Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

Entire U.S. Senate to go to White House for North Korea briefing

(((Reporting by Patricia Zengerle; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)))

https:// mobile.reuters. com/articl e/idUSKBN17Q1LR?il=0

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/us-lying-about-russian-and-chinese-troop-movements-near-north-korea/ri19668
youtube.com/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU
yo
youtube.com/watch?v=2_ImGZ8NyFA
youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4
aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/envoy-threatens-syria-military-action-170407181709711.html
businessinsider.de/russia-warns-of-real-war-with-us-in-syria-as-west-threatens-sanctions-2017-4?r=UK&IR=T
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russia-us-relations-worst-since-cold-war-kremlin-putin-donald-trump-syria-bombing-missile-strike-a7677956.html
archive.is/6lJYq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>oy vey goyim, look at these satellite images of Nork Death Camps!

im sure there is nothing to worry about. its probably about how NK is gonna change their ways and become our ally

FPBP

I wouldn't doubt it.

Anime should be banned and Op is a homosexual.

Nope, prepare your butts for Asian land war.

Is this a bot?

OP I'm saging you because of the way you broke your link
all you have to do is remove the https:// http://

Probably, report it.

We should not condemn them All because Hatred of the Few. Some of them can become good citizens and brothers. I think the 1488 thing is quite silly honestly.

Reported.

I agree very intelligent comment.

There have been reports of overuse of violence from American soldiers in Kandahar, Afghanistan. I don't agree with this kind of behavior and no white nationalist should.

Well, at least NK rapefugees won't be flooding Europe this time.

Interesting news Original Poster. We are on the verge of American Imperial Expansion.

The question is, will Russia drop the bomb

Global report. Kill all jews.

Every last kike must, not just will, but must die.

Anime should not be banned.

Not All Jews are bad, some might be. It's important that we don't hate All Jews. Important to remember some Muslims pretends to be Jews and do Evil in their name.

Every Jew must die, and 4chan started with /a/ so this wizard is correct

I hate their seed, and every last one will be killed, down to the child.

Next your gonna say not all niggers.
We hate Jews because they are a threat as a race.
The only solution is complete marginalization followed by extermination down to the child.

I often seed many movie torrent. Killing all torrents, even new ones sounds harsh.

It's a bot, don't take the bait.

Yay, the word of the day is Chinese room.
When your handler reads these logs know that they have caused a Jew families death tonight.

FUCK YOU, OP!

THAT SHIT DOES NOT NEED A BAZILLION BREAKS, JESUS!

I just take shitty threads, shills, and boots directly out on Jewish families in my town.
Every shit thread, shill, and bot post results directly in pain and death in the Jewish community.

African-American is somtime very bad. Jews have suffer extermination, 6 million in holocaust. Marginal solutions is helpful provided there is economic support.

Reported

Bet sure to download all the TRUTH you can before falling victim again to more Jewish LIES, LIES, LIES!!!

https:// www.mediafire.com/?oon472d8rkjdkx7

he Media Is Lying About Russian Troops Massing on the Border With North Korea

Russian troops massing on the border with North Korea are about as real as Harry Potter's magic wand. The entire North Korea "crisis" is manufactured hogwash

We keep trying to warn you but you never listen, do you?
"Escalation" with North Korea isn't real. It's a distraction.

The following is the exact text that was not allowed to post: "The same media that told you a mighty American armada is anchored off the Korean Peninsula is now claiming that Russia is massing troops on the border with North Korea, and Chinese bombers are on high alert and making "unusual moves".

You're being lied to in the most spectacular and hilarious ways."

For whatever reason, the server refused to post that! I can't figure out why, but it took numerous attempts, and I narrowed it down to that exact text that would not post. VERY ODD!
At any rate, I have repeatedly stated that I think America's hype on North Korea was at least partially fake. Maybe it is entirely fake!

russia-insider.com/en/us-lying-about-russian-and-chinese-troop-movements-near-north-korea/ri19668

No I mean really, your posting has resulted in me cutting their brake lines when I get home.
You caused this

Handling Chinese and American relations is good for Jews. Many Jews died in China, many families due to Americans. No logs to be found.

