Captain Planet and the Planeteers

James Perez
James Perez

They actually got pretty damn crazy with this shit on occasion.
What do you remember about the show, did you like it as a kid?
Or did you just want Ted Turner to fuck off after canceling SWAT Kats?

Attached: Frittata-is-not-a-verb!.jpg (84.06 KB, 464x464)
Attached: Oh-shit-he-got-a-piece.mp4 (1.01 MB, 480x360)
Attached: Ain't-got-no-bullets.mp4 (1.53 MB, 480x360)
Attached: Hilariously-cruel-pun.mp4 (3.29 MB, 480x360)

All urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hWAuJ
archive.fo/vCVVR
archive.is/myznK

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

That captain planet.
I love sexual lobsters and his man whores way ever since new grounds.
All the other newground artists completely faded away. Gooseman is the last one standing.
I guess he won the Newgrounds in the end.

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

I just remember one episode where the bad guy wanted to create a golf resort in the middle of desert.The Planeteers were upset that it took so much water but no justification to stopping him since he wasn't doing anything illegal.

It was such a bizarre episode i think they became Eco-terrorists to stop him.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

So was Captain Planet jewish?

Attached: Hilter.webm (1.99 MB, 640x360)

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

middle of the desert
took too much water
too much water

Did he take it from a nearby village or something?

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

sexual lobsters
Good taste user!
I used to watch this as a kid and always find the villains more interesting than the heroes. I have foggy memories about an episode when the big pig like guy just chilled with his son but the heroes pissed at him because his trailer fucked up the air or something like that. The guy just wanted some quality time with his kid… Fucking come on!

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

Attached: Animal-loving-doctor.gif (1.3 MB, 720x552)

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

The gang member episode was pretty great "tears in the hood", they're flashing images of MLK and Gnadhi in the background as niggers shoot at eachother and radical jazz plays.
All that, and it establishes some amusing canon.

Attached: Sped.mp4 (629.33 KB, 480x360)

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

The AIDs episode… with Doogie Howser.
You all remember that right?

Attached: AIDS-Bros..mp4 (1.56 MB, 480x360)

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

The Third Reich was one of the first modern countries to institute significant environmental protection legislation. If Captain Planet were real, he'd probably think Hitler was an okay guy.

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Remember when Captain Planet saved Ireland?

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Yeah, but the murder of millions of people kinda off-sets that.

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

That one time a ratman got Linka, her cousin, and the majority population of Washington DC addicted to meth so they could become his horde of junkie zombie slaves.
Yeah, that was the best episode of anything, ever.

Attached: Blissbrain-.mp4 (738.79 KB, 480x360)
Attached: Good-ol'-Boris-.mp4 (6.38 MB, 480x360)

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

"That's no reason to torch it!"
"If you're catholic it is."
9/10 dialogue, breddy good.

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

They cancelled Swat Kats for this
Oddly enough, in the UK Swat Kats came on Cartoon Network around 1996, and they advertised it quite heavily, so I always thought it was a newer show.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

It's sad but stuff like the drug episode and the gang episode were oddly realistic at certain junctures, and the way they portrayed junkies would probably be considered "too offensive towards crackheads" by network heads these days.

Attached: Accurate-portrayal-of-junkies-.mp4 (515.52 KB, 480x360)
Attached: Russian-Crackwhore.png (675.63 KB, 950x720)

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

The Planeteers are in favor of population reduction

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

murder
I mean, I guess you could call getting jews killed by Typhus fever after rounding them up in concentration camps and having your supply lines bombed by allied forces murder.

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

I agree with the need for birth control, and conservation of population growth especially in shitholes that need it badly like India, but that episode was one of the worst ones.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

Is good joke, friend.

Attached: Clown-Laugh.webm (2.36 MB, 640x360)

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

dont respond to bait

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

he thinks the Holocaust happened
Regardless, Captain Planet would probably be Pentti Linkola-tier and would certainly be ok with large amounts of people being wiped out.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

le holocaust never happened

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

reeemember le six gorillion, goyim :^)

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

So Holla Forums on a scale of 1-10 how gangster was the gangster episode "Teers in the Hood"?

Attached: Wheeler's-gun.mp4 (1.4 MB, 480x360)
Attached: Who-done-it.mp4 (1.61 MB, 480x360)
Attached: Nigger-vs.-Water.mp4 (2.26 MB, 480x360)

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

It didn't.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

Tell me about the lizard globalists, anons

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

They're the right color at least.
Also,
black guy can't swim
Kek

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

"It was real in my mind"
Hitler did roundup jews in concentration camps, but Holocaust deniers claim that his goal was to deport them all to Madagascar not kill them.
Even if you believe the official narrative about the holocaust there are infact jews who made up exaggerations and outright fabrications regarding it, Herman Rosenblat being a prime example.

