Captain Planet and the Planeteers

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Mati's power would be even more terrifying if he put on the glove of conquest, or whatever they were called.
As a kid, I hoped that someone would put fifth glove on and then another captain could be summoned. Just like with the pollution rings.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Slightly related, season 1 intro sequence mentions Linka being from Soviet Union, while The New Adventures of Captain Planet (season 3?) changes it to Eastern Europe.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

That's because between the first season and the third season, the Soviet Union ceased to exist.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Thanks to Ted Turner.

Attached: Ted-Turner-and-Captain-Planet-lovers.jpg (202.31 KB, 1100x733)

William Allen
William Allen

beat off to the asian one during a episode featuring her and dolphins

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

I fucking hate dolphins the episode where they keep getting caught in nets was funny.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Attached: kekekekek.png (131.21 KB, 333x366)

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

so he robbed the guy?

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

No, he brainwashed him.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Get fucked in a tuna net you soggy clicking bitch of the cetacean world.
I'll never forgive your kind for what happened to Hank Hill!

John Allen
John Allen

What happened?

Elijah White
Elijah White

He's never seen the dolphin episode of KotH

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

dolphin thread now

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Remember that episode where the gang couldn't think of why a teenage boy and girl would leave their clothes on the ground or the ep where Hoggish and Rigger tried dressing up as some starlet called Bubble Butt?

Attached: definitely-strange.webm (1.39 MB, 576x432)
Attached: boyshimoi.webm (2.61 MB, 576x432)

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

I could have sworn that Sandra Bernhard did her voice. I guess I just got Berenstein'd.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit