President Trump tells World Jewish Congress: 'We must Stamp out Prejudice and Anti-Semitism Everywhere'

President Trump tells World Jewish Congress: 'We must Stamp out Prejudice and Anti-Semitism Everywhere'
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/we-must-stamp-out-prejudice-and-anti-semitism-everywhere-trump-tells-world-jewish-congress-4-0-2017

Sun, 23 Apr 2017

Following is a transcript of US President Donald Trump's video message to the delegates of the World Jewish Congress Plenary Assembly in New York.

I am deeply honored to speak with you tonight, as the World Jewish Congress gathers in New York City with the leaders from across the world.

First, I want to thank Ronald Lauder, not only for his many years of friendship - and he truly has been my good friend, he even predicted early that I was going to win the presidency - but also for his leadership of this organization. He has done a fantastic job.

Today we are reminded of this organization’s long and heroic history fighting for the Jewish people. Your brave leaders warned the world of the planned atrocities that sought to extinguish an entire people.

On Yom HaShoah, we look back at the darkest chapter of human history. We mourn, we remember, we pray, and we pledge: Never again. I say it, never again.

The mind cannot fathom the pain, the horror, and the loss. Six million Jews, two-thirds of the Jews in Europe, murdered by the Nazi genocide. They were murdered by an evil that words cannot describe, and that the human heart cannot bear.

On this Holocaust Remembrance Day, we tell the stories of the fathers, mothers and children, whose lives were extinguished and whose love was torn from this earth. We also tell the stories of courage in the face of death, humanity in the face of barbarity, and the unbreakable spirit of the Jewish people.

Today, only decades removed from the Holocaust, we see a great nation risen from the desert and we see a proud Star of David waving above the State of Israel. That star is a symbol of Jewish perseverance. It’s a monument to unyielding strength. We recall the famous words attributed to Theodor Herzl: If you will, it is no dream. If you will it, it is no dream.

Jews across the world have proved the truth of these words day after day. In the memory of those who were lost, we renew our commitment and our determination not to disregard the warnings of our own times.

We must stamp out prejudice and anti-Semitism everywhere it is found. We must defeat terrorism, and we must not ignore the threats of a regime that talks openly of Israel’s destruction. We cannot let that ever even be thought of.

To all of you tonight, who have come from around the world, let it be known, America stands strong with the State of Israel.

The meaning of that state for so many is captured by the words of a German Jewish musician. Escaping Germany before 1937, he settled in the ancient land of Israel. Sometime later, he received a visit from a British official, who found him living in a hut, with only his piano for company. The official recognized the musician and said: This must be a terrible change for you. The musician looked back at him and replied: It is a change - from hell to heaven.

Many of you here today helped fulfill the same dream, the dream of Israel for millions, a dream that burned in the hearts of oppressed and fallen and which now draws the breath of life from a joyous people each and every day.

Thank you for your leadership, for your service, and for your vision of a world that is more free, just and peaceful place for all of god’s people.

Thank you, and God bless you all.

inb4 Holla Forums owner and D.o.D. intelligence operative Jim Watkins deletes this thread

inb4 imkampfy and therealmoonman suck the cum out of Trumpberg's circumcised penis for the 6 millionth time

inb4 nobody gives your thread of samefagging anything but a big fat sage

bump, Trump was always anti-white

He's pro-Jewish, not anti-White, at least not completely.

Between DACA, the promises of "no more gun-free zones," Syria, totally going back on his word on DREAMers and a lack of any tangible plan for the wall, I'm fucking done.
The "deportations are down by 67%" has zero evidence behind the numbers and is purely anecdotal.
No "good relationship with Russia," not doing anything about a real domestic terror threat in antifa…
It's pretty much been a total failure. The only bright spot is that we now know we are capable of influencing elections. That is literally the only good to come of this.
Honeymoon is over. Thanks for nothing, you fucking kike piece of shit.
Buchanan is the president we deserved.

You got played.

D E S I G N A T E D S H I L L I N G T H R E A D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

S
H
I
L
L
I
N
G

T
H
R
E
A
D

what. the. FUCK?

GOD DAMNIT DRUMPF

I WISH HILLARY WON, SHE IS A LITERAL KIKE GASSER

Yep, 100 days in and this faggot hasn't done shit.

He passed an EO banning the muslims but refused to enforce it at the first sign of push-back, despite him being able to under the PATRIOT act (he didn't win the Presidency to not enforce it).

He needs to back to trusting only Bannon and get rid of these kiked out retards that give him shit advice based on made up intel from the CIA/MOSSAD.

Embarrassing. How do you defend the fact that Trump now acts like Jeb?

all the more justification to take out ISIS, and maybe Turkey after the EU collapses too

OP can't inb4 you fucking newfag

▲
▲ ▲

I bet OP can’t even ﷽

Why are you so desperate to sage this thread?

sage

Remember to sage.

fuck off chesscuck

In lieu of not having anything else to worship, they worship Trump. And now when Trump has failed us the people who worship him start shitposting because they refuse to believe their object of worship could ever do anything wrong or be mistaken about anything.

Throw all your "hurr you're a shill hurr you just hate Trump" at me you want, I'm just highlighting a problem you're creating.

Remember. to. sage.

Trump is a stepping stone, not our savior. "God Emperor" was effective propaganda to get Trump elected but now that the election is over we need to hold him accountable. If Trump betrays us he will never win re-election because we're his most passionate supporters.