Now if we're going to talk about Hitler any further, can it at least be about how they couldn't use his classic toothbrush stache' due to copyright infringement?

Attached: Hitler-Stronk.mp4 (1.5 MB, 576x432)

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Someone has a copyright on the Hitler stache?

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Nah, the animators chickened out.

Which is a shame because Histeria, which came out two years after Captain Planet was canned, had no such problem.

Attached: Histeria-Hitler.jpg (209.02 KB, 1430x1080)

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Hitler is the Devil
Sums up the current year 1st world belief system pretty nicely.
Kudos on them for using the classic mustache though.

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

Sums up the current year 1st world belief system pretty nicely
that Hitler was evil for murdering 11 million people for ideological reasons, and personally causing the deaths of 4 million of his own countrymen through his own military incompetence

lel

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Didn't Stalin kill more?

Colton Anderson
Colton Anderson

11 million
Yad Vashem takes 3 million off the death toll at Auschwitz and yet this number persists.

Luis Young
Luis Young

Stalin killed between 3 to 9 million soviet citizens, not including the ones killed through famine. Military casualties during the war was 10,600,000 for the USSR.

However, that's irrelevant to the topic at hand. The topic is "only current years 1st world"-ers would think Hitler was the devil, to which, unless we're being literal, I would disagree. I think most people would find a man who's rigid adherence to his own ideology caused the deaths of millions of people and plunged the world into a second global conflict to be pretty close to the devil in their opinion.

Attached: Hitler-wink.gif (1.55 MB, 400x300)

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

no source
thinks whenever anyone talks about the holocaust, they're talking only about the Jews

Jews made up around 6 million of the victims of the Holocaust, making them the largest number of victims. After them there's the poles, slavs, soviet pows, serbs, cripples, gypsies, freemasons, slovenes, and fags. The total of 11 million includes these groups.

Attached: freeshrugs.jpg (49.64 KB, 449x642)

Chase Scott
Chase Scott

I'm curious as to how they go about calculating these numbers.

Attached: Numbers-game.gif (542.53 KB, 800x1146)

Connor Green
Connor Green

This. I wonder why Americunts keep bringing it up anyway. They are worse than fucking Germans by now.

Fucking Alt-Right has nothing to do in life except whine about shit that's not about them.
If it's even Alt-Right and not Russian trolls whose dick you keep sucking.
Fucking America. Hurry up and start a nuclear war, I wanna see your shithole burn.
Everything will be better. No retarded trends. No memes. No male cuck feminists.
Murrica's fucking hypocritical, everything is sexist and shit but hating on niggers is okay.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

America is to blame for everything
but saying jews are lying about the holocaust is paranoid conspiracy bullshit right?

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

Right after you tell us about the magic electrical floors that could incinerate people, the roller-coaster of death, the killing masturbation machines, the cremation ovens that are superior to modern day cremation ovens and how every time sheckelburgstein was gassed the deadly gas showers miraculously turned into regular showers.

6 million is a sacred number to the kikes.

This. I wonder why Americunts keep bringing it up anyway.
Implying everyone who disagrees with the holohoax myth is American.
Also, muh russians.
is this a sub-par troll?

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Once again strong opinions on both sides over who and what may or may not have been genocided during the events of WWII derails a thread.
Can't we talk about something less controversal and more Captain Planet oriented? You know, like AIDs?
take it to /tv/ if you feel the need to hash it out

Attached: AIDS!.mp4 (345.44 KB, 480x360)

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

the cremation ovens that are superior to modern day cremation ovens

You're operating from the assumption that the Nazi's operated crematoriums in the way a modern funeral home would. Funeral homes burn bodies one at a time and don't let the ashes mix. The Nazi's had no such qualms, and figured out different ratios of bodies to burn together to maximize efficiency. Combined with multiple ovens and continuously throwing in bodies, you can get a better picture of how the body disposal was possible.

You brought it up, it can't be stopped now.

Attached: hitler-dance.gif (183.82 KB, 278x285)

Owen Garcia
Owen Garcia

Do you believe in the lampshades and soapbars?

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

You're operating from the assumption that the Nazi's operated crematoriums in the way a modern funeral home would.
No I don't. Even if you take into account the cooldown time, the German ovens would still be vastly superior to the cremation ovens we have today.

By the way, do you also think the corpse factories in WW I were real?

