The big fuck has a million HP and gets healed by the little fucks

The big fuck has a million HP and gets healed by the little fucks
killing a little fuck will make the big fuck create another
when all 3 little fucks are alive, the boss can't be hurt
killing all 3 little fucks at once makes the big fuck create 3 more little fucks at once
killing the boss while little fucks are alive will make one little fuck turn into a fully healed big fuck

what the fuck do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Weird
physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com/2014/01/redux-does-1234-112-absolutely-not.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep the little fucks paralyzed while you kill the dragon then kill them while still paralyzed

keep wailing on it until the deus ex machina cutscene starts.

what
it's impossible.

If the big fuck wastes a turn creating a little fuck, you constantly keep 2 killed and damage through the remaining little fuck's heals.

I guess im supposed to lose this battle.

Nope. Its just bullshit.

Seduce all of them

Domesticate the big fuck.

Op didn't say what kind of game this was, I also vote for seduce.

it's a trap. you are not supposed to fight them. Just bum rush into the next autosave.

Smart Bomb

Kill 2 little fucks.
Beat the last one ALMOST to death, but not quite.
Whittle the boss's HP down. Unless this game is TOTAL bullshit, there should be some way to gauge the enemies' HP level.

When the boss's health is critically low, use an area attack to kill it and the little fuck simultaneously.

Problem solved.

I fucking hate this shit.

You would have to finish the boss and his little fucks off with a single AOE attack

Why am I playing this shitty game in the first place OP? How did I get here?

How did you get into this shitty game?

They said it was fun.
They were wrong.
It's actually a comedy game, the gameplay is shit but the humor is top notch.

i start building my de facto speed

Escape the fight and grind until I'm a high enough level to kill all 4 with my most powerful AOE attack

Fuck this piece of shit, the devs have no idea what the hell they're doing

I'm getting really tempted to delete my account

Shit's gettin' lewd

source?

Reverse image search and the tumblr filename is right fucking there, newfag.

I used both Google and IQDB, and I have no idea how to use the filename. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't at least try to find it on my own. If I knew how to reverse image search Tumblr then I certainly would have tried that first thing.

One sees merely the whole effort of a body straining to slay the small fuck, to maim it, and push its shit in a hundred times over; one sees the face screwed up, the fist tight around the hilt, the blade piercing the scale-covered mass, the fresh stab with arms outstretched, the wholly human security of two blood-drenched hands. At the very end of his long effort measured by time without depth, the purpose is achieved. Then Stickman watches a new small fuck rise again in a few moments toward a life whence he will have to end again. He goes back down to the fuck.

It is during that return, that pause, that Stickman interests me. A face that toils so close to fucks is already fuck itself! I see that man going back to the small fuck with a heavy yet measured step toward the torment of which he will never know the end. That time like a breathing-space which returns as surely as his suffering, that is the time of consciousness. At each of those moments when he leaves the dead fuck and gradually walks toward the lairs of the little fucks, he is superior to his fate. He is stronger than his fucks.

Reminds me of Jad in the Fight Caves. Still haven't beaten him to this day.

I just payed the chinese 8 dollars to do it for me.

AOE attack that deals one million damage

This is actually a good post.

RAPE

So rather than teach me how to reverse image search Tumblr so I may never again shit up a thread with source faggotry, you will just call me a newfag and fuck off?

Well, clearly, the only choice is to keep all but one little fuck dead, and then make sure you kill both the big fuck and last little fuck at the same time.

You have to work on your wording, OP, the way you phrased this makes no fucking sense.

By FFVII rules
Do some sort of AoE that does around 72k total to at-least the main target
Then Counter+Mime x14
As long as it can't one hit me it's dead the moment it attacks me.

artist is guoh btw

This is just a classic "wear them all down then kill them at the same time". There are tons of fights like this throughout gaming history.

I can think of a recent one: king moogle mog the whatever, in FF14.

You can tell he's new because he can't recognize a guoh pic.
This is basic shit you can learn just by lurking /tg/ and/or /furry/
Do not actually lurk /furry/, it is a terrible place.
t. heterosexual

I would call you out on such blatant bullshit, but Holla Forums has been a furry haven for quite some time so it makes sense for someone who hasn't adapted to stand out.

ever since /tg/ got killed due to board drama, they went to Holla Forums and now Holla Forums wants to fuck the kobold.
This was back in 2015 when infinity next was just the mere wispers of an autist.

The only way you can hurt the fucks is with your power attack when at full health.
you can drink a fucking potion while keeping the battle paused
the little fucks are about to do their team attack on you that deals 100 damage, what the fuck do you do?

Is 8/tg/ really dead? That's a shame.

