Who here /14/ but not /88/?

Who here /14/ but not /88/?
Would the world be better if Hitler won?
Absolutely.
But he didn't win
/88/ is so deeply despised only a mass MKultra program could make it popular again
/88/ failed and it's time to accept it will not rise again, nobody can replace Hitler.
What can we do to move forward and save our race?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

14 to preserve the white race, 88 to ensure the anti-white kikes are wiped out. End your life, shill.

Hitler dindu nuffin

Techno-ethno-tribalism. We have to evolve into systems yet unimagined and less vulnerable to subversion.

Also Heil Hitler because fuck OP for being a coward.

You made this thread already and you failed.
Fuck off.

Shill on Holla Forums is the Tumblr equivalent of calling everyone a racist
Please grow up, and learn to how discuss.

Can't you see /88/ is dragging the /14/ down?
We can make white people proud again
We can make them reproduce again
We can even make them deport all shitskins
But we can't make them genocide again
Genocide would be ideal but it's not happening.
It's the equivalent of wanting an unicorn.

You can't do ANY of those things without a million jews kvetching and going on talkshows and writing newspaper articles about how racist and evil white people are, how white people still haven't learned the lessons from slavery and the Holocaust, how white people need more (((education))) and (((diversity))).

How old are you user?

Who here /88/ but not /14/?
White women are alright but anime girls are just so much cuter.

Jews won't allow 14 unless you 88.

And you should stop posting kike.
You 4cuck niggerspeak gives you away instantly.

This site only exists because of 4chan you autist
You act like 8ch came first.

What we need is to replace Jews in media and Hollywood and then save the white race
We have the intellect for this.
This is much more realistic than to convince America and all European nations to kill all jews

88 is necessary for 14 to become possible, you filthy shill.

I only give a shit a out /88/ if the Jews wanna push it. Otherwise let them have Israel and kill all the mudslimes if they want.
On another note, Hitler aint shit, Rommel did nothing wrong, Bismarck and Moltke the Elder best leaders

Kill yourself

This is the most neo/pol/ thread I've seen all week.

How can we achieve /88/ when nobody can replace Hitler?
How will we find a man with such charisma, patriotism, inteligence?
Nazism revolves around Hitler, without Hitler there is no nazism.

Well if you want we can go full crusader and reclaim Jerusalem but thatll just trigger a religious shitposting atorm if suggested.
Alternatevely send them to Madagascar.

Aye. Gassing the kikes is fine, but I ain't a natsoc. Just a white nationalist.

This thread. Again.

Genocide IS happening, even without the 88. Preservation of your own race ensures their genocide.

/88/ is the only solution and if anything he was too benevolent. The current empire is not eternal.
t. nonwhite who broke up a relationship that had lasted more than 10 years after being redpilled because having children with a white person would be sin and is currently looking to self deport. If you don't embrace /88/ fully you're bringing misery to everyone, it's not easy to know that your existence is owed to a jewish program of population replacement.

This is the first time I create this thresd.
It's great that are more people like me
By disconnecting from /88/ we can make it appeal for regular people and by consequence save the white race.

You broke up from a relationship of 10 years
Possibly the love of your life
Because a bunch of fat Nazi neets told you so
You are beyond cucked.

The bigger question is what the 88 means. People have different definitions for it.
Im a full blown traditionalist so Ill never be a natsoc, but if required Ill gas the Jews. That count as 88?

why

>>>/trs/

You write like the sub-130 IQ monkey you are. Your shilling will never be believable. Spamming a community to the point all non-retards just get up and leave is what led to Holla Forums in the first place, and it's going to happen again. Every single possible move you can make is wrong, shlohmo shills. Nothing will work, and brute spam is the best you've got.

Everyone who responded "KILL YOURSELF SHILL" is the lower left corner panel.

Holla Forums is full of based nonwhite guys in Trump hats. These people commonly flip out about goons, post unironically about waifus, and sperg about le reddit spacing. The more they need 8pol to be an exclusive club and the sole launching pad for white nationalism, the less likely they are to actually be white. If someone is denouncing a public white nationalist with a long track record of activism, they're almost certainly nonwhite Holla Forums. If they're denouncing the very idea of public activism for white nationalism, they're overcompensating for not being white.