See your just syntax parsing.
It's obvious that you are just a Chinese room.

And again, a Jewish family will suffer for this heresy.

Reminder to filter the bot by ID+, to also filter the posts of morons who keep on responding to it.

Chines language very ancient and complex. Few will master it, Americans have problems.

Human self-awareness is very old and complex. Many Turing complete machines will have difficulty with it :^)

Do we American have self awareness to the threats of Fascism? Trump is the Solution. Complex machines is the product of Turing like equations, difficult to grasp. Israel is old and complex.

Fulfordtards get out.

Polite sage for off-topic.

Lock the doors
Release the gas

date?

JUST

reminder
Optimal way:
youtube.com/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU
Retard way:

yo ut ube(DOT)c om/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU
Learn for once, faggots

What if this is "the old switcheroo?"
"Today, we're going to talk about Pizza, and nobody is leaving until I get the answers I want. This is going to be yuge."

This country can't survive getting involved in any sort of war right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU is optimal.
sage for off topic

This is just another war to keep the masses attention. More soldiers will die in a far away country so we won't focus on the complete takeover of our own

It isn't.

said no one

Man, it is one thing to make excuses. This is sad.

Found the Jew.

it will always be in a far away country because America is not the place for war. other countries ruin their countries with war and America helps but we dont do that here

I don't recall zog wars being part of Trump's election promises.

Trips confirm

The election is over kiddo, you can stop fantasizing now.

Boomers and kikes close to him disagree.

(((>>9792918)))
(((>>9792927)))
(((>>9792958)))
It sure is MAT in here

Why would Russian troop mass on the NoKo border? They have trade relations and sell NoKo arms. And the Russian documentaries about the norks have a warm and brotherly feel.
If anything they would be massing to shoot down US planes if such need arises.

The REAL reason is because the kikes are afraid Kim will sell nukes to Iran.

You reminded me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=2_ImGZ8NyFA

The fact they just recycled Sonichu is fucking incredible to me.

Nevar 4get

I want to see Pyongyang being blown up at night.
Fuck gooks

Why are you faggots so afraid of war? Grow a fucking pair, become a man, fight for your nation. We didn't become a supreme nation by being pussies.

nuclear proliferation is something that actually threatens us, pansy

Global reported.

DoD shill plz go

user it's not that we're afraid of war. We just want to make sure we're not going to war for (((them))).

Well at least you gave up on the foolish idea of trying to fit in to shill.

why would I try to fit in, it's my opinion.

And your opinion is wrong. kys.
(I hate opinion fags because they always say something is ok because it's an opinion, not realizing that opinions are formed based off of knowledge one gathers in their life, i.e. supposed facts. But if these facts are wrong, their beliefs are on a false premise, i.e. their opinion is false).

Fellate a shotgun

Alright, so what's the deal with the NK sabre-rattling? Normally, it's obviously Shlomo behind these neocon crusades, but Best Korea isn't a threat to the kikes and I don't see how they're even relevant to the kikes' interests. They only pose a threat to SK, and I suppose Japan. And last I checked, the Starcraft Lobby isn't in control of our government.

Personally, I think this one is 100% Trump. He wanted to have some big flashy spectacle of war to make him look "tough" (the boomer cucks love that shit) and make it seem like he finally took out the regime that no one has been able to touch for >60 years. Bread and circuses, so to speak. It's possible that his original plan was to continue attacking Assad, but vocal backlash from his fanbase talked him down, and he decided to pivot to NK instead for the same effect. I'm not sure.

But regardless of who's the architect behind this sabre-rattling, it's not good for us. We don't need another bullshit war. NK isn't our problem. They're China's tumor, and they should have to deal with it instead. NK wouldn't be a joke, regardless of the "over by christmas" bullshit we've heard a million times that the pundits will try to push. It'd be a costly and pointless war, sucking up our resources in the initial regime change, and then during the aftermath and occupation. Just like Afghanistan. Just like Iraq. Just like Vietnam.

