Replay game you haven't touched in a long time

What's her name Holla Forums?

Is this you?

how ?

Download DCSM off the Steam forums.

Download DCSM. Matchmaking everywhere and you can even see the SL and current status of players in the same area as you, up to 20

Hello. Sorry your phantom butt buddy wasn't useful in ganking me

I was surprised, pleasantly so

It's the second best in the series next to Bloodborne. 2 and 3 just don't scratch the same itch at all.

I remember I discovered something new about Jedi Outcast years ago, but now I can't remember what that thing that I discovered was. Hmm.

I'm still finding new shit in Postal 2. Just found some shed where what appears to be a dev from Postal 3 was reading reviews and hung himself.

Thief 3.
If you creep up to a door in Stonemarket, you can overhear a conversation between a guy impersonating you and a client, and you can do the mission in his stead. Was neat. Also I was mode adventurous and found more lore in the forbidden archives which was neat.

Also, jumping was completely terrible in T3, i'm not sure why I was ever upset when they removed it from Thi4f.

I do all the time as I grabbed that multiplayer mod myself. I was playing earlier too but cracked my shoulder and it hurts to pick up my controller.

Should have kept jumping the same as Thief 1-2. Though I don't recall how Thief 3 played, it's been years. I may do it again sometime.

Plays fine.
Jumping is almost always strategically disadvantageous due to noise and the platforming isn't too hot anyway, hence my 180 on the issue.

I suggest you get the sneaky mod bundle which eliminates mid mission loading barriers and turn off crossfire/sli to eliminate crashes and it's great.

jumping is fine. Only do it if you need too same with running or moving too fast. If you need to jump it's in levels with zombies and such. Like in the crypts in Thief 1 I just ran freaked out through the maze like corridor's on that place. Grabbed what I could, got lost for an hour then go out. That level was fucking fun, Thief outside a could levels was awesome haven't played Thief 2 yet sadly but I finished 3 on the Xbox years ago and okay I'll go find that mod.

Do I have to be standing in a certain area to be invaded by darkmoon fags? I want to kill some blues

If you're in the forest still I can duel you. I'm a level 1 with a strong exposition. I've actually been doing okay against really high levels I mean

How many indictions do you have?
I've got like 40-60 I think.

i'm actually going to bed right now sorry :(

4 I think, just recently got this build ready for pvp

o i am laffin

I was replaying the original Dead Rising the other day and I discovered a new survivor I'd never found before. Some fat fucker hidden behind a stack of boxes in the entrance plaza, he'd been left behind because the outbreak scared everyone off, so he didn't know that zombies were everywhere.

Was pretty neat, I know that game like the back of my fapping hand, was pleasant to discover something new again.

All right then well good night sir.

In Dark Souls 1 your character looks down when climbing a ladder so he can place his foot on the first rung.

It's actually pretty good. The real tragedy is how many players were fooled into thinking SL120 was actually a good level for pvp.

I have games that I didn't realize have patches until 10+ years later. Some of them fix big issues that I struggled with that whole time. Made me feel really stupid. Now I always look for patches and mods before playing an old game.

Dragon's Dogma. Got it for PC to replay it.

Went into BBI and found a bunch of chests I had never before noticed, since I could now fiddle with the graphical settings and see a lot more.