Yale Students Slam ‘Samurai Jack’ for Homophobia, Sexism and Cultural Appropriation

archive.is/IYX42
Can't they at least leave my fucking cartoons alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xS1ll
youtube.com/watch?v=tgCzKdKH0VY
youtube.com/watch?v=DtTQ-8npkWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrested_development
behindthevoiceactors.com/tv-shows/Samurai-Jack/Samurai-Jack/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Hammon
youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
courage.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mask
courage.wikia.com/wiki/Le_Quack
courage.wikia.com/wiki/Everyone_Wants_to_Direct
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160391650121/so-whats-the-best-way-to-collectively-ruin-a
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160391332966/genndy-tartakovsky-im-on-my-fucking-way-right-now
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160391419001/samurai-jack-should-end-with-scaramouch-killing
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160391011516/if-they-try-to-force-a-romance-between-jack-and
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160392504136/hes-70-and-shes-20-you-pedophile-defending
demonicvhs.tumblr.com/post/160392221879/people-acting-like-people-are-upset-over-the-new
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160393013111/im-gonna-frame-this-and-put-it-on-my-fucking-wall
discord.gg/mREbnqv
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad move on their part. Samurai Jack is something the normies love.

And this season is fucking great.

They even had a Jew importing Niggers into rural Aryan villages to showcase how evil Aku was.

But Tartakovsky himself is a Jew

Are we being reverse-jewed?

Also all the good guys are homogeneous racial pure societies like the Japanese and the Celts. The cities are also portrayed as multicultural shitholes filled with swindlers and degenerates.

Maybe Genndy is a Bobby Fisher kind of self hating Jew.

No shit they hate it

It's pretty okay, I dislike Ashi though

Huh, I just assumed it would be pozzed garbage and didn't bother. I knew it had come back and didn't care, because that's the correct opinion 9 times out of 10. Sounds like I'll go watch it.

Do they really not know who Sammy Davis Jr. is? They're basically calling him Gay.

It's far from pozzed, it stays true to the original show but with a more depressed tone.
still has some funny bits though with the scat-singing robot scaramouche.

It's actually really right wing. Hell Jack even kills empowered female characters.

Best show of the year 10/10

yeah, show says a lot about single mother households.

At least he felt bad about it. It's funny to see how disconnected gendy is from his fanbase. They did a call in show for an hour before the premier taking questions & you can tell he was visibly confused as people called in with meme-speak questions. The generation gap is huge & I'm glad to see he generally just sticks to his guns & ignores modern influences. I'm sure he hates what modern animation has become.

See that never happens. That was why I wasn't interested. I was a huge fan back then, before the redpill.

Good to hear. Anything else that I could have missed for the same reason?

Its clear that the original script likely had a nigger but they made him a slav in the show, not surprising given the fact that Adult Swim has censored other shows, for example when they changed the MDE "Jews Rock" script to say rock instead of rule

This

Don't you think that has more to do with the fact that rural areas are traditionally populated by homogenous small towns while big cities are historically population with all different types of people? And that cities have always been shitholes too.

Don't care. Not watching jewish shit. This is viral marketing.

Sammy was a little gay, brah

Right, but they don't know who he's based off, so they're indirectly saying gay people don't act that way.

If that's the case, he may not even know why himself. I've noticed some creators do things without realizing why they're doing it.
Things have certainly changed in a big way since the show just ended. I know if I went to the me that existed then, he wouldn't believe a word of what I would say. So by not changing at all, Tartakovsky ends up looking like someone with a counter-culture message.

I'm very cynical and I really couldn't find a single pozzled thing about it. It very nationalistic in many manners. Hell The Scotsman even yells at his daughters for dressing like whores. The even did a Sparta episode in the original.

The way I take the show is originally it was a very libertarian with strong national overtones. The new season is like Jack taking the Redpill and facing the the truth of the world. Hell his new sidekick reminded me of a brainwashed SJW. Who got confused at seeing normal gender roles in deers.

He also talked about how working on sandler's hotel transylvania movies was really difficult for him. He said something along the lines of "I can only think & draw in 2D, so when they would give me a 3D roughdraft of what I did it looked nothing like what I storyboarded & that took some getting use to". They also cancelled the popeye film he was working on (& sym-bionic titan before that). I'm guessing they keep cancelling all his projects purely because he's dedicated to his craft. Dude just wants to make cartoons & they won't let him. Here's his pop-eye film that will never be.

loved this show as a child, way before the redpill. The revelation that the creator is a jew was a kick in the nuts, really. Well, tough fucking luck. In any case, I approached this new season watching out for jewish poz at every moment but haven't really found any so far. Quite the contrary, actually. Here's hoping it stays that way.

Don't really know anything about Tartakovsky, but I doubt the comparison to Fischer is in any way warranted. Fischer was one of a kind.

Maybe Genndy is just isolated and the current change in the noosphere is manifesting in his work even though he himself doesn't have an agenda.

He is Russian but he was part of the elite so I don't know how much that matters or if he was full blown Jew. I just think he has an idea of how a good Hero and story is in his mind and never let progressiveness get the better of him. It his story and dream as a kid fuck you if you want to change it. Is what I'd say where he stands.

No. Have you learned nothing?

The only thing going on with Ashi is that she's actually been naked the entire season. And she's thicc. Other than that, I can't stand her.

I also find it hilarious that in the latest episode, they were told they had to get rid of the anus on a dog, but they had a character that straight up was a talking penis. Scaramouche even says "That weirdo looked like a penis"

This new season's been pretty fucking redpilled, honestly.

I like the show and im glad its back but i feel its being heavily shilled online for some reason (though all are to some extent)

Thread theme.

I was never big fan of jack tbh. Regular anime is just much better.

This doesn't deserve to be a thread tbh.

What the fuck is wrong with Ashi?

She is cute and adorable and will fight anyone who says otherwise.

Trips says tinkerbell mulan is okay.

Screencap related.

So much implicit stuff all through it, really don't know what to make of Genndy, I do enjoy his shows

Double dubs checked. I'm enjoying the show but this is very much true.

All she did up until the previous episode was screech autistically. Leaf Ashi brought some much needed feminity.

Lord Kek do you approve of this vassal of you in this Cartoon?

Well fuck me. Kek Approves

Unusually high density of digits in this thread.

normies hate everything that's at all good

honestly if i could just have a decent job and enjoy vidya and cartoons in peace i wouldn't bother with politics and society, but it's clear the simple enjoyable life i want is impossible in the current age that's why i'm on Holla Forums i want to fix the would or at least ruin it for these joyless cunts in revenge

This post sums up all of Holla Forums, though many of us have grown past it now.

FINAL WAR WHEN?

I think they turned on Samurai Jack because Ashi represents a blue-pilled feminist. Jack and all the people he helped woke her up and she took off her "all black"
garb and wore a feminine dress, then set out to join Jack

THIS

What is it with semites and complete control? One would think that when you grow up in a desert you would treasure whatever good thing and peaceful period you have. But they just keep on pushing, even to the detriment of their own race. It isn't like they are pure or worth preserving, but still…

Fuck Yale, Harvard nation ftw. Gas the bulldogs, Ivy war now

kek

Because God said the world belonged to them, instead of a more European outlook which says their presence in the world is merely happenstance and so they should respect nature.

There is a distinction between politically involved Jews and not.
That distinction is blurred by the assets and opportunities they receive just for being Jewish.
Genndy is the lucky coincidence of a Jew who
>is genuinely talented even despite the fast-track he had to good production roles
>is not political even despite the gravy-train and "family business that he would have access to
>has grown up traditionally and has fairly American views even despite his parent's russ-jew lives they left behind
It's like lightning striking twice.

Instead life in the desert taught them to jealously horde any water/wealth they can find.

Oh good more trust-fund babies showing off how tolerant they are in their kosher-corrupted school. RIP Ivy League credibility.

I've never heard of this cartoon.

I assume its made by non-japs?

fucking hell, when will they stop putting the faggots who ask on the screencaps, it fucking ruins it!

You're assuming the one who asks isn't the one who made the screencap.

wew

Kill yourself.

rings a bell. only thing turning up is he was one of the heads against gg, has he turned a leaf?

>archive.is/xS1ll
who

erase the censors, comicapolypse now

Strawman. Viral marketing confirmed.

Kill yourself.

I think that he's insane and flips between being a Nazi and an SJW every week or something.

Its fucking amazing, its like the revival of western cartoons

It's made by Americans.

Holy fuck, that's brilliant. Say what you want about Sam Hyde, this was a great idea. Shame the kikes shut him down.

What the fuck is going on anymore.
I love this new season actually, it's my favorite anime

If only Mako was still alive.

Now if only they could successfully reboot/revive Megas XLR

Made by non japs who are in effect and action anti-feminist/communist, hold themselves to high standards, are hated by George Lucas, and recently got greenlit to go wild with the last season of an award winning cartoon.
Its about a wandering Samurai in a dystopian, if sometimes silly and sweet future. Ye olde folk tales and modern problems are portrayed in artistic ways for the hero to help or defeat, and his best friend is a manly as shit Scotsman.

