Bill Nye Goys

You asked for its sluts!
The day of reckoning creeps even closer!
You could have stopped it. But no, the Second Season of World Peace is Out, and you got front row seats!

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/03/modern-science-is-non-science.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
youtube.com/watch?v=oYoQpDtBLac
rulit.me/books/voluptuous-panic-the-erotic-world-of-weimar-berlin-expanded-edition-read-295714-19.html
variety.com/2017/tv/news/kate-mckinnon-new-ms-frizzle-magic-school-bus-netflix-1201981671/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naïve_realism_(psychology)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HERE, HAVE SOME MORE RAGE

what are ya slidin?

I find it completely impossible to take seriously anybody that use the word cis. Also:
What even the flying fuck is that supposed to be?

I do not like this.

What about chemists? We've had cis and trans compounds for ages.

I think I know that one. It's where environmental problems disproportionately affects non-whites, which is racist.

Well, we can fix those percentages easy. Reduce the number of nonwhites, this makes less of them suffering the ills of the environment. In addition, less nonwhites who don't know how to take care of the environemnt/using up the air results in a better environment overall. So it's a complete win-win.

I have no face for this. Only disgust. Anger? An unfathomable desire to purge.
it's not the worst thing I've seen but for some reason it got under my skin

Fucking Bill. Homie Neil would never do that.

You shut your whore mouth.

No?

yes

RIP science

We have ID's what the fuck is wrong with you?

Blow your brains out, niggerlover.

He's not entirely wrong, Neil unlike Bill is an actual scientist.

Science has been dead since token science nigger, Big Bazinga Theory, and reddit SCIENCE! garbage took off, and was dying even before then when the cancerous global warming hoax had started being pushed.

Do you have the one with Tidus's laugh ?

She can't sing, those aren't lyrics. This is what diversity in science gets you.

Fucking lesbians too.

As in MDE's World Peace? If that's what you're referring to, then I'm surprised. I thought they were cancelled by Warner.

Prove it.

He's saying that this "performance" and "song" are so ridiculous that it seems like a MDE sketch.

He's referring to the video being on par with ridiculous shit Sam Hyde puts out. Only this isn't as a joke.

Yeah lmao sorry. But yeah I do agree, it seems like something MDE and Sam Hyde would create.

I'm sort of glad these degenerates and Jews were able to destroy art and science so quickly. This will put off normie whites to the point whites will start forming their own cliques for science and art. For instance after physics class I discuss with usually 10 other whites about circuit design.

We can't actually make our own club because there is an Electronic Engineering Girls Club which is the only allowed club in EE at this college but we don't need their bullshit.

So… sexism lawsuit. Are you a fucking coward?

Dashing my hopes and dreams against the rocks is not a very funny joke.

He won't win. If you want to do it for the publicity, sure, but laws concerning discrimination were never intended to be enforced evenly.
(Funnier option–get your whole group to claim to be trans and take over the girls' club)

Not even gonna bother looking this cunt up, she's Jewish, isn't she?

So sign up as a woman and sue them if they try to reject you because that’s transphobic. If they let you in because you say you “identify as a woman,” refuse to behave in any way like a woman in any capacity. If they try to complain, call them transphobic. If they complain about that, call them hypocrites.

You literally can’t lose as long as you have any fucking balls, dipshit.

On the bright side, you can show this to any normalfag that insists Bill Nye should be taken seriously to inspire instant, primal disgust.

my browser save it and I'm too lazy to delete every time

It's a shame there is a lot of great buildings and resources that we could use at the college but only get a few hours in the lab between classes because we aren't a club.

I think the white male should retain his dignity.

No its like the Computer Girls Club, it's just that in name and focuses on giving women support in STEM fields or w/e. Anyone could go to the club but you'll end up being pressured into doing homework for some chick which is almost due or just leaving.

mean it to

Yes

Fuck off back to plebbit you stupid cunt.

Santa Claus myth has its origins in old world Germania

It's evolution.

EVERYONE

Goddamn it, why are they letting a former engineer/childrens performer tell anyone about anything except his goddamn bowtie collection (which is not even that fucking nice).

bill nye is a cuck faggot

How much longer do we have to endure this?

You’re the only one stopping yourself from taking a flamethrower to the Fulsom Street Fair, user.

Please Trump, issue the order.

