FRENCH GENERAL MEMETICS II

CALLING ALL FROGS AND MEMEWIZARDS

Part I:
Alright everyone listen up shit went smooth in the first round of the french elections BUT i am not going to lie the battle is going to be a fucking hard one, this is not a french election general I know those are rampant right now but shitposting aside this thread has another objective.
So the plan as you might know le pen is going against macaroni macaroni is presenting himself as an outsider but is in all actuality just a jewish plant to get the voters that want change but le pen seems too "extreme".
THAT BEING SAID you can expect a lot of voters from the other parties to defect to macaroni and this is mostly due to the fact that the MSM is going to push for him fucking hard with the message that he's a supposed outsider.
ALRIGHT ONTO THE THREAD OBJECTIVE ITSELF.
I call in all frogfags and meme magicians to do the following, find every image and every video you can and meme it hard on social media, i understand the language barrier makes this hard but this is where the frogfags come in here we will deposit every video of muds chimping out in paris, dig for macron skeletons, create anti macron and pro le pen memes trying to show how he is actually an establishment plant to the frenchies who might think he is actually an outsider here we will deposit it all and discuss on what best narrative to push forward to the frenchies.
==NOW FROGFAGS== this is where you need to shine with all the things deposited here your main job is to spread it in french social media (although any user should be memeing this when it comes from the frenchies it will have a different impact.)
TRANSLATE WHAT YOU CAN AND LEAD US TO THE FRENCH HASHTAGS AND SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS WHERE BEST TO DISSEMINATE THIS.
Help your non french Holla Forumsfam understand how best and where to meme and help them translate their memes.
BY SHADILAY THE BATTLE IS GOING TO BE UPHILL AS FUCK BUT IF WE CAN COUNTER THE MEDIA NARRATIVE HARD ENOUGH WE WILL HAVE A GOOD FIGHTING CHANCE.
LET KEK'S WILL BE DONE.
report as sticky

We have to work together to overcome the language barrier
If you have discovered a strong relevant meme or infograph on white genocide, the french election, or corrupt politicians post here and request translation and/or remaking from a frog/memewizard-squad.

To start with, here's loads of untranslated material. Pick one, and make this work.
All of these have spread like wildfire, now they need translating to French.

_________

We also need some frenchmen to take charge and write up guidelines for the next part. Flooding french social media, and the streets with our magic and posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/33CXY
archive.is/qRHpB
archive.is/7uk4p
archive.is/eMX9g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_names_and_terms_of_address_used_for_Charles_de_Gaulle
youtube.com/watch?v=EeHi85C1uFk
images.google.com/
archive.is/MtVXc
youtube.com/watch?v=8yZW4hbw7Pw

archive.is/e4i2c
8ch.net/pol/res/9785598.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/22258
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/856524869571416065
youtube.com/watch?v=KDJbShXX_sQ
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Iaodv9CkIzLtQRHxFZ3PYrnQUQA2cgo
youtube.com/channel/UCu4PxSXgxB48z0HvwNWLKbQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=iGXH0ieChtY
mashable.france24.com/medias-sociaux/20170424-4chan-emmanuel-macron-fake-news
fr.news.yahoo.com/4chan-anti-macron-diffusent-mèmes-135750019.html
lexpansion.lexpress.fr/high-tech/sur-4chan-les-anti-macron-diffusent-memes-accusateurs-et-fausses-rumeurs_1901827.html
brain-magazine.fr/article/page-president/37180-4Chan-prepare-deja-ses-fake-news-anti-Macron
news.sfr.fr/actualites/politique/emmanuel-macron-est-la-cible-de-rumeurs-sur-un-forum-anglophone.html
twitter.com/broderick
twitter.com/libertamama/status/856744516589686784
lelab.europe1.fr/ou-lon-apprend-quemmanuel-macron-consulte-dsk-2952779
archive.is/JcPvq
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-election-russian-hackers-emmanuel-macron-target-japan-trend-micro-france-president-a7700721.html
twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/856957707701673986
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/293051845272666113/306541765891063809/unknown.png
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/meet-real-emmanuel-macron-consummate-banker-puppet-bizarre-elitist-creation
pepe2france.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&pid=0
pastebin.com/raw/xkHRsgGh
twitter.com/amjorge15/status/856996088359907328

archive.fo/IYpGr
youtube.com/watch?v=XumbEwV6xBI
bfmtv.com/politique/attali-emmanuel-macron-a-le-talent-pour-etre-un-presidentiable-830701.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ffgcz5Bc_NM
twitter.com/hashtag/EnMarcheArriere?src=hash
enmarchearriere.org/images.html
youtu.be/enw1tEjdBs8?t=29m6s
youtu.be/qfAOrxGG3xU?t=194
amren.com/news/2017/04/national-review-says-conservatives-must-support-french-globalist-macron/
twitter.com/David_vanH/status/857596078564274176
discord.gg/U7NsJ5s
discord.gg/u8KGcvT
pepe2france.booru.org/
twitter.com/france24_en?lang=en
twitter.com/france24
twitter.com/breakingf24?lang=en
twitter.com/afp
twitter.com/parisfrancenews?lang=en
twitter.com/france24_fr?lang=en
twitter.com/lesnews
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-election-poland-idUKKBN17T362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have to work together to overcome the language barrier
If you have discovered a strong relevant meme or infograph on white genocide, the french election, or corrupt politicians post here and request translation and/or remaking from a frog/memewizard-squad.

To start with, here's loads of untranslated material. Pick one, and make this work.
All of these have spread like wildfire, now they need translating to French.

_________

We also need some frenchmen to take charge and write up guidelines for the next part. Flooding french social media, and the streets with our magic and posters.

You know this is an English board right? All our memes are in English. I could post tons of OC but you would spend all day cleaning it up when you should have memes yourself by now if you're a Holla Forumslack.

Most people don't even know wtf France is anymore. Your last President was an actual Jew and you don't seem to have any real sovereignty. Does France even exist or is it just some left-over buildings after WW2 and a language? That's the real problem. I don't know what I would be meming for…

TO APPEAL TO FILLION CHRISTIANS:: Get Macrons stance in Abortion vs lepen. THat is the straw christ cucks cannot pass as normal. If anything it will make them doubt. I think Macron was full on Abortion.
Also, religiious happenings: the killing of that priest in north france by that ISIS guy. That shook a lot of french people, because they saw that Islam really is based agains't christians especially (at least its what they read from that). Use Macrons "We have to get used to this", in a "We have to get used to Killing christians, it's normal in a good part of the world".
Saying that we have to get used to terror attacks is saying you were okay with terror attacks happening in or outside of france, so you can use beheadings of christians for your use in " Macron 2021 vs Le Pen 2021" one with beheading and another one with a healthy french family.
It's really easy to appeal to christians. And memes, at least, will make them doubt,
ALSO, I've already seen some of them, but, you all should make Macron look like Merkels dog. He'll do whatever their master says so. Because everyone can see that he is the "Zapatero" of France.

We need to push hard the "Macron is the rich people candidate" narrative

Like the Hollande comments on poor people

I propose some memes with:

CHOOSE: LOI TRAVAIL OR S-FICHE OUT

120.000 public employees or 120.000 immigrants
or like this

We need to attack him from the left, swastikas would make her lose

Gonna try to spread some info on social media. If anyone understands French and knows what popular French hashtags are around, please do what you can - don't order people, simply make them realize that Macron is a rich fella benefitting from current status of the country and taking islamist threat for a thing that's to stay while Le Pen at least tries her best to defend against the threat.

This is how we convince Fillon's voters.
We need to convince Mélenchon voters too, presenting her as the only savior from Loi Travail, the increase of working week and a public employees purge.

Understood. My French sucks but I'll do my best. If any of you sees tweets about it made by fellow user, make sure to retweet, possibly with new hashtags.

#Presidentielle2017 (General hashtag for the elections)
#Macron (Sway Macron's supporters?)
#JLM2017 (Get Mélenchon's supporters)
#Fillon (Get Fillon's supporters)
#SansMoiLe7Mai (Get people who say they won't vote anymore on May 7th)
#voteblanc (Win people who will go vote but not for anybody)

Reposting advice from a frenchman in previous thread.
Focus forging a link between Le Pen and De Gaulle

Will try to make a few tweets and images once I get back home. I hope you and other anons will do what you can in the meantime.

The De Gaulle thing is prioritary, but we need to spread it to facebook or IRL

Quote from De Gaulle on shitskins

Posting image from old thread to be distributed. I don't have a twitter account.

Material in need of improvement. (Right side is showing amount of mosques in France.

A French national in the other thread mentioned earlier that a prominent historical figure that we could use would be Charles De Gaulle

I found a couple of decent photos for memes of him, the man wasn't very photogenic it turns out.

archive.is/33CXY

archive.is/qRHpB

archive.is/7uk4p

archive.is/eMX9g

I figured I'd go ahead and post it due to us wanting to have a historical figure for emphasis on some of these.

I am working on the religion angle.
Could I get a translation, please?
Thoughts?

That last pic pisses me off so much. I remember that story. Anyone who genuinely looks at the chick on the left and thinks that the one on the right placed higher (and WON) for any reason other than affirmative action is either half blind and/or a complete liar.

Ban anime and OP is a homosexual.

"Avec Le Pen, vous pouvez choisir qui vénérer."
"Sans Le Pen, votre choix sera fait pour vous."

Could work the size angle. Compare Mac and Le pen. Compare De Gaulle and Le Pen. Compare De Gaulle and Mac. Also photoshop Macron into Tinymac.

List of names and terms of address used for Charles de Gaulle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_names_and_terms_of_address_used_for_Charles_de_Gaulle

Historical names[edit]
le colonel Motors: This is how de Gaulle was called by jokers in the French military in the 1930s. De Gaulle's proposals that the French army should emphasize the use of tanks and armored vehicles were scorned by the high command. Consequently de Gaulle was refused promotions to the rank of general, and remained a colonel until the fall of France in June 1940, when his theories sadly proved right. This nickname of colonel Motors is a play on the General Motors Corporation name that translates as "The americans have the general Motors, we French must settle for the colonel Motors". In addition, the use of the English word "motor" was made on purpose to caricature de Gaulle as a reckless partisan of tanks because in French, English words had, and still have, a feeling of modernity, sometimes to the point of being too recklessly new.[1]
Gaulle: This is how the military leaders of Vichy France called de Gaulle. They were scornful of a two-star general who pretended to be the incarnation of France in London. They took away the apparently aristocratic particle "de" (see French names) to belittle de Gaulle. Gaulle is also homophonic with the French word "gaule", the long pole that is used to harvest walnuts. This French word can also be understood in slang as meaning "dumb".
le grand Charles: This was used in political caricatures, referring to the tall height of de Gaulle (1m94 – 6'4"). Although used by caricaturists, there is often a friendly feeling to it, and it was used as the title for a 2006 TV-drama of his life. Nowadays, this phrase can still be heard sometimes, when people in casual conversation refer to de Gaulle, but with a little scornful tone in the voice (often it is pronounced with the voice trailing on "Charles").
mon grand: Used in some famous satirical cartoons. A very famous one shows the Eiffel Tower welcoming de Gaulle during the Liberation of Paris, bending to embrace him, and calling him mon grand. Other cartoons in the 1960s show Marianne, the personification of France, casually conversing with de Gaulle, and calling him mon grand. In French, mon grand is the way a mother tenderly calls her son.
la grande Zohra: This is a derogatory expression that was used by the Europeans living in French Algeria and the people in favor of French Algeria. After de Gaulle opted for the independence of Algeria, he became the subject of much hatred among all the people who favored a French Algeria. "Zohra" is reportedly the way North African Arabs colloquially call the camel. Often this expression is associated in the mind with a drawing of de Gaulle dressed as an Arab woman, complete with earrings and veil, with only his big nose protruding from the veil. Perhaps there was the idea that de Gaulle was "prostituting" himself to the pro-independence Algerian rebellion. The use of the feminine, instead of the masculine, also has a diminutive effect in French. Today, the expression is still heard sometimes among the pied-noir community.[2]
Viper: a reference to the captain Mike "Viper" Metcalf in Top Gun, used by French antimilitarists in the late 80's. The use of this reference may be seen as a paradox, as Charles de Gaulle was not really pro American. Anyway, the peremptory behaviour of the captain in the movie suits very well to the general, according to his detractors.
Charlot: a reference to Charlie Chaplin character, used by opponents.
Big Moustache: a reference to the character of the British squadron leader in the French movie La Grande Vadrouille, used by young Frenchmen nowadays. This evokes the glorious British past of the general, and, of course, his world-known moustache.
le Connétable: He acquired this name when he was a prisoner of war in Germany during the Great War. It had come about because of the talks which he gave to fellow prisoners on the progress of the conflict. These were delivered with such patriotic ardour and confidence in victory that they called him by the title which had been given to the commander-in-chief of the French army during the monarchy.[3]
la grande asperge:The great asparagus. De Gaulle spent four years studying and training at the elite military academy, Saint-Cyr. While there, and because of his height, high forehead, and nose, he acquired the nickname "the great asparagus".[4][5]
Cyrano: This nickname derives from his large nose and refers to Cyrano de Bergerac.[6]

who won?

This is a nice video with suggestions and memetics posten in the comments.

Translation and spread to french intertubes please

Thank you. Here is the new OC.

Repost from the other thread.
The rest is here

All are gold. First one is platinum.

And here's the rest.

Macron is married to his former middle school teacher who is 25 years older than him and started dating him when he was 15. His wife's oldest son is OLDER than Macron. Also, one of her sons was Macron's high school classmate, meaning Macron is now the stepdad of one of his former classmates. The meme potential here is infinite.

Macron should always be depicted as a large head on a very small body to emphasize that he's a baby who's married to his mommy.

Macron=Shinji

From my limited understanding, sexual relations are viewed slightly different in France than anglo-based countries like the US. I am not sure Macron's relationship would be considered that taboo.

Jesus fucking Christ, it's real.

I dont know how taboo it would be, but no one wants to be ruled over by an adult baby's creepy mommy. It's mostly about making Macron out to be a weird baby who is dominated by a creepy old schoolmarm.

This, if they haven't stigmatized De Sade nothing will embarrass them.
Even based books are full of explicit sex

If it isn't taboo, it should at least be fucking humiliating.

If you find an English meme suggestion and want the original picture to translate into French, just drop it here to locate the original picture

images.google.com/

I couldn't avoid noticing the similarity between the election results and the Angevin Empire.

Is the eternal Anglo behind France's misfortunes?

"Les arabes sont arabes et les Français sont Français"

"Pensez vous que la nation Française peut absorber 10 millions de musulmans, ou peut-être 20 millions demain, et le lendemain 40 millions ?"