Imagine if Aragorn was thrown 20k years into the future, where Sauron has gotten bored of torturing humanity and imported every kind of alien his space legions could find. His mission is to find a way back and/or defeat Sauron then and now.

GIANT ROBOT

simple art style doesn't say much, CN was probably pushing for max profit when it first aired. the only thing that always bothered me about jack, both the original and new adaption is the lack of consistency/quality control during scene changes.

the new season doesn't have this issue as much as the old one did.

It's not even any of that. Tarkovsky has the exact same style and lack of talent in every show he's made.

Slav here, never seen this cartoon, should I start with season 1 or can I jump into the latest grimdark looking season and still enjoy it?

what reality are we in?

Tell me that this looks bad
youtube.com/watch?v=tgCzKdKH0VY
youtube.com/watch?v=DtTQ-8npkWY

Also tell me that this isn't art.

Fellow 1/2 Slav.
Start with Season 1, just google for one of the 'kiss cartoon' sites. The cinematography is REALLY good, and the plot IS good. Virtually every episode is a work of art.

Alright, I'll give it a watch, only 50 or so episodes anyway.

They're this desperate for something to struggle against, they should start voting for /ourguy/s.

Congrats on falling for the paid shilling.

And reported.

The first 4 seasons are very episodic, there are some less good episodes that can be skipped, there was a list of the "must watch" ones somewhere

i thought japanese people couldnt grow beards?

Not true

To be fair Yale is so shit even the fucking Simpsons are taking the shit out of them

Now the ghost of his shadows seek to return to the past, and undo the future that is the Jew.

Got to get back…back to the past…

ARYAN JACK

What ever happened to the Ivy league?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranian
Also iv'e been doing some research and apparently the elite schools have been filled with boy fucking degenerates since the 1800's.

the previous Samurai Jack seasons aren't really lore/story focused from what I recall you only need to watch a few episodes to get the gist of what samurai jack is.

Episodes to understand the story
Season 1

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

but I highly suggest you watch them all, except for Jack and the Farting dragon.
that episode is fucking shit.

I'm watching the new season for now, but I can't stand the ridiculous Saturday-morning-cartoon good vs evil plot. The more I watch the more I feel repulsed and disgusted by it.
Jack is a perfect Gary Stu. Aku objectively have more personality then every other character in the show. He also did nothing wrong.

The Japanese don't give a shit if you "appropriate" them as long as you're not making an ass of yourself.
I just went onto Pixiv and found a decent amount of fanart for the show. Fucking liberals need to stop being offended on the behalf of others.

Japan is home to differen't ethnicities of Japanese. Tha Jamon ones (most white looking) can grow facial hair. Their people were genocided and then assimilated to the other tribes of their society however.

Always happens when an Institution is fulled up with kikes

bait
Aku has done everything wrong.
him doing wrong is in his very nature.

Good vs Evil is at the heart of the Aryan soul m8.

You don't understand your own people.

So you're saying forced diversity isn't working?

Don't forget the Ainu.

nobody ever mentions these.

i keep forgetting how good this show was.
if we keep getting fucked in the head and emasculated, i have no idea what's going to happen to civilization.

to be fair it's common here for someone to say X did nothing wrong
as honestly it's in our nature to question media and to question motivations and stuff

Why are so many 20-something men all obsessed with cartoons they should have grown out of as children? I blame a lack of fathers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrested_development

The old show had some serious feels for a Y7 show.

Soviet emigrés were often among the most staunchly pro-American people you could find, precisely because they knew how bad it was back there.

Yeah, we all know how much neo-cons love America.

(checked)

I bet she's really smart and funny too

Samurai Jack is truly high art.

That reddit post Jim made yesterday is really paying off.

painful

Explain

k.
and a bear for good measure.

holy shit i ignored it, but maybe it's actually good? Anons in this thread seem to dig it, fuck.

it's a good chillout show.
jack is straight edge. good role model.

Yeah me a my friend Tyrone love it. Ignore all the leftypol shills complaining about the base jew creator.

Art imitates life, user

Holy fuck

According to the 8'th episode summary Ashi is going to be Jack's waifu.

Have to agree with OP and others here. This season is heavily political, full of conservative ideals and messages, some I dare to say I did not see inthe last couple of years in the realm of animation.

Ironic since anime is becoming full blow SJW progressive bullshit. The pendulum truly swings back.

Anime isn't SJW at all.

This season even has a show about an Alpha male beating the shit out of feminists who have emasculated all the men of a high school.

Sauce?

whenever people get ripped on for "appropriating" japanese culture, japanese people always end up coming out and say they appreciate people taking an interest in it.

libshits usually dont say much after that

Need to get Metalocalypse back but those kikes at AS are holding it back for "some reason".

Busou Shoujo is one of the most redpilled anime I've seen in a while.

->

Fantastic, which season is that from?

Season 4, that last season before the special metal opera. Episode 51 called "Diversityklok".

Is Gennedy /ourjew/?

God western animated has gone to shit.

Hopefully Genndy gets more shows and signals a general trend.

They even mention (((anti-defamation leagues))).

I'm not sure but he understands the Aryan and Japanese soul.

thread reminder that gendy alone is not the sole creative force behind samurai jack

That fucking show man.

Come on man, I like anime as much as the next a/ guy or v/irgin, but anime in the last 2 years became infested, if you can't see you are not looking. And every season has 2 to 4 decent shows, and 30 that are pure trash.

Will check that one out, thanks.

Most anime is shit because 90% of everything is shit.

Also give examples of SJW anime beyond Gachiman Crowds.

The Japanese don't have a complete soul in a sense. They took the "life has no value" thing other asian groups had going on (see Chinese) and converted it into a very much "honor"-type society (easily currupted and was via warlords, but the idea arising shows there does exist a fragment of the soul). However, since their depth doesn't seem as great as that of the Aryan of old, something must be missing from them.

I knew there was a reason I liked this show, aside from having a good sense of humor and solid animation it does drop some subtle redpills.

It makes it even funnier because Genndy is literally a Soviet Jew who fled anti-semitism as a child.

The universe still has a sense of humor at least.

LONG AGO IN AN DISTANT LAND

I, THE JEW

SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL

BUT

A FOOLISH AUSTRIAN WARRIOR, WIELDING A MAGIC SIGN STEPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME

Aku = Gobalist

Topkek

in shounen, you'll see quite a bit of suffering (self sacrifice) for loved ones.
it's rather dramatic as well.
kind of does away with life having no value.

i want to see more of precisely this and traditional "save the princess" trope in our media.
i actually want to see more of whatever the fuck progressives are mad about.

Also Jack is an Asian man drawn as a white man and voiced by a Nigger.

It's really quite funny.

When I reference life having no value, I mean how they converted the willingness to just die to a higher purpose in dying. Like what you just mentioned, a sacrifice for a greater goal, a loved one, etc. Instead of having lifes just wasted and dying, it became something that was discarded still, but with purpose.

nice fucking dubs

After episode 3 its been a steady decline with 6 being the worse so far. It felt extremely rushed and the rave cameo scene was a fucking disaster. Scaramouch's scenes felt like some old looney tunes episode. Ironically I thought the best part about this episode was the benis joke, not because it was funny, but because of its shock value because most people still feel like they are watching the old show on CN. I have 0 faith in the next episodes and the finale. Fight me.

The inside the beast episode was great.

Jeez, you'd never guess Jack's VA is black.

___________________________________________:^)___________________________________

Why does Holla Forums always fall into the cuckservative trap of letting the left define them? The show is moderately right and the creator is a kike.
This thread is full of T_D fags posting anime and "good Jew" neo-cons.
Also the Japs don't share the Aryan soul.

Fuck off.

____benis___

Wow, talk about shit taste.

Nothing wrong with anime, the neo-con poster is a fag, and the show is good.

best scene, tbh

what? elaborate?

i think it may be beginning to collapse the world tbh.

The creator comes from a ex-soviet country. People like him don't tend to have a lot of sympathy for this kind of nonsense.

Next time try not to put 6 gorrillion cameos in 10 mins where they tell you their story like they are some Skyrim NPC then sing you a song in a heavy auto-toned voice then you immediately say goodbye.

It was just a fanservice episode man.

Post your "good" show to the already existing /c/ thread then.
The only thing worse than autists who watch these kid cartoons about katanas are the ones who do it and then call things "redpilled".

You should move to Israel it's full of those people.

Goon go and stay go

you're laying it on too thick there Moshe.

next generation should watch

the post

Talented animators?

wew lad Better have some fanservice between this very limited time to bring an epic conclusion to a over 15 year old story.
sage because this probably just sliding at this point

Fuck off stormfront.

Just ignore him.