If only Burning Man actually fucking did what it implies. That's false goddamn advertising if ever I've seen it.

WHY ISNT THE CROWD BOOING

NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

probably because it's so tiny, and nobody who is there wants to call attention to themselves. Rest assured this did not leave a favorable impression on people there.

Oh, that explains it.

THERE ISN'T ENOUGH GAS

The first tip-off was the name "Bloom". Your Jewdar is only slightly under-reporting, but if it were me I'd send it off for recertification anyway.

Bloojm was your second hint actually. Rachel was your first. Y'know, when I first hopped on Holla Forums long ago, I believed most of the rhetoric but believed that most of the Jew shit was conspiracy theory. Now you'd have to have your head in the sand to think such a thing. Thank you, Holla Forums.

(checked)
Oh its going to get a lot more explicit soon. The Jew won't be able to get as many normies to do their bidding so they'll be doing it themselves.

And we shall watch, and kek, and then pull the trigger.

just moar idiots that get DOTR

Now that is some finely tuned Jewdar, and some excellent digits as well!

I have to thank a girl I once dated. She would always call Jewesses 'Rachels.'

probably not to you no.

FUCK, IT KEEPS HAPPENING

There aren't enough confused dog-tilting-head images in the world for this.

I'm so jaded that I assumed they'd all be jews right from the start
what a horrible display

Ur a fegget

God I just want this shit to end

This might be one of the first time I've actually felt like vomiting from kike stuff. When it made the butt stuff joke I had to pause it for a while. This is just really gross in a visceral way

I'm so glad I only watched about 20 seconds…

regardless of the content, that's hands down one of the worst performances I've ever seen in my life. William Hung tier

Also, seriously? Fucking lox and shmear? Be more fucking obvious

It's cus Bill is a guy from our childhood. He taught us about pulleys and planets. And now he's trying to destroy society for virtue signalling and shekels. It's not just about the abhorrent content, it's about the betrayal from a trusted figure from our younger years.

back to 4cuck

I suppose but I'd already given up on that faggot since his shitty "race don't real" speech at that university.

no u

checking these

mr. wizard taught me, you fucking nigger. speak for yourself.

you had better teachers than me :/

Oy vey goyim! Would you like to learn about how global climate change can only be stopped by eradicating the white race?

(((Rachel Bloom)))

Oh man, same. It affected me in a way that not even the daily cartel gore does. That garbage bag full of diseased meat talking about her genitals is the nastiest thing I've seen in a good while.

i meant to reply to the other guy. oops.

also, i'm just a sensitive guy, i keep waiting for the people who i used to take seriously to stop hurting me. Optimism is a curse, I just keep getting let down.

oh well, at least CY+2 is going pretty well

vid unrelated

this, mr. wizard taught me not to be an idiot

A lot of greentext stories are exaggerations… but not that one. That's dead on accurate. I've witnessed exactly that scene countless times.

I always knew crazy ex girlfriend was a forced meme

prolly some cia shit tbh

jews are incapable of garnering attention and praise without a budget

I learned to stop getting mad and enjoy the decline

Nothing about that was enjoyable.

Mr Wizard was awesome. He usually called kids idiots, which they are

t. never was a kid

How dare you insinuate that brown people don't know how to live in harmony with the land. Before white men arrived on their shores the aboriginal Australians especially were in such harmony with their surroundings that they suffered no sickness and lived thousands of years in a gender neutral utopia.
Shit thread btw.

I couldn't get through this alone so I watched it with my wife, she didn't say anything afterwards… she just went to bed. I'll have her naming the jew soon enough.

Lol
They should have just named it the March for "Social Justice"

We're trying to act like we literally don't have balls, buttknocker.

my favorite part about this is that the (((powers that be))) use this as an excuse to not let African nations industrialize properly. we give them (often inadequate) solar panels, but refuse to help them properly industrialize

being this fucking stupid. go back now

At least science nigger contents himself with being self-righteous asshole.

DJ SeaHorse reminds me of something…

Hey now, Black Science Man is far too articulate to be called a nigger

I couldn't past the out of sync singing and le random jokes to get to, what i assume, are juicy parts.
It truly felt like something out of MDE with that "shoutout" at the start.

The upside down peace sign projected onto the wall lol.