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

another thread is destroyed by holocause sperging yet again

Attached: 8148080.jpg (13.85 KB, 320x246)

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

To it's credit it was sparked by Hitler's cameo in Captain Planet and not just a random post bringing it up.

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

cooldown time

The ovens didn't need cool down time. In fact, it was stipulated by the manufacturers that keeping it at high heat for extended periods of time helped the ovens last longer. They'd just have to heat those coke burning stoves up and they could start burning bodies, continuously, for days. They'd shove nine bodies into the suckers and keep throwing corpses on top as others were reduced to ash. It took two hours to reduce nine bodies to ash, and if they were throwing new bodies in as room opened up, then you got an efficient way of creating jew fertilizer.

I'm completely baffled that someone who probably thinks of whites as the master-race would think that whites would be completely unable to develop a way of burning bodies in a continuous fashion. Especially whites that ''had an entire section of their government dedicated to eliminating ideological undesirables". It's like being an Egyptian supremacist but thinking the pyramids were built by aliens.

Attached: Hitler-smile.webm (216.27 KB, 320x180)

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

I asked for a source for the "Yad Vashem takes 3 million off the death toll at Auschwitz" and didn't get it, but I'll cite my own.

archive.fo/hWAuJ
archive.fo/vCVVR
archive.is/myznK

I look forward to the "THEY'RE PART OF THE KIKE CONSPIRACY" rebuttal that'll make the whole conversation a complete waste of time.

Attached: hitler-pimpin.gif (40.56 KB, 300x140)

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

Not him, but drawing devil horns on a person to convey they are evil is as childish as you can get. It's pure ad hominem that dismisses any discussion of his actions.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Thanks Cap

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Maybe we should have a Captain Planet stream night or something.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Anyone else notice Cap always sparkles and makes a sound effect while doing so?

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Attached: Captain-planet-approves-goy.jpg (38.56 KB, 564x432)

Luis Thompson
Luis Thompson

The Planeteers
supposed to represent all people
none of them are white

Attached: 1761534-kwame04.jpg (96.74 KB, 584x640)

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

they have an irish-american and a slavic-aryan

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

I remember the shrinking episode giving me a thing for minigirls, especially when Linka's "dress" is used as a tissue.

Attached: captain-planet-giant-frog-1-by-gianimals-d903rya.png (169.1 KB, 640x480)
Attached: captain-planet-giant-monkey-8-by-gianimals-d903usy.png (131.67 KB, 640x480)

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Despite watching this show all the time as a young kid, I can't remember any episodes.

Attached: CP.webm (5.96 MB, 1920x1080)

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

Or did you just want Ted Turner to fuck off after canceling SWAT Kats?
Don't hate on the man, he probably had a good reason to do so.

Attached: a-good-reason-indeed.jpg (28.21 KB, 400x400)

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

considering slavs and the irish white
considering slavs and the irish human

The monkey is closer to a white man than either of them.

Attached: The-True-Power-of-Heart.webm (2.18 MB, 640x480)

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

notice Dr. Blight was in OK K.O.
not the same voice actress
turns out Dr. Blight's voice actress killed herself in 1999

Oh.

Attached: blight-model-sheet.jpg (200.14 KB, 1280x754)

Adam Hughes
Adam Hughes

There goes my boner. :(

Kayden Kelly
Kayden Kelly

that pun
HOLY SHIT

Brayden Brooks
Brayden Brooks

Amazing.

Attached: d639da6cd18a08479558a40e18a439ebdad475b3bae02d81ecaef58c7ead1325.png (146.38 KB, 376x302)

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

I fucking hate that I like OK KO.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

Is it actually ok to watch?

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

here is something to help with that

Attached: f9dff461a7c916b776f4cbdcda895be0d0fc338869270caa53b4814ee8f00266.jpg (43.69 KB, 437x1050)

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

Heart is by far the strongest power. Only fools shit on it's abilities.

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

power called as heart
it's brainwash people and animals
I think it's scary as fuck.

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

I would have gave it a chance if it had better art and animation.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

Attached: this-i-can-fap-to.jpg (67.25 KB, 625x466)

Gabriel Torres
Gabriel Torres

For some reason I liked the specials they had after the show. They were short,quick, to the point and explained some easy ways to help the environment. While, the show lasted roughly half an hour including commercials. They really could've focused on shorts instead of the show as a whole.

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

Can anyone tell the difference between Verminous Skumm and Jeff Goldblum?

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Verminous looks like a cross between a Jew and a rat while Goldblum is just a jew.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Guy's personality does a complete 180, going from a guy who shoves around bums to someone who donates to the poor with a smile
Only gives one coin
The method and implications are terrifying, but the end results are hilariously underwhelming.
I imagine if they used heart on a serial killer, he'd just vow to not kill people on weekends or something.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Technically couldn't using fire have also worked at getting money from someone?