It's bizarre Trump's sudden tone shift over the past month or so. At the beginning fo his term he was perfectly fine refusing to acknowledge jew in his Holocaust memorial press release, and said that he would make sure "evil never wins again". Now he's going ultra-ziocuck. Trump has either been bribed/blackmailed/compromised, but he's definitely a different man than he was only 2 months ago.

People will call OP a shill, but a lot of Trump's recent actions warrant criticism. We're a natsoc board, not necessarily a Trump board, and we support him so long as he gives us the best chance at a white American ethnostate.

Just some tactical 4d chess :^) Im sure selling out your support base and doing exactly what neocon zionists want you to do is just another move in his master plan :^) perhaps it's also related to him marrying his daughter off to a Jew :^) all a part of his 4d chess strat

No it wasn't. It was just attacking ourselves, or rather the weak-minded people who post here. Always has been a fucking terrible idea to idolize and worship something just because its the best option. And yes Trump was the best option, but clearly now he has failed us. At least until he can prove otherwise.

m8, all the fuckhead cuckservative christians now love trump, he's going to get 8 years, but it's going to be 8 years of zionist bullshit

does that mean hes going to finally kiss the western wall
oh wait, he still hasn't, BWAHAHHAHHAA

not just his daughter, his sons too

Reminder that this thread will be deleted once again. The last one was. You doubt this has happened, Holla Forums?
HEAR IT FROM TRUMP'S OWN MOUTH

MUH 6 MILLION JEWS DIED TO THE HOLOHOAX

I can't wait to see what you do after he visits Israel.

Shutup and watch the video.

so the answer to the question is no
I don't think you understand how significant kissing that fucking wall is to the kikes, every president has done it since israel's inception. Look it up, because you obviously aren't from around here

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I know what the Wailing Wall is, m8. Like I said, watch the video. He's going to kiss it. Then you'll come up with some more 360 degree chess.

In a month or two your argument will be

when he kisses it then hes done, hasn't done it yet, and hasn't even been to israel. Made bibi come over here and basically cucked him at the press conference. Let me know when he does.

He's the best we're going to get for now before the race war properly kicks off when we reach total collapse but these two lines of shilling really activate my almonds.

Explain what you're talking about? Why is that a bad thing?

Don’t fucking reply to this thread without saging and global reporting. Also, read better.

Just fast-forward to :47 and watch the damn video

Trump just went full shabbos goy. We all knew he had jewish connections and a jew daughter, and those things were certainly undesirable, but this video is a whole new level of jew cock sucking.

I wouldn't say we got played. Seriously, the anti-Trump rhetoric is now becoming as silly as the le god emperur shitposting. He was the best candidate we had a realistic shot of electing, Holla Forums in the meantime concocted the new meme of Kek and it dovetailed with Trump's rising popularity. We got so caught up in the memeing we disregarded a lot of the hesitancy we previously had about both Trump and republican politcians in general, even saying shit like "WE'VE won the presidency and Congress!" A number of Holla Forumsacks started to genuinely think trump was on our side, instead of just another zionist flunky who's popularity we could ride into a growing acceptance of pro-white identity.

But now, Can't we just soberly analyze his administration, without retarded hyperbole and meaningless bickering?

Damn, anons. It's like you don't even want to hear Trump praising Israel and promoting the 6 million lie about the Holocaust. I know, darlings. It hurts to listen. That's why you won't listen. It will be okay. Just press play. Do it. Shatter your whole world and let the tears out.

Nice try T_D, keep sucking kike-lover cock.
You probably haven't heard about Trumps backtrack on immigration, sponsored by (((Blackstone))) ultra kikes

You seem upset

damn, why hasn't he ripped up that iran deal yet. I guess thats just one more promise he fucked up amirite

lol, his family line is near entirely jewish at this point, his administration is neocon to the back teeth, he's ignored almost all his campaign promises and is pursuing an aggressive, Israel first foreign policy

how are there still people that support him

I always recognize your filenames.You've done this for over a year now. Do you honestly believe that just one day Holla Forums will change it's opinions because of your posts? It's not gonna happen.

The amount of cognitive dissonance in this thread is delicious.

You're not even trying anymore. C'mon steinbeck, you can do better than this. First post even, and this blatant obviousness.

I thought for a moment that you might just be blackpilled idiots but your posting style and language clearly indicates that you're shills who're not from here. There was a time for some concern about Trump's actions during the Syria actions, which turned out to be fucking nothing, but this mandatory kike fellatio is completely irrelevant, especially after Spicer's resent shoah center "scandal".
I'm out of here, hopefully mods nuke this shitty slide thread and we get to send you hook nosed kikes into the oven soon.

You silly faggot. Trump says muh 6 million holocaust himself, and you can't even admit it. What's with all the total ignorance?

Well if you're waiting for him to scream "gas the kikes, race war now!" then you should probably stop holding your breath. This is clearly lip service.

Wake me when he does something.

That doesn't make any sense, this Jew is living in hut with a piano?

Donald Trump hasn't kissed the wall, he's still my president.

Trumpcucks will purposfully not watch this because it contradicts their worldview

sage

hes talking about his whole family being kikes
only ivanka is married to kikes, and before you go on for an hour about how kushner did some jewish celebration at their wedding makes them jewish, we already had a thread debunking this entire thing. Eric's wife is not a kike. Kill yourself

I'll wait it, but did he kiss the wall yet?
because its still just lip service until he does

watch*