Why does Holla Forums love Russia so much?

Why does Holla Forums love Russia so much?
I am Russian myself so I want to know. Please list actual arguments, because I am frankly puzzled by this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TjBSr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh boy its another "what does Holla Forums thibk of X?" thread!

If you seriously need someone to explain that you have no business posting here.

Kindly lurk for two years or fuck off.

I've been here since the Exoddus in 2014.

Some burgers mistake Putin for a based ideologist instead of the self-serving untrustworthy steppe nigger he is. They also mistakenly think Russians are white and not west Asiatic mongol rape babies.

So you're not up for an actual discussion and would rather succumb to your confirmation bias?

How is this not obvious, OP?

I agree with you on libtards, but the groups that are there are much worse (like overabundance of muslims).

No Holla Forums just doesn't hate Russia

Liking Russia is a meme, just like caring about Finland

Because Putin is a strong leader that brings respect.
Because Russia is white and proud of it. Unlike in western countries where multiculturalism and faggotry are pushed and people swallow that shit, Russians beat foreigners and perverts up.
It's still run by kikes, but it's in a much better state than western nations.

There is no confirmation bias you shitstain. We just don't want you posting threads like this because they are unproductive.
You have your answer now fuck off.

What are you talking about?
Russia is much more multicultural than even US is, it's even in the constitution.

Some idiots mistake Putin's authoritarianism for white nationalism.
If you want my personal opinion, the only thing I feel for Russia is pity.

this is a typical tactic to avoid explaining things

Thing is, Putin is an opportunist and that's it.
He doesn't care about any higher ideals unless it makes him stays in power.
I just don't understand how you can say Russia is 'white nationalist' or anything close when Moscow has the biggest number of muslims in the world, and muslims themselves there are like a privileged class which everyone is afraid of (try to cross some random guy from Dagestan - you'll at least get ganged up on and brutally beaten and police will have nothing to do with it or with you).
Don't get me started on Chechnya and Kadyrov.

Russia is literally the worlds last hope

This. Can't argue with results, faggot.

And that's fine. Honestly, I thought most of the attraction for Holla Forums was how Putin fucks with the globalist pet projects like the EU and greater IsraelSyria. He also causes liberal tears by making politically incorrect comments.

The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend, but it can certainly be fun to sit back and watch him fuck with your enemy.

Swap niggers with muslims - you get the same thing.

beats me OP

We don't love Russia. It's just that most of us are American, and are kike-run neocon government has for years tried to gin up a war with Russia so more white people can die pointlessly, like they did in 1914 and 1939. So we want good relations with Russia.

btw I really really fucking doubt you're actually Russian

Можешь не сомневаться, пупсик.

Suck my baltic dick, ivan

A serious answer - lots of burgers have trouble thinking in anything but black and white. So they see that ZOG is out to get them, while Putin is seemingly an enemy of ZOG, so Putin must be their friend and a good person. There is also a heavy RIDF presence here whenever they roll out all over the internet.

Holla Forums doesn't, only some burgers who fall for the Russian propaganda.

I understand that, but from what I've seen here it's the vocal minority at least.
Last time I tried to insinuate that maybe things aren't at all the way they are usually circlejerked about, I got called a Soros shill and quickly silenced.
Which, at the very least, a bit suspicious and worrying.

Putin strong like ox, he smash fagots and poloniums the (((media))).

but seriously its a rather shitty country that has remarkable power in relation to its gdp. I applaud them for standing by Assad against the kikes. They have far too many Muslims and are far too supportive of Islam.

That's just the hive mind reasserting itself.

A lof of people don't know shit about russia and take everything the kremlin says at face value, which makes it easy for them to ignore the massive problems russia has.

Burger here. I have no strong feelings toward RussiaIt looks pretty shit right now tbh, but we got on very well once, before the turn of the century, propaganda in (((the papers))) and Marx cancer turning your country into a Soviet shithole. This game of keeping Russia and the US from being friends has been going on for a -very- long time, and I can't help but want what the kikes clearly don't. Plus, I'd rather not destroy the world slinging nukes back and forth at eachother.

Or this, I guess, is probably how foreigners view it.

Hello Mosha

> archive.is/TjBSr

Wow Russia is so based and pro-white.

puritanism shilling is too old, don't you think?

You mean it's the city with the highest muslim population in the world? Could I get a source for that.
Well, I'd really appreciate to know your thoughts on the subject.

What is it with these low effort Holla Forums tier posts now? There is a QTDNTOT thread where you can post your meaningless questions there, go there or go back to leddit. Saged.

I had russian friends in university

I like Russians as a people because you're still more manly and traditional than western whites. Not so sure about your government and jewtin. Hopefully things get better for you some day.

Sure we don't really love Russia that's a meme that the MSM push that really isn't true
That said I respect them for standing up for their borders and for standing up against gays
I don't unwillingly follow everything Putin or Trump for that matter says and they both have faults but are much better than your average kike

As for the 'revolution in Novermber 100 years later' - that's a meme.
It was perpetuated by a guy called Maltsev - who is a weird hardcore right revolutionary opposition.
But, looking at him, he ain't gonna do anything and is full of shit. Only libtards believe something is brewing.
I am not saying nothing is going to happen in the coming years – even Russian redneck retards are becoming more disconentd, but this particular movement ain't gonna lead to anything.

We don't, we just hate the Russian government less than our own governments currently. Next question?

