HOLOCAUST BTFO

Are the Jews losing the Holohoax narrative?

LINK:

you tube.com/watch?v=gCrbh8843WI

Downvote to Remember the Holocaust Holla Forums

Oy vey! Don't forget the 6 septillion Bothans who died to bring us this video!

Not really, only jews and Holla Forums cares about the Times of Israel. Ask your baker, ask your coworker, they're watching NBC.

Remember that most ordinary Kikes are just as brainwashed as our normalfags.
They think the 6 million actually died.

I have done my part, all the good stuff received thumbs up.

We're winning gamers, send more emails.

>>>/auschwitz/

The level of dissent is impressive.
Also quite interesting that they haven't shut down comments or deleted the more egregiously offensive posts.
I sense a trap.

Some of the comments have been erased.

People were more woke in the 1920s - 1950s in the US. We are just experiencing the light sleepers waking up but we are still waiting for the full alarm to go off and everyone is rudely awakened.

Even before the 1920s, I don't think anyone liked jews, or thought spics, niggers and sand niggers were our equal.

I know you think you're black pilling le ebil Nazis but honestly you're so transparent it's just funny to me.

It's past midnight in israel so most will prob only see this tomorrow

Bull shit. Holla Forums-tier comments are all over YT and other social media. Boomers are lost, but the young are maybe not.

OH look, more containment crap… I guess it can't all be fighting Commies in the street with shill ANTIFA posts.

NONE of this, helps us. NONE of this appeals to regular White people.

This is hobbyism. You aren't converting anyone with this. NO POWER will be obtained with holohoax facts. We have fucking Rabbi's admitting it was fact. You think another infographic is what we need? REALLY? Did Rockwell die for nothing? 50+ YEARS of this. Where has it got us?

You do realise the whole satanic state of Israel is based on this hoax? Once this is exposed for the lie it is all the normies will wonder why Hitler hated Jews all of a sudden and research for themselves.
A Mass awakening is happening,

I truly believe the birth of the internet marked the beginning of the end for the Jews.

Heil.

The problem is that after WW2, american identity became about being very proud of kicking Nazis in the ass. The Western Empire was born and it was accepted as indisputable truth through Europe that Hitler was Satan. If in Germany is still illegal to deny it I can't be excited about 300 downvotes and I refuse to call it a victory. They're not being expelled, they're deciding policy. We've all grown under the same propaganda and it's everywhere.

I think you're a worthless memespouter.

Normalfags are not checking these videos, in meatspace it's clear what narrative is winning. If you want to make the case that it's not winning by as much, OK, no reason to drink champagne.

You say that, but every day I am waking another person up to the holohoax Chaim

That's fair, but I'm not just talking about holocaust videos. Still I think you're right overall: most are deep in slumber.

Bumping this.

REMEMBER TO DOWNVOTE IF YOU HAVE A JEWTUBE ACCOUNT!

HEIL

tip top fucking kek. I can't fucking wait until boomers are dead and the white people left are all antisemitic and the kike's pet negroes don't give a fuck about israel anyway, or favor palestine.

But the God Emperor just made this video celebrating Israel and denouncing the evil nazis who perpetrated the holocaust. I think this was a Trump board, how can we go against the words of our Lord?

Death of the boomers won't change much because is correct.
You think that the millennials and gen X are more Jew aware because more of them post in places like this.
But the numbers who do are still far less than 1% of their numbers. Meanwhile boomers are doing things in the real world but assuredly 1% or more of them too are aware of the Jew, they just don't post about it.
Point being, when the boomers die off, you still have 99% of the population thoroughly programmed.

Reported

Wanna know how I know you're a kike?

Upvote it nigger, so more people see the video and the nice comments.

I have just noticed how much potential the holocaust has for absurd joke memes, like how Elie Wiesel survived all those gassings by staying at the back of the line, the "it was all in my head", etc.
They can be simple like the ancap absurdity memes. It is time to start flooding the memeverse with fresh holocaust memes.

I think you will find these have already been written in "Tales of the Holohoax."
But don't go distributing copies if you live in the UK, Simon Sheppard was sent to prison for that.

I have read it again just a couple days ago, something like that is what i mean, but turning it to a mem, maybe more subtle, more fun, more fresh, maybe put a frog in it, i dont know.

bff1fa and af83e3 are subversive kikes

look at their posts and replies to one another

look at the subtle methods of demoralization they are employing

look at how they bolster each other

this is how kikes operate

We'll spill their filthy black blood soon.

Are you saying that anons should commit victimless crimes which lands them 5 year prison sentences, just for lulz?

Do the laws define good and evil?