It was for a time. I think it's back to being okay now.

Cast slow on the bf, wear down the lfs, attact the bf, when the lfs are about to heal one shot them. The second lf will attack instead of heal and so will the 3rd lf. Attack the bf, one shot the 2nd lf etc.

Over time repeat this until all fs are f'd.
Then one shot the lot.

-

The objective regardless of how it plays out is to wound the bf down to a low health so they can all be killed at once.

Turn based combat is redundant and was never good. Demon's Souls is in the right direction. FFXII's tactics/gambit system for party memers retains some of the menu based play. XII auto grinding made kt a better game too, just going around the place. Players who aren't making good decisions could go exploring more, do more side quests and autogrind so they can progress.

Should be more about story than combat, use landscape and equipment to survive enemies rather than repetively select attack or attack weak points. Should probably find what they will survive through navigating the landscape with them in pursuit or knowing the landscape an expecting the enemies to be adapted, have the same character, eg weakness/strenght to wind for sand people.

Kill them could kill the land and fail some part of what you need to progress. Deny yourself further entry into auch a land. Process of surviving it, enemies included part of the test of entry.

OOT is a good example of needing to figure out what to do in combat. Lurking and forbidinv danger. Enemies need to be honoured, not rushed to steal benefit from.

Why even include the elixir in the game if it's the only one of its kind? It's not like I'll touch it at all even in extreme difficulty (other than artificially forcing you to drink it at a specific part of the game).

Holla Forums does not want to fuck kobold

Holla Forums wants to fuck the dragon

Outdamage the healing towards the big fuck.

Finish everything off with a big fat AOE.

AoE spell with more than a million damage.

throw my sword at the big fuck and run away, retire and die of old age

Seduce qt dragon, duh.

Paralyze/sleep the little fucks and get them down to low hp.

Now get the boss to low hp since he cant be healed.

Then kill all at the exact same time.

It's a male dragon.

And the graphics are only good on the women in the Korea region. Ffs? patch when?

Why would you ever go to the most cancerous shitposting boards ever?

this guy is getting somewhere

Befriend dragon
Bro it up with him
Become one of his best friends
Get him to introduce you to his family
Seduce his sister.

Your all fucking retarded. He also said that killing one little fuck will make the boss create another.

what kinda faggot lesbian are you?

You just have to lurk anywhere around Holla Forums, /tg/ or /k/, really. /k/ is a bit more rare, but they get posted all over there.

Never seen it on /furry/, but then I stay the fuck away from that literal straight shaming hellhole.

Why, I peanus weenus of course :)
haha!
Then I simply weeeenus peanus! hahah! :)
ITT: What the fuck do you do - my answer, of course, I peanus weenus
hahaha!

is this what you wanted op?
look at what happened

spam an AOE

Typical shitposting /tg/ response complete with shitposting image

dont worry guys i called for reinforcements!

>>>/furry/559194

I know it's just shitposting…
but what's the picture from?

age of empires 2 the age of kings

Artist by the moniker 'Sanzo'.
Got a pixiv, but I don't got the link right now. May return later, I guess.

Begin by zombifying the big fuck. The little fucks will damage him as long as you keep killing the little fucks. Monitor the big fuck's health while tanking its attacks, reapplying zombifying status if needed. When it's low enough to reach the little fucks' health, nuke the field with one spell powerful enough to kill them all. Dance to the victory music and get yourself some beer.

He's an only child.

Kill urself my man.

Big sis works fine. Hell, so does mother.

His mother died before he was hatched.

I just told you he doesn't have a sister.

Alpha footage

does anyone have the comic where the knight saves the kobold girl and they fuck?

Only muslims and jews do not use the filters

There, don't crosslink to /furry/ anymore.

You know what? This dragon's a total sorry sock. I bet he doesn't even have any female dragon friends. Time to seduce kobolds instead.

i kill them all anyways

hey i'll crosslink anywhere i deem funny also you're missing the half where they FUCK

how's this for dragons and kobolds?

I'm not that rude, faggot.

Honest questions: Is the dragon gay? Is he fat?
…I'm serious.

GETGETGET

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

He's healthy and perfectly heterosexual.
He's also not a race-mixer.

Cast AoE insta-kill spell.
dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Weird
Spam if it fails.

6 DUBS IN A ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

STRAIGHT FLUSH

I get that they don't have IDs on /furry/, but here on Holla Forums we do.

Aww. In that case, I'd flee or commit sudoku.

We did temporarily, but it caused ungodly amounts of anal pain due to all the autism that it uncovered.