Other than that, the screencap is mostly correct.
Putin is neither right or left.
He is a centrist. Centist by its actual definition does not mean 'a median between left or right', it means taking best ideas from any ideology on the spectrum as long as they benefit your nation.
Putin, however, is something I call 'anti-centrist', that is he takes retarded shit from both left and right. We have too much emphasis on (((traditional values))) (meaning the cucked Russian Orthodox Church), which should be separate from the state but isn't; supresssion of free speech, survailance and all that shit.
On the other hand, we have ethcnic 'equality' from the left and all bad things associated with it. And while modern Russia is capitalist, it's still very USSR-like in nature because of how many old people run it or work for the State. It kinds of looks like capitalism, but people still think in terms of USSR values.
That leads to us having an okay foreign policy, but a completely shit domestic one.

Yeah, I never believed in that particular part of the screencap.

Could you elaborate on these two points; cause my knowledge about both of the orthodox church and the modern day influence of communist values in russia is quite lacking.

Yes user you found the jew and didn't at all take the bait, good job. Have a golden swastika.

Well, by the consitution, the church is a separate entity.
However, in practice, that ain't so.
The Church here often acts as a moral busybody, trying to instill its (((values))) on the people and is funded by the Government.
In fact, our patricarchs are pretty fucking wealthy for a supposed 'meek servant of God', and there have been quite a number of shitstorms because of them riding expensive cars or having fancy watches.
Not to mention all the indoctrination. Now there is also a new law, which may get you in jail if you offend someone's religion. This law already got many people in trouble even for their posts on VK (Russian facebook). Needless to say, Russian Orthodox Church uses this as a leverage against the infidels.
Hell, one guy got into a jail for playing Pokemon go on one of the church's premises, which also caused quite a ruckus.

They also destroy a lot of property, corporate buildings, parks and facilities so they could build (((Churches))) there, like the whole fucking country should be have churches sprawling like mushrooms. This also led to shitstorms, but nobody gives a shit.
Basically, Russian Orthodox Church is a kind of mafia.

We like Russia because it isn't America. That's about it

Russia isn't much better than the US though

Almost every Russian dreams of escaping to murrica, though. At least you're not that poor. (Although we ARE much more similar than many Russian libtards believe).

Stil, the average Russian probably earns like 300-400 bucks a month. The median salary in Moscow is maybe 700 bucks.
If you earn 1k+ you're already top-tier, basically.

russia is basically a WN ethnostate what we want to have in our countries

Nice datamining thread
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

This is the most retarded post in this whole thread. Look at fucking statistics,, you moron.
There's tons of shitskins in russia and actual white nationalists are persecuted by the government.

Interesting. So what about the communist values? Is that merely the longing for a past wen russia was a superpower or does the actual doctrin still hold sway on the public and people in power?

I can respect this guy

Well, as far as ideology goes, the new generation obviously rejects this shit and hates commies and USSR in particular.
I'd say they are a bit TOO liberal maybe, but that's a given as a reaction to an inhumane totalitarian regime.
Old people still love the shit out of USSR or even idolize Stalin, but thankfully they are dying off.

As for what I've been talking about, I basically meant the System.
It's a huge amount of busywork, paperwork and all that shit left after the USSR. And the people running it (even just people who work at hospitals, different social and governmental offices etc.) still think in terms of WHAT CAN GOVERNMENT DO, if that makes any sense.
Basically people still have that mindset on huge governmental infrastrucutre and just bascially relying on Big Government, which is a detriment to healthy capitalism. So in that sense they still have communism in their heads.

Also, it's impossible to start your own business here. Of any kind. That's why it's not capitalism.
Even if you do manage somehow and it becomes even mildly succsessful, you'll get knocks on the door from the security services, trying to scare you and take your business away (or you'll have to work together with the Govt and give them money).
(Not to mention that taxes and all that shit makes it very hard to make your biz profitable).
So, basically, it's a class system. You either work (and usually that means you're not well-off at all) or you're a govt official of some sort or have ties with the government even if you're a 'businessman'. Guys from the govt are their own social class, so to say.
Being an actual entrepeneur is impossible, so there is no capitalism here.
So that's what I mean when I say it's basically communism with capitalistic paint.

Hell, even simple shit like having your own little food shops and similar stuff on the street (which we call 'palatkas') are basically outlawed now and a lot of this shit has been literally destroyed by tractors in Moscow recently, which caused a stir.
Now, that isn'tall bad, cause this shit is usually run by muslims, but they are also destroying just smaller shops and the like. Now you have to have certain permits and shit for that, and that's basically trying to put a chokehold on any kind of independent business here, even small-scaled one.

I even watched an interview with some Russian guy from a shithole, who somehow managed to make his own company and put out his own line of clothing, but then he got notified that his whole bulding will be leleved due to shady reasons. That's just an example.

There's also absolutely NOTHING federative about the Russian 'Federation'. It's no USA, no one has any autonomy.
Anything is decided in Moscow, all the money flows into Moscow (with everybody left dirt poor in their shitholes).
If a governor needs something to be done in his region - he goes to Moscow to beg for money, etc.
It's completely centralized. The whole country IS Moscow, and the whole business IS Government (as well as the Church).

The only real exception is Chechnya, which is basically autonomous and only exists to suck money off Moscow so that it can at least be kept on a leash.
Other than that, it's a complete media black hole - if you 'disappear' one day, no one is going to find you, and most of Russian populace is oblivious to what's going on around there, it's scary shit.

I've heard that the guy there(forgot his name) rules pretty brutal and also can take basically every woman he wants by force.