Schumer: "U.S. Is No Longer Fact-Based" Nation; Breitbart News A "Threat To Democracy"

Last Friday Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued a press release reminding sanctuary cities of their obligation to enforce federal immigration laws or risk losing their federal funding. Within the release, Sessions noted that Chicago's murder rate has risen "more than 50 percent from the 2015 levels" and that New York City continues to experience gang murders due to the city's "soft on crime" stance. Here's what he said:

We suspect that Sessions' "soft on crime" comment was in reference to an ongoing feud between the NYPD and Mayor Bill De Blasio that erupted back in 2014 after De Blasio effectively legitimized the assassination of two cops in broad daylight by referring to minorities as "oppressed" and "threatened" by local police. The situation garnered national media attention when the NYPD turned their backs on De Blasio after he showed up at the funeral ceremony of the murdered cops.

Of course, the main stream media had a slightly different interpretation of Sessions' "soft on crime" comment and has worked itself into a tizzy insisting that the Department of Justice is 'attacking' the NYPD.

As evidence, here is a comical exchange from MSNBC this morning in which Joe Scarborough insists that Sessions is "attacking the NYPD" while Mika accuses the DOJ of propagating "fake news":

We won't even bother to highlight all of the instances in which the New York Times decided to push 'fake news' regarding the Trump administration's alleged ties to Russian hackers (but feel free to read this for an example: "NYTimes Reports Trump Aides' "Repeated Contact" With Russian Intel Officials, Admits No Collusion Discovered").

That said, we can at least agree with Chuck that many politicians no longer live in a "fact-based" world….in fact, here is just one of our favorite examples…

Lol, these idiots can't even get their narrative straight. Just a few weeks ago they were crying because they thought freedom of press was under attack.

They are absolutely correct. The US has always a shittier lying scum bag nation of scoundrels and hypocrites.
We just realize it when WW1 started.

Oh, so the BASED nationalist jews at Kikebart are going to save us from the evil liberal jews like Schumer?

They're both on the same side, there are no good jews

Jews are the problem here. They profess to be two sides of different coins, they are the same coin.

Just… stop.

Oh please. Even with the draft, 40% of troops on D-Day volunteered.
I thought we as anons are supposed to be the people to face the truth?

Volunteered because of Pearl Harbor's effect. Just like 9-11 caused a massive sign up surge. Humans are emotional creatures. Had America not threatened Japan who had over 1 billion people on a tiny Island and it needed resources and ground, it would have simply attacked the island around it and seized it. Since America also supplied the filthy brits with arms and support for several years during their 'neutrality' which the germans saw as a act of war.

Jews made sure in the US to pick the british side, just as the jews in britain increased their media propaganda efforts, these hooknoses played the brits and americans like a fiddle.

If you can't admit Jews are the inherent problem, you don't belong here.

Top kek

Shut the fuck up, jew.

I've been wondering this for a while but how many jews have served in the US army and how many have been on the front lines?

When was it ever Kike?

In Hitlers army 150k jews. I suspect barely any in the army of the US.

B…b…but… These ones are BASED. And they're nationalists (as long as you're talking about Israel, and/or subservience to it). Why, I bet Kikebart wouldn't even ban me from their comment sections over fifteen times for redpilling normies about the JQ.

This is kike playbook 101.

1) Take the thing you are most egregiously guilty of perpetrating.
2) Publicly accuse your opposition of it.

Been doing it successfully for decades.

There are no good Jews but they definitely have two different means to an end and aren't on the same page.

TBH Amerikikes were always just as bad as regular kikes. It's kind of like niggers nigging and mudslimes fucking goats. It's just what they do, and it's what they would do with or without the kikes. The only thing the kikes did is turn the natural tendencies of those groups to their advantage. Amerilards have always been lying assholes. Europe doesn't need them. We don't need to get sucked into any more amerishit wars or have any more puritanical americuck "morality" exported overseas. Amerifats fucking around in the Middle East is why we have to deal with rapefugees in the first place. If they didn't invade and destabilize the whole region and send all the sand dindus here, Europe would still be a great place to live.

inb4 butthurt from legions of neo-cohen shills

kids have been learning about the holohoax in schools for over 40 years now. we haven't been a "fact based nation" in a long time.

What is the source of their facts? I can at the very least appeal to FBI crime stats, or any History book written by someone not a Marxist.

Eventally, we're all going to find out about Chuckie hiding peanut butter cups in Amy's underwear. Then it's all going to make sense.

And really, I want to know. On what fucking grounds do they have the right to call out Sessions as not using facts when their opposition to his statements are based upon their own anecdotal stories?

