Donald Trump issues statement on Armenian Genocide

Thank goodness for small whitepills, I guess?

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-statement-by-president-donald-j-trump-on-arme-1794592829
archive.is/e8QR8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres#International_reaction
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Young Turks on suicide watch.

WEW LAD

How many jews are gonna cry about this?

ALL the jews.

OY

If only. Every second Jenk Ogre is walking this earth is a second where our precious oxygen is fouled by his sweat glands.

BASED
Is this where we are?

He just made a video talking about the six million, when even normalfags are aware it's bollocks. But mods ban if the video is posted.

>implying that wasn't damage control to keep the jews in check after cucking them with their desire for blood in Syria

has that faggot ever actually addressed the issue? I know it's been brought up to him face to face dozens of times but all I've ever seen him do is dodge, sidestep, distract, deflect, etc etc.

Nope.

What could he mean by regime? Totes building a wall doe, righ after Obamacare collapses the economy.

I wonder if this was Hope Hicks again. She's the one that wrote the holocaust statement and didn't make a special deal about the kikes.

Judging by the fact his Syrian "attack" ultimately led to Assad getting shiny new planes, I'd say he's just doing PR to keep (((them))) in check.

And he does this the day after his kike duck sucking statement yesterday. Again i'm getting nothing but mixed messages from Don, I can't figure the guy out at all. I'm assuming that that's intentional.

Also the people who did the Armenian genocide where crypto Jews.

Sounds like he's saying it's worse than the holocaust. Anything is worse than the holocaust, because it never happened.

are… are the anti trump shills on suicide watch?
isn't this bad goy tier?

Nope, it's the standard Roach response to deflect and deny it and he's no different, as edgy liberal as he makes himself out to be.

[Roach Skittering Intensifies]

you'll notice they are going to be very quiet in this thread

Rule number one: always keep the enemy confused.

He was talking about Iran, not Syria.

It's why I don't pay attention to what Trump says. After the Syria thing, I've been very cautiously skeptical, but anytime there's someone on this board who is very pro-Trump or very anti-Trump, and they use something Trump said as evidence for their claims, I completely disregard it. You'd have to be a complete fucking retard to ever take his words at face value, the guy will say what he needs to in order to get done what he wants. The only question is, what does he actually want to do? And the only way to figure that out is to see what he does, and the only way to measure how good or bad those actions are, are to use statistics.

Until then, "Drumpf is a kike because he said X" or "Trump is so based because he said Y" are nothing to go off of.

really makes you think

If you're not going to be Pro-Trump, at least be like this user.

Kind of this, but we should pay attention. Always watch, take notes, try and see if you can see a pattern between what he says, what he does, and the outcome of those actions. Always channel Gondola to a point, lest you be caught unaware. Don't scream and shout that Trump is X or Y, but watch.

thats the normal opinion of Trump, its a valid thing to be skeptical, I was skeptical since syria, user is completely correct in what he said

I mean sure, if you ignored the evidence of the scenario, I can see why anyone would be a skeptic after that.

The Jews were behind the Armenian Genocide. Pulling the Turks by the strings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres#International_reaction

TL;DR, Theodore Herzel, the founding father of Israel has ties to the Armenian Genocide.

I mean we are assuming things still, so I keep a very healthy amount of skepticism to keep an eye on things. but what the other user is right about is there are rabid "pro trump" shills that are probably doing it just so they can shill the "le drumpf" shit and call Holla Forums out for it and make being pro trump in any regard look ridiculous. Its a pretty obvious shill tactic.

Looking forward to 4 years neokike politics covered by shit stirring.
Can't wait until he uses this excuse to cover for not deporting the illegals.

Yes. Cucks will always be cucks. Kikes, spics and niggers aren't the biggest threats to whites. It's other white cucks. Our own people are our worst enemies. If they weren't so weak and stupid we wouldn't be where we are today.

(checked)
so very bad goy

Holy shit, I bet the salt from Twitter Jews is going to be massive.

Look all I know is when you consider the fact we contacted Russia ahead of time, hit an airbase that had planes coincidentally rolled out into the open, and was nearly completely abandoned, only then for Assad to get shiny new toys and no resulting invasion against Assad? I wasn't skeptical.

inb4 kikes kvetch for not mentioning the Holohoax

thats fine, but I still maintain my skepticism. But I didn't just flip on him for it after I figured out it wasn't going to go anywhere after the strike. All I know is, real anti-trump shills are fucking blatant
like this fag

Why hasn't Herzel been doxxed and dog-shit pizzas sent to his house.

Yeah the immediate 180 by all the e-celeb Trump supporters was fucking annoying. I think that's why so many people still pro-Trump went borderline rabid. It especially bugged me because the 180 kvetching was based off the same MSM they'd been calling liars for months. It just didn't make sense.
Honestly, I'm wondering if he's trying to be completely fair with everyone including Israel to show people just how annoying Israel can be even when they're being treated the same as everyone else.