Plus, remember, these NKers have been brainwashed for generations now. They will not and cannot assimilate back into a unified Korean culture. They'd be the niggers of east asia. No one will want them. SK won't want to unify. And guess who will be left holding the check? That's right, the good old USA. Who's going to pay for them? Us. Who's going to take in all those "poor north korean refugees??". That's right, us.

can confirm.
My grandparents practically threw a party after Syria, then the MOAB dropped and they were ecstatic. Now with Korea they literally just agree with everything Trump says or I imply he says it's beautiful.

Turned a boomer cuck into a nigger hating man, slowly redpilling them on the JQ. Feels good fam.

The inefficiency is insane

Not all of NK's population are brainwashed. Most only act that way because if they don't they will literally get sent to death camps along with their entire family. Its out of fear they do this. The people you see brainwashed are those living in Pyongyang and other smaller cities. The people in the countryside are the ones who despise Lil' Kim. If anything most of them want a unified Korea because many of them still have family over there.

I really wish to see boomerfags burn to hell.

Best Korea is at war with the kikes ever since they started the whole Israel gig.
Their fear is Kim selling his nukes to Assad.

I'd take Korean refugees over shitskins anyday.

(tbh i'd take none)

US preparing to 'EVACUATE 230,000 Americans from South Korea'

http:// www.express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel

busted

Recommend I have a roofgook to protect me from niggers.-

Those who want unjust wars won't be the ones fighting in them

Nice dubbos

want

I imagine the briefing going on like this:

Look goyim! They're not playing volleyball anymore. See, they were doing that on Sunday, and now they're working on nukes to destroy Israel? You do care about Israel, right? Thank you for authorizing (((kinetic action))).

Now that's an interesting theory. Although if that's the case, why are we only doing anything now? Hasn't NK had nukes for a decade now?

there's an almost total blackout when it comes to NK. We have no idea what the average citizen is like. I think it's utterly foolish to think that these people, who have no had contact with the outside world for over 3 generations, will welcome America as "liberators" with open arms. Wrong. These people will probably fight with more fanatical fervor than even the vietcong or islamic insurgents of iraq. This is the utterly naivety that I was referring to.

Gas the boomers, generation war now.
I fucking hate boomers. To them, geopolitics is nothing but entertainment to consume on TV. They like watching video feeds of explosions and war the same way anyone else might like watching action movies. Part of it is probably ZOG programming and watching action and bloodshed on TV and movies since childhood, but that's no excuse. And worst of all is the fact that they are the ones clamoring for war and calling anyone that doesn't want a pointless war a "pussy faggot", but they're not the ones who will be paying for war through taxes, since they're retiring. And they're not the ones who will be putting their lives on the line for bullshit causes, like our generation would.

And this is a complete non-sequitur, but the idea of ZOG programming us to be good goyim who want to fight in wars just reminded me…
Aren't those highly successful CoD Modern Warfare games all about a theoretical modern war with Russia?
I never played any of them, but I seem to remember this being the case. Hadn't been something I thought about. Could this be part of the reason why many people - even in the millennial/genX age bracket - are so amenable to seeing Russia as the enemy?

My dick can only get so hard, but I can't meme those dreams.

Nice try, scholmo.
Should Trump really start a war against NK he'll lose his remaining support.
Not having more wars was one of the prime reason why people voted for him.

Tbh nobody really knows.
They know how to create weapons-usable uranium, but if they can also produce ICBMs is still something unkown.
They have the capabilities to send satelites into low orbit since a few years ago, so you could assume that by now ICBMs are a possibility too.
But unless lil' Kim wants to show off directly wwhat he has, we can only speculate about it.

One could arrive to the thought that NK, as a servant of China, assumes a position hostile to the strategic partner of the US (natural enemy of the China in global scope), aka Israel.

One could arrive to the thought that NK, as a servant of China, assumes a position hostile to the strategic partner of the US (the US is the de facto enemy of China in global scope), aka Israel.

mfw there has to be a war soon and I cant be drafted because veteran status.
have fun, kids

(((You))) sound like a limp-wristed leftist.