I dislike Ashi because she, and for that matter the rest of the Daughters of Aku are just so one-dimensional. I feel that even for a cartoon, they could have added a little something extra with all that. just realized I missed an episode, and now she's becoming more feminine, so maybe there is something to this now
bravo gendy

I think that's what they should do though. If you create something and you form a following, then it must be because it's good and people like what you're doing and what your vision entails. Why would you mess that up by listening to people who aren't you and obviously don't like what you're doing?

tfw I missed last week's episode and didn't know this happened

I never realized how much he was in. He was the wizard in Conan, Iroh in The Last Airbender, Aku, and even did the voiceover for a couple other smaller movies.

Chicks dig giant robots

Honestly I really liked that show.

It's gonna end a certain way wether they like it or not. The episodes are already finushed and this is the final season. They've also got about two million people to say this to last I checked

Honestly I hate people using Stormfront as a measure of extremism.

Stormfront is filled with tame Boomers and they ban you for saying Nigger. Stormfront is filled with cucks.

Do you think that Genndy will get more job offers after this?

I really hope that western animation makes a comeback, especially 2D traditional animation.

He's drawn in the usual style of the archetypal ronin and probably modeled loosely after Musashi. It's a Japanese phenotype, it's just not very common anymore, and probably lots of people with those genes died in WWII.

And Jack is from ancient Japan so I guess it makes sense.

This really turned out to be true considering a lot of robot porn I've seen on /m/ over the years were drawn by women.

Yeah i actually agree but he clearly a purity spiraling goon who take the no good Jews meme seriously. The show clearly signals to the right.

Sorry English isn't good.

Also because they knew that (((they))) played a fundamental role in turning Russia into a bleak hellhole

Trips means new meme born

There are no good kikes, kike.

Genndy does hope to get more work with Adult Swint & Cartoon Network when this is done, but that's all I know.

CTR d&c faggot. This show has done more than you have ever done for whites.

WHITES SHOULD FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER ON THE MOST JEW AWARE SITE ON THE EARTH INSTEAD OF DOING ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE

YES, YES, THIS IS GOING TO HELP SAVE OUR PEOPLE

This.

Now if only Sam Hyde could get a season 2 of world peace.

It's like Sam has been blacklisted from the entire industry

What specific anime are you talking about? Many animes tend to be non cucked not because of "muh glorious nipponese redpill" but just because japs are myopic ethnocentrists, which has been the healthy norm for most cultures over most of history.

Also, here, enjoy some autis/m/

The fuck are you talking about?

This is a thread about a cartoon that we happen to like.

It looks bad, and it's not art. At least it's better than calarts cancer. Tarkovsky's art works for goofy dumb shit like his dexter's lab and original powderpuff girls shit, but it doesn't work for anything attempting to be remotely serious or good. It's like if a serious story-based anime was drawn entirely in that stupid "super-deformed" style that shows up in autistic shows to show "funny" scenes.

>>>/israel/

Tell us then, o great critic, what is art?

Genndy went to Calarts.

all of aku's daughters cult are basically in the nude

This post has a webm of that scene in question. I immediately thought it was a reference to the situation in Europe right now.

She surprisingly avoids being a smartass, quippy machine Joss Whedon style action grill that we have seen a thousand times. She is a autistic screecher at the start of the show when interacting with Jack, but she doesn't act funny or quip. With that said, her character development goes too fucking fast and she becomes friends with Jack in a very small time despite being raised from birth to kill him.

user, this is supposed to be the final season and provide proper closure to the series. They were going to end it whether the cucks at Yale like it or not. Their screeching is pointless since the episodes are now finished and no point in changing them now and this was just a pitiful attempt at generate controversy and paint themselves an target to become a professional victim.

Do you want some autism academic 30 page meme-script explaining how it's simplistic, unrealistic, and devoid of detail to the point pic related is higher quality art?

wew

I really have wonder how they shit and piss when they're covered in a magma skinsuit their whole lives.

maybe it recycles waste

That's stupid.

You're stupid.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Probably PSG
it's still good though

get out streamfag, there's a good quality torrent out there for all four seasons that's less than 4GB.

The fags criticising this work of art are just butthurt they couldn't draw something so beautiful.
All he ever wanted as a child was to move out from the toxic antisemitism that had destroyed the once great Bolshevik state and fight feminism and the anti capitalism left. I hope one day he is rewarded by yahweh for bringing this pure aryan art to the west and reigniting the flame of Christendom.
Only in the post trump US could a spirit so beautiful rise so high.
Let's hope le pen can harness the great talent of her country in such a way. MEGA.

I do want a full explanation tbh it would give me something to read for the moment

sorry what?
Anime has been pretty shit lately but progressive it is not.

kys fam

NOT POLITICS. Grown man talking about cartoons…

The idiot doesn't know a base Jew from an evil leftist Jew. You really showed him.

Probably because he has been

what anime is this from?

What the fuck is this degenerate garbage? Who is the target audience for this?

what a godly time to be alive

Never watched Simpsons and don't know anything about american christianity but isn't that jewish garb? Was the grandpa being jewish always part of the canon?

It's hard to believe that trash actually came from japan. It's CalArts tier cancer. Pic somewhat related

Fuck this gay earth.

checked
LET'S UNDO THE EVIL THAT IS THE JEWS!

Speaking of which…The Simpsons did something funny for the first time in 22 years. Really made fun of SJWs

(((youtube)))(dot) com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

One of the creators is full on super cuck kool-aid drinker so don't count on it.

Peace and non-violence was a mistake,Universal humanism was a mistake. Not all men are created equal,some need to have protections and guarantees removed.

One where you should try watching something that isn't Lucky Star.

Of course, I found this on leddit, and you had some fags defending Steven Universe, calling it a good show. Kikes.

I never even considered him to be gay, just funky.
Holy fucking shit this retarded
The salt killed my tastebuds long ago.

This prob has more to do with the writers being from Harvard. I'm sure they are still LA cucks.

True. The Simpsons was SJW for a while

Guess they forgot about the end of season 4 (s04e12 Episode LI: Young Jack in Africa) where they show how Jack went to train in Africa and learn from kangz. Whole article is grasping at straws.
Honestly thought Scaramouche mannerisms were like that of a silver tounged devil from the 20's. Like a con, grifter, or mobster. If saying "baby" \"bae" makes someone a homophobe then I guess CA is packed to the gills with bigots.

Scaramouch is Sammy Davis Jr

that screenshot is from the very first episode of the series, shows jack traveling and learning all kinds of things, mainly martial arts, in various areas of the world.
there are flashbacks showing such things all throughout the series.

kek

Is Jin-Rou better subbed or dubbed?

You can right click the videos to download them.

Give names.

behindthevoiceactors.com/tv-shows/Samurai-Jack/Samurai-Jack/

Maybe Holla Forums was onto something.

Samurai Jack seems to be well loved across all boards, it makes the defective people that inhabit universities' humanities departments want to kill themselves, and its fanbase has a reason to hold a grudge against leddit and memey. /ourshow/?

The trips say /ourshow/…?

It's the final show from Studio Gainax's golden age, conceived from drunken staff shitposts about how fucking retarded and degenerate western animation is. It's constantly straddling the line between god-tier and complete trash, semi-redpilled and blackpilled leaning much more towards the blackpill, passion project and barely-animated visual shitpost.
It's much more blackpill than Holla Forums material and I can't really recommend it here, but I still can't say it's objectively bad.

disgusting
a0281dedc76c8a9b42325ed4cbf4ea11b06d7b9d

you don't go to Holla Forums do you

Got to post this. They missed an opportunity to portray the doctors as KIKES

it's a fun watch at least and the english dub is alright

Also, is talking out his ass when he calls PSG CalArts-tier. PSG is talented animators and illustrators being lazy with occasional bursts of ridiculously high-quality animation I posted a decent example in the first and third images, others are much longer and spoiler material, CalArts alumni are fags who can't into basic drawing skills, perspective, or line control.

MONKEYS PAW

see Clone Wars Cartoon

I had a friend jokingly ask while we were watching samurai Jack if it was slightly racist.
I said it would be racist like Mario would be racist (Japanese making cartoon stereotypes of Italians) or Dark Souls is racist (Japanese making a fantasy European game).
Honesty, not to sound like a weaboo, but Japanese culture is the only culture worth appropriating. They're the only race of non-whites that aren't complete trash.

ADULT SWIM STRIKES AGAIN ! ! ! !

HOW DO THEY DO IT???? HOW DO RACIST NEO NAZIS KEEP INFILTRATING ADULT SWIM???????

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

fuck you user, i almost forgot about the show too you prick

So does that make shows like Honoo no Alpenrose and that King Arthur anime from the late 70s-early 80s cultural appropriation as well?

No wonder the retarded libs at yale are screeching as if they're in pain. Samurai Jack is attacking their narrative in such a way that it hurts their "existence" to some extent.

good list

This was not really worthwhile and hardly needed to understand it.

Jack and the Three Blind Archers is far better as an episode and for understanding the story. (Plus a scene in the new season makes more sense if you've seen it.)

short answer is yes, well that is what we are being lead to believe.

