Climate Expert to Trump : Don't listen to Ivanka

archive.is/RsIeo

Implying it's her he's listening to. That's just a stupid meme.

This guy actually sounds reasonable.
Fuck Ivankunt. Trump should just throw a few hundred thousand at her and make her vacay somewhere for the next 8 years so he doesn't have to deal with her.

Ivanka should be gassed along with her rat husband and her little yidlets.

Or are you leftshits just playing your incest fantasies?

He seems reasonable. Keeping the science and politics appart.

Then he wouldn't mind Trump doing the same thing and staying out of the Paris Climate Agreement. Having "little to do with the climate" is still having to do with the climate. :^)

But thats what hes saying. He wants Trump to pull out of the Paris accords.

Yeah, those people are just completely unwilling to accept the fact that Trump is a Clinton/Pence/Putin/Bannon/Kushner/Ivanka-puppet with no will or mind of his own.
That's how he got rich too, by simply doing what everybody else wanted him to do.

Something something chesscuck!

What the fuck else is she doing in the White House? Sure as hell isn't a maid. She and her jew husband have to go she's a traitor who converted to judaism for her husband. Stop deluding yourselves.

You're so silly, user.

Don't they teach you at least to read in you leftist reeducation centres?

Reminder that anthropogenic global warming does not exist and that we have to execute everyone pushing this lie for crimes against humanity.

DADDY DADDY, PLEASE GET YOUR REDDIT FANBOYS TO GO ON Holla Forums AND CONVINCE THEM THAT YOU CAN DO NO WRONG

Fuck off jew-lover.

B-b-b-but muh settled science! Muh 97 percent of scientists who matter!

TRANSLATION FOR NEWFAGS:

FUCK THAT BITCH

FUCK DRUMP

FUCK THAT FUCKEN JEW WANNABE BITCH, WITH THE BIG TITS

FUCK DAT KIKE
====
FUCK WOMEN
====
FUCK AMERICA
====
FUCK VOTING
====
FUCK TRYING

FUCK MY SAD LIFE!

NORTH KOREAN COMMUNISTS AND ARAB DICTATORS ARE FUCKING COOL!

I LOVE PUTIN BECAUSE HE IS A CHRISTIAN KGB AGENT!

FUCK LET'S MEME IVANKA AS A DEMOCRAT!

Really?

Climate experts that do not jump on the:
bandwagon are fine.

The reality is that we might be experiencing a new warm period like that of the medieval warm period.
Or another little ice age.

This shit has happened before in human history regardless of human causes.

Why the fuck are these fools trying to shut down discussion? It's pretty fucking important that Trump doesn't cuck on the Paris agreement.

They don't belong

IVANKA NEEDS TO STFU!

Except it'll be happening a couple hundreds years earlier then it's suposed ot, but you know, who cares.
When the wall fence will be build I'm sure it'll keep the spics out of the US ewhen they inenvitably flee their then barren wasteland, right?

you know I like Trump and everything but I don't remember her name appearing in the list of candidates to occupy the WH. Did you guys also vote her into the White House?

Not an american so I can't really complain much, but I just see her featured so often next to her daddy in press conferences and in the oval room, when Hillary was running against Obama I remember lots of people saying that Hillary's only qualifications were being the wife of Bill Clinton, so how is this different for Ivanka Trump?

Who the fuck elected this rotten kike cunt anyway?

I bet Ivanka is threatening Donald to do shit he otherwise wouldn't.

If true, there's not a damn thing we can do about it; but humans can't even predict the weather a week from now, so I don't why you put any stake in these vastly more complex predictions. I bet you think humans can centrally plan an economy efficiently, too. Kill yourself, retard.

So shouldn't we be advocating for stricter regulations in countries that have abysmal environmental conditions then? How many smog filled cities are in the US? How many rivers in the US regularly has dead bodies floating in them where people wash when they're on a fucking pilgrimage? Western countries are a fucking godsend for environmental protection rights because literally noone else gives a fuck. It's a strictly western value.

thats a hard

top kek no wonder shills make minimum wage

God damn I want to fuck that slut so bad…

If climate change is real the solution is simple. Tax emissions. Use that money to build bigger dams to keep the water out. No need for global agreements.

it isn't. Any concession from ZOG due to "muh globalization" means they can import same shit without that tax and so companies would just move. Or even if they didn't, what good is it if you have chinks pumping shit into air and niggers being born by the hundreds of millions? We need to sterilize niggers for a start.

too short to be of any relevance considering Earth is what, 4 billion years old?

Pic related now quit being a shill retard.

If he made all the decisions women wanted him to make he wouldn't be rich.

I don't buy the narratives about who's influencing who in the Trump white house. It's all tea-leaf readings and no data.

Women ruin everything.

You think Trump is pussy whipped by his daughter?

Fuck race traitors

lol

Women are jews
Deceitful
Petty
Weak
Narcissistic
No honor
Unfaithful
Liars
Muh feels
Always want more, ALWAYS
Eternal victims
Passive aggressive
Get others to work for them
Get others to fight for them
Inflated sense of self worth combined with crippling self loathing and low self esteem
take a perverse pride in how shit they are
huge chip on shoulder
should I continue, or is everyone convinced yet?
Men are the physical manifestation of Yang energy, females the physical manifestation of Yin
The eternal back and forth of these two opposite energies is the motor that drives this material reality
The yinyang displays this motion as a perfect circle with the opposing forces in constant motion, but perfectly balanced at the same time
Women HAVE to be shit, so that we can be good

Yes, I wont listen to my wife. A wife can give input, but the decision is not made because of what she states. I.e. marriage isn't equality, it's a heirarchy with the father at the top, his wife as (at most) an advisor (tl;dr you don't necessarily listen to it), and the kids next.

I bet it felt so good to type that before you go back to your TV dinner and your incest hentai.

Nope, it did feel good getting double dubs though.

I can't bring myself to hate Trump. You may call him an enabler of kikes, but he didn't get cucked willingly. He's a 70 year old winner who gets backstabbed by his own daughter, it's all there is sad in the world.

These threads are always a goldmine of cringe.

It's like a fucking Shakespeare play.

Whatever femanon. Just don't get a knot in your panties.

Really activates my almonds

Women fucking suck at decision making and political shit. Cry as much as you want but you can't change it.

The Trump shilling needs to stop. He's chucked on the wall, immigration, trade, and demoted ban on. Anyone who believes this is chess is insane.

I can hear your hands rubbing.