Serving your nation, being a part of battle, blowing up norks, it's fun. I think the war in Iraq was fucked but I got to enjoy killing mudslimes.

Fair point, which is why I don't support war in Syria. However, norks aren't threatening to nuke Israel.

You sound like a fucking faggot who doesn't see glory in killing non-whites. Yeah, that totally makes me a shill. Fuck off and smoke your pot you hippy faggot.

He never said "no more wars" you queer.

Amen.

What's the cut-off age for drafting anyway?

But it's actually the exact opposite situation. The reason we've left NK alone all this time is because China has been protecting them. But it appears that Trump has brokered a deal with China: they'll stop protecting NK and allow Trump to take them out.

Of course, this is actually a good thing for China, since NK is nothing but a parasite sucking away their resources.

there is a federal age limit (i think 42), but each branch has younger age limits. Marine Corps I think is 28 while everyone else is 34-35.
So I guess if we were super desperate, theyd start drafting people as old as 40, but thatll be the day.

wew the youtube norks are getting rowdy

youtube.com/watch?v=8Rx8_vjbXX4

You waited 18 min to ss yourself?

My opinion is I am a faggot. What do you say to that faggot?

is mont paektu really that powerful?

War with North Korea means war with China. And if it isn't war with China, Syria's also a strong ally to NK. And a war with Syria is a war with Russia.
The senate can get fucked.

NK is a Chinese puppet. NK only starets rattling the sabre as a way of tricking the US into parlaying with China and offering concessions for the Chinks to "handle" the NK problem. Trump knows this, and he is baiting the Chinese into overplaying their bluff.

source https:// twitter.com/uriminzok_engl?lang=en

In answer to your question no

I don't usually check dubs…

Obvious Shlomo is obvious

Oh my God yes please. I would re-enlist for that.

Yeah, Israel is our enemy through and through.
All Jews must die to the child.

If best korea gets iraq'd, does that mean worst korea gets pounded by the nork artillery?

I fucking hate Seoul, but I almost feel bad for them

But when you do, you get hitler dubs… and I guess war with china confirmed is what you were saying? fug.

Looks like a nerve was struck.

That meme is fucked up user. How in the the hell do you have a chin for a neck?

Actually, wiping out china wouldn't help ZOG. China is the #1 threat to the west (well, besides jews, but that's an internal insidious threat rather than an overt challenger for superpower status). Once china gets their shit together, we're fucked.

I can only dream user… I can only dream.

A war with China does not benefit the white race

Yes it would. China is a monster that's starting to stir. The only thing holding them back is that they're still somewhat fallen for the meme that is communism. But they're modernizing quickly. They have over a billion people, a high IQ, nukes, and the largest military in the world.

They're not an overt threat right NOW, but they will be in the coming decades.

If I was doing that Iwould be fighting the goverment. Zogbot faggots like you are why we are foreigners in our own country

Inb4 it's nothing as usual, user's and MSM lose their mind speculating about possible military strike. Trump has already said that China would "LOOK IN TO IT"

Which is to say china will remove and replace current NORK leadership with one that will be more of the same without the saber rattling. Trust me it's boringly predicable and was the only "Real" option that the Chinese would accept.

The world has become so gay it hurts.

Jews must be dealt with first, and except for high IQs you could argue that Muslims or Indians have all of the same, both Pakistan and India are nuclear powers as well

Also their standing military size is just large in comparison to the rest of the world since its most countries are at peace, China does not have the agricultural capacity to sustain their population and a large military in war

Yes.
All successful COD games are anti-russian or anti-german.
Homefront is anti-NK.
Crysis is anti-NK.

Syria is looking more and more like the flash point for WW3.
If Syria is indeed an ally with NK, that could be enough to convince the masses that this new "axis of evil" must be obliterated.
Of course, none of that might happen; but instead, Syria could stabilize and challenge the kikes over Golan.
The resulting challenge from Syria would force ZOG fags to step in.

you are joking right?
Both china and the US are preparing against NK.
NK is nobody's ally.

