Vid related is a public beheading carried out by the Saudi government in the street...

vid related is a public beheading carried out by the Saudi government in the street. Saudi Arabia is the leading exporter of terrorism and should be designated as a terrorist state. I don't see it getting enough hate from Holla Forums. Use this video for propaganda as much as you like.

Saudi Arabia not only exports terrorism, but it also pays millions to buy politicians and writers in the middle east to be pro Saudi Arabia and anti Iran. It's cancerous like Israel and needs to be removed.

without billions of dollars and terrorist fighters from Saudi Arabia there would be no Syrian war.
no syrian war = no refugees

It's also pushing USA to fight Iran. The world would be significantly better without it.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brutality-life-saudi-arabia-exposed-7599172
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/airstrike-killed-more-than-80-injured-hundreds-at-yemen-funeral/2016/10/08/64a31eae-8d74-11e6-8cdc-4fbb1973b506_story.html
twitter.com/alarabiya_brk/status/588741274938802177?lang=ar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't get mad until I know what the guy did. The way Sweden and America coddles criminals is worse.

why is he screaming when in all the isis videos they are resigned to their fate

This video is like 5 years old you faggot

SAVAGES

DID HE DIED ?

woman not a man. She's screaming "I didn't do it. This is injustice". At the end, the police recites a verse from quran then says the woman killed her 7 yo son. Of course you can't be sure what happened because they don't have independent and fair judiciary.

ISIS makes propaganda videos. They need the victims to be calm and still. They could shoot 10s of times to get it right. They might also drug the victim or threaten him with torture or promise him with something nice if he complies (e.g., deliver a message to family).

*stepson

You make an excellent point, OP, but without context and/or translations, that's just another ISIS propaganda video to the average American.

they torture their POWs to psychologically break them, mock executions, sleep deprivation, etc.

Kill yourself

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/brutality-life-saudi-arabia-exposed-7599172

It also imports thousands of eastern euro women as sex slaves

Nigga you dumb saudi arabia is in bed with the juden

Forgot pic'

SEE THE MAP?

DO YOU SEE IT?

Trump is the ONLY President thus far that hasn't taken us straight into war.

It's the DIRECT exporter. It exports terrorists, literally letting them fly to wherever US wants them, and also exports their extreme version of Islam, which is already extreme. It also finances extreme preachers in the region that turned Egypt from a secular hijab-free society to a hijab dominant country.

Israel and US pulls the strings behind the scenes, but even if Israel disappears today, Saudi would continue to do the same shit. They want their Wahhabi version of Islam to dominate the world. They want no democracy or secularism in the region. They hate shias more than they jews. They are a cancer on their own and not just a puppet who follows order out of fear.

forgot to say, Saudi Arabia school books are almost entirely compatible with ISIS. They teach kids that infidels, shias, ..etc should be killed. The vast majority of saudis can be considered ISIS.

Will drop some examples with sources later.

I do care about a lot of shit, saudisraelia is one of them but what can I do ?
is he saying 'haram haram haram' at the start of the video ? see I don't speak third world.
it won't help us, arabs are subhumans anyways
won't sage because at least you didn't clickbait a jewtube video but don't get autistic if people sage your thread ok

Yes, see

I had a friend describe this to me on what really happens. Apparently they bring the victim out onto a studio set hundreds of times and go all the way up to the moment they are going to lob their head off. After the first 10-20 times people quit resisting because they think its just yet another drill.

My secret dream has always been to strongarm the Saudis into buying up half of America's debt, and then knocking over their government and blaming the Jews.

Kill yourself.

That is an amazing dream Satan.

Nope, I'm American and i have no problem openly saying that my country is too subverted by the jew, even IRL i have no issue with saying this and have likely done far more against the Jewish menace in the US than you have

OLD AS FUCK. This at least 2-3 years old.

2/10

Nice strawman argument there, at no point have i ever implied that the US should be destroyed but that the Jews should be rooted out from society in order to improve the US and ensure that it lasts.

That's a funny way to walk back on your original point blaming the US for everything.

He will in a few weeks.

Learn to check IDs, newfag
You're confused about my posts and think I'm someone else

She probably killed the kid to get back at him. Or he's insane. If not, it's not my problem. It's not yours either. If he did something wrong, let other family members right the wrong. Why should tax payers be charged millions of dollars for court hearings that could last years or decades to get the opinion of some strangers or a corrupt judge?