"Mon village ne s'appelerais plus Colombey-les-deux Eglises, mais Colombey-les-deux-Mosquées!"

Tried to say "Retake France"

/mlp/ is becoming the french president

what the fuck have we memed?

Holy fuck I just realized
Should someone tell /mlpol/?

I'm always astounded by the things we accomplish. She can win it, especially if we see more chimping and snackbarring, but even if she doesn't we've accomplished great things lads.

Wild ride uh ?
it never ends

"France Belongs To The French."
Second one "France Belongs To No Man."
Tell me if I got the translation wrong.

It is autistic but this gives me an idea,
Similar to how trump was given the Lion logo because he is similar to one, would it be a good idea to create an animal logo for Le Pen?
Shitty drawing so far just to do it quick and because I don't have the time to create a proper vector at the moment,
What I am asking is would something like a white chess knight or a white horse symbol partially using the party symbol be of any worth?

Someone once said that it only appears anglo countries are capable of unfucking themselves, whereas continental europe keeps disappointing.

Could the reason be the language barrier? The vast majority of our memes are written in english for english-speaking audiences. Even if anons take the time to translate memes into other languages, you still simply do not have the same sort of political force on the "french internet" or "german internet" than you do with the english speaking world. Fewer shitlords, fewer meme-creators, fewer twitter trolls, etc in native languages than in english.

Lmao you gaylord autists lost, go get a fat girlfriend and stop masturbating to anime

Archive from previous thread archive.is/MtVXc

I think it's just cultural, historically the English are almost aways the one unfucking everything the French did.

Ahem

Reposting from last thread

we Charlemagne now

this hivemind is getting a little silly

Notable examples from the last thread; some of these could do with a French caption, particularly one of Macron's quotes demeaning how important terrorism actually is.

Something good to note from the sargon vid is that he points out we should avoid MSpaint shit or anything involving Pepe, since we're specifically trying to target French normies (and they probably wouldn't like being compared to frogs).

PRAISE KEK
GO FROGS GO
HON HON HON

Can someone give this grammatically correct French subtitles so it can be spread on French social media?

maybe there could be a perpetuation of the "Je suis Charlie Hebdo" meme?

Idk how to do the concordance but the idea is making "I was also involved in charlie hebdo" in the caption or "I will make sure you WILL BE a Charlie"

exploitable [these folders are surely missing a jewish star…]

Keep in mind we're aiming this at normies, probably don't want to turn them off by being antisemitic. You can dfeinitely point out his connections to the (((Rothchilds))) and other (((International Bankers))) though.

Pls France, only thing left to look forward to after Trump cucked us.

I don't know how this hasn't become just as memetic as the yellow JUDE star

LE PEN STEPPED DOWN AS LEADER OF TH FN
youtube.com/watch?v=8yZW4hbw7Pw

It's not a big deal, in France you cannot be president of a party and of the country, or something like that. It's just in preparation for the election, other presidents have done it before.

Already mentioned in the previous thread: it's just a technicality, nothing to be concerned about.

Thanks for the super informative heads up Shlomo whatever would we do without you?

good to hear, the process here is different than the French's

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Also, bringing attention to this.

OC

Oh boy the real-life memes are fucking endless.

its a nice touch how you kikes always insist on stealing digits too
you know what else we really like? throwing ourselves in ovens, you should try that too

Qu'ils mangent du terrorisme

forgot his handler

Is calling the Melenchon voters to go Marine memeable?

Your digits command it.

breitbart.com/london/2017/04/22/macron-arresting-deporting-terror-suspects/

archive.is/e4i2c

Something else we could hammer Macron about; he is against arresting and deporting terrorists.

The Sargon video posted above gives some good ideas for targeting the supporters of specific candidates to convert them to Le Pen. I'm pretty sure for Melenchon he said we should push the fact that she is a Eurosceptic and more likely to give them to choice of cutting ties off with the EU, if they wish. Avoid talking about immigration though.

Meme wizards, our Frenchbros in the last thread spoke:

1) We need Macaroni + wife BDSM, dominatrix and/or spanking
'2) We need De Gaulle + Marine
3) Anymore historical stuff is wasted time

Drawing attention to this again.

Those look like war clichés.
When I see this I think "wew so they want the germans to invade us again".
I know it's what you think deep inside but no frenchman wants his country invaded by Germany (except Alsace Lorraine)

I'm loving the memes in here!!! Check out the last thread for even more 8ch.net/pol/res/9785598.html I did some analysis today that I want to share and came up with some strategies too.

MUH GRAPH

I searched for macron/le pen traffic and did a comparison. One thing that is really troubling is Macron is getting a LOT more traffic she is. (This is just for one day for our visualization, but the trend is the same no matter the timeframe.)

We NEED more people hearing about Le Pen, searching for Le Pen, talking about her, etc. Get the name out there. Compare to a graph with Donald and Hillary–nobody thought Trump would win but BOY were people talking about him.

I hope Le Pen is holding rallies, getting herself out there, and just generally shaking things up because the more publicity, the more people talking about her, the better.

Worldwide, people are actually more interested in Le Pen than within France so I agree heavily with the strategy of targeting the French.

French-anons, you're on the front lines now. We need targeted, guerrilla tactics to win.

INFO

I learned about something today called "The Republican Front." Basically whenever the National Front looks like it is gaining power, all the other parties gang up on it to prevent it from winning.

Because of "The Republican Front" after Le Pen made it into the running, literally every other candidate endorsed Macron.

I sense there is something we can use here, but I don't know what. We need more info on how to turn The Republican Front against itself. The idea in itself is not healthy or conducive to democracy anyway, but I don't know how to convince people of that.

the j00s

France is terrified of being associated with Nazis and Le Pen has done a lot of work to distance her party from her father's anti-semitic comments. Therefore this is not the time to sperg out about muh holohoax. You will scare them.

But, I think this is a good time for the "Doesn't ISRAEL have a wall?" red pill.

Demographics

While I was doing my research I noticed that it was mostly weirdo old hippie socialists supporting Macron. Young people, even women and gays, seem cautious about admitting support for Le Pen but were accepting of her because they are more realistic about the terrorism happening in their country. I read things like "I don't want my niece to wear a veil." "I'm a homo but I care more about the economy."

Like Trump, Le Pen has the support of the working class whites and those young people who are realistic. We already fought this battle–WE CAN DO IT AGAIN ON ANOTHER FRONT!

Reposting my favorite memes from the other thread: MORE Le Pen! LESS Macron!

Maybe our propaganda should be asking why the establishment is so scared of Le Pen that they felt the need to gang up on her like this.

yes

Are you French? Can you put translated subtitles on ?

I am not :( Get in here French anons

They need to be reminded Macron is the Rothschild establishment banking candidate.

He is mentioned in the Hillary emails here: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/22258

Second is wrong, should say "La France n'appartient à personne" (France belongs to nobody). Or did you want to say "man" as in "male"? In which case it would be "La France n'appartient à aucun homme"

Someone give me a way to put translations on the video, I can translate but don't know how.

Where on social media will these memes get the most amount of views by french people?

Not sure if I'm using Twitter right but these should be it, as far as they relate to the elections.

I don't know how much french know/like Nigel Farage, dunno if it could be useful in any way.
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/856524869571416065
Vid related

There you go you two, love at first meme

The complete section

I'm on the translation right now I have spare time but I can't translate directly on YT.

Same… Where are you at? Currently at 2:57. Waiting for someone to tell me a way to put the translations on the video.

Well you're much more advanced than I am. I can try to go from the end and we'll join at 4 minutes if you want.

Got it.

Last post for a while I guess

A section of it related to "The FN is Ebil nadzee" is also something I've been hearing here and there, which is a stale meme.
Another angle if possible would be to make people willing to hear that the FN is just the name without the previous meaning it has, since all people inside are different.

And Kikebook? We shouldn't neglect that either.

Shit I have to go.
Here is from 4:45 to 5:33
Sorry.

Et l'année prochaine vous pouvez être sûrs que le Congrès, à moins d'être stoppé par les électeurs Américains, va nous apporter un million supplémentaire d'immigrants, ce qui va fatalement faire émigrer de ces autres pays 80 millions de gens de plus vers ces nations déjà appauvries.
Nous pourrions en accueillir 5 millions par ans, mais nous ne rattraperons jamais le phénomène qui est en train de se dérouler dans ces pays, même en un siècle.
Voyez-vous ? L'immigration ne sera jamais un moyen efficace ou significatif de remédier à la souffrance des gens dans le monde.
Ils doivent être aidés là où ils vivent.
99,9% d'entre eux ne seront jamais en mesure d'immigrer vers un pays riche, c'est sans espoir.

I wanted one of the images to look more professional. Leftists respect a good-looking image, I'll give them that. I'm keeping the .psd of this, so if anyone wants to translate this, feel free to respond to this post. Any European language would help. And yes, I do think the "left wing" of the future will be forced to concede these points, though perhaps more softly. Here's the text:

THIS IS LEFT-WING
THESE ARE NOT FAR-RIGHT BELIEFS
BY 2030, YOU WILL AGREE

PUT THE “YOU” BACK IN “EUROPE” -
LESS ”YOU” MEANS MORE DEPRESSION

Depressed, identity-devoid intellectuals want you to hate these faces. Resist. Never risk the dilution of your group’s self-image - migration kills both countries. The most crucial place in the universe ALWAYS deserves to be stable. Keep our borders strict for humanity’s sake. You know as well as I do that a person with their neighbour’s blood is happier. But they don’t. Growing up with an artificial culture will do that to a person - they truly don’t see that ethnicity has psychological effects. They want Europe to take on American-style division. Infuse your country’s culture into your work and art. Immerse yourself in the meaning, richness and warmth of your tribe. Do this, and unlike them, you won’t need childish cartoons to stay happy.

SHARE THE TRUTH.

God's work user

Frenchies. Sargon suggested making meme posters, and hanging them in areas that could potentially convince people of voting Le Pen.

Could this work?

Careful, (((someone))) is going to call you out for mentioning a "muh e-celeb".

Translation already exist : youtube.com/watch?v=KDJbShXX_sQ

Niggers in every post they make. I shouldn't be surprised.

Yeah whatever. I don't like the guy either but i think it's a great idea nontheless.

Damn it, now I feel dumb for not looking around first. I was done with the translation too…

If you think yours is better, bring it nonetheless.

Twitter and Facebook.

some translation :

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Iaodv9CkIzLtQRHxFZ3PYrnQUQA2cgo

youtube.com/channel/UCu4PxSXgxB48z0HvwNWLKbQ/videos

And AntiRacist Hitler (but don't share it for 2nd round, remember the only goal is to convince moderate people) : youtube.com/watch?v=iGXH0ieChtY

More or less a literal translation, could be polished. I don't particularly think it's better but since I already did it, it would be a waste…

0:06 Certaines personnes disent que l'immigration en masse dans les Etats-Unis
0:09 peut réduire la pauvreté dans le monde.
0:12 Est-ce vrai?
0:13 Et bien, non et laissez moi vous montrer pourquoi.
0:17 Cette boule de gomme représente 1 million d'immigrants légaux que les Etats-Unis
0:22 ont recueillis chaque année en moyenne depuis 1990.
0:26 Maintenant qui dans le monde mérite notre compassion humanitaire?
0:30 La Banque Mondiale a une mesure sur les plus pauvres du monde.
0:33 Ils font moins de $2 (1,83€) par jour.
0:36 Et combien de gens font moins de $2 par jour dans le monde?
0:40 Commençons par l'Afrique.
0:42 Rien qu'en Afrique il y a 650 millions de gens qui font moins de $2 par jour.
0:50 650 millions.
0:52 Et en Inde un autre 890 millions de gens qui sont désespérément pauvres.
1:00 La Chine ajoute un autre 480 millions de personnes qui font moins de $2 par jour.
1:06 Et malheureusement le reste de l'Asie a 810 millions de gens que
1:12 la Banque Mondiale dit font moins de $2 par jour.
1:17 Et finalement il y a 105 millions de la population d'Amérique Latine qui sont vraiment très pauvre.
1:24 En tout la Banque Mondiale dit qu'il y a 3 billions de personnes dans le monde,
1:28 3 billions de gens qui sont désespérément pauvre et font moins de $2 par jour.
1:34 Cela fait 3000 boules de gomme.
1:36 Et chaque année nous accueillons un million et croyons que d'une manière nous avons fait
1:42 une différence humanitaire.
1:44 Bien sûr, nous ne selectionnons pas nos immigrants parmis ces très pauvres gens, n'est-ce pas?
1:51 Ces personnes sont trop pauvres, trop malades, trop déconnectées pour s'intégrer comme immigrants.
1:56 Nous avons tendance à choisir nos immigrés parmis les meilleurs des pauvres du monde
2:01 et le Mexique semble définir ce type d'immigrant que nous apportons chez nous parceque la majorité des gens
2:07 viennent ici du Mexique et que le Mexique est pauvre.
2:10 Combien de gens dans le monde vivent dans des pays qui ont un revenu moyen inférieur à celui du Mexique?
2:18 La Banque Mondiale nous dit que les nombres indiquent ces 3 billions
2:23 auxquels on ajoute 2,6 billions de gens.
2:27 5,6 billions de gens dans le monde qui vivent dans des pays avec un revenu moyen inférieur à celui du Mexique.
2:43 Cela fait 5.600 boules de gomme.