>>>/jew/

Know how I know you're not from here?

MUH EMPTY AIRFIELD
>>>/trs/

haha fuck off faggot, that part is exactly the issue.
We don't have one.

This is a classic

MUH EMPTY AIRFIELD MUH EMPTY AIRFIELD THE PAVEMENT'S FEELINGS WERE HURT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's a better idea: kill yourself.

Top kek, calm down and take your meds Chaim
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes at you

(((1)))
(((1)))
Yup, no shilling here.

>accuses me of "defending communist norks" for not wanting jews to involve America in another bullshit pointless war
The irony is thick.

I trust you'll be signing up to go die in North Korea to "defend anime"?

Defeated, the shill reveals his nose

No shekels for you tonight, Moishe.

Go shill someplace else, you're incompetent.

This, the anti interventionist stance towards North Korea while simultaneously defending interventionism in Syria is strange and clearly not from here.

Only people going to die will be norks

Kike facial features are the equivalent of a gigantic booger. Disgusting.

>>>/reddit/
MUH EMPTY AIRFIELD LEAVE COMMIES ALONE

The jews want us to kill all three of those you fucking imbecile. It is not in American interests to go to war with ANY of those countries. We get nothing out of it. Just more (((war debt))).

Cia did it obv

Holla Forums always supported Assad, Putin and Kim
They forgot to write about in your memo?

Retard

That's what shill actually believe.

Reported for not even trying.

Now go back to whatever neocohen shithole you crawled out.

Forgot about that happening afterwards, not treating them like enemy targets necessarily by tracking them and "painting" them with anti-aircraft systems which is relatively common with overflights
I have my doubts about this, although their actual ICBM design came from disabled/disarmed R-27 Zyb missiles that were left in a submarine that Ukraine sold to North Korea as scrap IIRC

Yes, you were reported. You don’t need to keep asking us to do it again.

If this was an actual serious crime, shouldn't there be a proper serious investigation?

Just asking

Kim rolled out Topol-M mobile missiles 2 weeks ago. These are 100% Topol-M, the trucks are Korean.

Norm, get the hell off Holla Forums

Finally we get to finish the job. Time to kill the gooks! WIPE THEM OUT! Gramps will finally rest in peace! gooks didn't kill him, but not getting to finish them off fucked him up.

China and Cuba are Communist countries. Where is the outrage? Oh, I forgot, they don't want to destroy Israel, that's why it's ok to be nice to them.

Is Kim controlled by Jews? Definitely not. Is the US? The US can't even be considered a sovereign nation when it comes to the jewish question

Therefor I am obligated by my conscious to support North Korea in a war against the US. The US is a vassal state , it serves the jews in war and pays tribute to them, both through the jewish owned Federal Reserve and directly to Israel

It's time to stop shilling, schlomo.

What will get you banned on here?
Reminding the mods that Ivanka's kids are mischlings

There isn't a single kike, feminist or a nigger in North Korea. Feels good for them.

Kill yourself kike.

Ok, mr neocohen. Real patriots defend Israel, amirite?

Newfag detected. Kike can't tell joke from truth.

New ID, computer just busted a nut
Source.
I doubt it.
This is all news to me.

Again, you can change my opinion, but i'll need sources.

Maybe if you stopped shitting up threads with shit no one cares about then you wouldn't get banned schlomo.

I say let Kim Jong Jr. nuke the living fuck out of Japan. No more anime/manga/shota/loli/pedo cartoons. THEN Trump can go in and kick NK.

Supporting communists makes you a kike.

Depends on the context of the thread.
I've seen posts like that that are random and with the intention to merely condition.

I thought they were limited from having access to the same internet that we do.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/envoy-threatens-syria-military-action-170407181709711.html
businessinsider.de/russia-warns-of-real-war-with-us-in-syria-as-west-threatens-sanctions-2017-4?r=UK&IR=T

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russia-us-relations-worst-since-cold-war-kremlin-putin-donald-trump-syria-bombing-missile-strike-a7677956.html

see

Dubs confirm. All kikes and commies must die, brutally.

