France elections: Le Pen 'steps aside' as party leader

archive.is/BsUk7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/f3Iiv
twitter.com/mlp_officiel
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-25/marine-le-pen-stands-down-from-national-front/8464796
archive.fo/DA4cZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either this proves controlled op, or, in a happier universe, the person who takes her place is more right-winged than her.

Ahaha, suck it up fools.
You were warned.
Was the Jewish boyfriend not enough of a clue?
Was the "niggers can be French too" not a hint?
Was the kicking of her own father from the party he created with blood, sweat and tears not the final nail in the coffin?
No, because you listen to controlled opposition shills.

checked

Now now, I'm with you, user. But it is not the time to rub salt.

Is she still running or is she leaving the election all together?

All she's doing is leaving FN. She's still in the race.

That wouldn't be difficult.
Translation: So long, and thanks for all the fish :3.

Yeah, apologies for that. It's been frustrating trying to warn anons for the past few months and getting nothing but "Kike", "shill", "defeatist."

Honestly might be a solid strategic move. Her failure won't taint the party, and the party's unpopularity won't harm her as much. I don't really see anybody who was going to vote for her changing their mind because of this.

Doesn't this mean that she can backtrack on party's policies? Trump has been a dissappointment and I don't trust some French bitch to be better.

Most of the things people know about FN are things Le Pen herself said.
Whether she's in the party or not, she'd still be able to backtrack.
She's likely doing this as FN themselves aren't that popular, but Le Pen is.

If she's going to be in government she won't have time to run the party. And this doesn't mean she bowed out of the presidential election, you meat heads. Some of you have 2nd grade reading comprehension.

If we vote in people who know what we want to fix, and they change, that gives us casus belli for future revolution. It's like warning a home intruder that you've got a gun before you blow their face off. Shouldn't really be legally required but they can nail your ass if you don't go through the motions.

How on earth could FN have forced her to adhere to its policies? They have next to no parliamentary representation. If anything this just formalizes the lack of leverage her party would have over her. Plus this move might make ruling easier. We've seen how much minority opposition can tar up the works. It's likely fated to failure, but it'll fail because it didn't go far enough, not because fascism. And people will see, the leftists won't be peaceful during that term.

Where does it say she left the FN? Stepping down as party leader isn't the same as leaving the party.

That's mostly what I was confused about. She made it this far and then gave up? Didn't sound right.

She got there on the back of grass roots FN party workers, now _Ms_ Le Pen has stabbed them in the back.
How can you trust such a person?

Similar thing as with Farage, Le Pen is the star. This is why they need to get their legislative game to compete. She has no chance at winning round 2. Focus on getting wins in Assembly. Get an anti-EU coalition going too. Look how many votes anti-EU candidates got, they dwarf cuckarons vote.

Didn't Farage drop out after he won?

Farage resigned after Brexit referendum.

Fake news you fucking retard. How are you this late? This was confirmed a lie 3 days ago.

Why do you lie?

We're staring at the possible total destruction of all western civilization in the next few decades if we don't do some serious shit right now. I don't have to trust Le Pen to know that getting her into office to help dismantle the EU is more important than holding true to some abstract ideal.

Ok, but was the alternative? Who were the french people supposed to vote for? At least she would halt the immigration and prepare to leave the EU.

Sure, this is the answer every time some controlled op pulls the wool over voters' eyes.
In theory you're right.
In practice nothing will change.
But I welcome Le Pen winning, just so you can see what us agedfags have seen dozens of times in the past.

If you want to give voting a shot then of course Le Pen.

Promises promises.
Then they win and it's "well, let's not be hasty."
etc.
Pissing in the wind.
Bows and arrows against the lightning.
The most disturbing thing is her statement
"above all partisan issues."
I mean what the flying fuck is that supposed to mean other than "thanks for the support but now I've got political leverage with the elite, I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want to line my own nest."
Well, I hope that I'm proven wrong.