2:45 Donc qu'est-ce que les élites nous disent-ils? Elles nous disent que lorsque nous prenons 1 million d'immigrants
2:51 que d'une manière ou d'une autre nous luttons contre la pauvreté mondiale
2:57 et que nous devons le faire sans regard de l'effet sur nos chômeurs, nos travailleurs pauvres,
3:01 les membres les plus vulnérables de notre société.
3:03 Sans égard de l'effet sur nos ressources naturelles.
3:06 Même si nous suivions les propositions les plus radicales de Washington,
3:10 qui sont en vérité de doubler notre immigration à 2 millions par an,
3:16 qui submergerait totalement nos infrastructures phyisiques, naturelles et sociales,
3:24 nous ne pourrions pas faire de différence visible.
3:26 Et nous pourrions vraiment nuire les appauvris du monde car
3:30 le million d'immigrants que nous accueuillons est parmi les plus énergétiques, souvent les mieux éduqués, certainement les plus mécontents et qui, s'ils n'immigraient pas, seraient les agents qui amélioreraient la vie de
3:46 toutes les pesonnes dans ces pays. Les vrais héros dans le domaine humanitaire global sont les personnes dans ces pays
3:53 qui ont les moyens d'immigrer vers un autre pays mais à la place reste dans leur pays pour appliquer leurs talents et aider
4:01 leurs compatriotes.
4:03 Malheureusement, notre système d'immigration a tendance à inciter ces types de gens à abandonner leurs compatriotes.
4:11 L'impossibilité de même faire une un moindre changement est actuellement pire que ce qu'il n'y paraît
4:18 parceque l'année dernière quand nous avions pris 1 million d'immigrants, ces pays ont ajouté des naissances;
4:29 80 millions de personnes en plus dans une population appauvrie.
4:35 Et cette année le Congrès ramène un million d'immigrants légaux.
4:40 Et cette année, d'après les Nations-Unis, ces pays sont anticipés à ajouter 80 millions de gens.
4:48 Et l'année prochaine vous pouvez être sûrs que le Congrès, à mois d'être arrêté par les électeurs Américains, ramènera
4:55 un million d'immigrants supplémentaire et que ces pays ajouteront malheureusement encore 80 millions de gens
5:04 dans leurs nations appauvries.
5:07 Nous pourrions prendre 5 millions par an mais nous ne serons jamais au dessus de ce qu'il se passe dans ces pays.
5:14 Pas durant ce siècle.
5:16 Ne voyez-vous pas? L'immigration ne peut jamais être un moyen efficace ou significatif pour remédier à la souffrance des gens dans le monde.
5:24 Ils doivent être aidés là où ils vivent.
5:29 99,9% d'entre eux ne seront jamais capable d'immigrer vers un pays riche. C'est sans espoir.
5:37 Ils doivent s'épanouir là où ils sont plantés; les seuls endroits où 99,9% de ces personnes peuvent être aidées
5:45 sont là où ils vivent. Aidons-les là-bas.

Also I'm retarded, I forgot "billions" means "milliards" in French. Oops.

Literally nothing about war or Germans in those, de fuq are you on about?

I'd like to ask and remind anons to also try to reach French through social media and hashtags only tangentially connected to politics, like entertainment, some social justice tags etc.

Those of you who are or know French, should remind people: "You may not care about or like the elections, but your inaction only helps yur country and livelihood being taken by economic immigrants eager to take resources your government was given to spend on you. Vote. It's on people like you that the fate of your nation rides."

While there was a high turnout of voters, there's still many potential voters who could and didn't show up. Reach those.

LE PEN TAKE ALL MY ENERGY

SHE MUST WIN TO ENSURE FRANCE SURVIVES

MAY KEK BLESS HER

Can you believe that at one time us jews were really quite worried about what effect chan culture and Holla Forums especially had on our move to total control of the West, but a few millions spent on astroturfing every thread with our wonderful jewish operatives and voila, almost every thread, every day shilling for every neo-con zionist jew puppet in politics

Holla Forums is now the neocon's personal unofficial and unpaid cheerleading squad

all the jews are behind macron you fuck, all of them yell "nazism, deportation", when talking about marine, you dumb fuck.

Where is the hasbarafag-o-tron when you need it ?

filter. It's the same shill who spammed the election threads.

Lay off, shill. Le Pen may not be a saint, but she's pretty much oppossed both by jews - since she fucks up with status quo and with islamists since she wants to prevent them from taking over. If she'd be just a jewish puppet, you'd get all those jew-funded SJWs support her loudly and eagerly.

What about all the jews that now run pro-isreal FN, as admitted by Marine Le Pen herself?

Non-stop jews flooding these boards with pro-ZOG propaganda reporting any user that points out their ZOG puppet they are shilling for is up to their necks in zionist jews.

New hashtag trending now in France #JamaisMacron

KEK WILLS

SPREAD THOSE UNDER THE #JAMAISMACRON HASHTAG

Use google translate to over come language barriers. But make sure you type with proper grammer to minimize confusion

Doesn't work unless you know how French grammar works; even if your sentence is grammatically correct in English when you type it doesn't mean it will be grammatically correct in French. Basically requires you to know French anyway just to make sure the sentence makes sense.

I tried fam

Des phrases courtes fonctionnent, user

C'est vrai

I have a webm, but the file already exis-wait, I'm retarded. I'll link the existing file. Forgive me for wasting time.

Why don't you also mention how Jean-Marie Le Pen inherited Rothschild money?
Freemasons, jews and mossad all involved in Marine le Pens FN, what a great future France has with all these kikes singing their praises

Oh boy. It's you. How about stop being a pussy and post your usual Le Pen is a zionist shill copypasta already.

Faggot.

Isn't Macron the retard who said:
"we need to get used to terrorism because it's current year?"
what about a picture of him saying that line with the victims of the Attacks in the background?
If people won't get repulsed by that…

Wasnt that Valls?

Macron said more or less the same thing.

(checked)
I'll try something.

the green mud monster eating a bunny
WATCH OUT FRANCE

Macron is a jew himself lol

Sargon of Cuckad was retweeting OC from our threads so we're getting some traction

Here's some more material. One with Macron as a Rothschild banker, the other an excerpt from a book with a quote from Jospin, a former Parti Socialiste Prime Minister saying that the FN was never fascist but the PS needed a new enemy to direct their anger at after they abandoned their working class electorate in the 80's for deals with big business. Third one is Macron saying workers should earn the same but work more.

Those second and third ones would be great to convince Melenchon voters. They need to understand that all these PS people, including Macron, are just as much into big business as Fillon is, and Le Pen isn't.

good comparison between Melenchon - Marine

#JamaisMacron
(This Hashtag is being raided by macaronfags right now)

If only the voters would be composed of teenage cutesy girls - "save the bunny!" would be a slogan that could win the elections.

You should make it one image so people can get the context without going through several. Cut the middle one into relevant pieces, reaarange the first pic - stick those pieces from the second there and at the end, put in the third.

Some translation.

But I still think racist meme are bad idea in this part of election (we need to convince normalfags, not convince those who already vote Marine).

Easy redpill drops.

Social media faggot here. Last night I got the macron video r/td by sargon the faggot and one of the nicer pepe wartime posters r/td by Thern. The normie penetration is already considerable. Excellent shit going on ITT

Ye i noticed, that was my OC, breddy gud user

nice! I'm glad you witnessed. Quality OC + some social media manoeuvring, recipe for success. I don't expect the same to happen today, but that was a great start and an indication of our future potential

Indeed, i'm working on a video now that shows every time Fillon attacked Macron and ends with him telling his supporters to now vote for Macron.

Not sure if i should add some funny music or something though.

Music should be very back ground. What I would do is put images of him selling out to the Banquier" macron.

Do you know how to download these videos on websites, i'm trying to find a URL in the code but i can't find anything

This one is one i really want

http:// www.rtl.fr/actu/politique/francois-fillon-sur-rtl-rebaptise-emmanuel-macron-emmanuel-hollande-7787878444

The Left attempted to subvert the #JamaisMacron HT which in French could mean "Never Macron" but also "Macron would never […]".

They tried dumb cuck stuff like "Macron would never be sued for hate speech" or whatever.
This is now backfiring.

#JamaisMacron ne te piquera ta meuf. Par contre fais gaffe à ta mère.

I prefer anti-Micron redpill.

Pic related : Micron supporters of government party.

Video download helper extension for firefox does the work

Is the IRL propaganda active? What about identitarians and FN activists?

In the cities, I don't know.
In the countryside, propaganda is done at the baker's, the library, the café, the doctor's, the market and so on.
Every time you find yourself with people doing the same thing as you (waiting, looking for a nice melon, bying the newspaper etc.) you have a chance to talk to people. Just throw a bait about some local event you may link to politics and elections afterwards, and take good care of the biters.
I have had YUGE success in my small rural town and around (total. 15k people) during the last 2 years.
>tfw we only have 4 niggers in my town and 40 refugees who didn't get out of their containment camp all winter

France is the only reason the world is in this mess today. Without their stupid Liberty Equality Fraternity French Revolution and emancipation of Jews, Homosexuals, Gypsies etc in 1789 we would not be in this mess. We forget, the Revolution wasn’t defeated, the revolutionaries merely sought refuge in European and American Academia. By 1848 there was a second French Revolution and a European one as well, by 1871 there was a Third French Revolution, that yielded the Third Republic. After 1871 however, realizing France was too wealthy for Communism, the Communists casted their gaze on Tsarist Russia. When the Bolshevik’s seized control, the first thing they did was put up a statue of Robespierre, which collapsed because it was made of cement.

Here's a draft for more OC. It's basically Fillon attacking Macron for having no program and being Hollande 2.0 and then ending with urging his supporters to vote for macron.

Suggestions are welcome

Not the only reason but it was a major stepstone, I'll give you that.
One more reason to fix her.

Not French, I would be out campaigning the shit out for Le Pen

Sadly I'm a wageslave. Gotta pay for this roof over my head and for Jaquina's fatherless niglets

A french-subbed version already exists

Many websites have already picked it up, even though it happened this very night.

Post if you've found others, it's for the record.

mashable.france24.com/medias-sociaux/20170424-4chan-emmanuel-macron-fake-news

fr.news.yahoo.com/4chan-anti-macron-diffusent-mèmes-135750019.html

lexpansion.lexpress.fr/high-tech/sur-4chan-les-anti-macron-diffusent-memes-accusateurs-et-fausses-rumeurs_1901827.html

brain-magazine.fr/article/page-president/37180-4Chan-prepare-deja-ses-fake-news-anti-Macron

news.sfr.fr/actualites/politique/emmanuel-macron-est-la-cible-de-rumeurs-sur-un-forum-anglophone.html

The one responsible for this is this guy, hes working at Buzzfeed and apparently he's been lurking.
twitter.com/broderick

Anything to translate ? I have some spare time.

South European here.
The fact he ended up -marrying- the middle high school teacher and taking it seriously can end up giving him endless romantic potential.
If it was a sex relation, his head would be on a pike by now. But given it wasn't, that won't be embarrassing enough.
I mean we openly accept Marquis de Sade and know about his books and give 0 fucks. People here are gossipy as heck and he won first round regardless.
Focus on pragmatic issues at hand. Make it non-sexuality, and focus on things that gives Macron face of being a more elaborate establishment chameleon, and Marine associated with De Gaulle.

I'm an university student in a neighborhood with niggers, niqab women and a commie den

Just leave the scandals for the russians and Wikileaks, a sexual scandal would be useless

this

Good propaganda does not need lies.
Plus…

It's more an extreme take to the (((oedipus complex))). It's complicated as an angle of attack on the interwebs, but…
It's really good on IRL propaganda
the man basically married his mother, he has no character and will only do what he's told to. Furthermore, what's the next step ? Murdering his father ? (aka the fatherland) or Gouging his own eyes out ? Cursing his children for not loving him ? (literally or becoming the next 0%-popularity president)
I have had so many "OMG ur right" reaction to these lines it's not even funny anymore.

Been here. Worst mistake of my life.
Go trades user.
Artisanat.
Un plombier à son compte se fait 2 fois plus de sous qu'un ingénieur, j'en sais quelquechose. Et en plus, son métier à lui ne risque pas d'être délocalisé dans la prochaine décennie.

Here in Italy being an artisan means being a stateslave with 70% taxation and no services in return
Our generation has little chances, frenchies understood this but italians not, despite being poorer… I've read in forums and online comments things like "if you are unemployed in 2016 is your fault" and "I enjoy when artisans suicide because they ruin this country" by Renzi's fan.
Meanwhile famous and cool TV people like Philippe Daverio or Carlo Cracco are openly classist.

By artisan do you mean craftsmen? like carpenters, …? That is pretty disgusting to see socalled socialists shit on those people.

There has been a (((diffamation campaign))) in France with le artisan are thieves/lazy cunts memes. But the meme died quickly (embed related) because the Artisanat is the first employer in France.
Many jobs are part of the artisanat, even if the "art" is slowly taken out of it (supermarket bakeries etc.), and represent the "French touch" we love so much.
I'm deeply sorry of what happened to Italy, but keep it up user. If France leaves the EU, it will crash definitely and we'll all gain back our sovereignty.
It will be harsh at first, there will be innocent victims, and our fate will be most uncertain.
But keep in mind the objective: having a family, friends, a community and a people for whom you would die fighting.

To South European soul it may backfire. People here like controversial Romance stories that go against all odds and have happy ending.
There much weirder stories in royal marriages and no one cares.

Painting him as some establishment spy is more effective. Bonus points if you can link establishment being in bed with islamic terrorism.

NICE!!!!!! they are scared shitless fucking kikes

Dubs of truth I guess. Luckily I'm not in South France.

left to right.
Brigitte Trogneux
(( Baron David De Rothschild ))
Emmanuel Macron
(( Marc Attali ))
(( Nicole Guedj ))

general information
look at this thread →
french media doesn't say anything about the fact that the criminal shouted "alawhakbar". I know, I checked
they call the mudslime a junkie, because tests show he had smoked hash before killing the old kikess, without mentioning he smoked joints every fucking day of his life
the police sent him to a psychiatric hospital to avoid having to tell nasty things about the religion of peace, because if chosen doctors say he's a crazie he won't be judged with all the public info this entails

grab the true infos on foreign media and redpill the french forums

thats the way

here an "artisan" is every small enterpreneur, even an accountant
but yes, now we are divided between Macron-esque PD, dead Berlusconi, Podemos or Mélenchon-tier M5S (not really leftists, they are against immigration, but the ideological foundation is the kind of SJW that justifies ISIS because "we stole them oil") and a fake FN that will go nowhere.
Real commies and real fascists are something like 2% each

My best friend risks life once a month because his home (and my former) city is occupied by feral Nigerians and North-african drug-trafficking mafia from the big city near to it (very leftists and at this point islamic, you can see blood on the streets in bad days).
I don't know how France has managed to arrive to these concentration of muslims, but here shit is hitting the fan much faster, they even occupy entire trains.
I'm thinking to join Generation Identitaire

(((Emmanuel Macron)))

He's a kike too

No little attacks would move votes at this point, only an high-toll one like Nice or a highly organized one like 13/11
The arrests in Marseille seemed part of something of the second type

Has this been confirmed ?

Didnt know that. Got some v powerfull kike friends.
Photo could be usable.

I suspect the kike may be just propaganda, but even when not a kike himself, he was just an average Joe till he landed a job at Rotschilds which gave him money and momentum to go on from there so at the very least I am suspicious due to and of his affiliation.

I know i read it somewhere like 6 months back, and it was a legit source, but i can't find it anymore.

Is this an official ad ?

Because that's what I think when I think about ads that may sway the soft left.
Bravo! Continue the good work.

IMO he was not the average joe (he married E.T. for fuck's sake). If he's not a kike, either he's a hysterical power-hungry psychopath or he's got so much dirt on him he does whatever the kikes tell him to do. Or both.

He screams all the time and he officially wanted to become president from the young age.