Spotted the disinfo D&C shill.

>>>/suicide/

The normies are noticing too. It's fabulous.

When he starts accusing Trump of being a nonce we will know the pizzagate raids are imminent.

And that why Hitler lost.

wtf is this

Kill yourself, burgerfat. You always try to deflect your own bullshit onto the kikes. You're both garbage and deserve to hang, but in a way you're actually worse. I expect the kind of shit you do out of the kikes because, again, that's just what they do, but you're supposed to be upstanding whites. Yet you sold out to the kikes out of pure greed. Half the reason there's so much anti-white shit going around nowadays is because of the way you fucks act.

That's what you get in a melting pot of a country like US, that has no unified ethnic identity. A nation based on a notion is no nation at all, but a temporary collective of private interests fuelling each other.
US lost their chance for ethnic identity in late 19th century, when they started to allow non-anglosaxon immigration in, which diluted both the genetic stock and the social fibre and understanding of liberty as created by the Founding Fathers.
Kikes were just given a space to thrive, but the original sin was with those who thought America was an option open to all with no ethnic regard.

By comparison, see the ethnic unity of people like Quebecois who remain French through and through or Mexicans, who are unmistakeably an ethnicity that will stand out among other individual nations. But Americans? Save for those who can trace their lineage, vast majority are rootless mutts.

How does it relate to the OP? Well, a nation that exists because of blood can never be hijacked by an idea or temporary hysteria, whereas US has been torn by fads and fashions as long as the idea of an ethnically and culturally uniform nation has been gone. You are destined to be kike slaves forever.

Fuck off

fuck off you rootless cosmopolitan.

Is there a download link for Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told?

Wrong thread, please ignore.

Fuck off, Shlomo. We don't need your pawn the Jewnited States telling Europe what to do anymore.

Find it on youtube then use youtube-dl

It's a command-line command that can downloaded for free. It will download youtube videos.

Thankyou, user.

Typical kikery by effeminate Schumer, the hooked nose bagel eating bastard strikes again. A few weeks ago the bastard was crying crocodile tears and people were laughing and mocking him at the pathetic act. Crime is ticking up in NYC, more degenerates walking around and you're almost at a level where you're watching your back after midnight on a subway, it's getting worse. The Jew York Times turned into a rag, of course hook nose will try to make it as some beacon of truth and information, it fits the jew narrative like his crooked nose. I'm sick and tired of these degenerate kikes, fuck them all man. This faggot is dumb enough to praise all the new outlets that were downright biased and pumping out bullshit non-stop for Hillary, so evident he's scared what the future holds when his friends go on trial. It's basically desperation, to the point kike schumer can't keep the act straight and is saying any old stupid shit hoping it sticks and throws people off. The average American has woken up after this election, they're aware the major news outlets are all Soros whores and not to be trusted.

And yuropeons have the nerve to critique the intelligence of burgers

wew

Jews always lying.

Topkek

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I can't believe he had the fucking balls to attend in the first place. He's lucky he didn't end up buried alive with the officers in order to be their servant in the afterlife.

That's because patriotism was still a thing, back then.

we know we live in Aldous Huxley's new world when you say "Schumer" and I think of Amy Schumer the feminist fat cow who want to make female stand up a thing.

you do know they're related right

so close

Don't correct your enemies when they make a mistake.

I agree, the US is no longer a fact based nation. The US is now just a based nation.

but at least you get to be the good goy

I'm sure there's no mention what so ever of the effect of stop and frisk, the jew slum lords kicking out as many black people as they possible can and the changing demographics of the city in general over the past 25 years (ie. it's all rich people and poor people in their rent control apartments). No shit crimes gonna go down when you throw all shit people in jail and the cities are now almost exclusively full of rich white people and ((white)) people.

Heh, we've officially become an in real life MMORPG

Yeah sure Chuck, they ride it with a PSD or an goy unobtainable NYC CCW.

We raped them in orifices they didn't even know they had, user.

Massive shillpost.

The first step to really unplugging yourself from their BS is to start doing and thinking the opposite of everything they tell you and inverting all their narratives, so it checks out.

They didn't even sign up because of Germany at all. They signed up to fight gooks, and then Germany declared war on America. The American public was very resistant to the idea of war with Germany. That's why the kikes had to resort to provoking Japan (the Japanese were total idiots for taking FDR's bait), so that Japan would attack America, America would declare war on Japan, thus forcing America and Germany into war against each other.

Remember that at the time, the majority of white Americans were of German descent and German was the second most commonly spoken language in America.

the biggest actual threat is faggot kikes like schumer and feinstein
getting dual citizens out of government should be the first fight