How many jew words do you know.
You are practically studying to become a Rabbi.

kike - jew word for circle
kvetch - jew word for hakmar schmekmar hoigle schmoigl

You should have said "oy vey" and "barmitzfa mozzletof" and all the other jew shit filth words that are thrown around all the jew media.

Stop it, by mimicking them you are becoming them.

ONE OF THE WORST MASS ATROCITIES OF THE 20TH CENTURY

OOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You've offered nothing in this thread other than reddit tier circle jerking.

Welcome to the new TIDF shilling tactic:

Ask me how I know you're from reddit.

how fucking new are you?

how are you doing today MAT?

Filtered.

You've been found out.

wat

Shouldn't you be prepping for the upcoming Spicer circle jerk?

I've never responded to you yet here's that forced shill consensus:

Why do you seem to have so much riding on this thread? Oh shit…first post:
That explains everything.

Oy vey, look at this goyim's chutzpah! Doesn't he know Holla Forums is a Jewish board?

you have no power here kike

Keep dreaming.

wewlad, you tried

Why did you change my words? Kushner-kike getting to you? :^)

52 replies in the thread. You two account for 40% of the thread activity with such quality posts as:

Want to keep going?

kushner-kike is a retarded word thats why, kushner is a kike, claims that he has been shilling here are not new. Kushner belongs in an oven with the rest of the kikes. See how the more you post the more you narrative falls apart.

Erdogan wont be pleased with this. Perhaps Paisos' prophecy will come true after all

You do want to keep going! Kushner-kikes are those employed by Kushner to shill for the neokike agenda, but I can see why you think it's a retarded word. Wouldn't want people catching on.

Should have been skeptical all along. Skepticism should have hit a high note back when he chose Pence.

So now he is SOAD's favorite band?

shit dude, you are sure invested in this. Told you that the word was stupid, went full damage control now. Kushner-kike is a like saying kike-kike, why not just call them Kushner shills? or kike shills? they are all kikes, just like you.

Now you're just repeating me:
Yeah we certainly wouldn't want to point that out.

Pence is a "fuck you" defense for if they try to impeach him

wew

I don't think you understand this meme, you obviously aren't from around here.

What's to understand? I'm counting your posts.

Like clockwork.

you are the worst shill I've seen in a while

What is that supposed to mean?

No don't you get it user? The more you participate in a thread, the bigger the shill you are :^)

Oh welcome back. You couldn't stay away could you?

look at how much you are posting

Apparently the Armenians in Los Angeles are butthurt that he didn't explicitly use the word "genocide" in his release.

That's why you never try to appease mud people.

to piss off kikes that sage bomb a thread and get mad for getting called out, kind of like you

If you still don't understand the God Emperor's tactics, READ HIS BOOK! This is all outlined in the Art of the Deal.

Saved for posterity.

Wrong. Kikel of the Jew word for circle. Kike is the term they used to refer to Jews on Staten Island, because the hook noses wouldn't sign their name or put an x (too much like a cross) when signing their entry papers.

CTRL+F "genocide"

Nah, he can fuck off. Call it the Armenian Genocide, as it properly is named. Piss of the turk roaches who massacred those unwilling to hump goats.

Actually, the jews get pissy when people talk about the Armenian genocide as well. They don't like it when anything but the holohoax is called a genocide, because it takes the wind out of their sails.

"Meds Yeghern is used by Armenians synonymous with Հայոց ցեղասպանություն (Hayocʿ cʿełaspanutʿyun, “Genocide of Armenians”) to refer to the Armenian Genocide the way Shoah is used by Jews to refer to the Holocaust."

oy vey, he didn't say genocide
but he actually did

Mud languages don't count. English or bust, apparently.

See

Bonus. What's Saudi Arabia's stance? Can we get three for one?

apparently you can't read

Trump quoted Herzl in his HaShoah video.

Poor reading comprehension.

what does that have to do with my post about his statement today?

That Trump isn't being a "very bad goy" by releasing a text statement about the Armenian Genocide, the day after releasing a full video about the fictional plight of the "people" who orchestrated the genocide.

has he kissed the western wall yet?

Meds Yeghern means "Great Crime", so technically he didn't call it genocide. He called it the Armenian term for the event and that's boss enough I agree.

t.non-Armenian

got my buckets ready

Probably. He has all kinds of business ventures in Israel, including an energy drink that's only available there, and he did a campaign video for Netanyhahu.

weird, you would think that there would be at least 1 image of such a moment, or even a mention somewhere, like hareetz or some other kike media. I mean, has he even physically been to israel at any point? I mean he sure hasn't been since he started running, and after he won, and I'm sure the kike wall kissing is a presidential tradition, after all the last president that didn't kiss it ended up dead.

