Dress like a white man

I think there should be a standard in how we dress
Chinos, loafers, casual shirts, boat shoes, oxford shirts, polos

Ralph Lauren, j crew, ll bean, Brooke brothers

You can buy a RL polo or shirt for like 20$ on poshmark

poshmark.com/search?query=ralph lauren &department=Men&ac=true

So basically what we do already?

well, I didn't think I'd ever see normie fashion brands pay advertising bots to shill on Holla Forums pol, but there you go.

>>>/fa/
>>>/cuteboys/

Oh look, it's this thread again.

Reeks of homosexual faggotry, tbh. Just keep in shape and wear clothes that are good for a street fight.

Stickers.
Badges.
Bronze statues.
The cost of the merchandise increases at each stage, as the consumer base of "need to signal my belonging" millennials grows.
This thread is preparing for the next stage of the Kikes' merchandizing pyramid - custom logo clothing.
Watch and see friends, watch and see.

Fuck off schlomo

consider suicide

I live in a place which is around 30 degrees Celsius everyday (sometimes it goes up to 38) and winters are rarely colder than 22 degrees, what fashion advice do you have for people who kinda need to wear shorts everyday unless they want to be a sweaty mess.

Nope.jpg.

Dressing in tight tucked in shirts like a faggot pretty boi makes it very difficult to carry a firearm.

You DO conceal carry or open carry but that's generally harder to do in most places and attracts unwanted attention but more power to you if you live in one of the extremely few places that's not the case, don't you?

If not, what the fuck are you doing on Holla Forums?

What the shit is with the sudden influx of fucking fashion threads. Fuck off you faggots. Don't dress like a slob and dress appropriately for the occasion, it's fucking simple, anything more is just plain faggotry.

Plebs detected. Keep dressing like proles; you're going nowhere fast.

Fuck off /cuteboys/.
Fashion is for women and homosexuals.

Dressing well is a sign of respect for yourself and the people around you, you stupid peasant. A society that dresses well is a healthy society. It is also proven to have a positive influence on your confidence and your success in life.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/fa/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/oven/

Plus it makes women wet! Nothing makes a fertile woman wetter than a muscular, brooding alpha dressed like one of the men in the OP picture. I dress like that all the time, and I can assure you that women want nothing more than a stylish debonair stud with an 8 inch horse cock in his trousers. Start dressing like a winner.

Putting cart before the horse. There's nothing wrong with dressing well, but do not make it into a token or a fetish - vanity is not the object here, appearance is a mere expression of your personal standard and simple hygiene.
Make a point to look good, but not for its own sake (extreme fashion/make-up/unique look) but because its healthy and pleasing to your fellow man.

>>>/r9k/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Meh, I don't like the modern metrosexual style. I'd rather dress in a more classical way.

This.

I wear loose and comfortable clothes. I have a thick beard. I am muscular, and I have an 8 inch cock. I've got a jew-wise woman I intend on marrying within the year and who desperately wants to have children with me.

Take your faggot shit elsewhere.

She'll divorce you for being a beta who dresses like an autiste. If you don't dress to remind your bitch she's a peasant basking in the glow if royalty, you're doing it wrong.

t. debonair stud

C&A was good 5 or more years ago for this. Now they market to under 20's, and it's all gone to shit. Good to see that I'm very close to the ideal. It's good to be 30.

This
/thread

I actually pity you.

Post pics of your disgusting fat tranny body wearing those shitty clothes you're peddling

Sage. I bet you sucked a lot of cock at boarding school. OP is a faggot.

Dress well, that is not the point. Can you carry the style? Does it serve the purpose of the activity? Is it really your style or what some faggot thinks look good? You don't want to look like you are trying to impress or fit in with a social class/sphere where you don't belong. You are fooling nobody.

Strawman
Women like badboy alphas, especially ones who are hard to get and are higher status. If you're that, then you can mold them according to your desire.

t. debonair stud

This stuff IS classical. Sure maybe it's cut a little slimmer I give you that. But the overall style is classical.

Typical burger slob detected.

All I know is that I'm gonna wear hawaiian shirts this summer. Hawaiian shirts are proper nazi dresscode.

I do too. Check the lower right of your page & pic related.