Answer the question.
Should anons risk 5 years in prison to distribute copies of Tales of the Holohoax?
Is it good to be imprisoned?

1000 DISLIKES!

1000 DISLIKES!

1000 DISLIKES!

1000 DISLIKES!

We should all study their words carefully and learn their tactics during Holocaust remembrance month. I'm against biased journalism, I support women in gaming.

Holy fuck. I swore at some point the fucinkg air raid horn would stop but no, these kikes blared it the whole time. They are the most annoying fucking creatures on this earth.

VICTORY

you missed a letter in the URL

VICTORY NOT YET THEN

FUCK had me spooked for second

Oh, my mistake. Never mind.

NEVER FORGET IT

KILL YOURSELF COMMONSPIC

Ask everywhere you go:

I think you're just a cynic. The BBC also put out a holohoax remembrance video that's also getting downvoted to hell. And comments are disabled, despite BBC normally allowing comments. Does BBC not count as well? Does the fact that the BBC had to disable comments because they knew it would be a shitshow not count?

You're trying to make it sound like this is pointless because shitposting a few YT videos is meaningless. You're missing the point, and are looking at things backwards. It's not about redpilling people through youtube. The point is that we're winning the culture war, and the fact that these sort of videos all over YT get shitposted to hell is evidence of that. It's an indication. An indication that we're winning the culture war and that the jews are afraid.

True, where as the propagandist kikes readily admit the 6 million is a number without any academic basis. They admit themselves it's just a preordained kike number. Few know this.

t. debonair stud

I agree, I assume the guy you replied to thinks that normalfags only watch the type of videos he linked, which isn't far-fetched, but it does seem like a half truth. What we need to do is keep pushing and pushing and pushing, eventually, we will reach the tipping point and Jews being called out will be extremely commonplace. Give it time, and effort.

THIS

Our effect has exponential growth and causes a positive feedback loop.

When there's almost nobody saying any wrongthink, others are less inclined to look into it or say anything. But when others begin saying things, it gives others a sort of "permission" that they are also allowed to look into or say these things. And that causes even more people. The more people accept an idea, the more intrinsically amenable others become to that idea.

Before, nobody was saying these things. But now, we have a significant portion of the younger generation who simply doesn't give a fuck and is willing to lay this shit out. They ARE losing. There's nothing they can do to stop this.

Upcoming generations appear to give no fucks and are resentful of it being pushed into their faces.

They don't realize their own fixation on it and their constant bitching about it and the fact it has to be focused on 24/7 365, just shows how much they control, and you know what they say, when you say that they control it, well into the cooler with you.

The fact there have been several other genocidal events, completely ignored by history, completely ignored by them, the fact that the whole situation was geared towards deconstructing their power, that's why they harp and bitch about it, gnashing their teeth and wailing .. oooh the hoorrror

forget the genocides our people are waged in! muh 6 gorillian

Let me put it this way, the fact I am here means that it's not.

Oh the truth might not get out in 5 or 10 years, but understand this, it's getting out kiddo, it's getting out.

Trump has been fully compromised.

This strikes me as very strange.

1) Trump already delivered a message about holohoax rememberance on holohoax rememberance day, which was like 2 months ago or so. Why is giving this lipservice twice? Are there two holohoax remembrance days now?
2) If you guys remember the previous statement he made last time, he didn't mention the jews at all, and it just said "all the victims of the holocaust" or something along those lines. It was a masterful troll, and all the kikes were kvetching about not specifically stating jews. So why did he go from the previously trolling behavior to giving them the stereotypical groveling about jews this time?

Yes, there are two days. There's an entire month.

Today is a day of remembrance for the Armenian Genocide or something, he's trying to take attention away from that while also pushing kike propaganda.

implying there hasn't been 70 years on non-stop "Remembrance"

NEVER forget, goy

top fucking kek

We have a national holiday for our war vets today.
Holokikes get almost no playtime

And people thinking all those comments on the net are /ourguys/ have not been keeping an eye on Jonestien lately. There are fucktonnes of zionist/jew comments on Infowars shit since they slipped up with the 'trump rothschild' caller video.
Way more of this than we can possibly do alone.

Trump basically pulled a video related to trigger normie research, after making a blatant pro-nazi statement on the start of hollow cost day.

>mfw 5'7 manlet among people who should inherit the Earth after the jew has been removed and there's no threat of non whites flooding our beautiful countries

Teach them about the jews user. That is our role in all of this.

How would someone even redpill people at the gym, offer to spot and tell them that the kikes are behind the migration crisis on their last rep?

All shit. you're wrong, and those stats are shit as well.