Thinking about it, he's basically a young Frank Underwood.
That series has ironically made a lot of damage to democrats and establishment politic

Not very recognizable faces.
Make one with the Hollande government

got any fashwave memes

aesthetic

the french cant recognize a rothschild? philistines.

Some template.

Clic droit> enregistrer la vidéo sous…

Make one with "wait until I raise again their retirement age" in french

Translation reads,

"Terrorism is inevitable. The French must learn to tolerate and adopt this new addition to our culture."

They are trying to paint Le Pen as nazi on social media, I get faggots responding to every post with that. Any good retorts/images?

What is the Republican Front hidding? (put some big fat bankers and terrorists behind them)

I sense Renaud Camus' late-night tweet from yesterday has great memetic potential. Would my compatriots, BMW officers and freelance magicians agree?

What if French normies are scared that with Le Pen elected muslims will start a civil war?

If there are any scared about that you can tell them that already islamic extremists declared war on the west - so what they are gonna do now? "Double war now, we'll murder you twice each!"

then we must convince them the civil war has already started, and Le Pen is the only way to stop it.

I'm talking about a full-blown revolt like 2005, but with AK-47 and anti-tank weapons (and we know that they have them). Paris alone has 1.7 million muslims.

If they think that way, then they've already lost, because either the riots happen now, or they lose France in the future with no way of ever gaining it back.

Fuck. Now I really want this to happen. How do we meme this?

Does anyone have some more ideas for webm OC?

FUCK OFF KIKE

I know, but normies love stability, threatening a war is counterproductive.

We just need to elect Le Pen, the rest will happen.
Remember that in July they have legislative elections, muslims will do anything to prevent her from stripping them the citizenship and arresting their Imams.
The S-fiche extremists are dozens of thousands, we are not talking about some weird muslim fool like the one that we arrest in Italy, they're already an army

We need De Gaulle memes

How can le Pen be a nazi if France's most famous anti-fascist was more openly racist than her?

And I am telling you that whether Le Pen will be president or not - if they are getting them, they plan to use them anyway. If worst they may be forced to start their shit earlier if Le Pen will be elected which is actually good since it'll mean they'll have to rush and improvise and their lethality will be in disarray and easier to defend against.

The worst scenario you present is still better than if France would let those people actually gather even more supplies, bide their time and attack in organized, cohesive manner.

Find the top twitter accounts in France and reply to all their tweets with weaponized autism like your life depends on it.

We must completely take over French social media.

I'll post this strategy into its own thread later.

I just need the juciest memes, got my cannons ready but not loaded yet.

Not saying that it's bad, but normies prefer to ignore the problems, like Macron. 2 weeks are not enough to convince them that the problem will not pass alone. Speaking about pensions, unemployment, work hours, Loi Travaille and De Gaulle would be far more effective in my opinion.

Nigger, sandnigger and gyppsie vote Le Pen : twitter.com/libertamama/status/856744516589686784

I'll be in Paris on Election day. Pray for me anons.
Also, focus on Meme strategy, not on inert things.

A sandnigger like Kader Cherif (I know that he's a fictional character) is French, one of the brown French of De Gaulle speech.
The problem is that for every integrated Kader, there are dozens of thousands of Mohamed ready to turn France into Syria

https:// twitter.com/Keque_Mage/status/856659739329138688

Try retweeting and spreading that, the video is from these threads, even Sarcuck retweeted it.

I'd recommend moderation in that approach. Relevant tweets - sure, answer them. But just answering everything unrelated en masse will more likely annoy people and get your position no support.

This, don't behave like a Jehovah Witness

I was wondering that for the meme strategy, there are too much anons here that think to gain votes with swastikas and pure white nationalism

He really needs his index finger pointing to the sky in that last one.

Cute white girls have a very big effect (kek) on rural men.
The picture I put here just melts the hearts of all men of the Aubergine.
Just don't put a swastika on her, thats true.

Of course. But remember, we only have 2 weeks. Moderation, yes, but we must strive to get the message out as much as possible.

At this point, it's best we overdo it than come up short.

Remember the French are uber cucked.

The ones who will be annoyed probably will vote for Macron no matter what.

This is not a time to be conservative in our approach. We won't lose any votes by being too aggressive.

If we can get the media to cover our social media takeover, even better.

The French mainstream media will not be "moderate" in their approach.

They will be hammering Le Pen and kissing Macron's ass from here until election day.

This is not a time to be moderate, anons.

It's now or never. We only get one shot. Do not slow down, we need to be absolutely relentless in our approach.

We could also try to get a team behind humiliating @TeamMacron2017 , baiting them to retweet something really stupid. That would get media coverage.

This. Two weeks is fucking nothing, it's all out from now on or you might as well give up.

That's actually good. You can expose the fact that "People want change" and the "establishment" wants the "son of hollande"

Don't listen to anyone that says we have to do this in moderation.

The MSM will not be moderate. We need to be better than them at their own game. And they're fucking dumb, so it will be easy.

If they can give our social media takeover media coverage by blaming it on Russia or whatever, it'll get our message across even more.

In a way, we'd get them to hijack their own channels to broadcast our message for us.

That won't happen if we fly under the radar.

This is gold.

This too. My inner French is channeling.

Also, the 2nd most popular social network in France is Skyrock.

Don't just concentrate on Facebook (1st) and Twitter (3rd largest).

Our takeover must be absolute.

I haven't been following the elections, too busy with work. Could I get a quick tl;dr?

Macron the globalist puppet vs. Lepen the nationalist

Who is working on this right now? We need a discord or a dedicated place to coordinate with all the autists working on this memageddon.

For Twitter a list of all the people to tweet to would be nice,

Some Hashtags:
#JeVote #LePen #Marine2017 #macron2017 #NationalVolunteerWeek #JamaisMacron

Please expand the list for the media take over.

Sorry, I mean to quote

Qu'ils mangent de la terreur

when tweeting, it's important to also piggy back on whatever unrelated hashtag is trending. Each day has one: #MondayMotivation #TuesdayMotivation #WednesdayWisdom #ThursdayThoughts and #FridayFeeling, always best to include one of those or whatever else is at the top of the list. Also a good idea to set your trends to France and hop on whatever is trending there, and of course include the Marine/Macron/JeVote tags

List of the top 10 most popular twitter accounts in France:

1. @davidguetta
2. @gadelmaleh
3. @lemondefr
4. @monsieurdream
5. @debbouzejamel
6. @normandesvideos
7. @benzema
8. @toutestpossible
9. @tf1
10. @mpokora

Excellent advice.

In here to help. All I can effectively work is Twitter.

give the letters a black edge

Good advice. Definitely hook into tragedies too

Here's something about Macron secretly meeting with banker fundraisers back in september 2016, got a lot of retweets and likes on twitter

better

French trending hashtags as of right now:

#elysee2017
#JamaisMacron
#BrandContent2017
#SCOEAG
#JT20h
Jessy
Edinson Cavani
Carl
Ludivine
Stitch

Can we hijack #JamaisMacron?

I'm furiously fapping

I think that one is ours.

Definitely need to keep using it.

The translation is #NeverMacron.

A potentially interesting angle. Translation for pic please.

Shit. I pit the wrong date on it

fixed

Meme War Vet reporting in.

SUMMARY: Create emotional tie with Marine, as having the same goals as the voter reading the poster.

HEADLINE: "Terrorism is normal?"
MACRON: "Terrorism will be part of your daily lives"
LE PEN: "We must take control of our national borders"

Using French culture of Louis XVI & Marie Antoinette ("Let them eat cake") prior to the French Revolution, contrasting with Marine as Jeanne D'Arc from the Rheims statue.

Macron's globalist ties emphasised with NWO all seeing eye above party logo.
Names added underneath as would appear on the voting slips in the ballot office.
🐸

Thanks

autistic as fuck. well done, meme magician.

may Kek's blessings be upon you. Shadilay.

to all French anons, the embed is pretty fucking funny

the guy doesn't even make any sense

Merci user 🐸
To victory & beyond!
Shadilay!

Grammar

tbh that yt channel has a lot of good videos shitting on Macron's vague bullshit

D'accord. Merci.

Hold my beer….
🐸

Is the concept of a cuckold known in France?
If so, then create memes with Macron having cuckold's horns.

Le Pen's path to victory relies on depressing the Macron vote

Info gleaned from Patrick Le Brun interviews on RedIce and counter Currents. He is behind a "silver bullet" concerning Macron's dodgy financial dealings. When this drops the task will be to amplify and meme it hard.

Best ways to depress Macron's vote, focus on:

"1. Financial impropriety"

- Rothschild salary - $3m for 2 years work
- Wealth undeclared / tax evasion

"2. Member of globalist / establishment elite"

- Sold Alstom to General Electric (selling French family jewels to US)
- Pro EU / Pro international banking
- MSM favourite
- Obvious globalist shill (39, never held elected office, Rothschild etc)

"3. Other points of attack that rustle French"

- Economic policy penalises retirees - "Seniors have to make more of an effort"
- Called Algerian colonisation "crime against humanity"

Time wasters with French people:

- The OAP wife
- Being a fag

Exactly, we have to deface Macron so hard that people cannot justify voting for him.

I'm pretty sure you know Dominique Strauss-Kahn. He works with Micron.

lelab.europe1.fr/ou-lon-apprend-quemmanuel-macron-consulte-dsk-2952779

essaye avec "Qu'ils mangent un kebab"

Requesting a translation for the bottom text, please.

'Serious' attempt cited by Japs, yet both the Nippon and Frog people refuse to name 'specific actor'

sage goes in all fields

Vendra-t-il la Liberté et l'Egalité de la France pour la Fraternité de sa Banque?

archive.is/JcPvq
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-election-russian-hackers-emmanuel-macron-target-japan-trend-micro-france-president-a7700721.html
because I'm a retarded autuist who cannot paste links

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/856957707701673986

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME MARINE

Thanks.

break up your links faggot kike

https:// twitter.com/MatteoSindyNico/status/856949812113141761

ALL VOTE NO ON THIS POLL

Discuss elsewhere please.
Marine meme munitions only in this thread.

That """hack""" story is the usual lies about hacking to fool simple minded into seeing Macaroni as a victim.
Meme warriors expect such, ignore it, and fight on in the shade.
🐸

I think "pour la Fraternité de sa Banque?" rings better
because "sa fraternité bancaire" is impersonal
while we want to imply a very specific non-French bank

that's actually a lot better yes

Or better yet, provide archive of the webpage.

h tee tee pee:// archive.is

Expat here. Never use "est-ce que" in writing, this is nigger-tier phrasing. Fraternities have no equivalent in France either. I suggest:
"Liquidera-t-il nos valeurs de liberté et d'égalité au bénéfice de ses anciens collègues ?" (shall he liquidate our values of liberty and equality to benefit his former colleagues?)
or : "Liquidera-t-il nos valeurs de liberté et d'égalité au bénéfice du plus offrant ?" (shall he liquidate our values of liberty and equality to benefit the highest bidder?"
Mind the space before the question mark.

Top text is fucked, too. We want : "Le 27 septembre 2016, Emmanuel Macron était secrètement en rendez-vous avec des dirigeants de l'industrie bancaire."

it's not my first language my bad

Quotidien, not quotidienne.

No problem, thank you for working on this.

"Le terrorisme fera partie de votre quotidien" or "Le terrorisme fera partie de votre vie quotidienne"

Anyone got any ideas for webms?

or: "Le 27 septembre 2016, Emmanuel Macron était en rendez-vous secrèt avec des dirigeants de l'industrie bancaire."

either "le terrorisme fera partie de votre quotidien"
or "le terrorisme fera partie de votre vie quotidienne"

if this nerd virgin is saging a sticky, he's beyond our help. David, spend some fucking money on talent. I've told you this countless times before

Generate Sympathy

Kek! 🐸

"être en rendez-vous secret" has somewhat of a campy/unnatural ring to my ears, but might have a better impact on plebs given the word 'secret' is plainly stated. "secret" doesn't need an accent, though.

Actually I take that back. "Secrètement" feels like the most impactful.
Another option : ""Le 27 septembre 2016, Emmanuel Macron était loin de l'oeil des médias, en rendez-vous avec des dirigeants de l'industrie bancaire." Has less of a basic bitch conspiratard ring to it, and plays on French people's anger towards media faggots.

I made this but i want the stick that trips Macro to have some text on it referring to a scandal or something.

oh that came out bad lol

Gold. How about his saying "Il n'existe pas la culture Francaise?"

I agree with the point being made, but don't half ass it.

People needing help with translation, I, and anyone at La Taverne will be happy and willing to help. #SortonsMacron.

Which is here: https ://discord.gg/JZt8cb8

Wonderful stuff.

ooh la la, Le Frenchies will louve zis mem.

"Tu devras t'y habituer" is very potent O.C. Great stuff, but is there discussion happening somewhere regarding when to release it, and at whom to direct it? I'd like to stress out that we are traumatized by terrorist attacks and constant low-intensity warfare, to the point where thinking about it for too long can trigger too much fear and denial of reality among voters. It is perhaps best to keep these for a final salvo a few days before the vote.

Is this too obscure, or ok?
Liberté -> Mondialism -> Mondié
Égalité -> Banquier -> Banquié
Fraternité -> Akbar ('nuff said)

Amazing. 10/10 will shitpost

Or maybe: Mondié, Banquié, Écrasé

hold of on these, use closer to vote

(checked)
As you wish.
Anons, Le Pen will win, keep up the fight.

In nomine gloria. God bless user.

Le Pen will win

Look at that nose!

OY VEY Do not criticise my nose you antisemetic racist! I am a person just like you who and just because I have had a career as a banker doesn't mean I'm a Jew, I have a philosophy degree goyim, stop this hate speech!

It's totally weird and I like it. Gives it an genuine touch of personal emotional investment.
May I also suggest :
Mondié, Banquié, Diversité
Mondié, Banquié, Terrorisé
Mondié, Banquié, T'es dominé (you're dominated)
Mondié, Banquié, Écrabouillé (splattered)

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/293051845272666113/306541765891063809/unknown.png

Thanks for the material, contributin' what I can.

cette tendance s'inverse is an anglicisme. Go with Si vous voulez protéger les femmes de France, Votez Le Pen it means if you want protect to prtoect french women vote lepen

Excellent idea

In case anyone wants the thumbs up macron I made, here you are

Sauvons la culture française instead of sauver
it means (we need to) save the french culture

Meme War Vet here again…

As a frog user mentioned - using De Gaulle is better than Jeanne D'Arc, since the French relate more to him.

“La gloire se donne seulement à ceux qui l'ont toujours rêvée. ”
("For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her")
Charles De Gaulle

It plays on the fact that the French language has genders, and refers to Glory as feminine to imply Marine Le Pen as "her".