That feel when I'm 6' 4", athletic, and of dutch ancestry. I also lift heavy and possess the dark triad. I'd wreck you, beta.

t. debonair stud

You sound fedora

Beta.

t. debonair stud

Go back to the PUA pussylarpersphere you faggot.

lol
You're one massive beta, faggot. You couldn't pull an anorexic AIDS patient in a tug of war. Weaksauce/10.

t. debonair stud

It's not a good style for some random user because it classical. It only looks good if user can carry the style and blends in well his social sphere and lifestyle. And also you would need some money to spend since it needs to be tailored otherwise it will look like shit. Fedoras wear ill fitting suits and hats to impress and fail miserably. It becomes just another larp.

Beta detected

t. debonair stud

How about no

Based right wing camo tracksuits are where its at.

You: 👳💩
Me: 😎8=======D

I can only imagine people constantly coming up to you and saying "hey nice weed tracksuit man! 420!"

Peasant detected

t. debonair stud

The true way to dress as a Holla Forumsack is to make your own clothes. Learn to sew, buy fabric for cheap, stop paying the fashion Jew. Fashion is one of the most kiked industries, no matter where you buy your clothes you're buying something that some jew is profiting off of. Also, when you make your own clothes you can make them actually fit properly unlike all of the people in OP's pics who are wearing clothes that don't fit. And you can make clothes that are practical for the particular environment you are operating in. There's really no excuse with electric sewing machines and online video tutorials.

What do y'all know about white men?

But everything you listed is fashion priced chinese mass produced garbage. You can do better than that, OP.

Truth. Never buy name brands. Though c1519a is already convincing everyone to disregard fashion by being a huge faggot.

Go on, post us a pic of you looking disheveled in the potato sack looking attire you've stabbed together with cooking twine. I can't wait.

t. debonair stud

Cheap replaceable t-shirts and jeans that are built to last. Unless you have soft girly hands I guess.

Dress appropriately for your climate and work environment. You don't need to dress like a tremendous boy-molesting fruit.

So looking like a beta is straight. I guess you're super gay.. no, wait…

t. debonair stud

This is how white people dress, you fag.

real white men don't need to wear clothess

Fag

t. debonair stud

Just fucking lift and dress like a normal human being, in clothes that fit.

are you serious? the only people that look decent are wearing dress shirts and khakis. great for an office job or going out to a nice restaurant in the city. but not for casual wear. white people =/= yuppies.

theres nothing wrong with t shirts, hoodies, jeans, boots, sneakers, etc. plus all of these examples look like they spend hours styling their hair every morning

But beta fuccboi wants to dress like the jocks on happydays. He's too twink to pull it off so he's going for the spandex bodysuit look instead, or some kind of fusion in between.

Why did you post a blank white image?

Why such plebs,?

t. debonair stud

Here's some advise faggot, even the assholes who do dress like that are going to laugh at you if you roll up in your mom's minivan decked out in fucking ll bean.

you sound like a fashion-wise urban hipster. most of your ilk are on the far left.

I'm a dark triad alpha who lifts heavy and drives a new beamer. You fags are weak-sauce. 💪😎👌

t. debonair stud

You're a reddit larper who got lost, seek help.

You make me sick.

The only larpers are you fags. I'd fuck your girlfriends.

t. debonair stud

Yeah, alright twink. Bet you get all the ladies with your walmart clothes and spray on tan.

My tan is all natural and my clothing is strictly designer. Can't say that much though, can you, beta?

t. debonair stud

Fuck off with your obvious shilling elsewhere.

Designed by fucking Ralph Lauren.
Twink pls, just pls.

you need to go back.

8.4 inch bone pressed erect length penis, and uncut. Note, I can back up everything with photographic evidence.

t. debonair stud

Sigh, any fellow alphas here?

t. debonair stud

Why?

t. debonair stud

Is this an imkikey thread? How long until it's stickied? In the mean time tell us more about your chinese brands, twink.

The WASPs elites are closet homosexuals since the Victorian era at least.

Don't bother trying OP, you ever seen photos of Holla Forums meetups? Autists in loose camo and jackboots all over. It's a lost cause, best you can hope for is to at least push against autism shoes and loose clothes, but don't expect much else.

Holla Forums does good work online and all, but lets be honest if an actual nationalist movement comes around, they won't be asking the average Holla Forumsack to represent it, in fact they'll ask him to stay out of the cameras with his Walmart cargo pants and running shoes.