Come on, Sam. An old jewess rapping about her vagina? It's too obvious. And those cringy D.A.R.E. raps have been parodied so much. Even doing it ironically is old-hat.
Btw how did you get M. Night to do a cameo? Is he a fan?

Reminder the original skit said "Jews rule" but they were forced to change it.

What if that was the plan all along?

i wonder how much was ultimately cut from world peace for antisemitism

I like to believe that the show was originally 30 minute long episodes, but due to cuts now they're all 15.

Remember in Atlas Shrugged when the world renowned scientist, who trained John Galt, chose his reputation over the truth?

Is there a single thing in Atlas Shrugged that has been honestly proven wrong? She seemed to hit damn near everything on the head beside her retarded libertarian ideology.

This is fucking ridiculous. This literally looks like a parody. Do these people really lack and self aware or the just care at this point?

Did Holla Forums already catch the appropriation skit from Problematic? These people seem to think cringy old jews rapping is the way to reach kids.

This stuff writes itself. Its interesting, after the election I've become increasingly antisemetic.

What about this is Comedy?
Oi Moshe you fat pig cunt, what culture did fucking white people steal again?

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE XD

Nice bait, faggot.

Moshe is the nerdy faggot. The fat guy is (((Michael Berrin)))

If i was in the crowd being forced to watch this psychic poison i would be spastically pulling the trigger on my non-existent bomb vest and crying.

Both of them should answer my question.. at gunpoint.

here you go lad

Reminds me of my school, except they bussed in extra negros. I wound up walking up to the principal and told him I wasn't coming back, I cannot learn here. He said that was the smartest thing a student told him all year, and helped my mom get me listed homeschooled and was put on the mailing list for standardized tests until I got my GED. The tests were so remedial, I didn't study once for them… because they were dumbed down for niggers, so the schools could keep getting gibs.

I hate these pictures user, especially the first one.
This woman is an ignorant peasant and obviously doesn't see a problem with removing a vast majority of qualified scientists and replacing them with nogs and bindis for the sake of "diversity"

I think this woman would be happiest if she was just some unwashed serf in medieval Europe screaming at umhulu the water god to piss on the earth so it'll rain on her dying crops.

Bitch your maternity pants need decolonizing.

I wouldn't be surprised. Look how entrenched the holocaust is in the normie psyche.

Really? I can see them doing this, but can you elaborate?

Ok, you got me OP.

A little on the nose, isn't it Bill?

Is… is that Jim?
lol wut

Not the person you were talking to but i guess it's because if they started industrializing;

I use to like Bill Nye. What the fuck happened to him in between now & when he had his 90's show? Did he change or did I? Fuck, I'd rather take black science man over this.

Still waiting on that replicatable experiment showing animals evolving into completely different species from a common ancestor. All I ever hear are excuses that fall under the literal definiton of faith.

Funny how the Jews are going on about Cultural Appropriation when they're appropriating our identity to serve their need

thank you hitler

Also I swear I heard an Oy Vey on there

he was and is a phony, you are just finding out

They can't help themselves.

I noticed one of my friends posting about #marchforscience
Is it me, or is Atheism+ still VERY much alive?

Wasn't Rachel dolezal one of theirs?
she was helping BLM after all.

as for the (((oy vey!))) were they always this transparently Jewish?

Maybe i'm just deaf, blind and dumb but i don't really remember jews being so…. jewy before.

Not alive, animated, like how a zombie is animated and not alive.

I never really like Bill Nye, anyways.

kek

Or like a golem?

They don't know what to do, so they're forced to expose themselves
Like this twitter kikes who bracket themselves

Let him know about how the left are against science like Race Realism, Space and Evolution

He's just gonn tell me how Trump is against science or some gay shit.

How about some pics from the rally to shove up his ass?

Bill Nye has a show? So it's just I Fucking Love Science™ but with… oh.

Here's some bantz about the Problematic video from the degenerates over at the opie&anthony subreddit.

All their anti-white bullshit has started to bite them in the ass, and now they're having to distance themselves from whites and claim they're also an oppressed minority.
Maybe they assumed leftists and darkies would be the ones saying, "they're not white, they're jewish", and they could be all "aww shucks thank you for including us, PoC" but it didn't happen that way and now they have to bring it up themselves.

