What are some good management games, Holla Forums?

What are some good management games, Holla Forums?
I wanna build something and keep it running.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastfoodtycoonhq.videogames101.net/download.php
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
gog.com/game/parkitect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zoo tycoon with the dinosaur add-on

/loli/ have a game in production where you build a fritzl sex dungeon and make it sustainable while dodging the FBI

I've always dreamed of a sex dungeon simulator.

Tropico, i guess?

It isn't hard or anything though, very easy to cheese, but it is comfy.

It is arguably more citybuilder though.

Capitalism 2

SimGolf is amazing.

Just make sure you patch it to the latest version, because otherwise there's a time limit.

Patrician III
OpenTTD
Dorf Fort and X-COM Apocalypse, arguably

want

there is a village sim where you take responsability of qt villagers and you see them all die in the first winter, because you suck at it.
cant remember the game, its in 3D.

Banished?

they're pretty hideous though

I've been playing Planetbase. It's ok, but seems pretty limited.

Fuck I need to get this. You can play the courses too right?

>>>/hgg/13764

get dinosaur and marine mania

FACTORIO.

The A-Train series

The "Pizza Tycoon" series.

Pizza Tycoon, Fast Food Tycoon, and Fast Food Tycoon 2.

fastfoodtycoonhq.videogames101.net/download.php

Had a great thread about the first game, redownloading the ISO to be able to do a thread on the sequel (not the original guy so I probably will be worse).

The basis is that your an Entrepreneur opening a new pizza restaurant with the dream of creating a franchise. You will quickly see those dreams crushed by the other pizza restaurants that already corner the market, and going to see yourself go into loans and debt just to try and get people into the seats.

And so when you finally get frustrated enough, you do what the logical next step will be, you will join the Mob, maybe even create your own.

Either way, just remember, there is no pleasing every demographic of customer with one pizza, and Ice-cream solves a TON of problems.

Dwarf Fortress, it'll also stop the game for you if something bad happens

I've always been interested in Dwarf Fortress, but there's so much shit to learn if you want to play it properly, and I'm not good with online guides.

Stop being such a casual faggot and learn to play, faggot.

What the fuck is wrong with that tileset? Is it for people who cant keep their head straight?

yup.

I uploaded it to volafile with a bunch of extras: volafile.io/r/HF33Go

8x8 CGA-based tileset for glorious actually circular circles and actually square squares. Plus on a 2560p display you can have a 6x4 fort displayed on a single window all at once.

Aurora.

Yes. Not not only that, you can cheat your way, since you're the course designer. Can't cheat in the tournament though.

It's a very comfy game.

cities skyline is great for this

you build your city, okay great it's self-sufficient. now time to get autistic and spend literally weeks building a perfect highway/road system so as to eliminate gridlock, or maybe you want to set up a great rail/bus/metro system so that the only people on the roads are the police and ambulances

Year, because OpenTTD is not the best possible road building simulator.

Is Parkitect any good so far?
I saw it on GoG not too long ago and it looks like it might scratch that itch for a new RCT.

gog.com/game/parkitect

SimGolf is by far the comfiest game I've ever played.

That thread the other day got me interested in starting a new game, and I'm actually doing pretty good without having to deal with the mob yet. unlike the op of the other thread who was clearly cheating lol

I haven't played the other games, but holy shit the UI in the second game there is absolutely awful.

You're talking about Banished.
But yeah, good luck making it past a few years. Once your villagers start to die, you're pretty much fucked if you haven't made preparations. Everybody literally dies at once.

It really isn't that hard if you aren't braindead. You just focus on getting food production and a surplus before you start expanding housing. Start with gatherers, move on to farms when you're comfortable enough with the food there to support you through winter.

Now, add in the Colonial Charter mod, and you've got a whole new beast to deal with.

Hell yeah, much appreciated!

Patrician series
Industry Giant 2
Port Royale series
Anno series
Factorio
Prison Simulator
Tropico series
Simcity series
Cties Skylines
Sim Farm

Hey OP.
I just pirated parkitecht from gog and it's a basically a finished game. It's pretty fucking good so far. I've been playing for about an hour.

Here's a magnet link to gog installer
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:360293117FC8B3C3F2BBD169407DE206D671770F&dn=parkitect+gog&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

And I embedded a no commentary video.

Shilling complete.

This tbh senpai.
I love it, and I havn't tried mods yet.

Accent on the O!