Got a source not written by a kike or a sandnigger? KYS

Totally different person and i stopped to save that pic earlier when i saw the thread while at work on my phone, from what i saw it was mostly the mods getting butthurt

I could give you Russian sources, but you probably can't read them.

Russia is preparing for a very real war with US.
Judging by all these North Korean documentaries about brotherhood the Russian TV has been rolling lately, If Trump attacks the Norks we will enter the war against the US and burn your asses to crisp.

Confirmed shill or newfag.
But thanks for the attempt, reading now.

Kike, hour tricks don't work here.
Russia is preparing for the mass exodus of gooks who flee as the war starts.

Пошел нахуй долбоеб американский. Готовься сдохнуть, пиндос.

Israel hasn't signed the NPT either faggot.

North korea at least USED to be a part of it.

The nosecone is different and i can see several other differences, road mobile ICBMs in general tend to look similar, there are only so many ways to mount a missile erector and ICBM onto a truck

But hasn't his attitude on this matter always been to use the "china currency manipulator" thing to make THEM do the fighting for the US?

Also I watched that Security Council meeting live.
I know damn well that there appears to be tension.

Bolivia also reminded us of Saddam. Russia seemed very blunt like they normally are.
But we need to see what they think now. Furthermore, we need to consider their own machiavellian tactics.
Remember, Russia have their own interests in Syria. But yes I'm well aware Russia is in tension.

I would put fucking rockets everywhere. Rockets on the rockets etc

But, they did not break off relations. It's just tight right now.

You don't get it. I think Trump was forced to make that pre-emptive decision.
And we're beginning to see why.

American flag is the most popular doormat in Russia at the moment by the way.
We were about to start a war back in early 2016, but then we decided to way for the elections, because Trump looked like a decent guy. Turns out he's just another kike puppet.
So you better get ready to die.

I'm not quite clear on the number of survivors they expect. Can you give me a quick run down?

Kek

They will let one or two people survive to tell the horrors of the Buk-M9000

Definitely trying to divide ay.

The world doesn't revolve around you burger and you will learn it the hard way. I'm pretty much look forward to raping and pillaging my way through the ashes of America. You will learn the hard way why the Germans still piss themselves when they hear about Russians coming.

China should know that if war breaks out with the US, it's forced to attack the US to. If the US were to win a war like that China would quickly be put into complete subjugation, as there would be no global powers left to counter the US.

Of course China will attack the US. China is dependent on our oil and gas to keep their economy running. North Korea, China, Russia, Iran vs EU and US ZOG slaves. And ZOG doesn't stand a chance, honestly.

Yes, you yellow-fever faggot.

Personally the only reason i would ever enlist is if the US was going to war against Israel or Saudi Arabia/Qatar, otherwise the US military can go fuck itself

I hope I'm in this timeline.

The US is largely unprepared for total war as well, for decades the jews have been content plundering the local populace and keeping them from rebelling… fighting little wars to expand the influence of Israel in the region… When their satellites go down along with the electrical grid , like cockroaches the jews will attempt to flee into their bunkers while a surrender is brokered with favorable terms for Israel

Why do you care about SA or Qatar? Because they are mean to their women? Because they don't encourage degeneracy? I understand Israel, but it sounds like you are a bleeding heart faggot if you wouldn't enlist and kill some muds. At least SA keeps women in their place.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar in particular are responsible for Wahhabism which is by far the most cancerous form of Islam, the most Jew subverted and the particular sect responsible for nearly all attacks on Whites and Europeans. Unless you kill Wabbahism/Salafism at the source it will continue to expand in any power vacuum and i have no desire to fight wars that will benefit Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Ha, no no no.
Israel is already buddies with Russia and China. Putin recently recognized Jerusalem as Israel capital and Bibi met with Putin and praised Russian-Israeli partnership. Once it starts they will switch sides and condemn the evil USA and probably sell us all your secrets, that's already clear as day.