It's called "Bill Nye Saves the World".

as in how to do be acheive it?
as in how the races are bilogically different
as in how the standard of living in a country decreases with Imigrartion
As in how the Injuns aren't biologically suited to white society
as in how Females evolved to work better with males creating Gender roles
as in the phobia to recognise these peoples delusion
as in how China and India are polluting to a much, much higher degree than the west and the left isn't doing anything about it?

i want to be a scientist now

Sure you'd find some interesting (((folks))) behind the 'science' march.

All I can imagine hearing from them is

Science, as a word, is dead. The various disciplines that search for knowledge and understanding by rigorously applying the scientific method to probe hypotheses and questions experimentally are still respectable, but the word "science" has become meaningless. It does not refer to "biology" or "astronomy" or anything of the sort.
This vague umbrella term "science" now only refers to a collection of unrelated and easily digestible facts and half truths stripped of all context and understanding parroted by wikipedia-educated morons who think it provides an indisputable foundation for their political agenda and worldview.
The word "science" fills me with pure disgust, and I hate anyone who calls themselves a "scientist" as though that's a discipline in and of itself.

t. angry physicsfag

What's wrong with an islamic state? This shit doesn't happen with them.

Slaves don't have to worry about paying taxes, either

Fuck off CF shitskin.

Forget anime, we need to make the fucking holocaust real

lmao
it's not gay if he's in a dress, right Achmed?

The problem is that taxes are probably paying for this dirt, directly or indirectly.

Actually, perfect rebuttal.

Everyone knows our taxes go to community projects. Just making a comparison.

Yeah Community Projects
Have you seen the Project Waleed is working on

Or like a Golem!
thank you, Atheism+ is like a Golem…. one that is a beat to shit wreckage.

What in God's name?

They're trying use science as a little "gotcha!" moment type thing. They want to control the narrative by claiming anyone against these views are against the idea of science in it's entirety. This user is more than right. They are trying to subvert the idea of science.

Fucking narcissist.

who'd have thought that all it took to save the world is to have some dumpy jew chick rapping about jewish slop.

It's the same in every single western country. There is no escape.
I hate this society so god damn much.

dancing with a dildo will make the world a communist utopia.

Holla Forums was right again!

fuck off back there

Is this supposed to be funny?
I remember when being vulgar and talking about sex was supposed to be how middle school children got their laughs.

kill me please

I just searched problematic moshe kasher on startpage to see what people were saying about it and it linked there. Couldn't find any positive comments.

Do these idiots who promote this shit not understand the concept of humans adapting to stimuli, or the concept of diminishing returns? Also, obligatory mention of how much of a fucking cringey shitshow that video was.

As I understand it, Enviormental Racism is where you push those poor black souls into ghettos where they're forced to breath in all the pollutants from the factories! For some reason they don't seem to realize that all the American factores no longer work since the communists (aka them) sold them all to overseas contracting meaning that even if 'Enviormental Racism" was a thing it is a thing of the far past.

they basically have the brains of highschoolers, oversexed and undereducated.

they probably don't even know how to spell "diminishing" Jews aren't smart, they are lucky and tribalistic to the point of inbred.

The reason why they push that is to make the sale that they're owed whatever territory they want to choose.

Bill Nye the jewish Guy thinks that blacks are black due to the fact that they've had at least 4 generations of sunburn. Bill Nye is an engineer for Boeing which actually means he works on an assembly line assembling 747s. According to Wikipedia he designed an engine component once, a "hydraulic resonance suppressor tube" which appears to be a minor part. He imediately started doing Stand-Up comedy after that astonishing accomplishment.

To say he is qualified to talk about anything outside of Engeneering is an assanine prospect. Here's his original show talking about race, but he has made more mentions of his "racial" beliefs, especially in his original show. Popular scientist Richard Dawkins, a geneticist (which is a field actually relevant), has frequently come to the conclusion that different races are in fact fully seprate biological species of the same genus and/or (in extreme cases) family.

what could possibly go wrong?

libs sacrificing their children to unnamed eldritch gods to make the crops grow and worshiping a iphone with Bazinga!!! as it's wallpaper.

My entire family has gone from denying the JQ to never shutting up about it in less than a year. Wife, siblings, parents, cousins, all aware of the Jew now. Them showing their hand during the Trump campaign made it super easy.

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
P
O
L
/
I
S
A
L
W
A
Y
S
R
I
G
H
T

So… This is satire right?

I thought loxism meant jewish hatred of whites? What is a bagel with lox?

No, it's definitely a bagel with loxism.

Does this look like satire?

Imagine not knowing the jews are behind this and just hating women instead.

Wow, what a rich and fascinating culture.

original recipe do not steal you filthy goys.

The only time Bacha Bazi was punished in Afghanistan was under the Taliban.

Scientist here, I agree. :^)

It's basically a materialistic religionsatanism by now, user.
I think that the term "climate change denier" sums it up pretty nice. And the original sin is carbon.
It's pretty brilliant on their part. Atheism is the tool that makes tabula rasa out of people. Now they can write pretty much anything on normie's brains.

What the fuck are these kikes thinking? The only "people" watching this shit unironically are literal tumble landwhales. It's just disgusting in every way.

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/03/modern-science-is-non-science.html

I honestly can't tell anymore…

The worst bluepills are the ones painted red.

flour, yeast from moshe's girl's vagina, and yid hands to make it have a hole in it
fascinating

There's n oway, there's no fucking way it's possible a human can laugh to this. They must at least get paid for it please ;_;

So many people are getting wise, and they're getting really FUCKING MAD. Good news for us, increasing numbers of them just want (((this))) to stop, by any means necessary.

All studio recorded shows have stacked audiences and signs that light up and tell them to either laugh, clap, or whatever.

In the UK we had based Johnny Ball and David Bellamy in the 70s, 80s & 90s. Both reject the "man-made climate change" hoax, which is why you rarely see them these days since TV has basically blacklisted them, especially David Bellamy. (Note that this video is from the Republic of Ireland not the UK and 2010 or earlier.) Unfortunately they weren't enough to stop too many people from being brainwashed by cultural marxism.

Ayo hol up hol up, are you trying to say I can't stand behind this Aegis anymore? This untorn banner making anyone questioning me a conspiracy redneck by definition thus virtually nullifying any threat to my agenda hid amidst the peer review system controlling academia?

Reminder to use libgen.io and sci-hub.ac every time you need a paper

IT'S LIKE WEIMAR GERMANY ALL OVER AGAIN

I like how they think that intersexuality is an LGBT issue like "Trans rights" is. In fact, I've seen them steal the term recently.

Originally they invented the term Intersex to be a more PC term for human hermaphroditism. Now I've seen it being used synonymously for androgenous/genderqueer. I imagine that the Intersex people, who were never LGBT to begin with, are pretty angry about that.

Yes, wanna know why I'm sure she is ?
well first of all she's ugly af but also there's something un-american with (((burgers))) saying words with "sch" "ch" "sh". Words like schmear, schtick or even kvetching
It sound so eatern-europe yiddish talking. I'm sure other people noticed that

She's incredibly Jewish.

Lurking newfag here.
What the fucking faggot fuck is this shit?!
Degeneracy must be stopped asap. We let this happen.

WHY DO WORDS NOT HAVE ACTUAL MEANING TO YOU? LURKING MEANS NOT POSTING.

Ayo I remember this bitch now.

I grew up on Mr. Wizard. I never watched Bill Nye.

CHanukah
well look at that of course she's jewiSH
what does SCHmear even means ?

webm for SHekel SHoah

this song totally reminds me of this

the left really are lame and old

we really are the counterculture now

this song totally reminds me of this

the left really are lame and old

we really are the counterculture now

It's almost an achievement to be as out of touch as them. Sam Hyde was making fun of this shit when he was 16.
Leftists can't meme is a meme.

Anything spreadable especially cheese. However knowing that they love that they are sooo intelligent that they can convey dual meaning with their language to their kin, and run rings round and laugh at the goy I suspect she is alluding to a smear test. Thus spread cancerous vaginal juice on your daily bread. They really hate us.

It's the same with the word "logical"
it's been overused to the point that I want to punch someone for saying "I thought you were logical" "that's not logical". "I'm a man of logic" or some other spock imitating bullshit.

These people complain about anti-intellectuals but don't understand that their snobbery is what justifies it.

This has happened to many words. "Engineer"?
You can be a fucking engineer of anything nowadays.

That's not what this video is about. He's sharing an in joke with the cabal like all his work.

People think they're an Engineer because they duct taped a few things together. Same shit with hacking and logging onto someones Facebook account.

I really want to go to one of these events and hand these people talking about science a really simple statics problem just to see what happens.