I should be defending our shittier, suicidal system for patriotism points?

Why is every single argument on Holla Forums like this?

For fucks sake people can disagree without being paid to do so you massive autists.

shitskin gtfo

>>>/reddit/

We should be appropriating anything they do right as soon as possible. Our system of delegating/outsourcing important responsibilities like security and justice to strangers is what's destroying us. America used to be more self-reliant in the most important matters. This is why bankers jumped out of windows after losing a town's savings during the Great Depression and didn't give a single fuck in 2008. That guy not letting a jury of spics and niggers or judge jewdy tell him what's right or wrong is exactly the way to go.

Kill yourself mohammad.

Feel free to point out what post i made where you claim " your original point blaming the US for everything."
That is if you can figure out IDs

BTFO again. Get out jew.

Saying that the US is Israeli subverted and that the US has supported the expansion of Wahhabism is not "blaming the US for everything.", its simply stating common knowledge and in no way does it imply that the US is solely responsible

The original post i was replying to was
My point was that it was not solely due to Israel with no US involvement as 3d0666 appears to be implying

RIP in peace, Lonesome George.

wtf now i hate saudi arabia.

If you didn't hate Saudi Arabia already, you don't belong here, Wahhabism is cancer.

Boo fucking hoo.
If it was a man accused of rape you would be all "Yeah fucking rapefugee, they get away with it here, cut his head off, of course he did it, what woman would lie about rape?"
Women who murder their kids get a slap on the wrist in the West, beheading them is a GREAT idea.

Nobody here really cares about the woman, this represents a political opportunity to make Saudi Arabia look bad and should be exploited and used as propaganda to spread among the normies, very few people on Holla Forums care about humanitarianism or altruism

DO NOT WORRY MY FRIENDS. DONALD TRUMP WILL FIX EVERYTHING. RESTARTING THE DYING INDUSTRIES OF FRACKING AND COAL MINING WAS SPECIFICALLY TO SUFFOCATE NORTH KOREA AND SAUDI ARABIA

Nobody here really cares about the woman, this represents a political opportunity to make Saudi Arabia look bad and should be exploited and used as propaganda to spread among the normies, very few people on Holla Forums care about humanitarianism or altruism

The bad thing is that redditfags wont even recognize the sarcasm

Exactly. Too bad we have to explain this in every similar thread.

Read this you dense fuck: Even it was a guy and he's 100% confirmed rapist, beheading, especially public beading, is very barbaric and not acceptable under any conditions for most normies.

THIS IS EFFECTIVE AMMUNITION WAITING TO BE USED. THAT'S ALL YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT. EVERY NORMIE MUST SEE SAUDI ARABIA AS ISIS

Meant to quote this to agree

but don't stop shitposting about these barbaric inbreeding monarchies
everyone needs to know that all these terrorists believe in the same thing that is wahhabism/salafism yet they still kill each other because it's within their belief to accuse other muslims (and christians) of apostasy and to kill. even when the two people pointing fingers at each other believe in the exact same thing. it's madness and it won't go away with isis. al queda is still going strong globally like in yemen, and then there is al nusra. but with no funding they will shrivel into irrelevance, and then so will the House of Saud.
the only governments that believe in and support this madness are the royal famlies in the different arab states, which they only got power through the help of the british after the fall of the ottoman empire in ww1. no one else believes this shit.
however there is similar madness like the taliban, their funding isn't entirely from the arab states.
yes we can say other people help fund but it's indirect. they use the saudis to launder their money for ulterior motives. but these fuckers directly and blatantly support this madness

Because the US and Saudi Arabia are actively helping it by primarily focusing on the Houthis instead of ISIS/Al-Qaeda
Not with the US supporting it and fracking cant profitably undercut crude oil.

the Trump administration has primarily focused their efforts on al queda (which means they are helping the houthis, as some critics have pointed out how hypocritical it is to have an anti iran rhetoric but be helping them in yemen
anyone who cared to look at these trends has pointed out how the oil market will become incredibly over saturated starting in 2018. oil will become so cheap, with it being basically the only reason the arab states have any economy they are going to crash and burn into the ground funneling the last of their money to the extremists. actually if I didn't know better I would expect them to voluntarily give their holy land directly to isis