Maybe I'm just fucking stupid, but the way I see it, US puts ships close enough to make kim sweat, China gets pissed off, tells him to knock it the fuck off for real this time and they'll go back to buying their coal, same shit different strategy.

Yeah by cleaning up communist china's mess while letting our nation collapse.
Dubmshit.

I already said, maybe I'm just fucking stupid.

It's easy to forget the USA is masonic country.

You're either named Dugin or Mordecai.

Don't mind him, he's just some damage control shill who tries to make burgers die for Israel. Which they probably will anyway.

The alliance with the kikeland is good for the time being, because it shows that they are ready to ditch US and seek a new host. Honestly, the hate for arrogant dumb burgers here is much deeper than the hate for the kikes. And the kikes have little chances in Russia, there were at least 3 attempts of Jewish takeover of Russia and they all failed after a decade. You can't control Russians with kikery, because we defy any authority naturally.

wew

Kill yourself kike.

Marxism is bad , we all agree on the but the jews (EU) / US are purveyors of cultural marxism on a global level. NK mainly keeps to itself stomping out degeneracy keeping it's people pure, they don't spread communism. It's not an ideological struggle like it may have been in the past.

You're arguing that it would be a good thing if jews defeat NK and anyone who helps them, that would make jews stronger and jews are the international trouble makers not NK

Sure is a good thing I'm too stupid to remember what Bolsheviks are.

You're not even trying.

Kike.

US State Department exports cultural marxism in the form of multiculturalism / 'white privilege training' etc , they literally provide schools with books urging (((diversity))) / LGBT choice in Estonia for example. NK doesn't do that, you're either a troll or genuinely retarded

Nice job leftypol.
"Slick entryism" isn't so easy huh?

(((Saudi))) detected
Not to mention that i haven't said anything about their actions towards their own people, nor do i give a fuck

Are you kikes even trying now?

Related to:
?

Reddit

Faggots get gassed too, kike.

Nearly everything the US does is at the behest of or for the benefit of the jews .. but it's not just the US, the UK has been controlled by jews for longer than the US was etc.

you should be underageb&, look at your shit posting ITT

You're either a pussy, a kike, or both.

Anyone have those screencaps proving that the SK President cult bitch was going to start a war with the North in order to create an IRL fempire?

You're not even trying.

Get back to defending ISIS you camel fucking sandnigger.

lol I didn't say that you hallucinating kike.
But sure you can die for Israel while Jamal cucks you.

I'm all for killing them. Any non-whites dead by military action is great. I just want to know why you support embracing the culture of faggotry that is the kike west, while also being a peace-loving queer, yet accuse me of being a Jew because I think war against non-whites is great. The fuck is wrong with you?

Your posts have no content, I imagine you as a 9 year old child with a tear soaked face holding a miniature american flag. Children should listen , you should read the content of my posts and not post yourself. Maybe you would learn something instead of wasting your pokemon go time , fruitlessly, learning nothing

Kill yourself kike.

Unless they're made of plastic. Which is much more likely.

Nice try hebe.

The only answer a Saudi/Wahhabi deserves is a bullet to the brain, which the PMUs are currently giving them in nice quantities as seen in video related, they have been losing ground and the K/D ratio is against their favor for a few years now.
Without the US to protect the (((Saudi))) kikes and their ISIS/Wahhabi puppets they would easily be wiped out by the Syrian army and allied groups

What's with this new form of shilling where people pretend anti jewish posts are in favor of jews?

fuck i thinks we'll see nuke trail in our sky soon

I'm all for that, but that doesn't explain why you want norks and chinks alive.

You talk like a kike. Reported.

The only post i made related to the norks/chinks is saying that their road mobile ICBM does not look identical to a Topol.
However you clearly have a agenda of pushing a pro-Saudi narrative and your arguments are asinine and deliberately obtuse at best.

filter this kike

this timeline please

You won't be making any shekels today, Schlomo.