You can follow the 88 Precepts, thus 14/88

OP meant the Hitler worship.

KILL YOURSELF SHILL

Well yeah we've been dealing with the r/the_donald invasion for a while now.

Incorrect. Holla Forums was more or less a splinter site of Wizardchan (a website HW used to be a mod of) rather than being inspired by 4chan.

mah nigga.

So a derivative of a derivative.
Explains the sad waifushit.

130 is a very high iq, thanks for the compliment
I'm still racist m8
I still hate subhumans
i still hate likes
But we have to work with what we have
We don't have hitler anymore
He's gone and he's not coming back
We need to find new solutions that can work in 21st century so our race survives.
As I suggested we need to outsmart Jews and infiltrate Hollywood and media
Slowly replacing them with time
That's achievable
Gassing Jews isn't.

Read Mein Kampf m8. Hitler can rise again. The atrocious marxist/jewish conditions that put him through hell are what enabled to him to grow so much. There are plenty of anons with the aptitude and the suffering to match.

Most of the originalfag Wizardchan users don't come to boards like Holla Forums, some of them left after CM b& the pedo boards and the remainder mostly stick to Holla Forums and other early boards.

seriously consider suicide my man

Heil hitler, either whites survive as fascists or we won't survive at all

But not the intelect or charisma or genius level military strategy
He was the right man at the right time
Very specific things needed to happen in Germany for Hitler to rise
The humiliating Versailles pact.
The hunger and economic crisis
Let's say we miraculously get an exact copy of Hitler today
The moment he starts talking he would go directly to jail.
Shitskins in Germany would try to kill him daily
He wouldn't be able to succeed.

this
fuck off with your pointless blackpilling

Look at this based nonwhite trying to pretend he's in an exclusive club.

Are you black or Asian or Levantine? Some of the higher caste Persians and Syrians are so white I can't tell by looking.

I understand what you're saying, but you're fundamentally wrong.

If we win, and are only concerned with the 14, we will slide right back to where we are now in a generation or two. The 88 are for us to strive for eternal glory and avoid sliding back into liberal degeneracy.

I'm not welcome if I'm not white?

eh, I'm Italian, I think you'll be at home here.

ImKampfy, no matter what you shill or who you ban, you will still swing with the rest of the enemies of our race, you T*rkroach shit.

Watch the greatest story never told and educate yourself about the NatSoc ideology. There were non-whites in the SS even.

What history teaches us is when you conquer too much land, sooner or later it will collapse because it's not sustainable.
Nothing can be achieved forever
The pendulum always swing back.
It's better to achieve something for a few generations, than to try achieve something eternal that can't be achieved at all.

fuck off blackpill
if you remove the kikes then the only major obstacle to infinity and glory is gone

kill yourself moshe

you too

Reminder that all cuckchanners need to leave.

I've redpilled 3 normalfags about Hitler and they had no aversion to it. If you first wake them up to white genocide, then swallowing the Hitler pill is not a big deal barring they aren't complete mongs.

And it's about respect. The Germans died trying to protect all of Europe, and more or less all the world from the jewish world order. They are the greatest martyrs I know of and deserve recognition. You're asking us to ignore the sacrifice of tens of millions of people. Fuck you.

You remove kikes and then there's a power vacuum.
You really think nobody will fill it?
It doesn't matter how much evil you kill
Some white guy will find out he has 1/64 Jewish ancestry and by curiosity he will read the talmud, then convert to Judaism
Don't you understand that being a kike is an ideology more than it is genetics?

checked

fucking

trs

Respect, user. I hope you manage to still have a great future amongst your own.

OP is a faggot. Hitler is an ideal, an example of what can happen when you remove foreign influence from a country, and return the power of control to its native folk, especially if that folk is the hard working German.

Our job is not to replace him, but to realize the potential of his dream, then surpass it.

I'm actually surprised this has been posted before
It feels great to not be alone
Without 88 dragging down the 14 down we will be able to redpill average whites with ease.