It's fine to appreciate or admire someone's else's culture, but not being obsessed with it, undermine your own or even worse, pretend to be part of it, because that is not different than "WE WUZ KANG" niggers.
We recently had a thread about an ugly female weeaboo who called herself "proud japanese" calling Japanese culture "her culture" just because she moved there recently, and spoke english with a few japanese terms (who probably got from watching anime) thrown here and there like a retard.
Absolutely ridiculous.

As much as I love Samurai Jack, I feel the new episodes lack the soul and spirit of the old ones. Remember when every second episode had Jack walk solid 5 minutes through primordial forests, futuristic cities, gloomy swamps? I didn't like it at first, but I learnt to appreciate it over time, it was such a great tool to build atmosphere and overall vibe. Episodes now are all so packed of stuff, they should be 30 minutes at least. I can feel half the scenes was cut. Also what mentioned bugs me too.

i got feels

Not even subtle about it short of naming the Jew.

I think you're explaining those pitfalls to the wrong person. A healthy mind would admire the Japs and their culture without obsessing or overwriting their own. Extract the positives and excise the negatives. use at discretion, not all (((cultures))) have positives The weeaboos who declare themselves Japanese are vagabonds - husks with no home or purpose who take on other identities while spiting their own, but this is ultimately a symptom (as most here should know) of the decay of the white spirit, pride, culture and their respective homelands.

yes, but the fact a jew realizes that is….puzzling
and seriously, ethnic identity was a big part of the show. jack retells actual (albeit heavily censored) jap myths in a few episodes, and the scotsman had a clan druid friend. the purely ethnic areas are also the only places untainted by akus multicultural, urbanite evil

well, it is true some jews in hollywood are actually devoted to artistic pursuits and not just shekels (THERE ARE LITERALLY ONLY TWO, AND ONE IS DEAD: STANLEY KUBRICK AND ALEJANDRO JODOROWSKY)
if hotel translyvania drained his soul that would explain why samurai jack is goodhearted and nationalistic, its made by a jew with a soul (havent had one since jesus)

is that gondola on his shield

holy shit…. I never noticed

FUCK
IVE NEVER SEEN NULL TRIPS BEFORE
IS THIS BAD???????

THE MEMES JACK

Tartakovsky has far too much ability with visuals to be a typical jew so probably

i always felt like jews were corrupted at some point, and im pagan so i have no vestment in the whole muh chosen people bullshit. but there are two things I find strange……..in my grimoires, specifically the Picatrix, it claims that the true god of the Jews is Saturn (each day is affixed to a certain god, and a religion to each day. some of them are vague and obviously filler, but Venus was associated with Islam because of her green clothing (and thats pretty much it), the sun belonged to christians (because they worship sunday, and because of the emphasis on light in christianity), monday , the moon,belonged to "those who worship idols", and saturn, for saturday, ruled over the jews. one of the reasons given was that the jews wear black robes (its odd that they wear black, when usually in the bible it describes white robes being worn by the ancient israelis), and saturn was originally described as an old man wearing black robes, similar to father time or the grim reaper. I've also heard the claim that the 6 pointed star was originally the seal of saturn,and only started to be used by the jews later in time ( i havent found any proof, but 6 pointed stars that look identical to jew stars are common in pagan motifs, but its hard to tell if theyre supposed to be connected with saturn or just generic decorative symbols)
Now, im sure you are familiar with saturn yes? he was the one who castrated his father with a scythe to rule over his kingdom and became a tyrant, who would eat his own children to absorb their strength and power, zeus was the only one spared, hidden by his mother. eventually saturn himself was castrated by zeus, and wandered off as a robed hermit. He was rarely prayed to, considered a dark and evil god, associated with coldness, sterility, age, poisonous/psychedelic plants, disease and death. in the oldest of times he was worshiped as a harvest god, and even then rarely. its always been a theory of mine that in far ancient times, before the greeks had cities and writings, they worshiped saturn in some kind of molochy cult , and offered children to him. zeus' cult, disgusted by their practices, killed the priests and drove his cult out of greece, and the story of saturn eating his children and his castration became symbolic of this. (just a theory of mine, mind you)
I also believe that Saturn is the same deity as the god Moloch, worshiped by the Jews and Canaanite. It was said Moloch was offered burnt child sacrifices , im sure you know of him, i need not repeat his foul rituals in detail. but recently I have read of this god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal_Hammon
who appears to be identical to Moloch. what is interesting is that he appears not to be a native carthagian god, but imported, and that his method of worship was identical to moloch (palms upraised, the children burnt in his hands)
but what is very interesting, is that the greeks identified this god with Cronus or Saturn.

ive been developing a theory lately, that Saturn/Cronus is the true god of the jews. when he was castrated and he wandered off, i think his energy went to the middle east, and now he leads the jews as spite against zeus for his castration. he made the jews cut themselves as a reminder of his own castration (their are other pagan cults that would castrate themselves in honor of a castrated god, namely the Gaulloi of Attis. it is also noticeable that Attis was not a native greek god, but imported (((from the middle east))))
I believe that Yahweh, Baal Hammon, Moloch and Saturn are all just different names of the same deity, a sterile, evil demon who demands the sacrifice and castration of children.

Just some spiritual tips from a truu druud

(its also notable that the germanic tribes did not worship any god on saturday, in north lands it was known as washing day, and in old england it was something like "satyrsdag" which is obviously a roman import. As a pagan I do not worship Saturn, or any god related to him. It is also interesting that in another grimoire of mine, the 3 Books of Occult Philosophy, the author references a story about how the Illyrians once tried to sacrifice to Zeus. however, they had a grain shortage, and Zeus' preferred sacrifice was a pancake made of oats, with butter. Instead, they decided to sacrifice a child ( you should have just given me my fucking pancakes) , and the instant a childs blood touches Zeus' altar, the Illyrians turn into wolves and scatter into the forests. The tale heavily emphasizes that it was childs blood on Zeus' altar that so angered him, which I think is because of his hatred of Saturn/Moloch.

into_the_trash_it_goes.jpg

Even the guys at r/hapas/ like Samurai Jack and they think everything is racist.

TRASH LIST

Criminally unchecked dubs
HH

I just want an old timey anything before 1960s white 3D waifu to be my companion, cook for me, clean for me, do everything with me (be by my side constantly) and do whatever sex related stuff I want whenever I want + just enough money to live comfortably

This shit tier society must die for it to happen

(CHECKED AND HEILED)

(CHECKED)

FUCK YES! TIME TO UNDO THE DAMAGE OF THE JEWS!

holy shit i forgot how funny this show was, what did I miss?

That will happen when the world ends. So maybe like three years i guess.

You are projecting your own rationality onto subhumans and expecting a miracle in turn,

I can agree with that, i said hat because i noticed the presence of people like pic related.

meant for

They are protestants and always were.

The only jew character is Crusty the Clown, there`s even goyim jokes sometimes.

The first two episodes were fucking garbage. Give me a reason to watch more.

I watched Samurai Jack like 15 years ago. I had no idea it was still ongoing.

Also, where the hell is Korgoth of Barbaria and Catshit One? Still waiting on that.

Scene in question.

Too expensive so they canned it.
Not sure.

Cool.

Btw, do that to Jason Momoa and "the Rock".

Checking

really user, you expected them to leave your cartoons alone? nothing is safe from them
Remeber why the exodus happened?

Thanks for doing it for me user

That's really too bad. I thought it had solid potential.

there's a place online where I can watch it?

https //kisscartoon io/

you deserve everything that happens to you if you go here.

kimcartoon(dot)me is the legit successor, sage for double post

Sounds like what Hitler had in mind.

I think it's worth noting that, although Cronus is supplanted by Zeus, this shouldn't necessarily be interpreted as Cronus being an outright evil entity. It's part of the cycle of generations: as one generation grows old, it becomes disconnected from the reality of a world increasingly defined by the young. In an attempt to retain power, they turn to consuming their own children to further their own ends until they either grow too weak or their children too strong. The Titanomachy is to be followed by the Olympiamachy and Zeus's own dethronement, and in time the one who overthrew Zeus shall himself be overthrown.

Cronus, Venus, and all the deities have positive and negative aspects. Blushing Venus can be a wonderful friend, but she can also be a terrifying force of destruction. So too may Cronus be a source of wisdom and prosperity. Saturn is, after all, one of the seven celestial spheres. So I think it's a little hasty to simply discard Cronus as a negative influence. I'm also not convinced that Cronus would start shit using the Semites; he was, after all, released from Tartarus by Zeus to rule over the Elysian Islands.

I would consequentially assert that the god of Abraham isn't Cronus, or any of the other seven deities, but a deceiving demon. It masquerades as the one above all while demonstrating with its actions that it falls considerably short of the All. Consider the chain of religions it has spawned, how it seems to jump to a new tribe when one fails to help it achieve its goals and how it always sics its newest pet on those whom it has discarded.