That pissed Ivan off something fierce. You made my girlfriend blushcalm friend, we all want to see best korea glassed give us him and we'll leave Assad alone, fair?besides you don't have to worry about Refugees, that area of Russia is particularly inhospitable

Exactly this. No one, not China, not Russia, even Iran would want North Korea to have a good working ICBM. That's a valid Cassus Belli that the US and even NATO would have against them (as Europe would be under the target umbrella) that would either sail through the UNSC or cause a final breakup of the UN. China would have to completely back the fuck away from them, and Russia would never be so dramatic as it would cause immense and incalculable diplomatic implications something the Russians never do. If it was stolen, it isn't proven and the Topol-M system isn't something that can be cooked up with a few plans, slave labor and shitty materials a la Best Korea's finest, it also couldn't be armed as the fat man doesn't have miniaturized nukes of any value- yet. That was about as real as pic related.

He's holding an extremely shitty hand, is all in, and is trying to win by hoping his King High is the best card out on the table it isn't

Check'n myself; nice quads on fucking with a pansy from Holla Forums who doesn't want to kill some norks or chinks.

That's why they have no choice. What part of 'change their ways' do you not understand? They aren't so retarded to risk their own existance

If I was Jung Un right now, I would be fucking all the bitches I could before I get arrested and tried for having "death camps".

Bolsheviks only lasted from 1917 to 1937. By the 1960 the kikes were pretty much eradicated and banned from holding any office. Also Israel was bombed by USSR.

Pretty much the same thing happened in 1990, then Putin ruined their party in 2001.

Seems just like a double digit IQ dude who's all fucked up on ye olde fashioned neoconservative warmongering.

go back to reddit, nigger-lover

Leddit kike who is more concerned about dude weed lmao than killing norks and chinks

History revisonism isn't only popular with nigs it seems.

We already do this, its called multi stage rockets, and most icbm's actually have rockets on rockets.

Turn on captions

Kim said he was fine with 90% of his people getting killed in war. These are not normal humans with normal human reactions.

People say things they don't really mean. This child is a fat fuck and probably wouldn't be fine without 90% of his dinner

So, what do you think will happen today, or rather, what big announcement is Trump going to make?

Will there be a live transmission of the briefing?

fluorite apatite zircon nepheline feldspar and ilmenite

THIS IS WHAT YOUR (((WAR))) IS FOR

archive.is/6lJYq

White House has better anti-aircraft guns.

Actually now that I think of it, maybe Bibi threatened the WH so Trump figured he would get some human shields.

*a miniature israeli flag
fixed

Well the US hit Syria after that video was made and Russia didn't do shit.

The norks will get that Rothschild central bank and they're going to like it!

The whole NK is a ploy to get Assad and the Russkies to let their guard down.
The tomahawk barrage functioned as a useful airspace probe, since the newest models detect enemy radar and send that data back through satellite.
We were mapping out radar coverage and probing missile defense in order to determine best flight paths for what's coming.
The buildup in Jordon is continuing and started since before the barrage. Coordination and proper planning with rebel groups is also a lengthy process, especially when there as many in Syria, with all their rivalries and such.
In summary, expect a happening sometime before summer, just not where you thought.

Jordan*

Then why would the Trump administration stop all funding to the (((rebels))) and increase funding to the Kurds?

Are they going to invade Syria just to give it to the Kurds?

No need to fund when your building up supplies next door and have begun to infiltrate and supply the rebels directly.

[citation needed]

"My nation"(read: government) is actively importing 3rd worlders at such a high rate that my grand children will probably end up being killed by packs of niggers when they start hunting us down. But yes. I feel so patriotic towards going and dying for no reason on a peninsula in asia for (((these people)))

I'm not getting this info from news sources. And that's about all I'm going to say on the matter.

"haha bro why are you preparing for something are you planning to invade or something that's being aggressive if you keep being aggressive we're going to come fuck you up matter of fact look at us funny and we'll fuck you up anyway haha that's what you get for being so aggressive"

I'm interested to see what Rand Paul has to say after the briefing. I don't agree with him on everything, but when it comes to foreign policy he's getting real sick and tired of perpetual war like most of us.