In the end, we all die anyways. Your suggestion is to give up and abandon the only option that holds a sliver of a possibility to aid in the preservation of western civilization.

So fuck you. Fuck off right back to whatever shitty little hole you crawled out of. You're not being a realist. You're being a defeatist and a pessimist, and no matter how many times you reword your tactics or evade bans will it ever be any less apparent that you're just another salty cunt.

no one cares about you trumpcuck, move on.

Generally when you dont lead a party anymore, youre no longer its candidate. At least in say, Canada.

-→

Look how emotional you're getting.
Because you know I'm right.
And having a realistic outlook isn't "defeatism."
Which part of "I hope she wins" did you not understand?
I hope she wins, but I understand that it will change nothing.
As you will see.
As we see with Trump.

Are you saying that the Daily Telegraph is not a reliable source?
One of the most esteemed newspapers in the UK?

Pull bets yes/no?

How can you be a President and lead a party in politics?

Marine Le Pen has announced that she is temporarily stepping down as her party's leader.

Mr Le Pen has officially been kicked out of the FN byhis daughter, but he bizarrely remains honorary president of the party and a Minister of the European Parliament.

you haven't spent a very long time in blighty have you boy.

Nice one MATfag

I'm not sure what you're asking me.
But sure, I'm probably a Kike, I'm criticizing a protected celeb right?

It's considered a "real" newspaper.

No idea what a MATfag is.
If you have a source showing that these stories are fake, go ahead and post it.

Hey now that's interesting.
But her children aren't Mischlings because she isn't Jewish.
And as an astute anti-Semite, you are surely aware that Judaism is matrilineal.

Ah forget that last post man.
I didn't realize it was this bad.
Good article about them here in the Times of Israel.

Anons here have grown retarded as the years go on. They forget basic principles like "women should never lead" and that euro nations are cucked. Reversal of policy will not change thinga. Not in the EU, not in the US, not anywhere. The only thing left to clear away these terrible shitty policies is war. Your kosher electee is nothing more than a puppet for the kikes to control. France esepcially is too far gone to even begin to THINK that policies can change things.

Do you think she had the boys mutilated in the traditional way?
I mean you'd think she would go the whole hog to prove how Jewish she could be, given that her status as a Goy nearly cost the relationship back in 2008?
archive.fo/f3Iiv

Are you suggesting her father might take her place as a party leader?

Yes, this was after he has done something that proved to be good for the country, he had little risk when he stepped out as party leader, Marine is a different case though, I wonder what Macron thinks of this as this is a very unpredictable move.

i'm calling fake news until there's a video of her saying it, or at least an official anouncement from the party

The youngsters here don't know what happens to real right-wing candidates if they get within 10 miles of any kind of power.
In Europe they are snuffed, plain and simple.
Car crash at high speed, drunk or on drugs, gay sex material found in the trunk of course (to prevent martyrdom.)
In other words if Le Pen presented any risk at all of causing problems for the elite, she would already be dead.
But you can't tell these young guys, they know everything, you're just a "defeatist", or a "kike shill" because… this time it's gonna be different and what do you know, you old fart.

Farage never wanted to lead a party as such, he was in it for Brexit and just Brexit.

Which makes me wonder even more why Marine resigned as party leader, even if it's just temporary.

Fejk njews. Sage.

twitter.com/mlp_officiel

FAKE NEWS

well, that was a good trolling judging by how many people has bought it

The popular explanation is that she wants to attract votes from those who find the FN objectionable.
That doesn't make much sense to me, the implication is that those floating voters are just going to forget she was the FN leader a few hours ago?

guys, the MSN is playing you. She's
Temporarily
Stepping down as the party's leader, mostly for PR to get as much votes from her competitors as possible. She isn't leaving, and she isn't dropping out.

And which Tweet says the news is fake?
Post it and translate it you lazy fuck.

Also I'm sure the messaging and day to day operations of the party itself would be better handled by the person not running for office. Although this looks like fake news considering there's no announcement on her twitter.