Newsflash faggot your theory is nothing new, lurk one of the extensive esoteric kek/hermeticistic research threads and you'll see a whole lot about saturninic cults and Hellenistic/babolonyian/canaanitemystery schools

Nice Toshiro Mifune

Still the best rendition of Star Wars ever. Even though Tartakovsky is a Jew he made a couple of my favorite cartoons of all time and they were before the major cuckening of kids TV. Those two shows will be on my list of approved cartoons for my kids.

He did actually. Looking through his twitter you can see quite a few anti-SJW posts

They just can't fucking leave anything alone.

I bet these whining fucks would beg and plead for their lives if we come for them, asking in a completely genuine and honest way, "whatever did we do? why do you persecute us so?" Fuck these faggots with rusty barbed wire.

Ayo hol up

Pagan Min was fucking straight you goddamn idiot, he's your fucking step father in the game. The guy was flamboyant but it was a subversion of expectations. He was also by far the best character in the game.
Christ, nobody even bothers to do basic digging for info anymore. sahgeh for double post

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

Demiurg?

Has an episode that confirm grandpa as an octonigger

Olde news, buddy. Yeah, Jews worship moloch who is remphan who was the golden calf in exodus and whose symbol is the hexagram used by king Solomon. Every single time Jews turned their back on god they started to worship the same deity which is known to you as Saturn.

Episode 2 is pure kino.
The rest are good too.
It's like the only unpozzed thing on tv these days.

I can't read more than a handful of news articles these days without one of them including a violent term like 'slam' in the title. Liberals confirmed for being irrationally violent antagonists.

I dont go on Holla Forums much anymore, I mostly read on my own , I cant really take the kek stuff srsly even though Kek was a genuine god

There's a big difference between the individuals merely memeing and those delving into metatheology and esoteric memeticism.

I miss it when Gundam was good.

I need to finish learning how to make a perfect cup of Green Tea….

lrn2torrent faggit.

What evidence have you suggested that the Jews were corrupted at some point?
What evidence do you have to suggest that the Jews were "pure" at some point? (This is really just the same question twice) Elaborate please.

How does this demon (I think you speak of YHWH/Yahweh/Demiurge) reveal its incompetence?

How can you assert that the god of Abraham isn't Cronus/Saturn/Moloch/etc. and yet also argue that Jews have been worshipping Cronus/Saturn/etc. this whole time? After all, Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same God, right?

what's Holla Forums opinion on ayn rand, im reading atlas rebellion and it's an amazing book

Sorry, but never again. We fucked it all up when Friendship is Magic found an unexpectedly profitable adult male demographic and now cartoons are all part of the patriarchy that must be stopped. The feminists are even putting their fingers into the childrens' entertainment pie now. That's part of why they're starting to lose.

great episode

Ashi seems intended to be basically Azula(who her actor also voiced) but this time with more depth than 'lol she went insane she gone guise'.

Aishi is voiced by Tara Strong Azula was voiced by Grey DeLisle so not same VA

Oh? I guess I'm mistaken, then. Still hate what they did to Azula.

No kek just approves you fucking cuckchanner

Fucking saved

WE WUZ SAH-MOO-RYES N SHIET

to elaborate, IIRC, the theory is that geroge hated gennedy for making a better product than the source material. never seen anything to confirm that though.

How is this a bad thing? Right now: MSM credibility destroyed, establishment credibility destroyed, education system credibility destroyed, so on and so forth. How can this not be a good thing? It's 2017. You don't need actually need college anymore from a practical sense. All knowledge in the world right at your fingertips and it doesn't involve textbooks by pozzed publishing companies with jewish levels of markups. Just go to >>>/pdfs/ and read or share with your fellow anons. Right now we're in one of the greatest most important precipitous of history where the fundamentals of society is once again heavily reformed. The current education system right now is based on the Catholic system of education even if it is controlled by kikes in modern times. It made sense before internet when most Americans and Europeans were on subsistence farms and even before that there were plenty of infamous individuals who made it on their own going to free libraries. Maybe the future is a free education system where the core are certification exams. No more colleges, no more schools, no more student debt. Study on your own, learn on the job. Maybe more structuring like trades. You want to be an engineer? Pass that exam, including a practical portion, and that's it. Of course, that would cut a massive amount of the shekel stream of (((student loans))) and the (((bankers))) who jewed it so badly you can't even declare bankruptcy on it. The first step to reform and future is the end of the kikes and their banks who are central to all the financial crises and wars.

Seems Disney hated it just as much as seen with them scrapping the entire EU

I'm still pissed that the squats joined the tau

CHECKING THESE DUBS WITH NO SURVIVORS

Given that they have been trained to be assassins since childhood, they really should be one-dimensional.

Checked

Cartoons have been a lost frontier for over a decade now.

FMA?

Agreed.
Saved, as

No wonder why kikes hate this. This shit looks like your typical Axis nation.

Funny how almost every problem in the world can simply be solved with kill the kikes.
Occam's Razor at its best.

What would've been a satisfactory end for Azula? I suppose she didn't have to go crazy. She could've just had an episode of self-reflection and introspection.

he was alway fringe, but I bet if it hadn't been for the election drama he would have had at least one more season. (what does he do for money now?)

also, wasn't he a huge brony back on Holla Forums before the GG stuff? (he was working on that game for /mlp/).

am I the only one who loves the show but cant stand that stupid fucking thicc meme?

uh, it's like any other sex meme, it gets old the very same day it starts. but I think it happened because of all the thicc anime dragon lady memes shaping the prior months. so it's more of retread of another meme. (sort of like "dat ass").

Nuts to that. The conclusion to her arc was great. She was exceptionally manipulative and cunning, so to have her mind start playing tricks on itself after everyone close to her removed themselves from her life is just perfect.

yeah, it's the kind of meme that has nothing to stand on ever. sex is no longer funny because its so ordinary, and unfortunately everywhere. to me a good meme has context beyond a one second realization. its the kind of meme I'd laugh at if I were nine years old

checked and kek'd

If that's the case, he may not even know why himself. I've noticed some creators do things without realizing why they're doing it.
Things have certainly changed in a big way since the show just ended. I know if I went to the me that existed then, he wouldn't believe a word of what I would say. So by not changing at all, Tartakovsky ends up looking like someone with a counter-culture message.>>9795445
By that I meant the massively shifting cultural norms. He didn't change with the times.

By that I meant the massively shifting cultural norms. He didn't change with the times.

I found it funny but before it was associated with thicc because of the context that Aku sounded like he was ordering pizza. Dumb yes but I still chuckled but now it's ruined.

thats even worse.

IMO the only 'pozzy' thing is Ashi herself, pozzy in that it seems out of whack such a bland and common meme as "adopted enemy waifudaughter" should turn up here. It'd be better IMO if all 3 of the last daughters had survived, so that two could be on-hand to be offed in 'noble character sacrifice' or 'enforced feels' at a later date. or, for a really major twist Ashi got killed in ep 7 or 8 and Jack is left with one of the others, which would cause the other two to open up like she did. Either way, it really felt distracting the way it panned out. When you have a cultist waking up story you kinda need more than one person to play them off of.
Should be noted too Genndy has always used "alternative lifestyle" characters the proper way. As big fat fucking jokes.
Dilworth did too, but unfortunately I found out after Courage dropped out animation isn't actually his primary career, he's an ad-man. He was doing that shit on his free time like a neet nip. Like that the one lez couple he actually did was dysfunctional and broken as is the norm in reality too, the bunny having gone lez after too much abuse from a blatantly nigger junkyard dog. It was basically a coalburner moral. It was also gritty as fuck and showed him actually beating her, goddamn.

I'll never get over the fucked up excuse they gave him for canceling Titan. "It wasn't toy-etic enough"
ITS GOT FUCKING GIANT ROBOTS BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER YOU FAGGOTS

You wanna know how I know a woman pushed for this? it took him years to find out, but what they had meant was the main characters didn't have enough different clothes so they could sell the same fucking toy multiple times with no effort. They were legitimately too retarded to just make shit up like a "beach set" or "ski vacation" set themselves. Not in the show? They can't think it up. The one force on earth more destructive than just a jew, the snotty jewish female socialite

he does bretty good with the limits they gave him, he did come up alongside that nuclear waste of western civilisation "Butch Hart-shaped-ass-man"
Only natural to presume after that fuck-o made it the studios would cut everyone's funding.
imagine this on a movie budget, damn
also watching this I just realised the third daughter killed is a callback to the end of this fight. It's like he split this fight in half, giving the stealth portion its own part then the fight.

oh definitely. I wonder if his mom or dad were white or half-white themselves, I only see that lunacy with halfies and histrionic WASP-y socialites.
Was posting pepes one day, wrote something about Pepe not being racist. 3 days later he's triggered by Pepes and writes a thing about Pepe being a symbol of hate.

a month later he's triggering (((BERNSTEIN))) by joining everyone in sending him Pepes.

howdy slavfriend, you watch this too.
That said if you wanna skip to 5 right away it does give you most of what you need but you'll not understand who the side characters are.

