How long are the mods going to let Holla Forums just shit all over our board? The cancer grows worse every day...

How long are the mods going to let Holla Forums just shit all over our board? The cancer grows worse every day. You can't have a single thread where they don't ruin it by sperging about their bullshit. Killjoy normalfags every last one of them. Do your fucking jobs for once.

But user, you don't understand, they're just stating their opinions. We can't ban them for thaaaaat.

Then the Holla Forumslacks in question say the board's always been like this and you're just triggered

This is Holla Forumschan don't like it ?
leave
>>>/4chan/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/sjw/

Report submitted!
[ Close window ] [ Return ]

Funny how they always bitch about revisionist history, when they're the biggest users of it.

I don't mind "what are some games that let me kill niggers/faggots/jews v" threads, but they should stop slinging "muh degeneracy" on other boards in unrelated threads.

this
Some people were discussing steam sales and the whole thing devolved into pol shitposting calling other people jews or shitskins

It's really going overboard

No nigger. This is Holla Forums. Take your normalfag ass back to Holla Forums and stop fucking dragging your tiresome shit into our threads.

Holla Forums dindu nuffin

If you say anything bad about Holla Forums, or name the Holla Forums, you're a kike marxist lefty libtard shill jew kike communist marxist shill.

I never see Holla Forums shitting on the board.
I only see you shitting on the board constantly. Complaining about Holla Forums as if jokes about racial stereotypes are uncommon and scandalous.

That was definitely not derailed by Holla Forums
half the userbase here will call you a shill for wanting to talk about steam.

fuck off fag, I bet your the same fag who got his #getniggersoutofgames thread of whatever deleted

This
we didn't do anything you are just being triggered Holla Forums

Were you there? It was Holla Forums.
It was literally just political shitslinging left and right with typical poltalk

E3 and summer have brought along some really nasty abd rude users. I like weebshit so what you fucking normalfags leave my board.

Eh, political discussions on a video game board are cancer, but it probably improved that thread.

if you don't like Holla Forums, you should go back to cuckchan

I'm not even saying this ironically at this point, you'd find better company there if you're getting triggered THIS hard by people who think that gassing jews is an honorable thing to do

good day and observe my digits

Kill yourself

I like how obviously not from here you goons show yourself to be when you think that using "jew" or "shill" means Holla Forums.

I'm getting sick of seeing this fucking word plastered all over my Holla Forums.

It's not ok when gog does it, it's not ok steam does it either. "Hey guys look at this sale pls buy from here" threads are absolute cancer.

You and your false-flagging spam needs to get off of this fucking website.
Holla Forums doesn't own the fucking board, and they aren't shitposting all over the site like you.

Go back to /n/ and go force the "cumskin" meme some more.

huh

Holla Forums would be unable to shit up the board if anti-Holla Forums wasn't here, anti-Holla Forums would be unable to shit up the board if Holla Forums wasn't here.
The only reason threads get derailed is because you guys fight with each other.
Since you guys are not going to be mature and will still shitfling at each other, only solution would be to purge one side. But which one should be purged?

Holla Forums is okay, they just need to ease up on the whole "everything is political" thing.
assuming it's not just rogue shitposters, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, or some other thing masquerading as Holla Forums
Pic related pretty nicely sums up how I feel about Holla Forums crossposting on here.

this tbh fam

What is shill and what isn't a shill? Can't we fucking talk about anything without using the word shill? Jesus christ asshole, fuck off, you're cancerous as fuck.

It's not that. It's that Holla Forumsfags are largely post-2011 users who don't remember what chans used to be like. We just want a time before stormfront invaded /new/ and tumblr invaded Holla Forums. But you're all a bunch of newfags who don't even realize your board is the result of an invasion and attempts to quarantine it. You are literally the same as bronies. You think you're hated for your "controversial" opinions in a community that has traditionally posted gore and cp in attempts to scare off normalfags and newfags. In fact, the decline of that tradition happened right about the time you fags invaded. In short, you're just autistic normalfags, and that's why you're annoying and hated.

Both. But calling out their bullshit doesn't make you one of them.

I'd say that blatant store advertisements are shilling.

I hate to just give them the board to shit all over, but in the end, I think struggling just encourages them.
Maybe the best thing is to ignore them and hope they will stop being such attention whores.

At some point they will then see they are not offending anybody and then get bored and assimilate.
Or maybe it will just be typical imageboard shit and people will keep fighting over stupid things forever.

I'm conflicted.

On the one hand, Holla Forums will burn any fucking thread to the ground and then salt the earth if even a single post in it doesn't perfectly align with their hivemind ideologies. On the other hand, I'm worried that if Holla Forums does fuck off, all the redditors will feel comfortable here and we're going to become a safe-space hugbox where you get banned for saying the word "nigger" just like on halfchan. There's really no way to win.

Yeah, because that worked out so well on halfchan. Its not like that place got completely conquered by identity politics or anything.

You have to go back.

I don't talk about my fucking politics here. I don't fight with Holla Forums either but something has to be done. It gets worse and worse every day. They hate vidya, anime, and every other thing our fucking culture is about and they shit up every thread that bothers their delicate sensibilities. They are quintessential normalfags and they are killing this board and a lot of others.

This is a good lesson to take to any thread.
You don't owe anyone a response. You can just be in the middle of an argument with 20 anons and drop it and in 2 hours nobody will give a fuck. It's the beauty of anonymity, for fuck's sake, use it.

Holla Forums make up your mind do you want us or sjws ?

You wouldn't have that problem with newfags if you were willing to be extremely unwelcoming and xenophobic towards them like /a/, but this board is a gigantic spoonfeeding trough, so that will never happen.

I want a place to talk that has neither. Choosing between either is like choosing between ebola and aids

The solution is to do what we did before. Call everyone niggerfaggots without instantly devolving into threads about how much we hate niggers and faggots. Or how offensive it is to call people niggers and faggots, as the group that won halfchan would have us do.

Identity politics run completely counter to "chan culture." Holla Forumsfags think they're so different from tumblr, but both are just identity politics loving faggots.

You think you're the only opponents of SJWs, but you're not. You're only promoting the core philosophy that drives them, identity politics.

This. Lurking moar was our most important rule.

You used up your credit for what little "help" you rendered long ago. Get with the program here or fuck off.

I dont want any kind of politics on my videogame board. Its just a simple hobby its that too much to fucking ask

Good way of putting it. I want only video games, and the normalfags who get offended by them because it goes against their world views that they want to force on others should fuck off.

Video games are nothing more than entertainment. Trying to make them about politics misses the point completely.

We want you on your board, and we want you to stay there unless you dig up something immediately relevant, like proof that X game/platform/accessory is actually an NSA backdoor.

Holla Forums wouldn't have any right to exist otherwise, since its content is on every other board.

Doesn't Holla Forums hate immigration and invasions by a foreign entity? Seems a bit hypocritical to try to turn Holla Forums into another politics board.

classic fear mongering, we can defend ourselves faggot fuck off.

In addition to simply knowing how to not take the bait and knowing to tell people to fuck off, /a/ also has diligent hotpoc meidos who actually do their jobs though

That and there aren't nearly as many normalfags who watch anime as there are those who play vidya