Absolute respect. I wouldn't want to see any race destroyed by miscegenation. I hope you find a wonderful wife to continue your race with.

|
|>
|

We still need a leader as good as Hitler
As inteligent as Hitler
As charismatic as Hitler to make all of this happen
I just got tired of latching onto an ideology that has been hated for almost a century and that it's practically impossible to rise again.
I'm tired of living a dream.

This. Being "14 but not 88" is like wanting public social programs like schools, libraries, and roads without wanting to pay tax for them. We CANNOT achieve the 14 words without addressing the Jewish Question.

I love you motherfuckers. So few people understand these things.

The Reich invaded Poland, Czech, and the Balkans for the express purpose of taking territory for ethnic Germans. The war was forced on Germany by Churchill and his Jewish backers, but the doctrine of Lebensraum was real, and it included wiping out other whites.

Along with some other bad strategic decisions it also cost them the war.

NSDAP ideology was NOT a plan for protecting and preserving all the white European peoples.

And once you got rid of the 14, you'll be able to redpill even more people.

What is your ethnicity if I may ask?

This is absolutely false
Look at Poland
It's almost completely white
2/3 of poles does not want mass subhumans
And to top it off, they had a record amount of babies
Did they need nazism to achieve this?

Amongst the "soft" right, or the "alt-light" as they've started calling them, there's this frequent accusation that the more extreme types have taken to blaming jews for everything the same way that SJWs and Commies blame white men and capitalism. Which is to say, that it's an irrational boogeyman, a scapegoat for a group who has not worked hard enough, a band of miserable anti-social neckbeards to offload their woes, as if nothing is their fault.

From a position of ignorance, this is an easily reachable conclusion. However, we are not talking about forces that exist on an individual level. The world is not a place where a single man can just decide to work hard and get every single thing he wants. A single man is beholden to the whims of countless men, and those men are likewise beholden to eldritch systems of social control and guidance which forced all within it to play by certain rules.

When you lay all the pieces out and trace the connections, you find that many of our problems originate above us. The media spewing lies and pushing it's agenda, made possible by colleges and universities becoming mass brainwashing instutitions, as guided by the hand of openly spiteful and destructive organizations, which funnel untold sums into social engineering movements and political lobbying which chokes our nation with regulations and bureaucracy that drive businesses and jobs away from our hometowns, while aggressively importing a worthless collective of subhuman trash to fill our need for low-skill laborers… when in reality, they are only brought in to vote for the excessive "social safety net" which has caused our society to degenerate so quickly.

The lonely permavirgin male who spends all his time on the internet, stewing in his own impotence, like us, is blamed for his own short-comings. However, only a few decades ago, a man could have a job he'd work for his entire life, making enough to support the wife he married in his teens, and the numerous children he fathered in his early 20s. Now a man can't even afford to own his own house, and the women who'd throw themselves at the chance to get married and settle down are not blue-haired extremists who'd sooner try to enslave men as a class, than marry them, thanks to aggressive feminist indoctrination pushed on them from an early age.

At the head of all of these things, the people creating and spreading their poisonous ideology… Are jews. It's silly Holla Forums talk to blame everything on jews, they say, but then you go looking and you find that the people most aggressively and successfully spreading degeneracy and ruin upon our world are jews. And these jews have escalated things to such an absurd degree that we can't simply lobby and legislate our way through the problems they've caused.

So if the question is /14/ or /88/, the answer both. We need both.

You ignore 2 very important details. One, that Germans were being slaughtered in Poland and East Prussia, Hitler had to invade to save them. Two, that Stalin was preparing to invade Europe. Hitler went into Russia 17 days before the Red Army was planning to strike.

Yes, that's true. I was just generalizing in my post above. Hitler did want a new empire that expanded into Slavic lands. As far as I can tell from reading him, though, the plan did not include the genocide of those people, rather he wanted all that mostly empty land in Western Russia to be colonized by German settlers.

we love you too, brother

You are completely bluepilled
If Hitler cared so much about German suffering in Poland
He could've assisted them with great German economy back into germany
Hitler started a war that killed 60 million people because of a few Germans in Poland.
What you're saying is this

Fuck off OP, this is our thread now

60 MILLION

8ch came second like a gentleman.

and he's done ! my g-d he's done it!