Sam was never a furfag, he just did that to scam retards from their money. I think he just works on MDE now.

Azula was my favorite character and I liked how they ended her story. She had total control over everything but lost it all

I somehow never saw that episode. Perhaps it was aired or listed on April 1st at some time and I passed it over as a joke.
I believe I found the (((problem))) though

>Aaron Springer is an American cartoon director and storyboard artist. He is best known for his work on the Nickelodeon animated series SpongeBob SquarePants. Springer has collaborated with various animation veterans on episodes in their respective series such as Genndy Tartakovsky, Paul Rudish, Rumen Petkov, Stephen Hillenburg and John Kricfalusi. He created numerous pilots for Cartoon Network and Adult Swim that, although never made into full series, have developed cult followings. Springer's cartoons are unique for their inclusion of extended gags, anthropomorphism and off-model poses. He is now in the development of creating an animated series of his own for Disney XD, known as Billy Dilley's Super-Duper Subterranean Summer, set to premiere in 2017.

some of the titles
this is one of those types of fuckers that ruined Nick Jr
"ITS A FUNNY WORD BECAUSE IT SOUNDS FUNNY, LAUGH PLEASE"
he also expectedly looks incredibly hipster. I'm guessing this was a "family appointment." He currently works on Wander Over Yonder.
This is exactly the kind of shmule killing western animation. Fuck this jew hipster faggot and his shitty toddler humour.

George admitted one of his favourite parts of the EU was Young Jedi, that nigga just has shit taste. Of course he can't create anything good when he fanboys such mediocrity.

I thought it would've been better if they decided on a cut-off point to drop everything after. Most of the EU imperials were decent aside from that lardass Zsinj.
What's a white dude doing with a south asian sounding name anyway?
And Daala only looked like a twerp because she had to deal with one of fanboy Lucas' "golden plot-armoured children" and his retarded "invincible to everything in the entire universe" stolen spaceship. I hope at least she comes back, and gets to kill off an extra that looks like Kyp.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEH

Like we keep saying mang. They're 100% NPCs

Not to mention Meghan "Hand me my pommie so I can asphyxiate a commie" McCarthy responding more to those fans than the privileged snowflakes.
Including giving them a season opener all about shitting all over those commies.

I chalk that up to them taking him aside to explain ever so slowly everyone in America now is either retarded or ADHD. Ain no one got time for that spaghetti western shit no 'mo! but they really should make the time

Don't forget: meme magic brought back Samurai Jack

criminally unch-kek'd

What's the one with the planes? Looks pretty schweet.
Also on a technical level Yukikaze is pretty badass. Somewhat nonsensical though, it's like a 1990s style OAV, you're coming in already into the middle of the story, and leaving at the end of that arc, so it's like a snapshot of the whole novel series. Still it's hella fun to watch. tl;dr japs are literally autistic enough to reverse engineer alien technology that not even the aliens themselves fully understand. Aliens invade 33 years before the series starts that have bizarre near-magical tech like being able to go so fast they chop through other planes and ships, and projectile weapons being literal "bullet pattern" sprays. Yeah so of course Japanese can 'thread the needle.' After a lucky shot downs one and it doesn't self-destruct the UN is at a loss to understand it, but the Japs not only figured it out but turned it inside out and improved it, so they become the new spearhead over the US with their 'battle fairies'. The aliens 'speak' an incredibly complicated language of 8400 accented characters that can't be replicated vocally so there's little communication, it's kind of X-com-ish that way. OAV starts in the middle after humans are already beating them to a pulp and chasing them back to their home planet, and follows the development of the second generation of alien tech based fighter, which has now managed to replicate its main fighter's 'slicing' attack. Also the novel's even more HFY but untranslated. The japs actually start hacking into and shutting down life support systems on their own ships from afar. Take that, Jeff Goldblum!

>>>/reddit/
your home is calling

Who gives a shit?

GOT TO GET BACK

I bet you wouldn't even realize how badly you fucked that up without being told.

Christ you need to fucking go outside.

The "brony game" was a giant ironic joke that he used to entertain his fans and scam money from bronys.

No he needs to quit being a faggot, take the memes in stride and lurk moar because there's been at least three to four threads on the jews worshiping Saturn.

Also muslims don't worship Venus, they worship a corrupted form of Diana.

I don't even know. I just wanted her to be happy in the end. It wasn't her fault Ozai mentally beat her until her psyche couldn't take any more. You realize she was only 14?

Last two?

I have to see whatever the fuck is in your spoilered bit. I cant tell if its an ad or a short fucking story but I must see it.

I was young user

Samurai Jack is meh. As a character he is far too perfect.
Every talks about how great he is, children idolize him, he beats everyone in everything.

The Scotsman is the the best character in the series and they killed him off in a shitty way - I expected him to at least put up some fight. He does have a magic sword after all.

There are plenty of times jack gets his ass handed to him and he does have some character moments in his interactions with others,aswell as his skills actually making sense and not just an arse pull.

Atleast Scotsman is still around albeit in ghost form

Scotsman was also 70+ years old and in a wheelchair. To still be fighting at that age is amazing by itself. I think that was more to showcase that the main reason Aku seemed so unstoppable was his immortality. Even the best warriors get old; Aku doesn't.

This
The normies (all of them) love this shit. In a past life we used to use it for VJing in clubs. It was a perennial crowd favourite.

This will just further alienate the permanently outraged university faggots.

The story is disjointed and somewhat stupid - especially the fake, resource rich word that isn't really resource rich but no one noticed despite setting up bases on it - and the techology feels more like magic aliens are goo shit, and it goes into "super-capable unit/hero" and incompetent everyone else.

I expect him to deflect one or tow eye blasts with the sword or something before he dies. Or at least nick Aku.

Remember that episode where the Scotsman saved Jack? At the end of the episode they competed in everything imaginable - Jack won EVERYTHING. He's a boring, personality-less perfect man.

I know it's fucked up but I wanted her to fall in love with Zuko since he's the only person who actually cares about her with Zuko taking it on himself to be her keeper for the rest of his life… at least that's what would have been plausible considering the circumstances

At the very least she need to have kids even if they would be raised by Zuko as she is that worlds equivalent of exemplary Aryan genetics.

And lo and behold, 70+ years later in LoK the Fire Nation is weak because all the good genes died in the war.

Forgot to add: SOUND FAMILIAR!?

Then don't watch it.

Problem solved.

のくのAlchemist

Fuck I meant ぼくのAlchemist

Avatar got pozzed now. Lesbian relationship for inflation pedo bear and other Tumblrites to jerk off to.

Harvard '22, praise Kek and 14/88

Praise Kek?

regardless, the show is dogshit and you're a fag for liking it
go back to Holla Forums

Looks more like an animated version of Ran.

While I agree with you, I feel like the writers did that primarily to spite Nickelodeon. There was almost no buildup to the 'lol they're gey' bullshit at all.

nope they went out of their way to claim that anyone who tried to tell them that the lesbian relationship was bullshit and forced for fans were homophobes who don't understand the characters.

I already said I agree with the sentiment that the show is pozzed. Calm down, skipper.

Nick doesn't seem to allow much degeneracy in their shows, correct me if I'm wrong. And there were plenty of times where they seemed ready to cancel Korra long before the final episode. My best guess to what happened is that the faggots writing the show wanted to pull this shit long ago, and Nick told them to fuck off, so they hinted at it in the last episode and then confirmed it after their contract was over as an act of spite.

That was actually pretty subtle.

silly nigger, you can't scam an autist! He only managed to get around $3k before a bunch of them were like "hey, we haven't heard of this artist before!" and turned over the whole 'net searching for a nonexistent art page.

It's called "The Mask" courage.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mask it plays out about how I explained it. It looks like a normal episode for the first 5 minutes then shit just gets too real (also nice shout-out to Oliver and Company with how they got rid of the nigdog boyfriend)
pretty accurate representation of a typical college slut's relationship, dating an abusive pimp to get at his 'goods.' (not those but the ones the plant is sitting on) Then getting 'turned out' by the abuse and falling for a mandog-hating feminist. The jumping back and forth between the gritty 21 Jump Street plot and Eustace and Muriel fighting is also bretty great. (basically the 'traditional married couple' suffers from simple 'traditional married problems' like Muriel cheating on her diet as their big crisis, while dysfunctional lesbian relationship winds up with them both almost getting killed as their major crisis if not for Courage)
Somehow this managed to get by with a Y-7 originally even though it could've easily been an "extra special episode" if it were live-action with additional silly-ass moralising. Looks like they bumped the rating up after though since the wiki says PG now. It's pretty heavily implied Mad Dog's a pimp and a drug dealer since there's stuff too large for Bunny to wear lying around, he refers to relationships by 'rating' and she's 'his first rate' in a way similar to a "main ho" and his house has a general "crack den" atmosphere, including a comically large potted plant.
I find it hilarious tumblr loves it so much just because of le lezz-out but missed all the actual implications of it, including why they were lezzing out in the first place, and also what racial stereotypes the dogs were.
also, man does that damn plant ever get a workout through the episode, metaphor meltdown there.
also the show basically makes up for no other kids' shows having bonafide serial killers by having a whole fucking mess of them
courage.wikia.com/wiki/Le_Quack courage.wikia.com/wiki/Everyone_Wants_to_Direct like those two
Really makes me wish Dilworth had chosen 'toons over his "real" job. Or maybe he just saw the incoming industry-wide pozzing and bailed. Damn shame either way.
Most of the eps lean more towards weirdness like classic Looney Tunes "artsy" shorts Twilight Zone episodes but both styles are pretty great.

