Eric Clanton Officially Being Investigated

CLAMPING CLANTON
And now the reward of all the hard work is starting to come to fruition. At the very least, I doubt he will be at the Coulter event. And if he is, he will have a huge target on him by cops and Chad Nationalists.

goldengatexpress.org/2017/04/23/berkeley-police-investigate-alumnus-connection-to-rally-assault/

archive.is/ed7Ws

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp1wZQLStZs
twitter.com/infinitechan
archive.is/l2DOZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good job men!

Bump

nice

At first I read this as Eric Clapton and was like wtf.

Jail his ass and let the niggers rape it.

Why. Does. This. Feel. So. Good.???

"Former" lel. They know this turd is toxic outside of the bay area nutjobs.

Fuck Berkeley. I can't wait until it burns.

>>>Holla Forums

And now he's going to see what it's like to depend on others for his well-being. I doubt daddy and mommy are going to pay for his shit after this. Their home and names have been all over social media and the internet in general.
He is probably going to get evicted from his little shack and move in to a punk house with heroin addicts and whores. He's going to get a nice taste of communism.

Praise Kek for justice.

You are either a complete idiot or a shill. He greentexted a shitty situation then said Berkeley should burn.

Why not both?

wouldn't be surprised since the mayor is literally a BAMN member and the cops are probably in his little group too. I also hope it burns, along with all of California.

Still here?
Back to your containment board sock-puppets.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

What is that music user?

It's a positive development that he's under investigation.

But Holla Forums is here to spread black-pills all the same…

can't other department handle it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fp1wZQLStZs
someone else embedded it in another thread so I can't do it here.

cheers, catchy tune

When you pick beef with random people who agree with the board's ideology, low-effort post, and direct us to leftypol, you kind of make yourself look like the crazy one with no logical backing. If you have a complaint with what he said after being informed it was sarcasm, why don't you tell us what it is? Is it that we shouldn't have any doubts about the system coming through for us? That's the only angle I can possibly think of for you shill calling for that, the best case. And that would demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension, along with your posts demonstrating your lack of writing abilities.

You're filtered.

Oh that must be hard for him, not being able to attention whore under his real name.

Lets see how tolerant he is of fags and "POC" when he is getting it up his clenched ass.

Still good job.

Is he going to be the bitch for the nigger gangs, or is he going to go to Aryan Nation for protection, and be their bitch.
And by 'bitch' I mean spit-roasted sperm receptacle.

They mean covering up. The mayor of Berkeley is an antifa terrorist.

Until we see an arrest report or a public official go on record nothing is "officially" happening. This could just be damage control to get the pressure taken off.

Exactly. As soon as this cools off it will all be forgotten. They wont do anything with out being forced to.

Golden gate express seems like a shit local rag, but his name will be popping up in search engines with that article for years. So it's actually a big deal, despite the fact that nobody probably reads it.

Ban anime and OP is a homosexual.

post his dating profile. I want to laugh.

Is this a bot or just a shitty night-shift shariablue turd.

meme.

…what?

He left out violent coward with poor impulse control that lacks critical thinking skills.

Well since Berkeley pd is investigating I garuntee nothing will happen to him at all

Hahahah, tell me this is a joke. pls

flash of lightning, Elaine…
Clapton's son's death wasn't an accident: it was a typical sacrifice to the gods of the entertainment industry.

Berkeley cops are literally antifa you moron.

I think that means he fucks chimps.

we have a twitter account? like as a board? I was unaware.

Maybe, but even if the local cops there can't or wont do anything, it still sends a strong message to the violent leftists.

Your not on 4chan. You need to go back.

it's a joke nigger. the article says that we have a board twitter. I was unaware we were a "we" or that we had a twitter for the board.

Story ?

This triggers me too much

twitter.com/infinitechan

The best part is that his social media says that, as a sociologist, his focus is on the criminal justice system. Well, I guess he'll have plenty of time to study the criminal justice system while jamal and tyrone tear him a new asshole.

And if anyone finds out what he's in for, there won't be a single damn prison gang willing to take him in and offer him protection.

anyone put a monetary bounty on his head yet?

Basically a bisexual, but you only fuck people if they read books.

I'm pretty sure this one is a boss fight from one of the older SMT or Persona games.

I hope this post has been helpful.

HA HA HA

The guy's just a beta bitch. Not even a professor, just a roleplaying garduate student. Reminds me of this guy.

There's a huge disconnect between patrol cops and the mayor. The mayor is a progressive spic with ties to radical leftist groups that are anti-white, anti-west and anti-Trump. This doesn't just automatically prove every other belief you have.

Lots of people want to be 'le face of le anonimos forum'

while it is probably him, i still think the eyes of bikelock fag and eric seem different, eric's are squintier in every picture. the shoes and backpack match are what sold me on it

Fuck it, even if it isn't him; hang him anyway. Teach the cowards a lesson that it isn't wise to cover up le face for proper identification. Win win in my book. Sppoks them, takes one down, and even if the real "bad guy" remains- their safe space is shortened that much more. Public opinion is swaying towards the cause on this one

Clapton's son's death was never even claimed as an accident. Him and his wife were high on coke and the kid fell off the balcony. He should be in prison.

Oh he's gonna be all kinds of non binary if he gets into the Northern California prison system.His shit is going to look like an old computer punch card.

Eric Clapton was redpilled af.

i wonder what eric would say if he saw the state of Great Britain today

This is clearly ironic. I've saw one part of his lecture, and he is the typical pretentious over compensating pseudo intellectual. If that quote is him, then he is trying to display, by not using "intellectual language" that racists are stupid. That is the level of reasoning we are up against…

Don't be so sure. He was still defending Powell as recently as 2007.

archive.is/l2DOZ

I would have killed to be in the same situation as him, and yet he advocates for more shit to ruin the prosperity of working class whites.
I hate commie so goddam much.

fuck off autistic torpedo

I've always wondered about that- I get if you're being paid by some soulless corporation by the post they'd have a self-defeating policy against slurs, but when you are on a board explicitly to infiltrate it and shill an ideology shouldn't you post whatever is necessary? Or is writing wrongthink words like kike nigger and faggot actually beyond their ability?

The singer eric clapton gives lectures?

Billy Clanton and both McLaury brothers were killed. Ike Clanton claimed that he was unarmed and ran from the fight, along with Billy Claiborne. Eric Clanton hits people with bicycle locks

He was drunk, he wouldn't have consciously decided to use "intellectual language" or not.

I feel you Komrade-user!