Tell me your most favorite video games Holla Forums

MN9

Arcanum.

LEGO ROCK RAIDERS AWW YEAAAAH

undertale

Bayonetta

Zelder: Mysterio Mask

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl

I would say NFS: Most Wanted (2005), Okami, Killing Floor 1, Mon Hun 4U and S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat.

Jak and Daxter: TPL

Diablo Hellfire with mods

One of my favorite vidya is this game tbh.

Fallout

tripforce

FUCK SJWS THEY RUIN OUR GAMES WITH THEIR ANTI-WHITE AGENDA

nocturne > strange journey
heh

calm down its okay when japan does it

Ghost Trick
Chibi Robo
Super Metroid

1. Touhou GoS
2. Suguri
3. Sora
4. Demon's Souls
5. Stronghold + Crusader
6. Settlers 2
7. Lufia 3
8. Kamui
9. Touhou StB
10. Prince of Persia (DOS)

ur mum :^)

Chrono Trigger and Super Mario World

Sonic 3.

Its because the amount of work I put in to get this game.

Now I know today its easy as an adult to walk into a store and just buy a game but back when this game came out I got pocket money of $5 a fortnight. I wanted this game so badly my little 10 year old self did many jobs get this game. Cleaning gutters, cleaning pools, houses, washing dogs and cars. An entire month of hard ass labour wasting my school holidays just to walk up to the counter and pay off my pre-order for this game was one of the best feelings I ever got in my life.

The game is fantastic and I play it every year to remind myself that if I work towards it I can achieve it.

how do you do fellow gamr

Legend of Dragoon

Good choices

Now here's a twist: they're shit

Here you go OP, a fresh 3x3 just for you

Stalker: SoC and CoP
E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy
Deus Ex
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

Aw shit, 3x3 thread

I like your taste, dude. Kudos.

I haven't felt this bittersweet about an ending in a long time.
There's just something about actually epic JRPGs that just feels weird when it's all said and done.

Best chaos character

2/2

2/2

4/5, fuck melee

user, this is my favourite game, too.

I can't believe how good it still is, actually, and teeming it up with S&K just makes it even better.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Thief: The Dark Project
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Mass Effect

Wouldn't it make more sense to rate it out of 9?

games liked/games played, lad

Lurk moar

Yes it would make more sense, especially since people don't tend to name the games they liked / played

Lost Planet 2

Gods eater
Dissidia
Cloudbuilt

Is the 3ds version worht it? I haven't played it since it first came out.

Top tier stealth games m8

Metroid Prime, Chaos Theory, Thief 2, Blood Money,

Sorry, one of the few times i come to 3x3 threads. I don't see the appeal of these threads.

If you still have the original then not really.

Thanks for saving me the money fam

It's not like it's terrible, it's just one of those games you don't get unless you're way into the series.

I love the series and bought WWHD, but I'm not sure I could justify dropping the money on a more convenient version of something I already have

The final piece of my Spyro collection. I love this game to bits.

Men of culture

Holla Forums spotted
Hey commies, how come you still haven't made any funny memes? Just look at that picture. You have no sense of humor.

Nobody is saying western games shouldn't have nigger characters. Western games literally have anti-white propaganda in them you retard. That is the problem. The negro characters aren't realistic or true to life, they are magic negroes that don't portray the negro nature in realistic ways. Sometimes it's just offensive historical revisionism, like all those negro soldiers in Battlefield 1. IN THE GERMAN ARMY. They are literally rewriting history to suit their propaganda.

Quite different a thing than some believable black character.

You can clearly see it with the picture

Besides that decent tastes.

You'er right. Should just filter ID. But for a second there I thought for a moment this person exists, that a gamer exists who thinks anyone has a problem with negro characters - instead of the context and propaganda being the issue.

San Andreas for example was a good game. I know plenty of nationalists who liked it.