OP's article has as source a tweet of hers, there's no tweet saying that

Don't call me lazy when you can't even read, moron

Stop putting your sentences on single lines. This isn't some messenger app.

Why do you lie?
OP's source is BBC news citing a statement made to French TV

I will write any way I want you piece of shit.

Yeah? What so weird about this. She already declared she wants to be "a president for everyone" not associated with just one party. It's just a PR stunt.

So what makes you think her "deport Muslims and stop immigration" isn't a PR stunt?
What makes you think she doesn't just tell every group what they want to hear then?

He's probably a phoneposter

Well in general in order to get elected you usually have to stand for something- even Trudeau stood for weed

Yes, people are that stupid, especially those "floating voters" who haven't decided yet on whom they will vote.

Remember, we are talking about Frenchmen, not Americans or Brits.
French are typically a little more politically savvy. We will see soon enough.

By the way you lazy piece of shit. Image related.

Risky move It could pay off, the cuck Macron calls himself an independent this will steal his thunder

Best thing to do considering the medial assault on her over the FN.
Now she has a moire realistic chance to win, albeit still a small one.

My guess is that the Jews have told her they can get her in, but only if she leaves the FN, which will be crushed and scattered to the four winds after the election.

She's still running, it seems, but trying to attract the widest possible amount of voters in the coming runoff.

Because there's no proof of that. Even in this case, she didn't lie about anything. She said she wants to be president for everyone so she left her leadership as a symbolic gesture for that. If anything it proves she isn't just throwing words to the wind but goes with what she claims. Gotta respect that.

Jews hold all the keys to power right now if Le Pen will buy France five more years then it would be a worthwhile trade. Nothing short of the complete annihilation of the Jewish race in our countries will solve the demographic dilemma so until then we must buy time.

There's a great broadcast on the subject by Dr. Pierce. Unfortunately it seems to have been scrubbed from the internet and I'm struggling to find a transcript with a cursory search, it's titled The Club if anybody is interested.

Yeah, as opposed to promises of MORE immigration. Le Pen was the only choice, that's what I'm saying. To be against her when EVERY other candidate was beyond cucked is ridiculous.

How can you be president for the left-wing and still hold reactionary values and policies? It isn't possible.
So she is lying one way or another.

Or it delays what is needed by 5 years and by then the point of no return has passed.
The Kikes only have to keep the frog boiling for so long and then it couldn't leave the pot even if it wanted to.

Seemed easy to find, but you're right. It's been done in on archive.org.
Can probably find an archive on bit torrent.

No one is saying to vote for anyone else.

(checked)

2016 was the biggest ruse of known history.

It turns out that things are business as usual. Kike puppet leading US government. Kike puppet navigating Brexit. Kike puppet sabotaging Frexit.

Gas all the fucking kikes right now. No time for a racewar.

UNCOORDINATED NATURAL SUPREMACY 2017-BEYOND

Wew. Back to the 90s with you, Karnposter.
HNGH HNGH HNGH HNGH

Every time

Agreed about the ruse.
It's wrist-slittingly depressing to see anons promoting Theresa fucking May as if she is right-wing.
It's like the pain of accepting we have been had on a massive scale is simply too much for the ego to bear, so it creates a false reality more comforting, safer, to quote Dr. Eldon Tyrell, a pillow for the emotions.

It is. When you are president you are president for and of the whole country. Right-wing, left-wing, moderates. You can support ideals of one group over another but in ideal world, you're president that tries to make whole country benefit, including each citizen no matter their political views.

Sure, we don't live in an ideal world but I think the whole thing at the very least is a nice gesture, rather than some ominous sign some tinfoils and shitposters ITT try to present it as.

Politicians don't do "nice gestures."
The idea that they do is childish and insulting to adult minds.

"Above partisan considerations" sounds pretty NatSoc to me. People before politics, do what works rather than stubbornly sticking to abstract principles.