Portrays Macron as the Globalist that De Gaulle would not condone ("Non!" - No), but would endorse Marine ("La." - Her.).

Marine is on the red side of the French flag to create empathy with Jean-Luc Mélenchon far-left supporters.
The "A" of "Macron" is the globalist logo of an all-seeing-eye to emphasize his owners.
Marine's phrase "au nom du peuple" (on behalf of the people) is used as a pun for Macron "au nom du globaliste" (on behalf of the globalists).

🐸

Also there are a couple of blanks for anyone to make their own.
🐸

Thank you user

Let them eat trucks

Qu'ils mangent des camions

fixed

added template

Macron "Emmanuel Hollande"

http:// imgur. com/a/0gpmZ
album of most of what's been posted so far

One poor girl denounced her own kin, but even so,
was embraced, enveloped by the memetics.
Twas a comfort that neither nationalism nor social
democracy afforded her before.
Fear not, the dank, my friend.
And let the memes, begin.

And so, despite his weighty armour, he lived in fear.
Of a delicate thing, little more than a girl.
Where faggotry resideth, autists twist and shrivel. But in
the memetics, there are normies none.
Fear not, the dank, my friend.
And let the memes begin.

Hes saying on one side we have extremists (Le Pen) i.e he dismisses her and then calls Macron out for his banking days. If you start the video at 11 seconds then it gets rid on him calling her an extremist

Junior foot soldier deployed on site here, with a suggestion : "globaliste" doesn't hold a lot of meaning or negative connotations to a French citizen, "mondialiste" does, and "mondialisation" is probably what freaks out or pisses off the people to the max. Thus, "au nom de la mondialisation" would beget a bigger psychological response.
"Au nom de l'hyperclasse" would also trigger atavistic class-warfare anger in this socialist hellhole.

thank you user

some of these have poor grammar. I'll correct them one sec

dank u user.
I'm on it…
🐸

ATTENTION: TWITTER BRIGADES

REMINDER: The French twitter trends may be different from the US and are based regionally.

Either set up Twitter accounts with French Language/Location or find popular official French Twitter accounts like the president of France or something and post/reply/message to users speaking French.

https: //twitter.com/fhollande

This. You can also change the location of the trends on any account.

1. Défendons notre Nation! defend our nation (now its retake france)
2. Idk what its suppose to say now it says france doesn't permit a man…
3.>>9800840
4.>>9800961
5. same as 1

my account has been locked how do I stop this from happening?

Corrected, and made both version.
🐸

Twitter/Google/Facebook are proven to be biased against Brexit/Trump/LePen and censor candidates they don't support.

Perhaps??

I fucked up when making that one and was wondering if someone could help me with the grammar.
Is there a french version of the X belongs to no man quote?
It was supposed to be "France belongs to no man"

Fixed to match this anons translation. Hopefully the poster isn't shit still.

if you do too many actions too quickly, it thinks you are a bot. I usually do 3 tweets in a row max, and maybe 10 like/rt's max before taking a couple minute break

ignore what 9801480 said, we don't have time for that and do not need to do that. You can be pro Le Pen out in the open, thousands of us are

it doesn't really translate super well literally because appartient means more own than belong.
La France appartient au peuple pas à l’individu
this means france belongs to the people not the individual (its colloquial, wordy, and wonky but keeps your intended meanning).
La France appartient au Français
France belongs to the french (looks better)
La France nous appartient
France belongs to us IMO the best one

sorry bro that sounds like an anglo wrote it

La France n'appartient à personne
france belongs to nobody is also an ok translation

fucked up the second one La France appartient au français its miniscule f because in this context .
Sorry french is a really finicky language

Much appreciated, will propagate.

Sorry, the idea is powerful when phrased in English, but this messaging doesn't strike me as potent in the french context. The whole idea of "France belongs to no man" makes little sense here.

Une France libérée would pack some punch, though : military connotations, tempered by the romantic imagery.

These aren't really new messages, though. They all evoke La France aux Français or on est chez nous, which virtually every citizen has heard before.

Fair enough.You're right ons the Une France libérée but its needs a stronger image than OPs like a modern Prise de la Bastille

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-25/meet-real-emmanuel-macron-consummate-banker-puppet-bizarre-elitist-creation

Oh nice, a zerohedge article that's not complete garbage, can an autistic frog translate this and spread it on the French media?

That's such a great piece, thanks.

he actually said that too. do most french people actually tolerate this? asking as a burger qui parle un peu de francais.

Disgusting

Hey I'm trying to talk to the French about not voting Macron

One said

"la revolution du capitalisme totalitaire, oui ça fait même un moment qu'elle est en marche, a tel point que ça n'a rien de révolutionnaire"

The google translate was weird, what were they saying?

Ex-muzzy sandnigger to Paris mayor "The blood of Champs Elysees is on your hands: https ://twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/855929944978882560

the revolution of absolute capitalisme has been in the works for such a long time that its not even revoluntionary any more

#XavierJugele is a good tag to populate now (his ceremony is now on)

2 template images, flags are for question 2

First question, How will you deal with Terrorism?

Question 2: How will you bring back jobs to France?

q2 in french

Deuxième question: comment allez-vous apporter des emplois en France?

q1 in french

Première question: Comment allez-vous faire face au terrorisme?

missed french translation for question 2

TRANSLAFAG REPORTING FOR DUTY

I tried to add a more "aristocratic" and "condescending" tone to Macron. Also I tried to shorten the text a bit to not eat up the picture too much perhaps you can also shrink the line spacing a little ?
Macron: La mort de quelques sans-dents ne doit pas justifier les amalgames !
Le Pen: Je vais expulser tous les étrangers qui menacent la France !

COnsidering the answers you made, the second question shouldn't be about employment but about poverty IMO. So:
Macron: Le secours aux migrants est un investissement pour l'avenir ! Le racisme des roturiers doit être sanctionné par la gabelle.
Le Pen: Les fonds alloués aux migrants seront remis aux Français en réduction d'impôts ! La Tour Eiffel est une destination touristique, pas un terrain de chasse pour les criminels clandestins.

Don't forget to add a space before exclamation and interrogation marks, these are French typing rules. Not following them shows you're a foreigner.

You forgot to add the most gear-grinding quote of his speech

A collection of memes:

pepe2france.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&pid=0

Posting some anti-islam redpills.

If you're from /r/le_pen and/or the Taverne discord, don't hesitate to dump good new OC on here.

That guy is actually an FN member, or at least an ex-FN member.

Sources for the pics + more redpills:
pastebin.com/raw/xkHRsgGh

1st pic:
La face "modérée" de l'Islam
Musulmans : 1,62 milliard
La femme doit obéir à son mari : 1,39 milliard
La charia doit s'appliquer : 1,1 milliard
Peine de mort pour adultère : 748 millions
Peine de mort pour apostasie : 584 millions
The lower-part of the pic is just an extract of the source, so I'll leave it like that.

2nd pic: Shit there's much text. Is that spreadable anyway ? We're more into easily-processed memes here.

3rd pic:
Le Mythe de la "Minorité Radicalisée"
92% des musulmans Marocains pensent qu'une femme doit toujours obéir à son mari
92% des musulmans Malaisiens pensent qu'une femme ne doit pas avoir le droit de divorcer de son mari.

81% des musulmans Égyptiens soutiennent la lapidation pour adultère.

82% des musulmans Jordaniens supportent la peine de mort pour apostasie.

62% des musulmans Palestiniens pensent que les attentats suicides peuvent "parfois" ou "souvent" être justifiés.

46% des musulmans Tunisiens ont une vision positive du Hamas.

46% des musulmans Libanais ont une vision positive du Hezbollah.

32% des musulmans Turcs pensent que les crimes d'honneur peuvent être justifiés.

68% des musulmans Britanniques supportent l'incrimination de la critique de l'Islam

63% des musulmans Allemands pensent que les lois religieuses sont plus importantes que les lois laïques.

62% des musulmans canadiens veulent que la Charia soit implémentée.

27% des musulmans Français soutiennent l'État Islamique.

4th pic: fug.

5th pic:
"Les lois religieuses sont plus importantes que les lois des États"
Pourcentage des musulmans qui ont répondu "oui"
Allemagne France Pays-Bas Belgique Autriche Suède

This is not a redpill thread mate. Just pick the ones you'd want translated in French if you want to drop some bombs on social networks.

Thanks for your help translafag. i was ready to retreat and watch from the side lines without your local intel.

the main push has suggested we focus on tying Macon to Marie Antoinette, would a standalone of Macron with Marie Antoinette's makeup as i have him in my other pics be worth anything?

Please share. I'm sure other anons would find some use to it.

Shit that was meant to

images are dirty, require edging to clean up before pasting.

one with Marie's hair, one without.

still a newfag with gimp, my layers are very messy. best i can post without spending an hour or more on it.

Out of curiosity, What was Macron doing during the global financial crisis and the Greek debt crisis?

Pumping euros in his bank account with that evil zombie face he has while his wife sucked the youth out of his dick.

he was marrying his wife and worked as deputy rapporteur for a good law. He was also inspector of finances

Could that be used against him? Didn't the French hate having to bail Greece out?

no, we dont care there's nothing you can do yourself

From kikepedia:
In 2004 after graduating from the ENA (Ecole Nationale de l'Administration, National French school for high-level public Officials), he worked as an Inspector of Finances. Many of our worst politicians followed the same career.
In 2007 he is designated second recorder of the "Commission pour la libération de la croissance Française" (Commission for freeing French economy growth), leaded by (((Jacques Attali))) (kind of French Soros, founder of the NGO "Positive Planet", he is the big guy in this picture ).
The commission ended on January 2008. Its conclusions were basically liberalizing the market to follow other EU countries while taxing even more the French and diluting even more their local roots. To this day we are still being screwed by the conclusions of this commission.
After that in 2008 he worked for Rothschild as a (((Merchant banker))) (banquier d'affaires), being championed by (((Attali)) and (((Serge Weinberg))).
As a banker He worked for many takeovers (or attempts to) and was depicted as a sneaky double-faced agent.
He got out of Rotschild's and Inspection Generale des Finances altogether in 2012.

We can do it guys. Nothing beyond our reach.

Our French brethren are fighting in the trenches, and they need our memes.

Meme hard, meme strong, meme together.

You know what hilarious?
If you want to say in french "It's the same"
You have to say:
"C'est le même". It's the Meme. Kek is with us gyys, we got this, continue fighting.

Also, twitter trends of the past hour:
#JeNeSupportePas
#JeSuisPasVieuxMais
#netexplo
#SFHConf2017
#TuSaisQueTas30ansQuand
Damas
Dils
Julien Lepers
Jeff Goldblum
Il y a 80

twitter.com/amjorge15/status/856996088359907328

Le Pen voters and unemployment rates, te opposite of inmigration rates. Focus in the economical consequences instead of the racial ones

pic 1

like in pic 2?

like in pic 3?

Since i don't have a Twitter i've been carpet bombing Goybook with memes and statistics. Specifically targeting white women in the comment sections.

I'm disgusted with the amount on French coalburners i stumble upon (pages like Skyrock) What the fuck France? Is it really this bad?

It's bad but you have to remember like in America, no one will actually admit to vote for le pen because it is not trendy. In the end most humans cannot surpress their need for communinty and security and therefore the end up going with the flow because your survival chances are higher by doing that. So continue fighting in kikebook, it has a greater effect than you think.

Until it's not socially acceptable, people will not defend lepen in places like kikebook. Even now, when president trump is the president, being pro Trump is seen badly. But the tide is turning. So, continue doing this, eventually the tide will turn, even if it seems bad. Just give them what their minds want: security and community.

As with right wingers (or closet right wingers) you can usually spot them fairly easily by how they look and communicate. I try to meme on women that look fairly conservative. No piercings, natural hair colour etc etc.

And mothers too. If they have kids, there's a good chance we might be able to fear monger them on our side. Something like this could prove very effective because it involves her childrens future.

that's fine, but if you can trigger some left wingers that's where you strike gold. Because they will meme for you and try to expose you, when in reality, that's what you want, more exposure.

The graph is good for triggering any lefty saying anything pro immigration. You can trigger them by saying, not all french girls want to fill their pussy every evening like you. Or you can appeal to logic by sayting something like, the numbers don't lie or stats don't lie which also triggers the fuck out of them.

Being one of the many anons pushed out of Holla Forums during the Trump campaign period.
I'm sad to see still no criticism of Trump, and the zionist jews that subvert party politics is allowed.

Then I see all the shilling for Le Pen, and the rest of the frauds like Wilders on hetre, yet everyone knew for years before Holla Forums existed that they struck a deal with zionists and are now 100% controlled opposition.
I'd like to ask if in the last year whether there's been any candidate in world politics promoted on Holla Forums who wasn't entirely compromised by kikes?

Hasbara-fag is back and trying really hard to fit in.

Results for "Hasbara" definition
Hasbara is a form of propaganda aimed at an international audience, primarily, but not exclusively, in western countries. It is meant to influence the conversation in a way that positively portrays Israeli political moves and policies, including actions undertaken by Israel in the past.

Wouldn't that describe everyone shilling for jewish controlled opposition?
Certainly not those criticising promotion of jewish controlled political parties.

So I click on your ID 43a6c5
Every post from you shilling for known controlled opposition
Then you call me "hasbara"?

#1 HT on frog twitter right now is #whirlpool

Le Pen is slaying it by going to meet the workers at the Amiens Whirlpool factory which is being relocated to Poland and promising to stop it. Macron apparently chickened out of meeting them.

Big story on Twitter - memes should focus on Macron being establishment elite who will sell workers down the river. Maybe compare Whirlpool with the sale of Alstom?

Hasbara-fag is triggered that his favourite jewish word is being used to counter-signal him.
Must suck to be so bad at your job.

The ideal candidate for Holla Forums is a hitler like candidate. However, you don't get many of those, because they rise in times of great distress. Probably in Venezuela there are a few hitlers right now, and in places like these.

So in France, you get two options, either you go with Le Pen which is France first or you get MAcron fwhich is pro global intervention and the end of France. the only good thing about MAcron is that a Civil war could happen, but it's not probable, so the optimal choice is to go with Le Pen. And people here are NOT shilling for them blindly, as they are not shilling for trump blindly, the moment any of them sell out, ithey will get bombed with hate, but for now, they are the optimal choice, and stop being a defeatist and help create a new reality in which, if all the countries say "we are first" then israel is never first, but to do that you cannot havea macron. So stop being a pussy.

shilling done right.

Don't give him (You)'s, he's paid for doing this shit. He doesn't care about your explanation with which everyone here agrees.