It's too bad they went bluepill and shat themselves, if they pulled Zahir back to the first show he'd probably be a great match-up, being like an "anti-Aang" and all.
Would also give him a lot of emotional conflict encountering an airbender as 'evil' as the Firelord who'd kill anyone to bring his nihilistic anarchy to reality. Also apparently his group and Iroh's had a nice big fun-sounding war that they naturally only talk about in the past tense and don't even show scenes from it.
They really fucking wasted that guy. Best part of the second by far. And they even cucked the poor dude out of his season 4 appearance, I have no idea why they made Asami's dad show up to help when all signs pointed to Zahir showing up instead. (some help he was getting shot out of the sky as soon as he arrived too)
They need to make it up by having a Zahir-only series dammit.
Also since they pozzed it up anyway they should go full bore and have Asami and Korra come back from the spirit world with bizarre "spirit-babies" which Zahir looks at and gives his best "DISDAIN FOR PLEBS" glare. (and also an excuse to keep them out of it and not fuck up a better storyline)

Oh fuck, I remember the episode where they were gonna film the zombie snuff film. I think the two episodes that scared me the most was the one with King Ramses and the one with the marionettes. That was suck a good show.
On the topic of fucked up cartoons, remember "Him" from the powerpuff girls?

I think that episode redpilled me on niggers as a kid without me even realizing it. I had an awareness of that "culture" and disliked it but didn't realize a specific race was associated it until later.

WEEEW

WEEEW

Samurai Jack was always pretty fucking sick

nickelodeon has been pozed for decades. (even before Bella and the Bulldogs).

no, they did tat to dodge criticisms that Korra was shit compared to the original. The reason the last season of the show was only only was because the ratings were so bad (relative to cost) that Nick pulled since most the production was already done decided to air it to minimize losses and because they knew the ending was controversial.

Also, it should be noted that with the exception of the two head writers no one from the original creative team returned for Korra as the head writers had gotten enough clout to force them all out resulting in them having next to no editors to say no their stupid ideas, it was the same thing that happened with Lucas and the starwars prequels.

tl;rd the writers were hacks who fucked up and used the lesbian thing as a shield against legit criticism

I liked it so far, though where she meets the past people Jack saved seemed a bit rushed, overall it really does seem kinda rushed instead of its more calm and slower paced. Its still good though. My only problem is that Aku's voice is pretty bad.

I can see where you're coming from, but I still disagree. If you're a trained, cold-blooded, stone-hearted assassin, you're basically Agent 47. If you're faced with your prey, you don't start kicking and screaming like a scolded child. You don't go on diatribes about the "glory of our supreme master," you do your fucking job and get out. In this, they are one dimensional. They are unconvincing. They are caricatures.

I stand by what I said. "Changing with the times" is rarely a good thing, unless you found a better art style or editing software.

No wonder why they shut it down.

She wuz a gud girl, goin to church every weekend
muh fire nation needs mo money fo dem pogroms.

OY vey we can't have a female character not be able to handle herself. And look at Popeye's toxic masculinity. Shut it down.

752X318, really? Too small!

Defeatist bullshit.

Isn´t there a general trend that making good shows is (((disliked)))?

Checked!

Who could behind this post?

wat

That's a main gripe, it feels too rushed. I feel like there needs to be at least a few extra episodes to really flesh out the story properly. Like more of the Scotsman+battle against Aku, more Ashi meeting the people Jack helped and gaining an understanding, and especially more of the meditation of Jack where he removes the toxic parts of his personality that have been building within him for the last 50 years, that part alone needed another episode or two for him to fight off the multiple personalities and overcome his schizophrenia.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, TRULY TUBMRL ERA THE FOOLISHEST OF FOOLS!

*TRULY TUMBRL ARE THE FOOLISHEST OF FOOLS!

Jesus christ, my fingers are drunk.

Enjoy some High-quality salt.

Smart move. I mean the last time they went after a nostalgic childhood past-time it worked out really well.

This triggers the marxist. Also, love how Genndy used a traditional 50s song for the kissing scene.

Being Normal is Now the Counter Culture

I feel so validated. Further proof we're not social outcasts by choice, the rest of the world has just gone insane.

GOT TO GET BACK

BACK TO THE GAS

Not an argument

Why?

WTF!?!?!?! I have just taken notice of this. This must be when Holla Forums went down a week before.

I look exactly like those three dudes. God damn i love being Celt

This is the thread theme now. Note how compared to modern (((singers))), guys like Dean Martin had style & carisma, and they truly had artistic skillls.

I-I-I'm getting a certain f-feeling here…
fucking Johnny Guitar

Now I'm divided. I really fucking hate how shit turned out, tumblr being mad specifically because its heterosexual and not because its just stupid writing confuses me if I should be mad or happy at the salt.

The episode was a little off, but the romance wasnt bad. At least thats IMO, but having two episodes left, the pacing isnt like in the previous season.

Compared to the Current Year, it is somewhat.

That's because it had to be rewritten, the original ending was supposed to be a movie before shit hit the fan and we had a 13 year hiatus. They then had to stretch movie length plot into a season of cartoons which requires making an entirely new subplot that eats a lot of time. The convenient way of doing this was Ashi.

These children needs to stop watching this and go retreat to their shows where absolutely nothing happens.

WHAT

It's fucking cancer when people use it seriously. It's only good in an ironic way.

they fight for unbridled sexuality to be plastered everywhere, as long as it's not two consenting heterosexual adults. fuckin weirdos man.

That's a fucking sand nigger. Facial hair and shit makes it seem more sand niggery than south african

I can just see the marxist screaming and short circuiting right now. The salt, plentiful.

Samurai Jack has always been about an atavistic warrior-prince struggling against modernity. The whole point of this season has been an allegorical tale in which the modern woman is reclaimed from the degeneracy of feminism by the living embodiment of traditionalism and then forms a relationship with, thereby redeeming women and completing Jack as a man (as per The Princess and the Frog archetypes), which I'd guess is what enables him to finally overcome Aku.

What the fuck?

You've never met one. They really are like this. Whatever they've been made to see as their One True Calling, they really will be total fundamentalists about.

You think that opening scene from the first episode was just some good drama? LOL it was pretty much a straight up Satanist ritual, right down to the gong.

What evil do you think that was? How many unspeakable evils do you know?

Samurai Jack is Jesus. Being "flung into the future" is like saying, he will have a Second Coming.

Aku is YHWH. He takes credit for the "beautiful creation" in the very first episode of season 5, but he is, as we are shown, a deceiver.

found'em
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160391650121/so-whats-the-best-way-to-collectively-ruin-a
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160391332966/genndy-tartakovsky-im-on-my-fucking-way-right-now
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160391419001/samurai-jack-should-end-with-scaramouch-killing
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160391011516/if-they-try-to-force-a-romance-between-jack-and
meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160392504136/hes-70-and-shes-20-you-pedophile-defending
demonicvhs.tumblr.com/post/160392221879/people-acting-like-people-are-upset-over-the-new
his friends are an equally yueg goldmine.
Also, of course it's an "autist
Not the good kind but the fakey kind that typed up a diagnosis, printed it out, laminated it, and framed it on their wall.

meow-the-betelgeusian.tumblr.com/post/160393013111/im-gonna-frame-this-and-put-it-on-my-fucking-wall
DID YOU THINK I WAS FUCKING KIDDING NIGGERS?!?

We're not even social outcasts. We simply stood in place, while the rest of society cast itself out. Deep down, we're just normies forced to embrace autism to maintain a connection to normalcy in a pathological world.

nah, never watched PPG. 3 0s for 3 heros doe!

AKU CONFIRMED THE LENDING TREE

hell, just listen to some ratty old jarhead sometime, that's about the same thing.
They were basically female Ermeys.
"OOORAH OOORAH WHO DA BEST AKU DA BEST"
"YOU TALKIN SMACK ABOUT MUH NUMBAH ONE SAVYA OF THE UNIVERSE EBIL COMMIRAI?!?!"
"WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE, PENCILDICK, AKU IS THICC LIKE MOUNTAIN YOU ARE BUT A THIN HOLLOW REED IN COMPARISON I FEEL NOTHING FOR YOU, NOTHING! …FROM YOU, NOTHING FROM YOU!!!!"

damn, wtf have I done to myself now I'll never unhear her sisters sounding like Lee Marvin and shit.