The idea that they don't is actually insulting and shows blatant lack of common sense. Oh sure, they don't do it out of just being nice, thus my mention earlier that it is a PR stunt but even if you look at it from the calculating, jaded side of things - nice gestures may often make a wonderful tool and to ignore such because it can be seen as nice would be retarded.

Now you're just moving the goalposts.
And every post with the little barb at the end.
You're a shill, transparently so.

There's no goal, you just go with "this cannot be" and make an appeal to "adult minds" and so on, as if your judgement on what is reasonable would be the ultimate one. I state your reasoning is flawed and tell you why. The fact you cannot comprehend that something can be seen as a nice gesture and people can do things that are good while serving some political purpose at the same time is on you.

Going for "you're a shill" is a copout at this point, and quite hypocritical given your accusation of barbs.

This totally doesn't seem suspicious whatsoever. I'm sure she has a perfectly legitimate reason for stepping down in the middle of an election for the fucking presidency. :^)

It's some kind of ballsy chess move

(checked)
Chess move confirmed.

What the fuck is she doing?

French election: Marine Le Pen stands down from National Front party ahead of May 7 vote
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-25/marine-le-pen-stands-down-from-national-front/8464796
archive.fo/DA4cZ

>The move is seen as an attempt by Ms Le Pen to broaden the appeal of her campaign beyond the far-right base of her party.

How?
How does the party benefit from this?

My immediate thoughts were "she's been threatened".
If not, she planned to do this from the beginning.

This makes it a bit more likely that she'll be elected, which I shouldn't have to explain what's good about that for the party.

Like I said, you move the goalposts.
First you said it was a "nice gesture", then after this was pointed out to be naive and childish thinking, you simply moved the goalposts to "something which will be perceived as being a nice gesture, even though it is completely cold and calculated" (paraphrasing), in effect confirming what I initially wrote while claiming to refute it.
There is no flaw in my reasoning.

The majority of people that jump to such conclusions over things like this are either low IQ Non-whites panicking, or legit shills trying to demoralize/D&C

How though?
Is she viewed as extremist?

Holy fucking shit, this thread

French user here, let me explain. There's a law in France, forbidding a politician to have multiple roles, being French pres. and FN pres. is one of them. It was exactly what happened when Sarkozy had to resign of the RPR before becoming French pres.

Understood ?

here's the video of Marine earlier when she said that she's leaving the leading place, not the party nor the race, you faggots.

>>>/oven/

What's wrong with stopping to be a party leader so you can focus on being the president

That's so fucking retarded. Fix your system France

Thank you. I was starting to panic. However we all know she can't win statistically, this still hurt.

The polls also said Trump was going to lose in a landslide.
Stop trusting the polls.

Nigger, suck a cock. We have the fucking actual VOTES now. It is mathematically impossible for her to win.

Learn how to read, dipshit.

women aren't competent leaders

The (((media))) is cheering about this

Che?

The election votes themselves?
How?

Also news polls are notoriously biased. It's there to demoralise and make sure the sheep are herded to the right party.

Oddly not one (((news story))) I heard on radio driving home explained this. Gee…

The party is viewed as extremist, her being solo means she can garner more votes from moderates.

Why is having borders "extremist"?
What fucking planet am I on?

It's 2017, you fucking bigot.

Thanks for the explanation. At least someone knows their stuff.

Holla Forums is becoming dumber.

Are you retarded, mate.

Come the fuck on.

Ha!
The FN cannot be tainted anymore than it is. They have 40 YEARS of propaganda against them. Many of the French see the FN as literal nazis.
This is not America either where failure disqualifies you from further attempts… The French are all about doing things wrong, and electing other losers doing things wrong to spite the guy doing things right.

it's clearly a muh PR move but pretty useless at this point
people who called her a nazi last friday aren't going to stop just because of something like this
whatever

nice copypasta faggot.

confirmed for not from here
reported

It must make you sick that any real non-jew user can still post here, despite (((you))) and you hasbara team's best efforts to turn Holla Forums into a laughing stock endlessly shilling for every one of ZOGs puppets in world politics.