Look at this twitter feed.
BEST TIMELINE
E
R
E
N
S
T
E
I
N

HOLY SHIT
THE FRENCH ARE FUCKING NAMING THE JEW RIGHT NOW
WE'RE DOING IT Holla Forums
SHADILAY

Can we get a Macrontoinette image with a Whirlpool message? French fags suggest good copy.

Shit is blowing up on Twitter. Being called "catastrophic" for Macron.

Is Macron going down the whirlpool drain?

We need more memes with:

"Le Banquier Macron!"

"Macron, l'hypocrite"

These have massive effect. It's a branding effect. Someone do them, with him being portrayed as a banker, money, with hollande, etc.

That was fast.

This is a pic to meme the shit out of. #whirlpool

Go make your own 6000000th thread hasbarafag. This one isn't for you.

IN A SCREECHING FIT, MACRON COMPARED MARINE TO VICHY REGIME
HE IS BURYING HIMSELF

THIS!!

"MACRON BANQUIER"

"Macron, la force du banquiers"

"LE PEN, la force du peuple"

I think this is correct french, someone with more paint skills do this pronto.

Forgot to add the pic.
LOK AT HIS SOUL-LEECHING EYES

The vid.
(((Attali))), major Macron support, saying that "Whirlpool [massive layout and factory closure] is just anecdotal."

#WHIRLPOOL
Macron will visit the factory this afternoon.
Get ready for some action boys

Correct French for future memes:

"La France renaîtra" = France will be born again

MACRON BANQUIER"
"Macron, la force du banquiers"

"LE PEN, la force du peuple"

"Les chiffres ne mentent pas" = Numbers do not lie.

Macron is throwing a fit at reporters who asked about his 1st round victory banquet at a famous Paris restaurant with his (((sponsors))), which looked damn like a 2nd round victory party.

#WHIRLPOOL
A female worker moved by Marine on the Whirlpool factory site.
Like a daughter who complains to her mother that she has been mistreated by some nigger.

#WHIRLPOOL
It's a good time to find some photographs of Macron with factory workers and subvert them.

Pic related, "Come on Michel, you must block the FN now. And after that you'll do 10 more unpaid hours."

His nose is more and more triggering to me

#WHIRLPOOL
The journalists are already there, waiting for Macron's visit at the factory.

Get on this.Someone with pro meme skills.

he's not trying at all tbh
english isnt his first language

(checked)
Well it isn't my first language neither, so hard to tell from my point of vue.

KEEP GOING! GIVE THEM NO QUARTER!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#WHIRLPOOL
The twitter feed lacks some Macrontoinette memes
—–
—–
—–

Ok, here's the other captions.

Last one (couldn't get all in one post).

They're perfect, thank you user. These should do quite well in our overseas territories and with populations who come from there.

Macron is eating at the restaurant while workers are waiting his visit. Fucking golden.
If he doesn't come, he's called a coward.
If he comes, he's booed.
In chess, that's called a "fork".
1488D PÉTANQUE
Meanwhile, Godwin points all around on Twitter.

#WHIRLPOOL
RT LIVE: MACRON VISIT AT THE FACTORY SITE
CHAT IS OPEN
GET IN THERE YOU FUCKERS

These leftist cucks are trying to countermeme the Macrontoinette meme.
The result ?
A noble family.

TOP KEK. Maybe Marine can do this every day. Suggestion for tomorrow: Visit the parishioners of that priest who got his head sawn off by muslims.

LA GRAND MADAME TROLL

Macron's party is a bankrolled creation less than a year old - so is ripe for a "reality branding" with truth about his background.

Emphasising his banking link may either get the socialists voting Le Pen, or abstaining, which both help her.
🐸

THIS FAGGOT ASKED FOR A "HYGIAPHONE"
Probably wanted to say "Megaphone", but seeing all this deplorable filthy taxpayers he was probably very moved.
Reference : www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBcJ8ct7iDc

HOLY SHIT EVEN THE MEGAPHONE ENDED ITELF
THIS IS A CARNAGE

#WHIRLPOOL
Not mine, I just mined it. May need some refinement.

#WHIRLPOOL
The (((MSM))) at it again.

#WHIRLPOOL
kikebook live: www.facebook.com/EmmanuelMacron/videos/vb.1535230416709539/1954327514799825/?type=3&theater
UNLEASH THE DOGS

#WHIRLPOOL
Holy shit the contrast.

Any French fags got some translated quotes from this Facebook speech? People keep breaking out in laughter and it's clearly AT him rather than with him.

#WHIRLPOOL
Some gems.

thicccc. Thanks, I am spread everywhere

Good cartoon found on twitter.

I made a template.

IT'S LIKE HILLARY 2.0 THE MORE HE SHOS HIMSELF AND OPENS HIS MOUTH THE MORE HIS NUMBERS DROP BECAUSE THAT'S HOW SHIT HE IS

This Attali thing is gonna seriously damage him.

REQUESTING SOME FOOTAGE OF MACRON AND ATTALI AND/OR MACRON PRAISING ATTALI AS HIS MENTOR TO MAKE MEMEABLE WEBMS

this is hilarious

Made a shit. Also found gud pic.

Some gold I just found.
Little girl asks to Macaron
>When is Marine Le Pen coming ?

« Mais dès qu’on dépasse 60/65 ans, l’homme vit plus longtemps qu’il ne produit et il coûte cher à la société.

D’où je crois que dans la logique même de la société industrielle, l’objectif ne va plus être d’allonger l’espérance de vie, mais de faire en sorte qu’à l’intérieur même d’une durée de vie déterminée, l’homme vive le mieux possible mais de telle sorte que les dépenses de santé seront les plus réduites possible en terme de coûts pour la collectivité.

Alors apparait un nouveau critère d’espérance de vie : celui de la valeur d’un système de santé, fonction non pas de l’allongement de l’espérance de vie mais du nombre d’années sans maladie et particulièrement sans hospitalisation.

En effet, du point de vue de la société, il est bien préférable que la machine humaine s’arrête brutalement plutôt qu’elle ne se détériore progressivement.

C’est parfaitement clair si l’on se rappelle que les deux tiers des dépenses de santé sont concentrées sur les derniers mots de vie.

De même, cynisme mis à part, les dépenses de santé n’atteindraient pas le tiers du niveau actuel (175 milliards de francs en 1979) si les individus mouraient tous brutalement dans des accidents de voiture.

Ainsi force est de reconnaître que la logique ne réside plus dans l’augmentation de l’espérance de vie mis dans celle de la durée de vie sans maladie. (…)

L’euthanasie sera un des instruments essentiels de nos sociétés futures dans tous les cas de figures.

Dans une logique socialiste, pour commencer, le problème se pose comme suit : la logique socialiste c’est la liberté et la liberté fondamentale c’est le suicide ; en conséquence, le droit au suicide direct ou indirect est donc une valeur absolue dans ce type de société.

Dans une société capitaliste, des machines à tuer, des prothèses qui permettront d’éliminer la vie lorsqu’elle sera trop insupportable ou économiquement trop coûteuse, verront le jour et seront de pratique courante.

Je pense donc que l’euthanasie, qu’elle soit une valeur de liberté ou une marchandise, sera une des règles de la société future. "

#WHIRLPOOL IS WORLDWIDE TRENDING

Vid is Macron asking for a "hygiaphone".
Because the alcoholic and illiterate poors have bad breath.

France has been a Rothschild strong hold ever since the Rothschild's had the French royalty beheaded and created a society of mob rule and quasi communism. Israel wants to keep its hold over France and continue the racial extermination of the French people so that the territory can be considered a corporate property rather than its own nation with its own people and culture. If only more French people understood the historical context and why outing the Jew from France must come as first priority.

upon further inspection, wow fucking amazing drop.

Also: copy paste slogans/phrases from here for use on social media/images
marine2017. fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/projet-presidentiel-marine-le-pen.pdf

1st webm
Published on Aug 27, 2014
2nd webm
Published on Nov 23, 2016
last vid
Published on Apr 21, 2017
https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2H1iap_YLg

There's potential here, keep digging

Here's the webm of it

Remember what's at stake if you lose.

Have some shitty OC, you could throw some text at it.

I'm digging alright

The macrantoinette memes are trending more and more guys. Keep up the good work!

There should be somewhere a video of them (and all Macron's sponsors) in the Rotonde restaurant, on April 23rd evening after the first round results.

Ye i'm using that already, there was a very small clip of them hugging

Some soundbites/articles of Macron saying something good about Attali would be nice, since that's what would be bad for Macron

Attali praising him is less damning

I have the impression that a lot of search results have been wiped clean because i'm finding very little on the two while Macron is known by everyone to be Attali's protégé

I'd look for a more french artist and recreate that, but you did give me a fantastic idea.

MSMs and their wealthy boot-licker readers are absolutely certain that we are a bunch of russian spies in the Siberian tundra and that killing us is morally acceptable. Deleting online articles is nothing

Fuck you're right.
Have you tried with searx.me ?

This has an enormous potential. Maybe accompanied by an imam declaring the support for Macron, or some other universally hated french figure (Hollande?).

Try with keywords like 'rapporteur général de la Commission Attali en 2008'.
another keyword would be 'loi macron' and/or '49-3'.

It's funny how the Rotschilds have fomented the revolution and now are almost the reason why we'll bring back the guillotines

With what happened at Whirpool I suggest to focus on how he's really not helping the working class, he's surrounded by the same group of bankers. Attali is probably his mentor
https: //www.lesechos.fr/week-end/business-story/enquetes/0211727035374-aux-origines-du-phenomene-macron-2060624.php
archive.fo/IYpGr

Leftist meme.
They have no idea.

I'm almost sure 4a6a2b is a shill trying to fit in.

so funny

J'y est pensé a un moment, un (1) qui balance un truc comme ça qu'y n'a rien à voir avec le sujet, qui en plus n'hésites pas à pousser sur le coté juif/israel (en mettant des majuscules en plus) histoire de se faire passer pour un des nôtres. Ca sent l'hasbarafag qui ban évasion encore. J'attends avant de report

I constantly see this pic.
Can we subvert it ?
->replace with the rate of actually convicteds
->detail the reason of conviction, showing that it's muh hate speech for FN mostly, while PS/LR is misappropriation etc.

When the MSM literally does your job

top kek

HOLY SHIT
I never saw this.
Lionel Jospin, ex SOcialist prime Minister 1995-2002

It's not right. You meant "there !" ? In that case just write OUI.

(checked)
Ye i saw that yesterday, even posted about it in this thread i think

Fascism was just the new enemy they needed because they weren't gonna attack capitalism anymore, that's why there's almost no difference between (((right))) and (((left))) in France.

Please use # #elysee2017 #EnMarche
#Presidentielle2017 #JLM2017 #ElectionPresidentielle2017 2 educate #Macron's voters! #JamaisMacron Merci

I'm particularly unlucky or jewbook is starting to use the "you have a malware, download our Kapersky tool" to block political opponents?

Another Leftist attempt at memeing.
This HT #Whirlpool just doesn't stop giving.

Marine Le ebin Drumpf meme

Someone meme Macron into Hillary

Good tip, these HT are quite active.
Beware that #JLM2017 is Melenchon's voters HT (commies).

Remember that for Macron (and Renzi) hardcore supporters factory workers are scum that deserves unemployment and even death.
Hunt them on FB, leftists journal disqus, twitter, and others, the "they're ignorant scum" type of comments has a great redpilling potential.

(electoral dubs checked)
Fuck me I didn't see it.

That would be a good counter-signal.

Well his wife is about same age as Hillary so

Hows the war going on the Twitter front lads?
Been memeing hard on Goybook all day, and i'm actually getting a decent amount of likes on my posts.

I've been hammering all day with memes, got decent amount of likes, but didin't see many Holla Forums there..

You shouldn't, we should try to blend in

we have twitter on lock. 100k views yesterday and I'm just one faggot. Kikebook is vital, good to hear we have people on there as well. Pages/groups are important on kbook, some of them have 100k+ members, always good to join those and post in there too

does anyone have any stats on the closing of factories in France?

Yeah, but media take over today with the whirlpool could of been complete. It was good but not enough.
It is a huge blow to Macron already, making him look like a cuck.

The guy is exactly like Hillary, every time he does or says something, his numbers go down, because he's just so out of touch. Watch the media downplay the entire campaign for 2 weeks to keep him from fucking up.

The funny stuff is that Macron already said that women workers (from GAD) are illiterate. And for several times he was mocking other lower class worker.

I've been checking here and there and all I could find are people hating him. It's Hillary all over again with the press.
I'm trying to make something about making people change how they perceive the FN, since they just stop at "idz ebil nadzee" even if all the people inside have been "replaced", so just making them at least vote blank instead of Macron would be a good thing. (but don't hold your breath in)

"The false song of globalism"

french use Mondialisation instead of globalisation

thanks

Any tips on this?

I tried to juxtapose the 'anecdote' soundbite with pictures and articles that prove Macron is basically Atalli's guy. Threw in some stats on the disappearance of industry in France at the end.

they basically have their jewish hands inside a dancing corpse, making it seem as convincing as they can that it's a real living human bean. The fact they throw such stiff, hollow, empty shells of a fucking sellout in front of you and expect you to buy the act is what's most insulting.

Can you share a list of kikebook group names where the French fags are hanging out? My sock is ready and willing.

Reminder we should target different messages to different voters…

Melanchon fags - Whirlpool, globalism, elite shill
Fillion fags - Algeria "a crime against humanity", pensioners need to "do more", corruption / undeclared wealth

The Last Lapin taquin
To any French bro who didn't watch it already
A video condensing some of the dumbest parts of Macron's character.
To share, or to use as a source of inspiration for video magicians here.

fug.

thanks it was great

putain c'était marrant ça, mal au ventre

My favorite part.
- Alain Minc, about Emmanuel Macron

Yeah..what about him. This subversive kike is on my special list. Him with klarsfeld, henry-lévy, cohen-bendit…the list goes on.

C'est un métier de putes et il a merveilleusement réussi m'à tuer

Hasbarafag is back with another copypasta to spam every French thread with.
You forgot to name the author you dumb fuck.
Go back fapping to traps.

You should remove the attacks not committed in France, it would add more power to this. Good job

Everybody here should know the author of that quote. It's true, all of it. After 15 years of terror attacks and economic stagnation, the FN has made very little progress; the french still refuse to vote nationalist.

The french think that ideas matter more than people. For them nationalism is betrayal, and dying in a terror attack is the highest honor.

Work, Family, Nation, are not values to the french but the definition of the evil they must destroy.

They'd rather kill and starve the entire FN voting countryside rather than make an foreigner feel unconfortable. Even the french arabs think the french are too cucked and are starting to vote FN, because they see the new migrants as competition for the milking of the state.

