Kenny

Why has Kenny been treated like a background character these past few seasons? I know that characters like Cartman and Kyle have been the shining stars with the whole “Heidi Turner “ incident but even before that, he really hasn’t had a lot of attention lately even though he’s part of the main 4. I’m guessing Trey and Matt want to address this with the upcoming “Casa Bonita” DLC focusing on rescuing his sister Karen from the vampires. Considering the fact that out of the four, Kenny’s been shown in a few situations that he’s loyal to his friends except Cartman and is always looking out for his sister by acting as her guardian angel in the form of Mysterion and even took a job at City Wok to buy her a doll. I’m probably just being too much of a fan of the show but Kenny is my favorite character and it sucks to see him shafted for Tweek and Craig.

Attached: Kenny-McCormick-on-South-Park.jpg (1600x800, 83.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/co/thread/99197523/kenny
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get out
boards.4chan.org/co/thread/99197523/kenny

Because current South Park is shit.

Ftfy

Old south park is fine you contrarian faggot, its just later on that it has a dip in quality.

Don't bump the shitty thread user.

No, it was shit until season 3. Then it was watchable until 2010.

You can't say shit while you are outing yourself as a halfchan user genuis.

Take your nostalgia goggles off and rewatch it as an adult. It has always been garbage that is only funny if you are in middle school.

I find most people who say this are usually mad they've been caught

Or we don't like crossposting scum of any kind.

No you just don't like crossposters who point out that 8/co/ is becoming so stale its outright copying cuckchan threads

Was that really worth bumping the thread? We get it, you don't like how your valiant efforts in keeping the board pure are being under-appreciated.

I'm probably beating a dead horse here. Didn't most Holla Forums users come from 4chan originally? Did everybody just conveniently forget that? Sage for off topic

Attached: b732f1155ed66515df2b2ce200b0bd28b7d1b2584773814aee943842131f16b9.png (418x359, 6.4K)

No, we just want the stupid fuckers that stayed behind to remain in their shithole. Everyone who didn't leave post-GG was nothing more than reddit faggotry.

Attached: 8fc73a425ab8bdb6e3b421325ec249384e873aef1c35dbca304705e145c392fb.png (1000x1000, 180.44K)

Looks like you are a 4cuck yourself and never bothered to learn the official lore, pic related it`s a handy explanation.

Attached: 1442099790560.jpg (725x1080, 297.35K)

So basically, you'll let crossposting refugees shit up the board as much as they like, because anyone who points out crossposting refugees must be a crossposting refugee

Logic

I think he meant anyone who goes on cuckchan isn't welcome.

because they're bored of his schtick but at the same time unwilling to let him move on as a character

Holla Forums is not just the smaller, slower mirror of 4chan. We're different entities entirely at this point, who have learned from and endured different hardships, giving us a different culture and attitude. 4chan became cuckchan because retards stayed there and wallowed in the shitpit for nearly 4 years now, letting faggot mods ruin everything by letting tumblr and reddit overrun the site. It is a corrupted bastardization of what imageboards are supposed to be, and now that these subhuman fuckstains have the nerve to show up here and pretend like we're the ones who are doing something wrong by not tolerating their idiocy, it should only be more obvious why we hate 4chan and it's users.

Kill yourself user.

No

Butters should've permanently became the new 4th member after he died in season 5.

OP, we all know its you. Its a shitty thread just give up.

Butters is shit.

user, its not healthy talking to yourself.

well you would be the authority on mental illness, wouldn't you?

Imagine being this autistic

Attached: Oldfags_laughing.webm (850x480, 1.71M)

It doesn't matter, South Park is dead.
South Park always made fun of current topics, but they are still relatable years later. Watching South Park is like watching more than a decade of American history.

But now you have episodes like the planking one (which you don't even get if you don't give a shit about Youtube memes), the Alexa one (in a year, noone will care about that garbage) and worst of all, the Pewdiepie one where that racist asshole who can do what he wants because he makes YT a shitload of money, while everyone else is moderated strictly, is shown as that great hero and that everyone is just old for hating that shit.

No, I don't hate that shit because I'm old. I just want to smash his face in with fucking Lucille.

Gee, it's as if having your country be overrun by savage subhumans and turning your calm country into a third world shithole makes you change your view on races.

It didn't change mine. I rather wanna smash some Youtuber asshole's fucking face than the face of people who sell me food for a buck and a haircut for seven.

Also: Murrica being jelous of people whose social status is way below them.

Also also: Murrica once again sticking their nose in shit thats not of their business, because not having towers blown up and becoming the center of attention for a few years bores them. That's why they keep inventing shit that makes life harder for them, like gluten, cuckolding, feminism…

Also also also: Murrica talks exactly like Russia now, which is fucking ironic. Who knew they would be fuckbuddies one day? And at the same time, they have the same education, hunger for war and obsession for god than the Middle East, while still hating on it.

Not to forget: Rich privileged asshole who never left his house, his career paid by his parents and build up on shit other people created and got nothing for it thinks he has the right to hate on ANYTHING, because he's the worst type of assholes on this whole fucking planet.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

What shithole are you from?

Hey asshole, I'm Argentinian and coming from a family of poor fishmongers, and trust me when I say niggers and traitor leftists turned my country from a first world nation into a third world shithole in just 50 years in total.
are you by any chance a fucking leaf?

sage for offtopic

user, you are arguing with autistic larpers from cuckchan. There is no hope for this thread, just ignore and report for cancer.

And?

He's German. I can tell from his posting style that he's the same guy who spergs about how evil America is at the drop of a hat. Once he admitted from being from Germany.