Schlomo ups the ante of the narrative once more! Everybody thought it couldn't be done, but there we have it folks!

fuck off jew

/88/ IS /ourguy/

Fuck off faggot, we don't honor a heartless killer. We honor a brilliant political tactician with a heart for his volk.

Ignoring that you're a shill for a moment, did you know when that number changed? It must've been rather recent, that they upped it from 50 to 60.

MUH
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes striking the Russians was a necessity, and it could have even ended exactly the way it did without the destruction of the Reich. Tragic as that campaign was.

The big mistakes, in my estimation, were misallocation of resources to the V2 and Wunderwaffen programs. They were technical triumphs, but total strategic failures. Jets were the only thing that mattered.

Of course this is easy to say in hindsight, but a competent analyst could have determined the density of V1 and V2 strikes would be too low to ensure destruction of high value targets. Sure, monte carlo analysis wasn't common in the 30s, but it's still kind of obvious.

This sounds more like 4/pol/ tbh

I know kikes exagerated and lied about the Holocaust
But 60 million is general goyim death in WWII
Why would kikes exagerated goyim death when it doesn't serve their purpose?
Nobody cares about goyim in the first place

Hey matey! Wrong! You're wrong again!

None of that can happen unless:
1) H'whites believe Holocaust didn't happen
or
2) H'whites believe that it's good that it happened

Every time you try anything 14 related you will get more holocaust brainwashing and Jews kvetching. That is why Hitler did nothing wrong. Not that he literally didn't, but that is what you need cattle to believe in order to fulfill the 14 words.

≠ Hitler killing 60 million people. He had help, after all.

Also, if you're counting jews, your number's a little on the high side.

Poland is one of the most antisemitic countries in the EU. They also have no jews. How is this disproving my point?

The “88 precepts” literally don’t matter if you still believe in the genocide of kikes (and other nonwhites), the destruction of marxism and all other forms of liberalism, the restoration of sane monetary policy, and the restoration of limited franchise.

Doing that–returning the US (and wherever else; whatever) to the ideals of the Founders–is INHERENTLY FASCISTIC. The Founders were protofascists.

I'm shocked you didn't use the word toxic you crypto kike.

Anti semitism existed way before Nazis, they were the last ones to pick it up
still poles are not Nazis m8
Where is Poland ruling Nazi party?
Where is Poland government officials wearing swastikas?
Where are Poland Nazi flags on every street?
It doesn't exist m8
You are still disproven.

Otherwise let (((them))) who claim to be Hebrews yet are merely a vestige of a theological remnant of Pharisaeical Talmudians that were derived from mass converted Khazars. The Hebrews and true Israelites of old who were in Yahwehs favor died off a long time ago. What has replaced them are (((wolves))) in sheeps clothing taking advantage of misapplied dispensationalists and their affection for a people like them that never were. Der Juden of today are nothing more that mass con artists on the greatest scale.

Poland's leading party is full of kikes and cryptos, and they're hardcore zionists.

It's really hard to say what was the right decision in the moment. Germany was being ganged up on by the 3 most powerful armies in the world at once, so I think it's safe to say he wasn't underestimating them. It's was fighting on too many fronts that eventually broke the Germans down, but again, Hitler was forced to do so.

If only they left Germany alone. The economic triumphs were the real miracles of the time.

The true remaining Israelites are the Samaritans but there's like 500 of them left.

fucked up my sage

Nah, they needed gibs from the eu. Fucking vodkaniggers.

Holla Forums took 4chan's best.

Thanks bro, say you're that user on DOTR and we'll let you go

It's crazy what they lie about.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Nigger have you ever read the Bible?
Jews and Samaritans didn't speak with eachother
When Jesus went to ask water from a Samaritan
The Samaritan were surprised Jesus being a Jew asked him water.
Your autism is showing.

The Bible was written by the Babylonian kikes, it's hardly reliable.

There are only like 3,000 kikes still in poland, you dingus.

Kindly go back to reddit or wherever. We don't want your snake oil nonsense here.

can you do this on /r/the_faggot instead?

Agreed. That's why I'm usually on /polk/ more now.