covertly.

CHALLAH SNACKBAR

Duh

Daily reminder that Faisal(THE Faisal from Seven Pillars of Wisdom) and the rest of the Hussain Sharif's sons who liberated Arabs from the Turks got backstabbed by the Brits post WW1 and got the Saud house installed. Which was an unknown house from the desert up until then and was neutral during the war. The only country that still has the Hussain's house is Jordan.

The Sauds basically got their power from the Rothschilds for doing nothing but being cowardly crypto-kikes.

Interestingly the Armenians are considered by some Jews to be the descendants of the Amalekites, ancient enemies of the Jews.

Note the first act of the Donmeh was to slaughter the ancient Christians of the Middle East. Also Mustafa Kemal was ethnically Sephardic.

I would like to ask our dear wahhabi friends in /islam/ what do they think about being puppets for the jews.

Idiots.

this is some pure star wars prequel stuff right here

Go back to /leftpol/.

i am not saying it's a lie, but it looks like it's literally ripped from the prequels

I salute anyone who can tell the difference between a jew and an arab. They all scream and shout and wave their arms around like a bunch of medieval lunatics. Did you ever see the aftermath of a terrorist bombing in Israel, paricularly in the early 2000s? Jewish policemen, soldiers, rabbis pushing and shoving each other, scrabbling in the debris like a bunch of meth addicts.
How they ever properly investigated these attacks is beyond me.

Yeah, I’m gonna need a source for that quote.

bump

You cannot separate jews and non jews in the orient on basis of their noses. Claiming that the shape of the nose proves that the house of saud is jewish is outright moronic. Jews (including ashkvetchnazi jooz) are genetically close to other middle eastern populations and their manners, mentality and phenotype are not very different from their cousins and neighbors.

I looked into the WP archive and there is no such article or interview.

Niggas gonna nig

indeed: the armenian genocide was a jewish plot