It's not like the USA where white genocide is a foreign concept. In france they know about it and they like it. They want to die; just let them.

Ok 0cb285 nice ban evasion. filtered & reported

can we even reach the normies?

I sure can't

Dat nose

Attali wrote that, or Macron? Because it really sounds like something that could be memed to get some old people on board with Le Pen.
What kind of idiot wants to work his ass off his entire life, then get thrown out like useless garbage when he reaches retirement age? Anyway, have another meme.

Yes we can, all social media are filled to the brim with normies

Attali

C'est pas le 1er qu'il fait, celui la est pas mal

no worries on the distributing end, this is just one tweet by one faggot. We have 1000's of us sending out 100s of messages a day already things are only going up from here if we keep pumping OC ITT

yuge album from baguettes posted earlier but worth mentioning again: http://
pepe2france.booru. org/index.php?page=post&s=list&pid=0

youtube.com/watch?v=XumbEwV6xBI
(From 0:00 to 0:09) Emmanuel is a very close friend, I'm very proud to have launched his career, and I'm convinced he will one day be president of the republic

+ this bit in following article bfmtv.com/politique/attali-emmanuel-macron-a-le-talent-pour-etre-un-presidentiable-830701.html

se souvient Jacques Attali.

Et d'évoquer la rencontre entre le nouveau leader de Bercy et l'actuel chef de l'Etat:

I met Emmanuel Macron a long time ago, since when the former President [Nicolas Sarkozy] asked me to organize the commission to reform french economy, I was looking for reporters to help me with this task. I looked for quality people at the Inspection des finances (…). The one who immediately caught my attention was the young Emmanuel Macron, whom I took with me. He was brilliant and became a friend", remembers Jacques Attali.

When the Commission gathered again a second time, I took him as a member.
A few weeks later, I arranged a dinner to introduce him to the new president of the left, François Hollande. They clicked pretty well. François Hollande took Emmanuel as campaign advisor, and the rest is known".

the new president of the left*
sorry, I meant "the future candidate of the left"

Forgot to congratulate you, your vid is excellent btw
My and are suggestions of what you could add to highlight even more their bond, especially how Attali brags about having launched Macron's career

You could also use a bit from this vid where they are together
0:33-0:39 Attali speaks and Macron is smiling, you could have Attali saying "une anecdote" over that

Nice hadn't seen those yet

Macaron throwing a fit against evil racist nazi Le Pen in Arras (after his painful day at Amiens).

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=ffgcz5Bc_NM
This vid from february 2015 (Macron was still the french Minister of Economy) bears as headline "L'homme dans l'ombre de Macron" = "The man in Macron's shadow", there couldn't be a clearer msm media acknowledgement of Attali being Macron's grey eminence

You could definitely use an extract
At one point he's explaining how he's working on a presidential program that he will deliver to candidates - it's not hard to read between the lines to understand he basically wrote what is Macron's program now.

3:54 Je l'ai dit et je le redis, je vais mettre sur la table -sans jamais avoir l'intention moi-même d'être candidat aux élections présidentielles- je mettrai à la fin de cette année un programme présidentiel sur la table [cut here, skip at 4:17] je mettrai sur la table un programme, et j'essaierai avec les petits moyens dont je dispose, de faire en sorte que l'année prochaine on parle d'un programme, et qu'on essaye de positionner les candidats, et que vous interrogiez les candidats sur ce qu'ils veulent faire et non pas comment ils s'opposent les uns les autres.
Blonde chick : "Et vous en avez parlé déjà, j'imagine, à François Hollande, Emmanuel Macron ?
- Vous voyez, vous revenez toujours aux questions de personnes !"

Are you French btw? Do I need to translate french text?

i'm not French, but my French is good enough to translate don't worry

gonna see what i can do tomorrow, and thx!

kek, this guy is so out of his ass. he's fucking up his campaign everytime he tries something.

Video - Macron hi-fiving reporter before going on stage
https:
//twitter.com/sappelgroot/status/857304082830299136

#EnMarcheArriere

twitter.com/hashtag/EnMarcheArriere?src=hash

(trips of truth)
REMINDER THAT THE ONE-ON-ONE DEBATE WILL BE HELD ON MAY 3RD AT 21PM LOCAL TIME (GMT)

What about his lower lip ? This guy just tingles my j-dar a little more every time.

It would be nice to have a video with all the medias colluding with him

"Macron Président" at the end gives me an idea…

Thank YOU for doing God's work

Since you're not French, I bring to your attention Macron's infamous "t-shirt incident" back when he was minister, it shocked people back then and he had to apologize.
(vid embedded) It was during an argument with a french industry worker, at one point the worker must have criticized Macron giving them lessons with his fancy suit, to what Macron replied

at 0:18
"Vous allez pas me faire peur avec votre t-shirt. La meilleure façon de se payer un costard, c'est de travailler".
Macron implied the guy was lazy and should get to work to afford a suit. It was a mini-scandal back then and everyone talked about it, but people have a short memory.

i remember seeing that on tv!

bread & circus, apathy, being docile helps too. these people have the right to vote…

Thank you for bringing this back

was for

enmarchearriere.org/images.html

Memed currency already exists.
Use as needed in other memes.

Why is that whore in the first pic showing her hands? She a prostitute?

The Left are fucking losing it. Memeing Marine president. And defacing the most leftist newspaper, no less.

That is some great propaganda

good video with the FN spokesperson. He's surrounded by kikes and the french version of Wolf Blitzer (frederick haziza) and he's tearing their assholes pretty wide without even being mad. I liked the part at the start about colin powell and Irak, or when he says that every time Hollande ask to vote for macron he's giving a vote for Marine. Good watch

calm down mohammed, she's wearing a burka that should answer your question

You know that picture of Tucker Carlson laughing with a smug face with the hillary president cover. We should do the same but with macron instead.

Use their tactics against them!!!

How bad of a goy am I?

This one would blow into people's faces, likely. Hillary in many places in Europe doesn't enjoy great support and this thing, due to blatant ripping off of her logo/slogan would just spoil the message all around.

nah, too kosher. You can reroll only once per day unless you give some shekels

Bump

How does this look

don't 'bump' a sticky user, that's retarded

J'ai ri

HEY, LE PEN IS JOAN D'ARC!!

LISTEN TO ME, LE PEN IS JOAN D'ARC!!

Focus on her, not Macron, a good image of her in ther internet before the election can make lots of votes.

good shit

yes, we should start putting her next to his picture? associate with losing/globalism/soros?

good job switching the sides in the first pic

VIDEO user
did we get a final version to post?

It's pretty hard to be creative when you literally only have one thought. Everyone I don't like is Hitler.

If you use the tactics of the jew you become the jew

Sargon is a faggot race mixer e-celeb
but he has been less of a faggot lately and the video where he gives direction on how to meme the french is good work

urging to vote for Macron or Le Pen?

Noice

LISTEN TO THIS FUCKING SONG

IT WAS SENT TO US BY KEK

IT TALKS OF FASCIST FROGS
COMMUNIST FROGS,
FEMINIST FROGS
BATTLING IT OUT

IT TALKS ABOUT PIGS

WE ARE ALL FROGS

I RELEASE THIS MESSAGE TO YOU

M🐸M🐸 M🐸G🐸C

GO GO GO TO WORK

GO GO GO TO WORK WILL OF THE UNIVERSE SAVE THE WHITE RACE

Wait this is supposed to be anti-Le Pen?

To be honest, I shouldn't even be surprised at this point.

FROGS ARE THE KEY TO VICTORY

WE ARE ALL FROGS

We have to elevate in attention that Macron is more of the same.

Macron loves terrorism. Macron loves rape. Macron loves joblessness. Macron loves Hollande (good one since he's unpopular and puts a face to it).

Call him "Hollande's little boy" or something.

If MLP is smart she will do all these things. Still, I'm not optimistic.

youtu.be/enw1tEjdBs8?t=29m6s

45 minutes of platitude and emptiness.

Wasn't there something about sociopaths that tells you what you want to hear to gain your trust?

Very bad idea. It blew up in hillaries face, and it will blow up in ours.

A funny french video made by lesquen-fags. Not recent but I felt like posting it here.

Urging to vote for Macron, which goes against everything he said in the first part of the video.

THIS IS HILARIOUS

Painting is in Louvre too :)

spread!

kek

Macron is the new Hollande.

Here's a shitty edit.

Memes are writing themselves.
High school students doing a "paceful sit-in" (read: skipping school) to protest against Le Pen and calling for auto drivers passing by to "horn against the FN".
>mfw the sign the girl holds at the beginning says "Voter FN ça sert Aryen" which is a pun meaning "To vote FN is useless" but if you take it literally it means "To vote FN serves Aryan"
>mfw the highschool's name is "Lycée BUFFON"

How is that democracy working out?

Good cartoon from Spectator UK. Get French eyes on this.

and his low height, plus his ties to other kikes, and strange sense of entitlement, and meteoric rise through media manipulation
id say hes a kike
wasnt the last president of the state of france a kike too? seems like they would rather not let go something they already acquired
kikes want to run a kike for german chancelor too, and merkel is already married to one
the kalergi plan called for euros to be mixed out and jews installed as direct leaders, and its up to frogposters to stop them. life is absurd

Alright. Time to get back to work.

MEME MAGICK IS REAL

So, cuckservative Fillon was ruined by the (((globalists))) with a fabricated (((scandal))) because they wanted their puppet in… And he comes out after losing and tells his supporters to vote for said puppet.

How cucked can you get?!

#DémasquonsMacron (Unmask Macron)

Needs 3D red-blue glasses to view.
Use blue to see Macron as normal.
Use red to unmask him and see "mondialisation" (globalisation) "hyperclasse" (elites) as well as a scary face like in the film They Live.

I am looking for a translation to put on OC please

that's one of the best OC so far, but it won't be that effective tbh having to use 3D glasses…

That's good, but the last part with the revolution is not something we need right now…

You made some little mistakes. Here is the correction.

How's this then?

la conjugaison c'est pas mon fort…et a force de parler en franglish je fais plein de fautes…

good one user

Macron has three really bad things going against him:

1. He is a member of Hollande's failed far left socialist government.
2. He is an ex banker.
3. He loves the EU more than France and will be Merkel's "petite chien."

None of these have been exploited yet, and they are freaking platinum mines. Especially number 3 (more than 50 percent of Frenchies want a EU referendum).
The banker has been exploited, but could use a lot more traction.
And the fact that he is the puppet of Hollande should also be exploited more.

These three things are disastrous for him and he's trying to hide them saying "I'm the anti system candidate", because he has to make people believe he is none of the above, and the only option is telling these lies. If Number 1 and 3 are exploited and well memed, he will loose for sure (he is already loosing a lot of votes) and the fact that he is an EX ROTHCHILDS banker, is the cherry on top.

These are the three main memes that should be used to discredit him. Lesser ones are:
4- He is a cuck (make him look like not a man but a fucking fag).
This works simply because it's true, and second because of leadership psychology. No real "man" could vote for someone that is not a real leader. That was one of Trumps strategies, making Hillary look like a child and him the man that would get things done. So the potential here is making Macron look like a clown, while Le Pen is the real leader.

Other memes that are already in circulation but could use more, are these:

Also ones with girls, like this, innocent, have a huge effect on men (especially) and women! They love the french youth.

Something REALLY important of the ones, especially with the girl, is that they do something that creates the band wagon effect: THEY ASSUME SUCCES!

Assuming succes in your memes is crucial. That's why smugness triggers cucks, Because it assumes a condifent person.
The first three here:
are gold. But the last one is a bit too gloomy for it to have a huge potential.

The other meme route is obviously Islam:

The first picture is gold. Also, numbers and are gold.

For now we are lacking the memes I said before, in relating him to Hollande (Not the anti system, but the, pro system. The "Banquier Macron" Memes. AND ESPECIALLY, the fact that he loves the EU more than france and that he is the dog of merkel. Frenchies don't hate germans but they REALLY hate being second to them. So if you can meme him giving the powers to merkel, this alone, on the debate day, would have a devestating effect.

You might want to change the picture of macron to something like this one

since you made a mention of 'prince emmanuel' and also blend the black of the macrontoinette with the border of your image macro to avoid black borders. My 2cents

Have something that can be used. You could throw in something like "France will finally be German" or something. The whole "Merkel is in charge" deal is a great angle.

Not a frenchfag, so I can't help with translating, but I'll throw my shitty gimp skills in for you guys.

luckily, we don't have to give a fuck about what some kids think

Should consider doing a comparison to Hollande
Then repeat for all of hollandes scandals/bits where hollande became so toxic that macron had to run as independent.
I mean if Macron decided to try and distance himself form Hollande surely we should try to close that distance.

C'est pas du futur c'est de l'imparfait.
Lis un peu pour te dérouiller, enfin c'est juste un conseil tu fais ce que tu veux.

tu a corrigé mon texte par futur, au lieu de future, je faisais juste une remarque. Merci pour le conseil.

Can someone photoshop the Eiffel Tower instead of the Mecca in this picture? And you can use the "En Marche" witht he first one.

Merci. I've extended the idea into black and white (easier for printing & distribution)

"Macron - au nom de l'hyperclasse" (Macron - on behalf of the elites), with an all seeing eye to emphazise his owners.

VIEWING:
When viewing the image from far away or from the side (as if you were walking up to it) you see Macron, but when the person is close to the poster they can read "au nom de l'hyperclasse", he is unmasked.
🐸

Great, now if you put the "thumbs up macron" on it, it is a 10/10.

Isn't that lovely.

(checked)
Has this "En Marche" template already been posted ? Can you share it ?

Dropping some good ideas from the repository: pepe2france.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
Nero is named "Néron" in French, which rhymes with Macron.

Trying something dumb.

I was starting to do it but it looked like shitskins venerating the Eiffel Tower (or the Arch of Triumph for that matter), and it kinda sucked because of the proportions (sandniggers looking like giants or tower looking like a toy) and of my talentlessness.

Thanks !

#BlocusNiFnNiMacron is trending on twitter. It means neither Macron nor Marine. Cannon the memes through there.

1) Macron as a "petite chien" (little dog) handed over to Merkel by Hollande

2) A template of the same for further memes.

3) "Ce n'est pas un costard" (It is not a suit).
It is a pun of the scandal when Macron insulted a t-shirt wearing employee to work harder to afford a suit.
This emphasises Marine's working on behalf of the people, unlike Macron.

P.S. The text on the dog cartoon is (hopefully) :

"Vous voilà! Ce chien ne mord pas."
(Here yo u are! This dog doesn't bite.)
🐸

LE PEN SURGE +6
The Whirlpool event did some serious damage, it's a full Macro->Le Pen transfer.

