A Russian report that speaks about how America is completely faking the North Korean crisis

A Russian report that speaks about how America is completely faking the North Korean crisis.

http:// russia-insider.com/en/us-lying-about-russian-and-chinese-troop-movements-near-north-korea/ri19668

http:// russia-insider.com/en/military/fake-us-escalation-north-korea-blamed-miscommunication/ri19644

https:// www.mediafire.com/?oon472d8rkjdkx7

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/us-lying-about-russian-and-chinese-troop-movements-near-north-korea/ri19668
rt.com/news/385941-china-restraint-trump-north-korea/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4436180/Why-UK-parts-turning-Korean-missiles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE LOVE RUSSIA: How to pull a tooth the Russian way

Not an argument.

The Russians are pissed the chinks are trading with the U.S. again. Norks were the wedge issue that kept the U.S. and China from trading and having a closer relationship, and now that's all going away.

What are you up to OP?

fucking kikes.

Nigger trade with China never stopped lol. You're fucking retarded

I'll treat it as a theory, then what the fuck is going on? Is North Korea aware of the prank?

topkek

You are retarded. North Korea was a bargaining chip the chinks used to get the US to cuck on trade, "we will keep the koreas under control if you sell us US steel at prices that are complete rape.

Chinks are suddenly buying U.S. coal at slightly below market prices, in bulk, which increases demand for U.S. coal from fucking nothing to massive amounts. Otherwise having coal miners go back to work was fucking pointless.

This is literally what trumpcucks believe.

High MAT, how's it going?

I have no clue what the fuck that is even supposed to mean, but I can definitely tell you that you're a butthurt trumpcuck.

Wew lad.

Is sass still around?

Regardless of the whole Syria fiasco, this poor level of shilling since should net someone a ban.

But don't you see, if Trump does what the democrats want then they'll stop calling him a russian so much! Appeasement is 1488D chess!!!!

You have no argument, so you just spam that word like the poor little retard that you are.

So you're not attacking me?

Oh fuck, i confused you for
Your IDs are nearly the same color.

Is there satellite evidence or any way to verify these things (like whether the US really sent an armada to NK or not)?

If it's a game it's a very weird one.

The US is a dying empire as such it needs new military adventures to ruin itself with

lol you're fucking retarded. China would not risk trade with te USA over North Korea. Have you even met a Chinese person? Their love of wealth rivals the kikes love of shekels.

Bump

I had a hard time posting the following.

I don't know what caused all the problems other than when I tried to post the straight text from a Russian report that is now posted below while in combat mode the server would not allow it. VERY ODD. I spent an hour and figured out exactly what text was not allowed to post.
Here is the report that caused problems:

From Russia Insider.
The Media Is Lying About Russian Troops Massing on the Border With North Korea

Russian troops massing on the border with North Korea are about as real as Harry Potter's magic wand. The entire North Korea "crisis" is manufactured hogwash

We keep trying to warn you but you never listen, do you?
"Escalation" with North Korea isn't real. It's a distraction.
The following is the exact text that was not allowed to post: "The same media that told you a mighty American armada is anchored off the Korean Peninsula is now claiming that Russia is massing troops on the border with North Korea, and Chinese bombers are on high alert and making "unusual moves".
You're being lied to in the most spectacular and hilarious ways."
For whatever reason, the server refused to post that! I can't figure out why, but it took numerous attempts, and I narrowed it down to that exact text that would not post. VERY ODD!
At any rate, I have repeatedly stated that I think America's hype on North Korea was at least partially fake. Maybe it is entirely fake!
Ok, so for what reason would the U.S. want a fake script in the public concience? why would they possibly want that?Well, how about "they need the American people primed for an attack, so when it does happen they immediately blame North Korea and do not stop and question what is going on? Would that be a reason to totally spew endless B.S. about Russian troop placement, Chinese bombers, and Kim Jong far beyond stupidly claiming he can vaporize the U.S. to ash? Believe me, for whatever it is worth, Kim Jong is HIGHLY EDUCATED, probably a man of TOP education and there is no conceivable way he'd actually threaten china and then turn around and be stupid enough to think he can "wipe the U.S. off the map".
Since the U.S. already got caught red handed lying about carrier placement, would it be beyond the realm of doubt to think the U.S. is telling the truth about anything at all? I sure would not doubt a complete fabrication of every last word spewed!
Russia insider did a very comprehensive report on this topic, where they go line by line in detail, marking out where the U.S. media has been completely phony on the topic of North Korea. This is well worth a read, SEE THIS.
russia-insider.com/en/us-lying-about-russian-and-chinese-troop-movements-near-north-korea/ri19668

Admit it, the Jews got you AGAIN with another very juicy LIE!!!

Carl Vinson now heading to North Korea

RT has reported that the Carl Vinson is now going to North Korea. NO BIG DEAL, HERE'S WHY: Because the U.S. stations aircraft carriers all over the globe, and the Carl Vinson is normally stationed in South Korea! Most people do not know that, now you do.
I was not too pleased about getting bluffed the first time around. And there is good reason to not be concerned about the Carl Vinson going back to where it is always parked.

IMPORTANT: This RT report does not even mention the fact that the Carl Vinson is simply returning to it's present home port.

This is something I'd keep an eye on, but having been fooled once already I am skeptical about there being anything to worry about with this.
rt.com/news/385941-china-restraint-trump-north-korea/

BRITISH PARTS FOUND IN CRASHED NK MISSILE!

HA HA HA, that explains how the U.S. made the last one crash on the launch pad!

North Korea still needs foreign parts to make it's missiles work. These would obviously be smuggled in. And what can happen as a result? Well, the U.S. can back door the missile and blow it up! There is now proof this is probably the case, SEE THIS And for as long as North Korea can't make every part itself, they will continue to have problems.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4436180/Why-UK-parts-turning-Korean-missiles.html

What the fuck is even made in the UK anymore?

Tea and Kebabs.