Tales of the holohoax

The holohoax remembrance day is today 24th.

I thought people here understood the jewish machinations and power structure and the fundamental role that the holocaust plays in it, but it seems this board is getting turned into a meaningless shithole through party politics, "fight antifa" threads and so on. I think i have reached my "hide thread" limit because this shit keeps appearing.

I summon all the meme magicians to create some holohoax memes in this holohoax remembrance day, very subtle, very funny and fresh.
Some people wanted to post antimoslem/immigration stuff on 9gag, i say we post holocaust memes everywhere and make it the holohoax remembrance month. Lets not call it holohoax, lets keep it legal but give the normies some serious cognitive dissonance and the jews some nightmares.

Im going to upload the tales of the holohoax, lets gather absurdities for the meme machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Days
dailystormer.com/lying-jews-claim-romans-holocausted-40-million-of-them-in-the-second-century/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(sacrifice)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnt_offering_(Judaism)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't today the Armenian Holocaust remembrance day? I was pretty confused because a bunch of kikes on my campus had pro Zionism signs and a bunch of nonsense but not one ounce of info on the Young Turks

The internationally recognized date for Holocaust Remembrance Day corresponds to the 27th day of Nisan on the Hebrew calendar. It marks the anniversary of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. In Hebrew, Holocaust Remembrance Day is called Yom Hashoah. When the actual date of Yom Hashoah falls on a Friday, the state of Israel observes Yom Hashoah on the preceding Thursday. When it falls on a Sunday, Yom Hashoah is observed on the following Monday.

2017 Monday, April 24

Kikes got their own chosen calendar, you filthy goy.

Didn't we just have one of those? I could swear Trump said or did something to piss off the kikes InB4 "He is a kike! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!" and it was on Remembering the Holocaust For-Real-It-Totally-Happened Day.

. . .

Just checked the Kikepedia. There are maybe a dozen Holohoax holidays, including an eight-fucking-day thing in Burgerstan. What the fuck, America? I knew we guzzled Jew dick, but eight days "from the Sunday before Yom Hashoah to the Sunday after Yom Hashoah"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_Memorial_Days

Not enough, we need another movie.

Think bigger. Think Broadway.

Can I get a citation for that Roman figure? Would make a great red pill.

Has someone tabulated all the ridiculous holohoax claims? I'd like a nice summary of them all for easy referencing.

For example:
gassing kikes in showers with wooden doors using delousing agents
super-ovens that burn bodies to total ash in 5 minutes flat
turning kikes into lampshades because they had cool tattoos
turning kikes into soap
drowning pools
masturbation torture machines
holocaust roller coaster (my personal favorite)

There's got to be another 6 million outlandish stories I'd like to hear about.

Don't forget Egypt during the Hyksos period. According to the Jews, they were slaves of the Egyptians, who hated them for no reason. But at that exact period in history (late 13th century BC), Egypt was ruled by a mysterious Semitic race called the Hyksos (possibly the Egyptian word for "Hebrew") who arrived as refugees and took over their land and culture through finance.

Right after the Hyksos were expelled, six Bronze Age civilizations collapsed in rapid succession (around 1177 BC).

Jews, huh?

I have seen it in more places, i cant tell right now the exact source though.

dailystormer.com/lying-jews-claim-romans-holocausted-40-million-of-them-in-the-second-century/

Nice. From what I understand, whenever you see these sort of numerical figures given by kikes, they're actually based on jewish numerology and kabbalah mysticism and that sort of thing. That's why they're also so insistent that it was six million jews. Not 5, not 7, not 5.5. No, it was 6 million.

I came here today just for this. Love these kinds of threads.

I dont know the exact occult meaning, but according to the kike prophecies 6 million kikes had to die before Israel could be stablished, or something like that, they just stick to their books.

Yeah, I forget the exact meaning as well. I do remember that the term "holocaust" literally refers to a "whole burnt offering"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(sacrifice)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnt_offering_(Judaism)

Thanks, user

Damn. I don't have a twitter anymore

This isn't exactly something most people want in a comic.

last one

Sorry chaim, Saturday, January 27 is International Holocaust Remembrance Day 2018

Thanks Schlomo.

Holy shit, that nigger on the left just gave me an idea. We should diversify the holocaust

(checked)

Did you know that the Nazis turned Jewish flesh into sausages and bologna, which were then fed to other Jews? It really did happen!

youtu.be/r5kxahU6kEQ?t=4477

bump

Op is a gentleman and a scholar.
Bumping with rare A Wyatt Mann

Wasted my god damned hitler dubs.

Why are they pushing this April shit this year? It was always only in January. Isn't the April date only relevant in Israel? I buy a wall calender every year, and some, though not all of them, have mentioned the January date of 'International Holocaust Day'. This is
the first year ever that I've bought a calender which has both the 27th of January marked as 'International Holocaust Day' as well as the 23rd of April marked
as 'Holocaust Rememberance Day'. This never happened before. Hey jews, how
about marking every day as 'Holocaust Rememberance Day'? Would that make
you fuckers happy? You're just a bunch of arabs in denial anyway, a stupid collection
of handwaving, shouting, stupid, crude,
annoying desert gypsies, absolutely the
same as those shrieking traders trying to
flog junk to tourists trapped in the casbah
in the cities of Morocco.

I have been searching for an image of C.D. Jackson. In the image he is holding up a skull(or similar holohoax prop) behind him is a table with more of these artifacts. In front of him are german villagers who are being psyoped.This is a very important image in my opinion considering Jackson's position in the military, near concrete proof of psyop

This portion of the collection consists of official correspondence, memoranda, cables, reports, and propaganda leaflets which reflect the shaping of Allied psychological warfare policies, as well as some personal correspondence, newsclippings, and miscellaneous materials. Important subjects include propaganda methods, Allied liberation of France and relations with the French, information control in Allied- occupied Germany, OWI functions, civil affairs, displaced persons, and the surrender of Italy. Prominent "psychwar" personnel with whom C.D. Jackson corresponded include Richard Crossman, Brigadier General Robert McClure, Edward Barrett, and Fred Auberjonois.