I can't fucking deal with the 2D view. Hold me.
:(

Free Cities is dope, yo.
Sadly, it will spiral into a "what can you gift a man who already has everything?" kind of situation.
"Oh, you have almost unlimited funds and your slaves are all max devoted/trained and set to whatever you would like them to do most? Your Arcology is at max level and fully customized? Well, have fun with a bunch of text that means nothing!"
Wish there were some kind of downloadable mod packs that you can install and have a some extra options/story expansions. Especially the story feels good to play every time, so having a bit more of it would be neat.

the dodgy car physics in that are hilarious running over people and having blood streak everywhere

I imagine that situation will be resolved once FCDev gets to work on Wasteland.
I hope there's some form of transition period wherein you decide how your warband functions.
Plus some endgoals to work towards, like total subjugation of your region, peace through superior firepower, establishment of a sort of Free Nation, protection or elimination of the remnants of pre Free City existence, or maybe even plundering spaceship parts and logistical equipment so you can abandon the mess Earth has become and establish a new Free City in orbit, the Moon, or just leave the solar system altogether.
This is ideaguy as fuck, but it's not like you have to model and animate any of it.

Banished is the comfiest game after it starts going well and you're just chilling.

Nomads go home

Any good management games where I'm colonizing space/building space bases?

Startopia and Space Colony

Literally what? I am intrigued.

I would say KSP with life support mods, but since you asked for
GOOD
games I can't necessarily say that.
Still, it just got a patch, fixing some minor problems, and making sure all the eastereggs work properly.

Read the blogposts, amigo.
Free Cities is the prequel to FCDev's next project, which is set after all the old world countries have collapsed and your Free City is no more.
Wasteland is just a placeholder name, though.

I wish we could get a Startopia 2, that game was too good and had great personality.

Space colony was Ok, but it kinda just… blahed out on me.

X3:AP:LU
you can build space stations to produce materials and weapons to assemble into ships that can be placed automatically into wings and carriers and sent to battle with little to no player input after you configure everything

There's Planetbase
Its pretty alright.

I went to look up some "interested" reaction images, and found this. not even kidding.

I dont want a game that's just alright, user.

Since we're reaching, maybe Kenshi. It's early access cancer though. Currently there is only one major faction on the map, who will ruin your fun if you try to go against them, but soon™ the map will be extended and then maybe there'll be faction wars and such.

It's also worth mentioning that it's buggy as shit and runs like ass

Don't get me wrong, it's actually one of the only __two early access titles I've paid for, and I think it's going to be good, but right now they've still got a long way to go

They supposedly did something about the performance in the recent big update 9.2, but I won't start playing again before they give me the bigger map, so I can't say for sure.

It's a pretty good game. At least a few hours worth a fun, and easily more than that if you like the genre.

It looks like Stronghold

*3D Stronghold

Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. It's the newest and best city builder of Sierra's Caesar-like titles.

Airline Tycoon Evolution

Instead of building a themepark or a hospital you manage an airline business while paying terrorists to blow up your competitors airplanes.

Well it still is the newest one. God, where has time gone?

Tho I just googled around and it seems that technically there's a newer game, Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile. I never played it, but it's 3D so it's not the same thing as the previous ones. Also they were making a new 2D one called Medieval Mayor, but it's on "hiatus" for years now.

goddammit I have spent literally all day on this fucking game and still can't get my colony not to collapse and self-destruct when I've got 40 colonist

There are a lot of interdependent factors, which honestly really limits your freedom in how you can develop your colony. The biggest thing I noticed is that you really shouldn't give your biologists more work than they can handle, because then everyone starves.
I think I had 3 or 4 small biodomes when I expanded to 40, and then made a large one when I expanded to 100.

Caesar IV was their last city buiding game.

I am severely dissappointed

I loved Dungeon Keeper 2 as a kid. Played probably a thousand hours playing it.

The campaign in Dungeon Keeper 2 WAS AWESOME.

War for the Overworld was extremely disappointing though. The campaign was over like that and it was super easy.

Jesus, Dungeon Keeper's 2 campaign was so fucking fun.

Recently got into Majesty again. I forgot how COMFY it is.

I want to get a game where producing an item produces thousand side products that can be also used to produce next items. For example, burning wood produces ash that you can use to produce some other item, chemical reactions produce side-chemicals that can be used in other chemicals reactions and so on.

Any game that does that?

Link to thread? INQUIRING MINDS MUST KNOW MORE!

Dwarfort

my fucking nigger

Zoo Tycoon

anyone have any luck getting that to work? I can't get past the setup part, it keeps asking for a code I don't have. Maybe I'm retarded.

5000-0000000-0000000-5071

it's usually in the .nfo file, which you should open with Notepad, for example.

Awesome, thanks.