When libshits and I bantz against each other, I always ask if I am not the crazy one. Seems to tickle them.

which part, or was it just your imagination?

Female antagonist converting into the protagonist side, falls in love with the protagonist, and gets "put on a bus" (removed through various means, even killed off) at the end of the season to maintain the status quo. It's a common trope. Hopefully I am proven wrong and Ashi makes it to the end, but this shit always happens in animation (western cartoons and anime) and even live-action shows and movies in a regular basis. I suppose you're lucky and don't watch the mental conditioning machine.to notice this.

Saying "jews rule" is a bit to on the nose (onto the nose too) for AS to allow.
I do have to hand it to sam and co. though because they got a life rune (upside down peace sign) onto that sketch (it's in the background).
Considering how organizations like William Pierce's National Alliance use that symbol, it's a pretty cool thing to see on cable TV.

I should be allowed to kill these things.

Oh give me a fucking break, these vermin don't disgust responses for anything but that which is wholesome and good.

It was pretty trashy from what I recall.

THEY BETTER NOT TAKE MY GODDAMN SAMURI JACK AWAY I AM JUST STARTING TO ENJOY THIS SHIT REEE I WILL FUCKING KILL EVERY YALE GRADUATE IF THEY DO
REEEEE REEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jews may be born with a remarkably high disposition to become lying, swindling, slimy, deceptive, perverse, subversive little bastards, but this disposition does not necessarily flourish in every single jew in existence. They're about as rare as brain negroes, maybe rarer. He may hold similar values as many on Holla Forums do. Hitler understood that yes, not all jews are bad, but essentially all jews must be removed because of the overwhelming threat jews place on a society due to the overwhelming majority of them being subversive agents of decay. Honorary Aryan was a thing for a reason.

Good vs. Evil mentality is no good for you, goy.

Is anyone else seeing every post with the same ID? all show as 9a7a52 for me

It happened due to board maintenance. You'll see it in a lot of other threads.

It seriously gladdens my heart to see there are those still keeping up the fight in the world of western animation and cartoons. I used to have such a passion for them and then I got redpilled and everything from the west wound up getting pozzed as fuck. It really makes me feel as if I should take up my drawing again. I went to art school, I already fucking know, trust me, and I have wanted cartoons to become something pure and endearing again, something powerful, at least SOMETHING compared to all this poor quality post-modernist oh so IRONIC garbage we have now. I know normies ruin fucking everything and entertainment is one of the most deeply heeb and weeb infested enclaves of culture, but god damn it I want to help carry the torch.

Kek, my lord, what shall I do?

I mean, that's the point.

More than a year ago, he posted that he couldn't pretend to support the SJW in-group shit he had been involved with anymore, apologised to GG, and went full anti-SJW.

This makes me want to pick up the series.

Leftypol discord server:
discord.gg/mREbnqv

It's just run-of-the-mill protagonist guy randomly falling in love with the main female. Tumblr is so fucking degenerate to get grossed out by a heterosexual relationship. Their reaction is depressingly similar to my community's old reaction to homosexuality. Of course, now they're all "do what you want" types.

I find it hilarious how these people have attention span of mayflies and have not kept up with the cues and development of both characters from the start of the season.
Personally, I found it rather interesting and despite it obviousness this episode (pacing but eh,) all episodes prior to it build on a rather organic foundation of characters that both start off as broken and then gain hope and confidence in life and in world around them through mutual interactions - one battling the demons of his soul, the other ridding herself of the demons of her upbringing. In the end, they find each other as both reconnect with their human selves, giving us a a beautiful climax at the end of the episode.

Again, the pacing was heavy-handed on this occasion, but at the same it had a background and was not random, forced or wholly unexpected and it was a welcome high point, for almost the entire series so far.
I'm not surprised that romantic love is toxic to all these unicorn snowflake lefties, they abhor the idea of a wholesome consensual relationship.

Holy Kek

the definition of homely is actually unattractive. Made that mistake before

Oh fuck, why did I not see this before. And Genndy is a fucking kike himself, no less.

At least now these fucking faggots know how we feel when our cherished childhood memories are gay raped through the meat GRINDR and emerge as AIDS infected politically correct abominations.

Except they don't because as someone else posted, they haven't really been watching samurai jack since it originally came out and they're just fauxraged.

Incidentally I've been letting my kids watch SJ since my eldest son was 2, got seasons 1-4 on DVD, will be buying this one too. We should support even implicitly anti-poz media/art.

"Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist you dipshit.

It's true, they want to destroy everything about being human that is beautiful, special or innocent. These people are demons, that post has put me in a deus vult kind of mood.

One thing I noticed long ago is how obsessed these sort of tumblr whales and other leftist trash are obsessed with pretending every character is gay, and then "shipping" them or whatever the fuck. First started seeing this crap when I first stumbled upon TVtropes (absolute cancer) and being utterly baffled by how all the page writers interpret everything as subtle homosexuality.

And so they completely rage when a character is shown to just be a normal straight non-trannny man with a heterosexual relationship, because it kills their retarded fantasies they've built up.

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

Nothing about the alleged Frankfurt School conspiracy theory makes sense.

Huh? Neocons were born out of voluntary Marxists who turned went subversive to further their goals behind a new mask. Soviet emigres were people trying to escape the hell that Marxism created.

Neocons are mostly influenced by classical liberalism, not Marxism.

Are you completely fucking retarded? No. You know nothing about classical liberalism or neocons. Get the fuck out, idiot.

weak shilling attempt, Holla Forums. neoconservatism is literally just trotskyism, but instead of "spreading world communism", it's "spreading world democracy"

You know nothing about Nickelodeon or Disney.

I guess feet were only interesting because they were some sort of symbol for innocence for me, in contrast to all these whores wearing high-heels and whatnot in porn, but now that it's being sexualized like everything else it lost its appeal. Oh well.

The point is that most of the founders and entryists of neocons were ex- *voluntary* marxists, so even if they turned "liberal", they still carried that marxist baggage with them.

on top of all that
And with the new season

Our ancestors are speaking to us from the stories we tell one-another. Somehow Tartakovsky tapped into this blood-signal and is using it to make money.
Nonetheless, the message survives.

Well, at least we know Gundam predicted part of the future correctly.

I THINK I JUST SHAT MYSELF A LIL BIT, JEWS THAT MADE THIS ARE GETTING THE ROPE LAST

To be fair, I think even an SJW would've had enough of a sense of humour to enjoy that.

You won't miss much if you stop after episode 3.

Thought it was based on an actual African slave brought to Japan by a pork chop who then traded him or released him or some shit and he became the first non-jap samurai? How could it be "cultural appropriation"?

This 100%

It's actually a cartoon show i would be fine with letting my kids watch. Jack is sent into a pozzed future where every major city is a degenerate multicultural shithole ridden with crime and poverty. Akku is basically a globalist. There's even episodes where once homogeneous pure societies are depicted as miserable slaves under Akku's rule, and their cultures destroyed.

10/10 would let kids watch

Disregard this post. Other anons have already stated what i mentioned.

It's just a joke user, Aku is seen as apathetic in this final season and more or less totally depressed because Jack fucks all his shit up. And Aku is mostly a huge joke this season so far, because of that. In the previous seasons he was more "evil".

what about john milius

Wtf man?

The 'jews' of today have no racial, cultural, or theological continuity with the ancient Hebrews.

Holy fuck you're wrong. It's a sci-fi cartoon about an ancient samurai who got thrown into the future questing to defeat a demon who rules over the world

How do you fuck up this badly?

I'm convinced this ending was a act of spite. It didn't even make me mad, just unsatisfied and disappointed. Like how I imagine women feel after men ejaculate prematurely. I really wanted to see Jack have a happy ending.

Guess that's just what I get for trusting a kike to do anything kind.

that's because you didn't factor in the lying,cheating,stealing,murdering, and backstabbing part dummy

if they can't do anything repulsive like all the other jewed-up shows, they'll simply give you a big ass mental middlefinger in the form of blueballing and really shitty disappointing-as-fuck ending in an otherwise not-so-bad show

KIll Them ALL

Anyone that says that the east asians aren't honorary is a faggot

Anyone that says that the east asians aren't honorary is a faggot

Nobody said that. Calm down, spergling.

Kek, I was in that thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

haven't seen it,
i was wondering why ashi's eyes got cuter and why jack's nose was dipped in shit

I'm satisfied with the ending, Aku is vanquished so Jack fulfilled his mission- and it came with a price with his love

It seems he can cope with his loss and live peacefully in his time period
A time period that is not jewed by Aku- where all the races live separately and homogeneously in their own societies

So they removed the whole joke/point of the sketch and made it lolsorandom? Fuck that.

fuck then you would not have been able to go to the past and kill aku then.

i fucking hate time travel in shit. always goes back to, back to the future bullshit. i can roll with fatalism and destiny but they go butterfly effect and then have some limited vain perspective on it.

(((Genndy)))
That's how :^)