Morals are spooks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_and_fertility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_mugging
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tbh I think the 'morals are spooks' people are dumb

meh nice try, if i was a worker the will of my boss is a spook because it is above my ego

Now how about you read him for yourself

Stirnerites are inconsistent retards, don't listen to them

Spook doesn't mean "something I don't like", OP. Morality is a spook because it is made up by whomever is touting it, and it doesn't exist as something definite and apart from human ideals.

Saying that something is a spook doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, either.

sure thing skeleton man

Stirner wasn't even a commie, read Ego and its own.

Try reading stirner OP

>Porky is bad for exploiting those workers
No, he exploits me, hence I want him gone.

Also, a pletera of other reasons that slow down the progress of humanity and bring its survival in danger, which I value a good bit.

Morals are spooks, but spooks can be used as revolutionary praxis.

Globalism and immigration is exploiting everyone.

You don't help the developing countries because they fill up the spots from migration with babies pretty much immediately, even if several millions migrate.
(Africa, India and co are HUGE, a few millions per year is NOTHING)

In developing countries only higher status people can usually even afford all of it, leeching elevated people from the country while keeping the dregs there.

The host countries resources get diluted, especially when the migrants are low skill and require a lot of welfare or other tax things, like prison.

These factors and more will drive demand for cheap and exploity stuff up.

The idea that "sending people back" is somehow horrible must stop.

Even if it is horrible, then always leeching away the better ones won't help.
But usually all countries are pretty sweet, they all have their perks.

There will only be more strife and more exploitation under globalism and multi culture BS.

porky does what porky does. It is in the interests of me and my union to take his shit.

There is no good or bad about it.

Fucking actually read some Stirner. He basically says the ego is best appeased by working with others faggot.

I'm not even an egoist but I just can't stand the ignorance and memery

This

Spooks are also used as justification for exploitation.

Try harder.

t. meme poster who hasn't actually read Saint Max

Daily reminder that Stirner BTFO'd communism so hard that Marx had to make up historical materialism to save it.

fuck off Holla Forums

go ahead and debunk the "flood of niggers" then

what the fuck is there even to debunk?

they do though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_and_fertility

It's in my best interest not to be exploited by porky and to cooperate with others

Literally why

Damn, it sounds like someone had their idealist bullshit blown the fuck out by a stirnerite recently.

by this logic religions are true.

yes

no I'm just memeing to be honest

What if there's a God though and you've been talking shit about your creator this whole time, how are you going to explain yourself?

Oh good I've always wanted to become a hindu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_mugging

keep them coming

you're welcome fam

Thank god i'm not an anarchist and individualist

((­­(morty))­­)

Fucking kek.

i know its probably wrong but i love nazbol posters more and more every day

The fact that morals are spooks just means that we are free to create new spooks to serve our interests.

The very definition of a spook is that it is not only a social construct not based in the natural world, but it also thrives on the blind adherence of the people who follow and propagate it without question in spite of the fact that it does not serve their interests.

Socially constructing an idea that actually yields meaningful improvements in quality of life to the people who practice it is, by definition, not a spook. It would be like calling one of your organs "good cancer" - yes, they're both masses of tissue, but one of them works for you and the other is simply mindlessly self-replicating.