Who would have known?

oh yeah i remember that

/furry/ is a box of fun sometimes

Summon Materia: DOOMGUY

Why do I have to kill the big fuck? What a shitty game
You should be able to talk to the big fuck and find out why he hates us humans or something

7 billion people is too much, this planet needs a good cleanse, between 1 billion and 500 million should be good.

attack his legs until he trips and falls on the little fucks, killing them. Then I attack his weak spot for MASSIVE DAMAGE

Tell me about it. Some times the faggots next to my apartment watch a game. The next 90 minutes are full of "FUCK YOU", "SON OF A BITCH" and "GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAL".

Take a +5 HP potion. Let the team attack finish, and then you'd be left with 5/1000 hp. Afterwards, there's a choice of either taking multiple +5 HP potions, or using that one big potion.

Of course, you're probably not winning the fight if the fucks got you damaged that badly.

I'm not trying to defend her but:

Soccer is literally the only thing they were good at, and Germany completely destroyed them.

IT'S SHIT

Depends on what your options are. Assuming this was an MMO, I would keep two of the little fucks CC'd and have people gib the third one whenever he spawned.

If the little guys were immune to CC, then I'd probably try to group them up and AoE them all down, then nuke the big guy inbetween spawns.

In fact for some reason this mechanic feels similar, but I can't pin down a raid boss that operated like that.

ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY

how hard to the little fucks heal? can you outdps their healing? in that case, since little fucks don't heal each other you just get all 3 of them to a very low percentage then dps the boss until you can wipe all of them out at the same time with an AOE. that is assuming you have an aoe attack and can outdps the healing. if healing cant be outdpsd then i guess you'll just have to be more descriptive about your given abilities.

that's ineffective due to them respawning instantly tho. CC is the only valid option, wasting dps on killing any of them is useless.

Is it instantly? I assumed there would be a cooldown on it like most raid bosses in MMOs. Otherwise yeah, any damage to them is entirely pointless. It would help if OP outlined their mechanics a touch more clearly.

To expand on this, they heal the big guy but how do their heals work? Is it dropped onto an area like healing rain? A single target hard cast? A passive aura? Does CC stop that passive aura?

All of these could fundamentally change your strat. If it's a passive aura within a radius, you may just have to split the little guys and the raid boss up to some distance, much like how various raid bosses would heal or give immunities to a second boss within the encounter if they were too close.

wait what?

I must be retarded.

the only thing the mathemetician has stolen from me is my time and patience

Drain everyone's MP and then reduce their HP to 1 .
Alternatively use multi targeting attacks to damage everything.

I've studied sequences and series 2 years ago and I don't know what the fuck this guy is talking about

Maths nigga.

jesus christ he looks like a ventriloquist doll came alive and started acting like a faggot

I cast Explosion

1+2+3+4+5+… and -1/12 have a relationship but arent equal to each other. During complex analysis the equal sign is more of "is related to" and has caused a lot of confusion.

physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com/2014/01/redux-does-1234-112-absolutely-not.html

Wait fuck that ain't the right one.

Can a mathfag explaing this one?
I can't into math, I don't get it

Basically Infinity is broken.

but you would never get ininifty dollars because one of you will die first and stop the process

mathemeticians always forget that their stupid tricks are not practical

Are you talking about when that furfag shilled his game of top notch heresy and the janitors nuked the thread but people complained because it was still technically a ttrpg?

Wait a sec
I was not stupid, that post does not make sense
You are not gonna live for eternity, so that guy is STILL giving you free money

Guys like us… We were born engineers, not mathematicians.

am I being rused? The infinite arithmetic series of form sum_(x =0)^(\infty) diverges. Zeta regularization will map it to -1/12, but that doesn't fucking mean the sum is actually -1/12. It just means the expression of the series is equal to -1/12.

No. But if you lived forever you'd be ripped off. I took the pic in as a math joke.

I'll stop bothering with my oc

CUTE

This turned into Austin Powers fanfiction pretty fast.

xkcd go to bed

so mathemeticians waste years of their life learning parlour tricks? good to know

They need to put that
to good use.

kek
would you play it tho?

Yes.
unless it were made by the French

user i have something to tell you
i am french

Only until they get an actual job instead of dicking around.

Yes

Are all engineers so self-loathing?

I know, that's why I said it

Those guys seem mad about engineers for some reason.

yes   

the way it was said i assumed it was instantly. if it's not then you just get all little fucks to low health, kill 1, dps boss as hard as you can until he respawns it, kill the second, dps boss, kill thrird, dps boss and hope you've got enough dps to kill him by then. if not, you've gotta dedicate some of your dps to get respawned fucks to low hp as they respawn. this again depends on unknown factors. the latter would be much easier to do if you were in a raid and could arrange a group of players to be the dedicated group for getting the new little fucks to low hp then if you were alone.

i tried to be an engineer, went to university for 2 years, but gave up.

i learned nothing useful.