Chinese brands? I only rock designer. You sound like a beta who shops for women's clothes at target but gets pissed off and too embarresed to return them because his chunky potato frame pops the stitching and doesn't fit.

t. debonair stud

first picture looks like obama with too much contrast

go on…

keens

your protection is your responsibility

I wear camo while hunting the ultimate prey everyday

Steel toed hiking shoes or trainers
Jeans or cargo pants/shorts
jacket or hoodie to conceal my pew-pews

the ONLY reason I like winter
I can wear a ballistic plate and conceal an ar or m92 without anyone noticing

Tell more about your ll bean designer labels.
I want to hear about the exlcusive styles coming out of brooke brothers, wow us with fucking j crew! Go on twink, I need to hear it at this point.

The only doubtworthy thing here is your impotent masculinity. Does your gf peg you?

t. debonair stud

The only thing you need to hear is your mother getting railed by my vascular horse dick while she explodes in sheet shredding multi-O's in her room, milk biscuit.

t. debonair stud

Show them designer labels though. Not one of those companies prodcuces in america, I want to see the designer labels coming off of the same chinese assembly lines walmart cracks it's shit from.

God I hate that shit. Actually I hate most modern styles. Just a shirt and fucking jeans for me.

You're not hitting the mark

t. debonair stud

thats because the only people that would show up for a Holla Forums meetup are people that are actually interested in a Holla Forums meetup. not a good representation. what 8pol meetups have ever occured? im pretty sure thats just a 4chan and reddit thing

He said post your fucking pic, faggot.

B-but look at my CAR, ladies!!!

Come again?

Alright, let me take a pic

tacky taste tbh fam.

OP…FAGGGGG

Why the fuck is this shitty thread still up? The fuck are the mods doing?

???

Here's my pic

t. debonair stud

t. larping twink

Keep dreaming. I'm net famous, especially on tumble.

t. debonair stud

funny that's what this whole thread has been

No one here appreciates nice clothes. That's funny considering Nazis wore Hugo Boss.

not just tacky
Chrome does not belong on a firearm
It will flake off during use
nickel plating is better but polished is the only way to have a mirror finish that lasts

user, you cant even pretend to be cool. aren't you embarrassed?

You should have made this a thread about Hugo Boss then, and not walmart shit, twink namefag.

Funny you had to copy this user since nobody likes you're 14 year old fuckboi on patrol outfit in the op.

hey, theres nothing wrong with a chrome barrel lining.

What does dressing like a metrosexual yuppie to do with being a white man?

I can't dress like that around the farm, i would wreck those clothes within 2 days.

plz sage.

I'm cool as fuck and didn't even make this thread. Anyway, I hope to meet you guys in other threads. Man, I've changed a lot since tumblr days.

I got nothing to do atm and this guy is struggling, and thus emulating his mother trying to take my dick.

This thread is homo.

i doubt it'd even last that long. i tend to buy carhartt stuff for working. and timberland pros. this thread should have been about avoiding buying from pozzed companies like levis.

What's an IP?

That (1) & wasn't me! Alright, twink. Can't wait for you to spam walmart again.

I wonder

Keep dreaming

t. debonair stud

Charles is actuallly autistic, isn't he?

I think you know. Care to tell?

t. debonair stud

intellectual property.
(35)
he's going for the high score!

How could I switch intellectual property, retard?

I figure that's what the kike doctors would say he has so they can kill his third eye

Here's ur (you)

Nah, didn't he actually say he was autistic in one of the hydewars episodes?

What the fuck is wrong with jeans and a black t-shirt?

(You) ???
Stop being a beta.

t. debonair stud

no way this man is autistic, I figure hes just WOKE tbqh

sorry debonAIRhead we redefined beta and alpha a couple months back, this whole shitck is either gonna offend an sjw cunt or look tots lame to a redpill chick trust me.

Night guys c u around. I'll continue using this name so u can see me. Anyone know if accounts are available? Thanks

absolutely nothing. just make sure you dont buy anything from fag-promoting levis. as far as i can tell wrangler, lee, dickies, and carhartt are fine.

I'll fuck your mom pussy.

t. debonair stud

night? what shit country do you live in?

Guess old cunt is all u can get with this WACK ass old style

Japan

I get any pussy I want, faggot ass bitch.

Fuck off OP, I like my kilt.