Let me clue you in: the definition of "species" is entirely arbitrary and there is no such boundary in nature.

Honestly, they're not far off the truth given the level of understanding most uni students reach.

And here's a recent video of Johnny Ball giving a great talk

damn faggots appropriating muh cuntcock

bill nye the goyim spy

and then i see this on my uni friends instagram… such a waste.

I wish some more people would put on these reality goggles.

caligraphy is dead

No it's masonic right in your face, laughing at your ignorance.

And calligraphy and spelling are dead.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've never cringed so hard

It's called sans serif, or grotesk if you want to get fancy.

Don't comment on things you know nothing about.

As is grammar, apparently.

Agreed though, it is pretty lazy design, there's much worse around though, at least this is attempting to be on trend.

What am I supposed to be looking at?

How many of you think the peace symbol is really a transformed upside down cross?

Chocolate, Mint, Strawberry, Salted Caramel all are made with vanilla extract.
t. 12th generation dairy farmer

there is a boundary though. When two animals are no longer capable of producing fertile offspring they are by definion different species. Sadly this makes whites and groids the same species or else racemixing wouldn't even be possible.This is why we have the concept of race in science. Fun fact: the word mullato is derived from the word mule.

If you get the joke in the first five seconds of a video, why make it longer?
Kill me now.

It's the death/war rune.

Time to add 'digital waste production engineer' to the resume.

Thoughts received.

Patrician. Although as a leaf I had this old heeb

It's pretty much science+

I bet that bitch too stupid to realized Spock and most vulcans were religious fundamentalists.

She wouldn't believe it even if you showed her. Her college professors and science celebrities told her it's impossible to be religious and logical at the same time, after all.

I decided to check plebbit to see what they thought of this.
It seems that even they are starting to turn on Bill at this point.

There's a distinct quality drop in posters as soon as it reaches around 9:30 am EST. I wonder why.

decades later I've been vindicated, though it really doesn't feel much like winning.

This doesn't surprise me. A majority of the 'le intellectual centrist science man' community are really adverse to this Atheism+ shit. What does surprise me is how clumsy these progressive-left idiots push their values. You have a huge amount of liberals, leftists, and centrists saying they voted Trump, third party, or not at all specifically because of shit like this, and the jew's response is "Our propaganda is not blatant enough. Double down. Get a kike to rap about her vagina noises. Get a guy called Moshe to rap about how whites are racist for rapping."

What the fuck is wrong with you burgers ?

(Heil'd)
Fucking finally, they're starting to get it.

We just believe what the talmudvision tells us.

Don't you mean a BS?
I don't think it's possible to get a BA in Engineering. Or is that somehow the joke?

2nd pic, the hell
plebbit has meme arrows now?

I'm impressed that you were able to keep watching it that long. My disgust reaction made me turn it off long before then, and I've literally had to dispose of rotting corpses before. This was worse.

Some subreddits do, it depends on the CSS.

I just realized something.
She's implying her squishy shlomo snatch is even more fishy, yeasty, and cheesy than a salmon sub slathered in spreadable swiss.

Fucking this. Also "privilege." My sister-in-law used privilege in a sentence the other day (properly, as she was referring to an upper class person in a Victorian setting) and I could feel my blood pressure rising. How many words are these fucks going to steal from the English language before they're stomped down?

Not anymore, you don't. Just like gay used to mean "happy" and not "I have human feces lodged under my foreskin," you guys will have to invent something else. Fucking ass-bandits jewed the Flintstones forever.

Race/sub-species are interchangeable

Bruh…

“Humans” aren’t just different subspecies; we’re different species entirely.

Except grizzly and polar bears are different species and can interbreed.
Nope. You know nothing.