>(11)

A reality TV star visiting the wall wouldn't be a big media event. Lots of celebrities visit Kikestan, yet you rarely see pictures of them there.

And when he inevitably visits the wall as president, what will the excuse be then?

An armenian is just a jew who followed a rolling coin into a church.

They lobby in US just like kikes, Anita S is an armenian, reddit co-founder is an armenian, they are primarily SJW. If you talk to them you'll see their entire identity is based around "muh genocide" even more extreme than kikes.

Also the 1.5 million number is inflated just like 6 million. If 1.5 million was actually genocided in 1915 there wouldn't be any significant number of armenians to lobby this shit non-stop. They'd be fucking extinct.

Nothing good comes from someone whose identity is based entirely on being a victim.

yes it would have actually, he is a pretty popular business and tv personality. It would have at least been mentioned somewhere in israel media, and he is president now, how very bad of him to not go and perform the ritual. I mean hes a super good goy for telling bibi that he has to come over here and you know how much kikes love cucks, so he showed bibi how it feels to be a cuck at the press conference, what an absolute zionist puppet right fellow pol

fuck off nothing happend

armenians were the dindu nuffins in the middle east and the kikes, using usery to rob honest people of their money, and when the state needed their support they stabbed the state in the back

Top Kek.

Turkroach detected

yes i am turkish, but armenians were first class citizens in the ottoman empire who did not have to serve in the miletary,so what did they do for the empire? stab it in the back by killing civillians, they commited so much crime that the empire had to bring in soldiers to protect them and move them away from areas where they were hated because of the crimes they commited

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post?

He directly denied it happened. He has addressed it.

He has to call it genocide to trigger Dönerhitler

what genocide?

So who exactly were the Armenians besides being Christian? Someone is also telling me that the area was full of Greeks as well. Are we talking about White Genocide here?

He's supposed to keep the kikes confused not us.

nah, they look more like kurds, that are christians, they used to have a nation for BC but they lived under all empires, aka the jew of the orient

Armenian, Genocide?

I mean, why do you think we call ourselves (((Holla Forumsacks))) :'^)

muh 6gillion chess!!!

Now do one for the Holodomor and Burundi.

That's great and all, but he still avoided calling it a "genocide", the word is obviously key here and the center of the debate. Obama and Bush did the same with "Oh, we feel sad about so and so TRAGEDY and BAD CRIME" without ever using the word. So basically, nothing really has changed as far as US stance on the issue goes. The government knows that if the US officially recognizes the genocide, then Turks are gonna go full damage control and cut diplomatic relationships with us. It's all political and has nothing to do with whether or not the event took place.

rule number two: when your allies can figure out your plan exactly and they propagate it all over the internet, your enemy will find out eventually

Why would a Christian occupied state support a roach Islamist empire?

Trump is actually belittling the genocide. The official estimate is 1.5 to 2 millions.

because the roach empire saved them from persian gonicdes, without the ottomans armenia would not exist as a nation

Reported for being a disgusting insect.

Fucking turkroaches all over this thread. So gross. Hairy mixed breeds that spawned the Ashkenazi.

atleast i have the guts to tell the truth, i am probably more whiter than you anyway

hey, I mean, at least you aren't a nigger
oh wait, turks are worse

this is always supposed to be our mindset.
what are the consequences and what are the causes?

if you want to find out if your interests are being met, then find out.

oh, and form public opinion.
you all of a sudden want to drop it all on trump?

i mean he could be doing everything exactly as you in particular want.
maybe not exactly.
maybe not at all.

at any rate, if you want change, then you need power. your power is your own assets and everyone else you influence or whoever believes in the same thing becoming politically active (populism). the aggregated assets of all people are leveraged to politely ask for change or at least a sufficient explanation. it could be as functional as a loud (aggregated) voice. i believe this happened but with quite a bit of anger.

oh, and if you leave trump out in the cold and he is fighting for your interests, then you have nobody to blame but yourself.

i like this.

Blonde and blue eyed northern european here. Sucks to be you I guess.

i too have blond hair and blue eyes, so it does not realy suck

But you're still a sandnigger.

Do you play pretend when you fuck your neighbors donkey too?

so are you

no, but i do pretend when i am fucking your mum

I'll be disappointed if this does not happen now.

Good roach

many ottoman jews had armenian parents/heritage armenians were best buddy's with the jews

No I'm not

Typical sandniggers.

Like Emmanuel Carasso?

you are missing the point,i was makinga joke, and do you realy need to start a pissing contest about who is whiter?

something like that, but most were owners of a shady buisness or two

Fuck off shitskin

There's that movie about the Armenian Genocide coming out soon too. I'm surprised it actually appears to have decent production values and a strong marketing campaign. Think we should support it monetarily and go see it? Or is there a blue pill I'm missing here?

Considering how many people care to even know about it, which is barely anything, it's yuge for someone like the President to put it right out there for everyone to see.