Kill the big fuck when 2 little fucks are alive. Then you get 2 big fucks, who make their own little fucks, totalling to 6. Do the same as before, so now you have 4 big fucks and 12 little fucks
8/24
16/48
32/96
64/192
lim n-> infinity 2n/6n
Eventually the game will run out of memory, meaning you are too good at the game to need to play anymore

Walk pass them

You didn't say I couldn't

i don't get it? what's with the engineers and gay stuff? was the guy who wrote this just really really gay or what?

I feel you. I'm about to fail my exams right now and will probably have to repeat the 2nd year, so I think I'll just try to find a job and drop out instead.

Shit tier

Engineers are ridiculed by many other STEM fields. Particularly the harder sciences like physics. They are seen as less intelligent since engineering is more application based in general, focusing less on true understanding of a subject. Engineering is also often done by people more for monetary reasons than for the more "pure" intents of other disciplines. It's mostly just bantz between fields though.

This is for making me feel dumb.

Find a spot that makes you invulnerable and spam away.

**math
Ftfy.

What you need is my Stand「The World」.
What you can find beyond the powers of my Stand is where you need to go in order to find the Star. What you need is a trustworthy friend. He must be someone you can raise to do your bidding. He must be someone who is not interested in political power, fame, wealth, or sexual desire, and who chooses the code of the game before the law of humans.
Will I, Luigi, be able to meet someone like this one day?
What I also need are the speed of more than 9 PUs who have slopes, because those who have slopes harbor a strong speed within.
There are 14 phrases that one must keep in mind:
「Infinite Staircase」
「Scuttlebug」
「Rainbow Ride」
「.5 A Presses」
「Scuttlebug」
「12 Hours」
「Scuttlebug」
「QPU Alignment」
「Miyamoto」
「Winged Cap」
「Fire Flower」
「Scuttlebug」
「QPU Alignment」
「The Secret Star」
I’ll engrave these words onto my Stand so I won’t forget them. What is most necessary is「courage」; I must have the courage to become QPU misaligned momentarily. As I move through universes, my de facto speed will sync with the PUs of the 10 slopes and will give birth to something utterly new.
Whatever is born will「awaken」. It will show interest in the 14 words that my trusted friend will utter… My friend will trust me and I will become his「friend」.
Lastly, I need an appropriate location. Hazy Maze Cave, Watch For Rolling Rocks, -10,-3 PU.
Go there and build up speed for 12 hours
That’s when the Star will come.

How can I contact customer support?
I spent too much time grinding Video Games instead if useful skills.

Cast Reflect on the boss and take my sweet time whittling it down between little fuckers.

Stay mad nerds. I went into engineering so I could blow shit up in the Army and have time of my life.

FUCKING DINOSAURS

Go on

YOU GOT A PROBLEM, RYO? YOU WANNA GET SENT TO GETTER VALHALLA AGAIN?

Vanish + Doom. GG

kill 2 little fucks with the same AOE
heal/lifesteal/evade while wailing on the boss until dead
kill the resulting medium fuck

if you can't handle a medium fuck after a big fuck with 1 million HP you did it wrong since the entire trick is to fuck you for killing the big fuck while having very low HP

The only redeeming factor of this piece of shit is its minigames.

Get all 3 little fucks to low health
Kill one and while the new little fuck spawns damage the boss.
As soon as the boss is invulnerable, kill little fuck #2.
Damage boss.
Little fuck spawns
As soon as boss is invulnerable, kill little fuck #3.
Damage boss.
Repeat until boss is at low health.
Do AOE attack to kill all 4.
Collect seven two loot

What if I just give him 9 cents in advance?

Such as?

Unless it can be applied to the world, it's completely pointless. Aliens laugh at us. It's just a massive circle-jerk.

But user, circle-jerking is fun.

Fuck math.

QUAD QUADS

Number theory was exclusively of philosophical interest, but then cryptography came around.

But is the exponential rate of growth in incoming damage slower than the accumulation of entities in memory? You might just die before the game crashes.

do 1 million +1 AOE damage
check mate atheists

That's why you have to get good

Let me show you how it's done.

>Use Blessed Kiss on all the enemies to inflict berserk that bypasses boss immunities and forces them to ignore all their scripting In the Snes version of FFV, this would let you bypass ever fighting Neo Exdeath and let you win after normal Exdeath

It's a fucking wonder how Nomura can consider the Lightning the strongest female lead when best girl, Krile, and Lenna are around. The power level in FFV with maxed classes on Freelancer or Mime was insane.

math?

Why didn't my picture post?

I stop playing Chrono Trigger

loli butt