This–degree in Biophysics here.
And I've noticed that most of the 'sceptical' 'intellectual' types who think themselves 'educated' on many subjects haven't ACTUALLY bothered to do any reading themselves, but merely repeat 'mainstream' ideas they've gleaned (usually from Liberal, Jewish sources).
When I even ask them innocently, 'how do you know this?' or 'where did you learn this?' they ALWAYS defer to some supposed 'authority' that they usually can't even name.
Not only that, but they look down on anyone who is even marginally different than them in terms of philosophical, political, or even scientific beliefs, and assume that they are 'ignorant' and not even worth talking to, when in reality they are more accurately describing themselves.
The saddest thing is that many of these individuals are young, White men who could be very valuable to our cause if they hadn't been brainwashed by Jewish propaganda from an early age.
I will say that in my experience, though, these are not the majority of White men, as I've been pleasantly surprised by how many people I meet who don't believe the Jewish propaganda or are open to what are commonly called 'conspiracy theories'.
The issue is that most of the brainwashed morons seem to like to be thought of as 'scientists', due to the status it brings, without actually doing anything 'scientific', so they're overrepresented in those fields.
(Obviously there are big issues with College as a whole when it comes to more females and less males attending, and the trainwrecks that are the 'Social Work'/'Gender Studies'/'Psychology'/etc. 'soft sciences, but I didn't experience those too much).
Ironically enough, some of the best people I met were from the Religion/Archaeology/History/Philosophy/Mathematics departments, although your mileage may vary, depending on what college you're talking about.

Do you really need to know all that backstory with a fucking name like "Moshe Kasher"? How can name get anymore jewish? It's on the levels of Schlomo Shekelstein

Some of you chose not to watch to the end so I made some screenshots for you. In case you thought Nye was backstage rolling his eyes in disgust during the performance or that he disagreed with the (((message))).

Is this really a kids show? If so complaints need to be made.

Those fucking noses. Seriously though, this is Weimar-tier. It's incredible redpill material (on the present AND the past) and they made it for us.

Even one of my Christian friends who is going to med school in a few months thinks this way. It's annoying.
He moans about his girlfriend, who is a nice, traditional, conservative Christian, because he doesn't think that she's 'intellectual' enough to suit his interests.
I told him that first of all, he's very unlikely to find an available girl who is more intelligent than he is, due to IQ distributions, and secondly, that he probably wouldn't want to marry someone like that anyways.
However, the whole assumption that to be 'intellectual' you have to be some elitist, liberal, multi-cultural, globalist douchebag is really toxic, to the point that the words:
'Science'
'Rational'
'Intellectual'
'Logical'
'Sceptical'
'Peer-reviewed'
'University'
etc. have become irreparably tainted in my mind… when I hear any of them, it's like I want to vomit. There are many other words in addition to those that I can't think of off the top of my head, but you get the picture…

Chemists already had a different way called EZ naming

Skip to 2:30
youtube.com/watch?v=oYoQpDtBLac

You can at many universities. It just means that you have to take less courses, but on the other hand, you're also required to 'minor' in another field–at least, that's how I think it works now.
Many people do it if they're aiming for some sort of pre-professional program, or else they want to get the easiest degree available and skip some of the more difficult classes.

Thanks for finally proving that theres no God, Bill.

at my school literally the only difference was whether or not you took a natural science lab.

Speak for yourself fag. This autistic bitch is the one who introduced me to all of my basic science shit. 2D wins again.

They're going to find some way to ruin MSB though. I just know it.

meme SCIENCE! xD was a massive, massive mistake.

I remember when it first became popular, I knew even back then there was something very, very wrong with it. A shame, a good friend of mine ate it all up.

You what's weird? I find this as cringe inducing as some of the attempted christian rap music videos.

Kike teacher with a class of muh diversity, nothing to ruin there

SHILL NYE THE ZION'S GOY

0/10

These are the same middle school children except they haven't grown up.

I first truly committed to being an engineer after reading The Mysterious Island and looking at the depiction of the character Cyrus Harding. Religious but well learned, a military man with experience on and off the field, aware of theories well ahead of his time - some of which were later proven false, some of which were much closer to the truth than imagined - and constantly seeking out the truth of matters. He was a gentleman who used his mind to solve problems.

Then I got to university and found most of the engineering department was Indians who don't wash their hands. That an "engineering degree" has been so stripped down by the inane GE requirements and compressed inwards that the average class is curved to the point of assuming a student is only to acquire about 60% of the material actually covered in the class. That cramming in for tests was more important than actually learning, and students who wished to truly learn would have to completely surrender any social life or athletic training time in order to keep up with their by-the-test Asian/Indian counterparts.