This is always the excuse, never seen in practice
Pic related, how the fuck are they helping the Houthis when the US is constantly bombing them with airstrikes and actively aids the Saudi military that is at war with the Houthis and overthrew the pro-Houthi government?
Actually i have been studying the oil markets and they are going up after Saudi Arabia tried flooding in 2012-2016, also cheap oil means fracking becomes impossible since there's no profit

Either you are incredibly misinformed or a Saudi shill

well fuck we are doomed then. according to you what should we do? other than shit post and complain. i'm pointing out potential realities that one can be optimistic about if they turn out to be true.
it doesn't matter if it's profitible when it becomes even more subsidized. if trump wanted to he can make it happen and simply stop buying saudi oil. you know very well it's not just fracking. iranian and russian oil is a bag factor. if syria and iraq can calm down the pipeline from iran to europe through greece will be the final blow to the saudis; of course israel won't ever let that happen if they can help it. already they are trying to get what they can in the golan heights
also provide sources of the US miltary directly bombing houthi rebels or I will have to call bullshit. preferrebly under the trump administration to prove your point but I can't find any instances. they've only sold weapons to saudi arabia. there are random navy ships around but officially they do not target the houthis, only the terrorists

The saudi spokesman for the desert storm operation in yemen said explicitly in a conference that they don't target Al-Qaeda, just the houthi fighters.

Avoid all foreign intervention, reduce support for Israel and allow Iran/Syria to form a enlarged Shiite Crescent which will eventually be used to contain and destroy Saudi Arabia and Israel
Subsidies that come from taxpayers and the US government are not an acceptable substitute for cheap imported oil and mostly only punish the average American citizen
Pic related, this is common knowledge and reported on TV news in the US
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/airstrike-killed-more-than-80-injured-hundreds-at-yemen-funeral/2016/10/08/64a31eae-8d74-11e6-8cdc-4fbb1973b506_story.html

twitter.com/alarabiya_brk/status/588741274938802177?lang=ar

Re-read my post in as English is obviously not your first language
This means that the US/Saudi coalition is focusing mostly on the Houthis with a few token airstrikes against Al-Qaeda/ISIS in order to sell the interventionism in Yemen to gullible normies

I was agreeing with you.

iran can't destroy saudi arabia if saudi arabia is able to keep selling oil
yea let's buy oil and give money to the source of all terrorism. saving the taxpayers money is worth having global terrorism around right? subsituting cheap imported oil for subsidies from taxpayers will only punish the taxpayer and not the saudis. okay, and you're calling me the saudi shill? LOL

Sorry, confused you with 2f1093

Except that Saudi Arabia is about to have a massive water crisis and there are competing parties for the throne among the princes and army/national guard after the current king dies that represent great opportunities to exploit.
Or instead of buying Saudi oil, the us divests its investments and diversifies its oil providers by buying more Russian, Iranian and Algerian crude oil to compensate for the loss of Saudi Arabia

I would say something about the supposed coming civil arabian war and how it's been meme'd for practically decades, but the rest of your post is great and really can be expanded upon towards some progress regarding practical solutions. we barely had to shitpost to get this accomplished!
literally never heard of this water crisis before and buying oil from those guys is an obvious solution but they are considered enemies to the west and I think Trump has too much pride to make the media look like they were correct about selling out the US to communists and supporters of islamic terrorism
(referring to Iran, as in that's what they want to beleive when in reality hezbollah is falsely labeled as terorrists for defending lebanon from israel; and it's the saudis that are the real terrorists. I'm being redundant here but people really need to understand that it's not a shia vs sunni thing, Assad of Syria is shia but his military is mostly sunni. it's actually a wahhabis vs everyone else)

bump

Remember that these sandnigger cryptokikes are no different than Jews that want noahide laws imposed on gentiles.

The punishment for breaking these kike laws is beheading.

Post it on twitter, force people to watch it. Remind them the kikes are the ones leading the immigration push for them to be in our countries.

They actually are crypto kikes. not sure what this user thinks this picture means but the Donmeh have successfully infiltrated much of the middle east. There was even a secret Iraqi report (before the invasion) that revealed the cryptokike roots of their flavor of Islam, Wahhabism. Some faggot named Mordecai pretended to be a muslim and brainwashed the son of some scholar to make a barbaric and easily controllable ideology