THE MEMES JACK
Marine Le Pen was on a trawler this morning.
She doesn't dick around on a boat in general, but a leftist did a good job pointing at a specific event.

A rare moment of Macron nose-kissing his wife.

This is really good. It would be nice having the face of the dog more recognizable and some user could do background.

Hopeful, but we're still a long way from winning, even if these kike polls are probably false.

#BlocusNiFnNiMacron
This HT is filled with low-energy leftists, can't we do some carpet bombing ?

Yes, but the trend caught traction:
Youth are going agasint Macron really hard. Also against le pen but they dont mind her as much as a phony Macron. Le Pen is old news, Macron is the new evil.
He is a big phony.

Focus on making Macron look like a phony. You don't even nee to mention the FN. Just call MAcron out.

Like i said earlier in the thread, every time he does or says anything he'll lose votes. I think the media is gonna try to keep these last two weeks as hush hush as possible, because they know he might fuck up. It's a shame it's only 2 weeks tbh.

Focus on this.

It is enough. We are blitzing through this.

Je vois beaucoup de webm sur issoutv de cette vidéo de candidats macron qui disent de la merde mais je pense qu'il faudrait faire un webm du passage à 33:45 jusqu'à la fin avec les 2 arabes et le gitan, ça redpillerait les merluchonistes.

Quelqu'un ayant de meilleur aptitudes en informatique que moi pourrait-il le faire ? Je promets de balancer ce webm sur toutes les communautés françaises auquel je participe si quelqu'un le fait.

tu veux que je te coupe cette partie?

Oui ça serait génial, car il y a beaucoup d'antimarconisme en ce moment ce qui est parfait, mais il faut aussi du pro-lepen que les normies puissent avaler.

possible de floutter leur logo E&R ?

Je suis pour le floutage du logo, si tu ne peux pas tant pis.

ACCEPTANCE

Le Pen + Melenchon vs. Macron-Buu = ?

Elle tourne déjà sur Twitter :
[Spoiler]https[/spoiler]://twitter.com/libertamama/status/856744516589686784

Son I am disappoint.

Macron is starting to use stupid arguments. He is loosing it. Continue.
"Madame Le Pen goes for a walk and goes fishing. [have] a good walk. Leaving the EU like she wants to do will kill French fishing. Think about it. EM"

someone will drop the original soon

Literally the opposite of what he said is true. The EU killed the British fishing industry.

Indeed, wasn't the EU policies on fishing in bongland the reason why Brexit happened ?

Subverted this leftist piece of propaganda

When you get back on this thread, there's also an interesting quote in this interview he gave in english to a tech conference.
3:21
youtu.be/qfAOrxGG3xU?t=194

This quote could have an impact, especially since it's in english, looks like "those things he wouldn't dare saying in France but is bragging about to the rest of the world"

Yes, make a gif with subtitles in french, and a static picture with subtitles in french.
And:
What he says in france vs what he says in europe.

Super ! Mais c'est dommage qu'il n'y ait pas la fin, ce que l'arabe y dit est vraiment de la redpill en boite pour les gauchistes.

Genius. Perhaps we could go as far as "what he says to French workers vs what he says to the world market"

Ce qu'il dit aux Français…

Ce qu'il dit au marché mondial

Or "What he says to voters" / Ce qu'il dit aux électeurs

(checked)
KEK VULT

Updated with a more easily recognisable face for Macron.
Plenty of space around the image so other anons can add text / images as desired.
🐸

Nice.

Voila, j'ai du couper beaucoup pour que c'est assez petit, mais je crois qu'il y reste encore l'essentiel

Merci beaucoup ! C'est juste nickel !

Some more LePen+Melenchon propaganda.

Macaron playing soccer with his beloved sandniggers.
Fucking savages yelling like they own the place.

Campaign Advisor: "Monsieur Macron, you must find a way to connect with the common man!"

Macron: "I will descend to the people and play the football with common Frenchmen. Find me the blackest Muslims in France!"

Nude Socialist Revolutionary: "Surely THIS will raise the class-consciousness of the people!"

Nearby Mime: ""

Don't forget the endgame is to wake up native Frenchmen's sense of racial awareness.
Marine Le Pen's election is not the goal in itself.
I'm not so thrilled, to say the least, about spreading material showing whites and non-whites fraternizing over Le Pen's election.
Many FN voters still believe (mistakenly, since she's actually a civic nationalist) that this party is the candidate of native Frenchmen vs nonwhites, I see no reason to correct them.

The FN in itself is a civic nationalist joke. The only reason I'm still 100% voting Le Pen in this election is the psychological impact of a huge FN vote when people believe it's the racist party : voters as well as adversaries.
Gives credibility and confidence to racial realism in France.
I'm not working to make people fully aware that the FN is anything but racist, I'm glad people still somehow believe it's racist but vote for it anyway.

I mean if you vote the other choice, you would be a fucking fag. You either don't vote or you vote for Le Pen as things are, or you get orgnaized and start a militia and drive out the arabs,

That's the endgame yes, but our current goal is obviously to have everyone vote Le Pen. If that means going all civnat on shitskins that's what we'll do. This is exactly like Trump's election, everyone knew he had kike friends up the wazoo, but it was a step in the right direction. Just like this will be if we win.

And that video is PERFECT to win shitskin and melenchon votes.

Maybe swap out Merkel for one of those bankers? (if you can find a suitable cartoon or her)

eh good one, zyklon ben working overseas.
saved.

you gave me an idea. Merkel with a bag of rapefugees.
I'll give it a shot.
Her head on this cartoon should do the trick.

got from David Rachline's Twitter

amren.com/news/2017/04/national-review-says-conservatives-must-support-french-globalist-macron/

The National Review is telling American Conservatives to support Macron! Is there anyway we can use this to our advantage?

I did one with a pic of King Louis XV. The shadow worked out fine as well so the image wouldn't be so jarring.

LIVE LE PEN RALLY AT NICE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Pl38k3DXw

I hope they look out for motor traffic.

hollywood-tier quality, impressively good

This one is better but I'm sure you can improve it. Good job nonetheless

THEY KNOW WE ARE BEHIND THEM

MADAME PRESIDENT

Easy, spin it as Macron is American's choice because of National Review's reason and that it makes dealing with France easier for America, French people have the pride to hate it.

Look at this crowd holy shit.
CAN YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING ?

Need a frogbro to translate:

"Just wait until you see the tricks I have taught him!"

FLORIAN YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOT
YOU'LL BE GASSED LAST
MADAME PRESIDENT

I tried to mitigate the harsh edge of the forehead.

Original.

Checked and keked

Macron's inconsistency condensed.

Need translation for:

Macon - America's no. 1 choice for France!

Quelqu'un a regardé Macron sur TF1 ? À ce qu'il paraît il s'est bien vautré encore une fois.

Macron - Le choix n°1 de l'Amérique pour la France !

No, thisis not truthful.

Frenchies are tired of globalisim comming from the EU, not america and especially Trumps america.

You can say that Macron is the chosen of Merkel, of Brussels… any buro global anti state eu. The meme Macron is the Chien (dog) of germany is really good. IT Sells. America… meh, not as truthful and therefore not as impactful.

Wow

The resentment toward America is very strong among leftists. IMO tho goal is to repel them even further from voting macron.

REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLIONS

it was similar situation in the US and Francs need to understand the gravity.A vote for jew faggot banker macron will accelerate your destruction/enrichment of shitskins.If you actually get Le Pen in don't expect miracles although it sends a clear msg NO MORE SHITSKINS or entho geographic will be considerably worse in 5 years by then it will be guillotine time it actually already is millions of mohameds getting decapitated along with all jews on front street will save you EU BE DAMNED!!

We never did.
We just hope our people will grow balls until then.
We have families, friends, entire communities who aren't ready for a race war.
Marine will buy us time. And maybe she will protect us, at long last.
No one expects her to become Hitler.

Daily reminder you are shilling the controlled (((opposition))). France already lost since Carl Lang failed to get 500 signatures to run as a candidate.

Stop shilling, everybody here knows this. saying we shouldn't capitalize on a huge election to spread some of our ideas to the masses is fucking retarded.

A sandnigger taxi driver will vote MLP.

twitter.com/David_vanH/status/857596078564274176

manlet macron

(checked)
Trips of shut the fuck up hasbarafag.
It's the best time to drop redpills, since French people never talk as much about politics as during the Presidential elections.

yes it will be a step in the right direction with FN and really destroy the EU's/international jews credibility hence taking the globalist down a notch on immigration at least I suspect Le pen to be a mirror of Trump its not perfect but far better than a hillary=macron.I see videos of my fellow whites in europe so much getting mistreated because of the jew fucks behind it all it really breaks my heart and makes me angry af we might be from diff countries but you are White so I support you we are ethnic kin and all whites should think this way as we are under attack by parasites who have infected the brains of too many of our own kind.

The tides are turning.
Have faith user.

A kike posting a pic of a kike and a crypto-kike.
FRANCE MUST LEARN TO BE MULTICULTURAL, GOYIM

LOL and don't forget never question the source of all kike power (((central banks))) the print all the money you want to bribe the goy to commit racial suicide and let his women and children be raped and made slaves by our cousin semites the mohameds.

Je ne sais pas à quel point ce channel est connu, mais il y a des bonnes vidéos.

Une chaine lancée par des fillonistes pendant la campagne. Je sais pas sur YT mais elle a bien marché sur Twitter.

Good Le Pen discord:

discord.gg/U7NsJ5s

LET'S GET THIS SECOND ROUND

Is that the Taverne des Patriotes ?
If so, you've already tried to whore yourself out you retard. Stop trying. We don't spam your shitty chatroom with links to Holla Forums because of your PC faggotry, so stop posting direct link to your cancer here.
LURK MORE YOU FAGGOT

any French/English bi lingual anons or is it crank up your translators cuz I personally don't speak a lick of franc let alone the lang code.If you can help out translate some of this shit so we can make it real time fuck you jew go back to the desert or asia where your ppl belong and your cousin camel jockeys because you definitely are not worthy to live in white nations we are everything you are not.Jews are basically a chink sandnigger hybrid trying to pass as white to untrained eyes because whites are the master race all else pale in comparison by accomplishment why jews so feverishly oppose what is absolutely better than them buy muh 6 babullshitzillion..Imagine a political meeting with those rats smug as fuck because of rothchild banks got nothing of substance but to cry we are oppressed goy they are worse than niggers about reparations and actively try to destroy you if you are white.That is a hostile parasite that has to be destroyed.

If you can speak french I've got several voters in here

discord.gg/u8KGcvT

So, no Le Pen - Joan memes? I was hoping some sorcerer would help here.

Fantastic work keep it up,

make sure you add them to pepe2france.booru.org/

Working on it, but I'm memed out for the moment.

LE PEN MEMES NOW SNOW NIGGERS!!!!!! just because user said so and because KEK won't let you down you still have time franc fags.

If we have a new Joan, it should be Marion.

landslide Le Pen in just because you can then let em lie like they did with Trump to save face ahahahaaa THE GOYIM KNOW!!

kick ass now simplify it to retard normie conscience level and pepe that shit,attention spans are goldfish level these days,good stuff just narrow it down to less you say yet implicit for white survival.

user that means you live forever MOAR PLEASE!!

I know that feel.

Strangely, only OC I consider mediocre get reposted.

Try to trim it down to one liners and something fashy gold fish don't read and the few that do will only ad to it giving it a life of its own grrrrrr

I'd like to encourage any Frenchmen here to go check out Marsault's work, this dude got fucked up pretty bad by the left because his drawings are too much right leaning. He's not /ourguy/ but he's pro-military and hates commies as much as we do.

What's his red line ?

will do but the task at hand isn't writings or paintings from a coulda been maybe 5 years from now situation at hand is ugh cliché tho is what it is for now no time and ppl don't read at least the ones that actually vote If they read jew would begone tomorrow and heads would separate from jew and arab bodies because then they would know the truth that is not what we are dealing with here Subliminal Chaos by proxies from all sides motherfucker with the truth on your side unlike (((rats))

Dude hates degeneracy but he has tatoos at the same time, doesn't show support for Marine Le Pen yet accepts anyone who wants to see him during events (like nationalists, skinheads, NatSoc, your typical lefty…etc.). To be fair, he could be one of us, but for him to survive in our time, I think he has to tone down his supports or links, so his albums can be sold at a larger audience. Just look at the Hatecore or NSBM scene in France, any links with them will results in end of contract with your current label, being labeled as a fascist by antifa and you'll have to do underground concert if you want to pursue your career (but because they've been doing that for a while, the best underground events are now planned by /ourguys/).

Also didn't name the jews as far as I know.

Return of the bots.

tell you this the right and the left must be backwards for us yet he is not of any concern regardless if the lives of your country men much less mine,you francs need your guns back and take care of your own shit kick out the jew and all the shitskins they brought in to rape women and children and destabilize you I have guns and a vote so much it did for ppl like me(better than hillary) yet use any method you can to avoid bloodshed fuck that fucker varg saying be a pos go on welfare until it collapses yea he don't say how many innocent white children will die in that endeavor so fuck VARG he don't live where the action will go down(up in some hills) so far as I am concerned he can fuck off and he would scream a diff tune if it was his family getting encroached on by shitkins from foreign hordes allowed in by the JEW not your politicians the JEW NAME IT.

twitter.com/france24_en?lang=en
twitter.com/france24
twitter.com/breakingf24?lang=en
twitter.com/afp
twitter.com/parisfrancenews?lang=en
twitter.com/france24_fr?lang=en
twitter.com/lesnews

Foutre c'est trop grand.

maxcuck exposed

same goes with natciv styx living in vh pussy mother fucker never dealt with enrichment basically slowly turning whites back to barbarian mode as only so much we can take and are iq's - jew media manipulation are higher than any race even chinks as you see they never invent nothing higher iq um no Only one master race time to fight for it we conquered them before written word everything they are now is ONLY because of us FACT!!

you let some jews piss away evolution that made you better looking,smarter,stronger and infinitely better suited for all out war ……none of them stand a chance without threat of nukes giving the parasite time to infiltrate you young minds children with their trash FUCK YOU JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 and 5 have great potential. Everyone knows about nero torching rome so he can build his holiday home.

The Aryan will kill you all you know it nuclear won't stop us your are a disease and need some anti jew chemo you disgusting parasitic worms.YOU CAN'T STEAL WHITES DESTINY NO MATTER HOW UGLY AND JEALOUS YOU ARE RODENT>FUTURE IS WHITE >NO JEW.

This.

THIS

He's not a bot, just a stream-of-consciousness writing weirdo.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-election-poland-idUKKBN17T362