Yet still we resist (((you))) jews

kek

of course it's fucking sinead saying the spamming the same shit in every thread

shut the fuck up sinead you stupid schizo cunt. the world is fucking round

Can you believe that at one time us jews were really quite worried about what effect chan culture; Holla Forums especially, had on our move to total control of the West, but a few millions spent on astroturfing every thread with our wonderful jewish operatives and voila, almost every thread, every day shilling for every neo-con zionist jew puppet in politics

Yeah so she can focus on her campaign for President. This isn't her quitting that.

Shut the fuck up Sinead. The earth is round and CPS should take your children.

What's up Moishe. Still angry that there are a few non-jew anons still here?

We can;t leave every comment to you and your teams of jewish hasbara non-stop shilling for every globalist neocon kike in world politics, otherwise this place would be as bad as Breibart/ TRS/Dailystormer and Rebel Media

Spoiler: she doesn't have any children :^)
Yes, she refers to her "son" being present off-screen in many videos but there's never any evidence, not even a quick shot with the face blurred. The audio of the "boy" that you do hear seems to be a younger child and sounds very much like stock audio.
Also how is the sound of her kid bleeding into the audio stream when she uses professional microphones?
Occam's razor says she has no son but pretends to in order to play the "mother" role and win status in WN.
Either this or the kid is mixed race and CAN'T be shown.

If you're right, thank christ. I shudder to think that any child would be subjected to having such a deranged mother.

Not sure why you're posting jewish propaganda against Sinead

Anyway, why do you and your team of jewish hasbara polute every single thread every single day mass reporting anyone that doesn't fall for your non-stop shilling for every grotesque neocon zionist puppet in world politics.

Isn't Holla Forums supposed be against this sort of thing.

You've got all the MSM, Breibart, Dailystormer, TRS, Rebel Media.

Can't you leave just one website where you jews don;t control the narrative?

Holy shit.
It's like the caricature comes to life.
she is actually trying to have us believe that Renegade Radio isn't running partners of the aforementioned, lol

She use "my son" as ammo constantly. It's inhuman.

Still not sure why you kikes are so openly boasting about shitting up/pol/ with your endless shilling for ZOG.

What's Sinead done to upset you, apart from being right about Trump, Le Pen, Wilders and all the neocon kikes you jews push and promote on here

talking about yourself in third person again?
not healthy

It's hilarious.
They are using a set list of buzzwords and tactics, which seem to be pulled from a couple of sides of A4 split into "words to use to fit in on Holla Forums" and "words to accuse anyone who identifies you of being, in order that Holla Forums will take your side and the user will be out-grouped".
Combine with some Reddit spacing and the word "Kike" "-schlomobergstein" every other sentence and you have what you see above, the controlled opposition defender.

Translate: p…please mod, notice my plight, I am but a humble Jewish shill trying to defend my controlled opposition operatives.
Please ban, please ban, please ban these monsters.
Just go, before you piss me off and I unload my Sinead cache.

RIP jorg hader. Bet all the young dudes dont even know austria elected a bad goy party in the 90's. Guess who got in a car crash right after

Nice user, good to see an old school nationalist in the thread.
THIS is what happens to real nationalists when they get near the handles of power.
The fact that Marine is being endorsed by various Kike factions and isn't hiding in fear of her life is the only word to the wise that the old school needs.

And they did the usual "he was drunk and on his way to a gay orgy" post mortem defilement and martyr prevention.
In fact Haider was a teetotaler, confirmed by all who knew him.

Haider was a faggot

So, is this a bad thing or a non-issue? I haven't really been following the French elections considering how retarded "le madam president XD" sounded and how pozzed that country was already.

wew lad

impotent (desperate) PR move
it doesn't make any difference anyway
FN holds no power and president Le Pen would be politically isolated

These anons should've known better than to have women in politics. Oh well, shame to see those who claim to revel in painful truths recoil from a legitimate painful truth.

Thank you.

Just like the Dutch nationalist that got killed years before Wilfers seriously got into politics.