I only wear the finest $5 Walmart black t-shirts and the best quality $14 Costco jeans
Cambodians make a fine t-shirt and jeans

top fucking kek hirohito take a hike or we'll decide 2 bombs weren't enough

Fuck off faggot. Dress modest and dignified for your place in society. I'm a welder with a long line of fixer/builder types on both sides of my family. The standard dress for adults is tshirt/short sleeve button up, durable pants, and boots.
Playing dress-up outside of holidays is for kids, women, and faggots like OP.

👏👌👍
Aye, eat a dick, hoe.

Blue jeans, a t-shirt, and a pair of boots. None of that urban metrosexual garbage.

How am I going to do woodwork or weld in these?

nigger, the pack of kirkland t-shirts from costco are better quality than walmart shit and last forever.
might as well spend an extra $6 on jeans and buy some wranglers or something that last a good long time.

e-yup

fucking fag

Most girls will probably think you are gay. The whole scarf thing is just gay. The perfect hair is gay.

Who the fuck is we?

Thanks for the Kirkland shirt tip. I don't care for wranglers fit personally though. Got thick powerlifting thighs so I need jeans with a bit of give. Costco does that for me, everything else explodes at the crotch

This is how I dress, works pretty well for me. Look at all the pussy I devastate. Look at muh big dick.
That is this thread in a nutshell. Kill yourselves.

t. Fashionable SS

nothing wrong with dressing up for something formal like a good restaurant or a wedding. i usually go to the tailor area in nordstroms or brooks brothers to get that kind of stuff. i just avoid anything (((trendy)))

i have the same issue with jeans. i go for the relaxed fit. but remember, new denim is stiff but becomes really soft and comfy once you break it in. when i first buy jeans i only wear them when im going someplace nice (wear older jeans for everything else) doing squats in new jeans feels weird but stretches them. then as my common jeans become unwearable and i cut them into rags, my old dress jeans become my common jeans, then i buy new jeans to be my formal jeans…

yeah this pretty much.

wear decent clothes that fit and leave it at that.

Solid advice, thanks fellow true patriarch
Also fuck these fags and their khakis and gelled hair

FTFY

Ralph Laren is prowhite?

There is a nobility in the blue collar clothes of the working class

nothing wrong with khakis. i wear them with work boots and a polo. my job is physical but im often in an office environment.

no excuse for styling your hair. any guy i see with done up hair i instantly imagine them getting up 30 minutes early so they can carefully style their hair in the mirror like a woman. those metalheads with crazy hairstyles that try to appear to be hardcore spend hours applying makeup and buy hair products and spend hours styling it.

Does a simple combover count as "styled hair"? I'm a milfag so I pretty much have a subdued Hitler youth hair going on, sides aren't shaved just shorter than the top.

i'll have you know that hipsters now associate themselves with the working class (while actively advocating against them and their interests) and have started to wear workers clothes… but luckily for us, they tend to stick to stereotypes because they have no actual relationship with anything blue collar.

this is also why they drink pabst.

No thanks. Comfy trenchsuits, squating and endless cheekibreeking for me.

Holy shit! How can they manage to look so faggy in those?!

that's a jew. Jews don't farm.

They look like caricatures of workers, I don't understand the appeal

i cut my hair short when i go to the barber so i dont have to style it, but when i neglect going to the barber it gets long and i start pushing it to the side and off my forehead with my hands. i usually just dump water on my head in the morning, then comb my hair with my hands along my natural part so i dont look homeless. then i go to the barber and cut it so i dont have to deal with that.

its not really about approved styles, what matters is that you dont vainly dress and prep your hair like a faggot.

maybe he's doing it ironically. i dont think he's a jew, but jew-looking

its really mind boggling… and pisses me off. i actually know some guys that dressed that way their entire lives and now faggots cultivated the clothes they wear hunting.

That's the (((point)))

that's the wife's job

white people dress like they have jobs

I'd rather walk around in a sweatpants and a sweatshirt made in the US than this tryhard crap that was made by stinky brown wageslaves in cambodia.

It's more important where you clothes are made, are you supporting working class whites and local manufacturing? Caring about where your clothes is made is the mark of an intelligent and principled individual, not dressing like a tryhard.

This. We need to bring back the whole 80s varsity jacket look.

FAGGOT

Oh look, it's Brandon and Dylan from Bevery Hills 90210.
This is what I wear.

Thats faggot yuppie materialist clothing, and these types are responsible for where the west is at now.

Pic related is real western men's clothing