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

That's because Ma-ti is "pure-hearted", which means he's naive. He's satisfied with pocket change because doesn't realize that he could end everyone's suffering and save the planet by using his power make everyone in the world not assholes.

It's been established that he could do this relatively easily.

Again, that's only because Ma-ti is ignorant. Fire could get you a quick buck, but Heart could make Senior Business invest heavily into programs that feed and shelter the poor.

Attached: Missinglinka094.jpg (65.04 KB, 951x698)

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

Ma-ti could just brainwash everyone into behaving well.
I mean I guess.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

Yes, Gaia knew exactly what she was doing. Memes aside, the Heart ring is so terrifyingly easy to abuse that giving it to anyone who isn't incredibly selfless and, yes, naive would mean the world being plunged into a dictatorship where nobody even feels the need to rebel because he could just force them to feel content. Even without that, see pic related and imagine if he were any less than saintlike.

Attached: pray-for-a-quick-death.jpg (49.75 KB, 260x400)

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Ma-Ti has the anti-life equation

Attached: did-someone-say-anti-life.jpg (108.52 KB, 664x834)

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

TFW you remember that Gaia's technically an Old God.

Attached: lol.jpg (32.46 KB, 328x398)

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Heart is the anti-life equation
That would explain why it's always so elusive towards Darkseid.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Wait a minute…

Attached: wheeler.jpg (25.13 KB, 476x359)
Attached: Orion-13-012.jpg (1.25 MB, 1400x2171)
Attached: Orion-23-001.jpg (1.98 MB, 1400x2171)
Attached: 1989.02.new-gods.001.p06.jpg (537.69 KB, 1024x1591)

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Makes sense considering that one of the guys who has it is one of the very few who's consistently depicted as mostly happy being married to his wife.

Attached: Orion-25-003.jpg (1007.19 KB, 1400x2171)

Justin King
Justin King

So pretty much all this dialogue does is to confirm that Captain Planet was the unironic version of Ghost Stories?

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

So Linka's meth addiction was ever mentioned again or…?

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

Naw man, I don't think it is. But Planeteers deal with surprisingly real shit like that on a pretty frequent basis as you can see from this thread.
Drug addiction
Gang violence
AIDS (but it's the cliche "blood transfusion gong wrong" AIDs)
Human sacrifice
The Irish

Attached: Hollow-Earth-Theory.png (208.11 KB, 522x431)

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

I only recently learned the difference between polish and Russian and can tell the wind girl was polish. (they have such cute Slavic accents, as opposed to the angry mad Russian sounding accent.)

inb4 laika or whatever her name was dump

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Tortoise & Hare at the frontline of Ma-ti's animal army
Why am I not surprised by this Holla Forums?

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Ma-Ti uses the power of heart to get this fucker to snap on your dick

Attached: alligator-turtle-10.jpg (68.69 KB, 685x434)

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Mati's power would be even more terrifying if he put on the glove of conquest, or whatever they were called.
As a kid, I hoped that someone would put fifth glove on and then another captain could be summoned. Just like with the pollution rings.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

Slightly related, season 1 intro sequence mentions Linka being from Soviet Union, while The New Adventures of Captain Planet (season 3?) changes it to Eastern Europe.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

That's because between the first season and the third season, the Soviet Union ceased to exist.

Hunter Taylor
Hunter Taylor

Thanks to Ted Turner.

Attached: Ted-Turner-and-Captain-Planet-lovers.jpg (202.31 KB, 1100x733)

William Allen
William Allen

beat off to the asian one during a episode featuring her and dolphins

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

I fucking hate dolphins the episode where they keep getting caught in nets was funny.

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

Attached: kekekekek.png (131.21 KB, 333x366)

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

so he robbed the guy?

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

No, he brainwashed him.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Get fucked in a tuna net you soggy clicking bitch of the cetacean world.
I'll never forgive your kind for what happened to Hank Hill!

John Allen
John Allen

What happened?

Elijah White
Elijah White

He's never seen the dolphin episode of KotH

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

dolphin thread now

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Remember that episode where the gang couldn't think of why a teenage boy and girl would leave their clothes on the ground or the ep where Hoggish and Rigger tried dressing up as some starlet called Bubble Butt?

Attached: definitely-strange.webm (1.39 MB, 576x432)
Attached: boyshimoi.webm (2.61 MB, 576x432)

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

I could have sworn that Sandra Bernhard did her voice. I guess I just got Berenstein'd.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit