Captain Planet and the Planeteers

They actually got pretty damn crazy with this shit on occasion.
What do you remember about the show, did you like it as a kid?
Or did you just want Ted Turner to fuck off after canceling SWAT Kats?

Attached: Hilariously cruel pun.mp4 (464x464 1.01 MB, 84.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hWAuJ
archive.fo/vCVVR
archive.is/myznK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love sexual lobsters and his man whores way ever since new grounds.
I guess he won the Newgrounds in the end.

I just remember one episode where the bad guy wanted to create a golf resort in the middle of desert.The Planeteers were upset that it took so much water but no justification to stopping him since he wasn't doing anything illegal.

It was such a bizarre episode i think they became Eco-terrorists to stop him.

So was Captain Planet jewish?

Attached: Hilter.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

Did he take it from a nearby village or something?

Good taste user!

I used to watch this as a kid and always find the villains more interesting than the heroes. I have foggy memories about an episode when the big pig like guy just chilled with his son but the heroes pissed at him because his trailer fucked up the air or something like that. The guy just wanted some quality time with his kid… Fucking come on!

Attached: Animal loving doctor.gif (720x552, 1.3M)

The gang member episode was pretty great "tears in the hood", they're flashing images of MLK and Gnadhi in the background as niggers shoot at eachother and radical jazz plays.
All that, and it establishes some amusing canon.

Attached: Sped.mp4 (480x360, 629.33K)

The AIDs episode… with Doogie Howser.
You all remember that right?

Attached: AIDS Bros..mp4 (480x360, 1.56M)

The Third Reich was one of the first modern countries to institute significant environmental protection legislation. If Captain Planet were real, he'd probably think Hitler was an okay guy.

Remember when Captain Planet saved Ireland?

Yeah, but the murder of millions of people kinda off-sets that.

That one time a ratman got Linka, her cousin, and the majority population of Washington DC addicted to meth so they could become his horde of junkie zombie slaves.
Yeah, that was the best episode of anything, ever.

Attached: Good ol' Boris .mp4 (480x360 6.38 MB, 738.79K)

9/10 dialogue, breddy good.

Oddly enough, in the UK Swat Kats came on Cartoon Network around 1996, and they advertised it quite heavily, so I always thought it was a newer show.

It's sad but stuff like the drug episode and the gang episode were oddly realistic at certain junctures, and the way they portrayed junkies would probably be considered "too offensive towards crackheads" by network heads these days.

Attached: Russian Crackwhore.png (480x360 675.63 KB, 515.52K)

The Planeteers are in favor of population reduction

I mean, I guess you could call getting jews killed by Typhus fever after rounding them up in concentration camps and having your supply lines bombed by allied forces murder.

I agree with the need for birth control, and conservation of population growth especially in shitholes that need it badly like India, but that episode was one of the worst ones.

Is good joke, friend.

Attached: Clown Laugh.webm (640x360, 2.36M)

dont respond to bait

Regardless, Captain Planet would probably be Pentti Linkola-tier and would certainly be ok with large amounts of people being wiped out.

So Holla Forums on a scale of 1-10 how gangster was the gangster episode "Teers in the Hood"?

Attached: Nigger vs. Water.mp4 (480x360 1.61 MB, 1.4M)

It didn't.

Tell me about the lizard globalists, anons

They're the right color at least.
Also,
Kek

Hitler did roundup jews in concentration camps, but Holocaust deniers claim that his goal was to deport them all to Madagascar not kill them.
Even if you believe the official narrative about the holocaust there are infact jews who made up exaggerations and outright fabrications regarding it, Herman Rosenblat being a prime example.

Now if we're going to talk about Hitler any further, can it at least be about how they couldn't use his classic toothbrush stache' due to copyright infringement?

Attached: Hitler Stronk.mp4 (576x432, 1.5M)

Someone has a copyright on the Hitler stache?

Nah, the animators chickened out.

Which is a shame because Histeria, which came out two years after Captain Planet was canned, had no such problem.

Attached: Histeria_Hitler.jpg (1430x1080, 209.02K)

Sums up the current year 1st world belief system pretty nicely.
Kudos on them for using the classic mustache though.

lel

Didn't Stalin kill more?

Stalin killed between 3 to 9 million soviet citizens, not including the ones killed through famine. Military casualties during the war was 10,600,000 for the USSR.

However, that's irrelevant to the topic at hand. The topic is "only current years 1st world"-ers would think Hitler was the devil, to which, unless we're being literal, I would disagree. I think most people would find a man who's rigid adherence to his own ideology caused the deaths of millions of people and plunged the world into a second global conflict to be pretty close to the devil in their opinion.

Attached: Hitler wink.gif (400x300, 1.55M)

Jews made up around 6 million of the victims of the Holocaust, making them the largest number of victims. After them there's the poles, slavs, soviet pows, serbs, cripples, gypsies, freemasons, slovenes, and fags. The total of 11 million includes these groups.

Attached: freeshrugs.jpg (449x642, 49.64K)

I'm curious as to how they go about calculating these numbers.

Attached: Numbers game.gif (800x1146, 542.53K)

This. I wonder why Americunts keep bringing it up anyway. They are worse than fucking Germans by now.

Fucking Alt-Right has nothing to do in life except whine about shit that's not about them.
If it's even Alt-Right and not Russian trolls whose dick you keep sucking.
Fucking America. Hurry up and start a nuclear war, I wanna see your shithole burn.
Everything will be better. No retarded trends. No memes. No male cuck feminists.
Murrica's fucking hypocritical, everything is sexist and shit but hating on niggers is okay.

but saying jews are lying about the holocaust is paranoid conspiracy bullshit right?

Right after you tell us about the magic electrical floors that could incinerate people, the roller-coaster of death, the killing masturbation machines, the cremation ovens that are superior to modern day cremation ovens and how every time sheckelburgstein was gassed the deadly gas showers miraculously turned into regular showers.

6 million is a sacred number to the kikes.

Implying everyone who disagrees with the holohoax myth is American.
Also, muh russians.
is this a sub-par troll?

Once again strong opinions on both sides over who and what may or may not have been genocided during the events of WWII derails a thread.
Can't we talk about something less controversal and more Captain Planet oriented? You know, like AIDs?
take it to Holla Forums if you feel the need to hash it out

Attached: AIDS!.mp4 (480x360, 345.44K)

You're operating from the assumption that the Nazi's operated crematoriums in the way a modern funeral home would. Funeral homes burn bodies one at a time and don't let the ashes mix. The Nazi's had no such qualms, and figured out different ratios of bodies to burn together to maximize efficiency. Combined with multiple ovens and continuously throwing in bodies, you can get a better picture of how the body disposal was possible.

You brought it up, it can't be stopped now.

Attached: hitler dance.gif (278x285, 183.82K)

Do you believe in the lampshades and soapbars?

No I don't. Even if you take into account the cooldown time, the German ovens would still be vastly superior to the cremation ovens we have today.

By the way, do you also think the corpse factories in WW I were real?

Attached: 8148080.jpg (320x246, 13.85K)

To it's credit it was sparked by Hitler's cameo in Captain Planet and not just a random post bringing it up.

The ovens didn't need cool down time. In fact, it was stipulated by the manufacturers that keeping it at high heat for extended periods of time helped the ovens last longer. They'd just have to heat those coke burning stoves up and they could start burning bodies, continuously, for days. They'd shove nine bodies into the suckers and keep throwing corpses on top as others were reduced to ash. It took two hours to reduce nine bodies to ash, and if they were throwing new bodies in as room opened up, then you got an efficient way of creating jew fertilizer.

I'm completely baffled that someone who probably thinks of whites as the master-race would think that whites would be completely unable to develop a way of burning bodies in a continuous fashion. Especially whites that ''had an entire section of their government dedicated to eliminating ideological undesirables". It's like being an Egyptian supremacist but thinking the pyramids were built by aliens.

Attached: Hitler smile.webm (320x180, 216.27K)

I asked for a source for the "Yad Vashem takes 3 million off the death toll at Auschwitz" and didn't get it, but I'll cite my own.

archive.fo/hWAuJ
archive.fo/vCVVR
archive.is/myznK

I look forward to the "THEY'RE PART OF THE KIKE CONSPIRACY" rebuttal that'll make the whole conversation a complete waste of time.

Attached: hitler pimpin.gif (300x140, 40.56K)

Not him, but drawing devil horns on a person to convey they are evil is as childish as you can get. It's pure ad hominem that dismisses any discussion of his actions.

Thanks Cap

Maybe we should have a Captain Planet stream night or something.

Anyone else notice Cap always sparkles and makes a sound effect while doing so?

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Attached: Captain planet approves goy.jpg (564x432, 38.56K)

Attached: 1761534-kwame04.jpg (584x640, 96.74K)

they have an irish-american and a slavic-aryan

I remember the shrinking episode giving me a thing for minigirls, especially when Linka's "dress" is used as a tissue.

Attached: captain_planet_giant_monkey_8_by_gianimals-d903usy.png (640x480 131.67 KB, 169.1K)

Despite watching this show all the time as a young kid, I can't remember any episodes.

Attached: CP.webm (1920x1080, 5.96M)

Don't hate on the man, he probably had a good reason to do so.

Attached: a good reason indeed.jpg (400x400, 28.21K)

>considering slavs and the irish human

The monkey is closer to a white man than either of them.

Attached: The True Power of Heart.webm (640x480, 2.18M)

>notice Dr. Blight was in OK K.O.

Oh.

Attached: blight model sheet.jpg (1280x754, 200.14K)

There goes my boner. :(

HOLY SHIT

Amazing.

Attached: d639da6cd18a08479558a40e18a439ebdad475b3bae02d81ecaef58c7ead1325.png (376x302, 146.38K)

I fucking hate that I like OK KO.

Is it actually ok to watch?

here is something to help with that

Attached: f9dff461a7c916b776f4cbdcda895be0d0fc338869270caa53b4814ee8f00266.jpg (437x1050, 43.69K)

Heart is by far the strongest power. Only fools shit on it's abilities.

I think it's scary as fuck.

I would have gave it a chance if it had better art and animation.

Attached: this i can fap to.jpg (625x466, 67.25K)

For some reason I liked the specials they had after the show. They were short,quick, to the point and explained some easy ways to help the environment. While, the show lasted roughly half an hour including commercials. They really could've focused on shorts instead of the show as a whole.

Can anyone tell the difference between Verminous Skumm and Jeff Goldblum?

Verminous looks like a cross between a Jew and a rat while Goldblum is just a jew.

The method and implications are terrifying, but the end results are hilariously underwhelming.
I imagine if they used heart on a serial killer, he'd just vow to not kill people on weekends or something.

Technically couldn't using fire have also worked at getting money from someone?

That's because Ma-ti is "pure-hearted", which means he's naive. He's satisfied with pocket change because doesn't realize that he could end everyone's suffering and save the planet by using his power make everyone in the world not assholes.

It's been established that he could do this relatively easily.

Again, that's only because Ma-ti is ignorant. Fire could get you a quick buck, but Heart could make Senior Business invest heavily into programs that feed and shelter the poor.

Attached: Missinglinka094.jpg (951x698, 65.04K)

I mean I guess.

Yes, Gaia knew exactly what she was doing. Memes aside, the Heart ring is so terrifyingly easy to abuse that giving it to anyone who isn't incredibly selfless and, yes, naive would mean the world being plunged into a dictatorship where nobody even feels the need to rebel because he could just force them to feel content. Even without that, see pic related and imagine if he were any less than saintlike.

Attached: pray for a quick death.jpg (260x400, 49.75K)

Attached: did someone say anti-life.jpg (664x834, 108.52K)

>TFW you remember that Gaia's technically an Old God.

Attached: lol.jpg (328x398, 32.46K)

That would explain why it's always so elusive towards Darkseid.

Wait a minute…

Attached: 1989.02.new gods.001.p06.jpg (476x359 1.25 MB, 25.13K)

Makes sense considering that one of the guys who has it is one of the very few who's consistently depicted as mostly happy being married to his wife.

Attached: Orion-25-003.jpg (1400x2171, 1007.19K)

So pretty much all this dialogue does is to confirm that Captain Planet was the unironic version of Ghost Stories?

So Linka's meth addiction was ever mentioned again or…?

Naw man, I don't think it is. But Planeteers deal with surprisingly real shit like that on a pretty frequent basis as you can see from this thread.

Attached: Hollow Earth Theory.png (522x431, 208.11K)

I only recently learned the difference between polish and Russian and can tell the wind girl was polish. (they have such cute Slavic accents, as opposed to the angry mad Russian sounding accent.)

inb4 laika or whatever her name was dump

Why am I not surprised by this Holla Forums?

Attached: alligator-turtle-10.jpg (685x434, 68.69K)

Mati's power would be even more terrifying if he put on the glove of conquest, or whatever they were called.
As a kid, I hoped that someone would put fifth glove on and then another captain could be summoned. Just like with the pollution rings.

Slightly related, season 1 intro sequence mentions Linka being from Soviet Union, while The New Adventures of Captain Planet (season 3?) changes it to Eastern Europe.

That's because between the first season and the third season, the Soviet Union ceased to exist.

Thanks to Ted Turner.

Attached: Ted-Turner-and-Captain-Planet-lovers.jpg (1100x733, 202.31K)

beat off to the asian one during a episode featuring her and dolphins

I fucking hate dolphins the episode where they keep getting caught in nets was funny.

Attached: kekekekek.png (333x366, 131.21K)

so he robbed the guy?

No, he brainwashed him.

Get fucked in a tuna net you soggy clicking bitch of the cetacean world.
I'll never forgive your kind for what happened to Hank Hill!

What happened?

dolphin thread now

Remember that episode where the gang couldn't think of why a teenage boy and girl would leave their clothes on the ground or the ep where Hoggish and Rigger tried dressing up as some starlet called Bubble Butt?

Attached: boyshimoi.webm (576x432 2.61 MB, 1.39M)

I could have sworn that Sandra Bernhard did her voice. I guess I just got Berenstein'd.