Yes.

Sounds good to me user

tfw I go to my gym and it's 90% brown

Please nuke Florida.

Walk up to the cardio bunnies and say

Help them with some sets, then get shit talking and wait for conversation to drift. Do it after a few weeks once you get a feel for them.
Especially if you're pretty fucking ripped already, people respect your opinion more in the gym, as you obviously know what you're doing.

EXACTLY
rob the kikes of their precious victim status and they are powerless.

What did they mean by this?

It means they didn't want to hear anyone say the Holocaust never happened.

Absolutely. This is why memes and jokes are so important. They delete the thoughtcrime firewall
In fact, I'd go as far as to say that comedy is our most important tool. The Jews are always serious, we're always having a laugh. Who do you think a neutral normie is going to prefer hanging around with?
And the best part is that (((they))) have the need to remain serious at all times. Comedy is, by nature, anti-power. You can't have a rich guy roasting poor people or a politician mocking commoners, that just doesn't work. They can't joke about us, but we can joke about them for as long as Nazis aren't in power

It doesn't make a difference. Youtube does this to prevent people from buying dislike bots
or did, I don't know with all the updates

They disabled the comments

Unser Kampf
It's our struggle user. Risk is inherent in all great undertakings. It all comes down to what you're willing to risk/sacrifice for victory. Greatness is never easy, or safe.

They were. I didnt put the pieces together until after he died but my family always gave my grandfather shit because 'he was a coward and dodged the draft'. But he wasnt a coward. He took a job as a scout master so he couldnt be drafted, while a scoutmaster there was a bad storm and a small boy was missing so he ran out to look for him, just as he found him lightning hit the tree he was standing under so my grandfather sacrificed his body to save the boy from the tree. Spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair. Thats not a coward. Once I figured that out I reexamined things he would say.. And I remembered.. HE HATED THE JEWS.

He dodged the draft because he didnt want to fight against Germany.

I lack the pic for these feels

That's so fucking sad. The Jews will pay for their disgusting satanic brainwashing

The screeching from the jew is so loud these days that even the deaf goyim start to notice something isnt right.

here's one. ;_;

downvotes only improve exposure. YouTube treats the video as controversial and promotes it more.

OP is a newbie or a jew.

any source on that gif?

Fuck off kike. Downvotes show that THE GOYIM KNOW. It's GOOD if it gets more views. More people will wonder WHY SO MANY PEOPLE DOWNVOTED IT.

Kike. You will burn in hell for denying Jesus Christ as your lord.

this is pretty god even though he's a cuck on a lot of things..

Yeah!
Fuck owning history, it never did the jews any favours.. oh wait

The Fuck are you talking about. Learning about the holohoax was literally my first redpill. Before that I was just a brainwashed lefty normalfag. Hell, if not for that I would have never thought to question anything as critically as I do and would probably be in the same spot. Gas yourself kike

Yes OP which is why we got that announcement a couple days ago about 'new' Nazi files that will be released by the UN.

That's a never ending war between ideologues. Normies don't care. A few guys in here get that. For US TO WIN ie TAKE POWER, we MUST be involved wtih local politics. We do that, by addressing normie issues. They care about healthcare. So do you. You link mass and illegal immigration with it as it's the cause for it being so shit .

Currently. But (((they))) are trying extremely hard to control the information flowing through the internet as well as the reach of that information. Google. Facebook. Fake news watchdog websites. Censorship oy vey shut it down. Throttling. Hellbanning. Shilling. Astroturfing. Alinskyism. Et cetera.

It goes well beyond the internet of course. Universities. Popular opinion. Newspapers. Mass media. Pharmaceuticals. Psychiatry. Literature.

The "never forget" trope for the Holocaust is because they genuinely need it to stay in the forefront of everyone's mind. It is social capital usury, also known as guilt, and they use it for control.

It is obvious that the shekel is the pawn of the jew, and the meme is the queen. What they didn't expect is their chessboard to be suddenly flooded with an Umman Manda of opposing pieces that come and go unpredictably and have no centralized control.

Wait, where are all the Black people? I haven't seen a picture of such a big city WITHOUT black people!

Is Israel the only state with no black people??

I don't know how you're surprised by this, Israel is THE most xenophobic place on the face of the earth, they are devoid of diversity, they have zero cultural enrichment. They will drive out ANYONE who isn't a curly haired rat like them.

Here's a video for you Moshe

Well Fuck user
That Sucks the big one.
Go to the cemetery office and look for the master list to find his grave.
Then you can make something for him maybe out of wood and mark his grave.
You can do something nice and as it deteriorates make a new one.
Good luck.