The moment that really sealed the deal for me was going to an actual firm and looking at how they operated. I imagined a firm as being about twelve people each working on a separate project, with some sort of head guy in charge of the whole affair. But that wasn't the case. It was an office, with dozens of people all working on small fragments of some larger project. Assignment given; now work. Everyone had a specific job, and in most cases, that meant running a few things through the computer. And most of the stuff being done, I learned, wasn't even taught in university. It was learned on the job anyways, with all of the prior stuff being a glorified pre-requisite for a piece of paper to get you the job that could have been assigned to a random asshole on the street.

I couldn't put up with that shit. There's nothing romantic about that sort of life.

I guarantee they're going to remake Magic School Bus into a current year pozz fest. Ms.Frizzle was already a dyke.

ALL OF THIS IS LITERALLY WEAPONIZED NOSTALGIA.

I know I'm probably going to catch flak for this but this an anonymous board so whatever. I used to like Bill Nye (note: used to ) because he made an effort to teach people basic concepts of science, like bouyancy or the how sound works. I actually watched the first episode to see what he was up to, and it was mediocre. The show is way too preachy and not funny. In fact I think it's bad enough that normalfags won't like it. OP's embed is just more evidence of this. The show doesn't focus on teaching people about science but is instead pushing (((someone's))) political views.

I always kinda thought she was funny, but it was because of how her self-hating jewish comedy comes off as just bashing jews sometimes.

disgusting

No, worse, it was meant to be a show for adults. I haven't watched it yet, but I doubt they're going to go into anything beyond middle school science.

I thought Nye was a kike?

That sounds like something from a fucking H3H3 opening.

God I just wanna be a NEET sometimes. All the time.

This is what irritates me to high heaven. If he was actually discussing cool science shit like the diffraction of light through a prism or how an LC-circuit makes a radio work I wouldn't be mad at all. But this is just blatant agenda pushing

i actually have been environmentally racist for a while. it started like a year ago when i would notice certain plants that just dont belong. and dont even get me started on kudzu i swear to god. if you dont know what kudzu is, dont look it up it will only make you angry

That would confuse noble spiritual PoC you racist #decolonizefacts

as this user said. It has become to replace what religion used to serve in our society but instead reducing it to a materialist ideology. As 'science' (as the religious view of it) sets to becoming more accessible to the lowest common denominator, the more it becomes meme, and less of a respectable method of gaining insight within our world. Its been politicized so much by the left that they can use the word 'science' to push any agenda they want.

Someone with more skill please help

Not knowing bill nye is satire like stephen colbert

That was hilarious, but only because she didn't say anything.

Yeah, when he was defending himself against charges of being a propagandist it was "I'm just a comic, Goy!"

But he and his audience both understood he was ultimately serious about who their enemies should be, and he undeniably changed the political landscape.

Much like "a race when it's convenient, a religion when it's not."

It's like they have no sense of irony

WHY IN THE UNHOLY FUCK IS GENDER BEING TAUGHT IN A SCIENCE SHOW
GENDER IS JUST ASTROLOGY FOR MILLENNIALS
THE TIME FOR PHYSICAL REMOVAL IS AT HAND
CULTURAL CHEMOTHERAPY
DEHUMANIZE AND EXORCISE

For a comedian you'd think he'd undestand kayfabe and comedy. Fucking potatonigger.

It's like an unfunny episode of Look Around You.

Isn't he REALLY popular in Mexico for some reason? Him & his rat friend do look like they fit perfectly on telemundo, so I can't say I'm not surprised.

Checked
You are ultimately right, I was being facetious.

FUCK EVERYTHING

We don't even need to name then anymore.

SO FUCKING DEGENERATE
PURGE

NOT POLITICS.

You can't be serious.
Bill Nye is one of the "March for Science" leaders.
How is this not related to politics?
This can be used to great effect to expose the movement for what its true motivations are.
(((Social Justice)))

can i get a quick rundown on how to unlock the ancestral knowledge locked in my genes?

Not the same guy, but I would imagine that you can tap into it by keeping their traditions alive.
Food, exercise, rituals, lore, and style, may all have an effect on your gene expression which could bring you closer to your ancestors.
In short, try to live like your ancestors did, wherever applicable and practical.

i am sure additional federal gibsmedats and the work of dedicated researchers can eventually close the shit-eating gap, aren't you?

its even worst then that,

Consider dogs and wolfs.

Hell consider wolfs and coyotes and lots of other examples.

That rule (that two different species cannot produce fertile offspring) is a rule of thumb at best.

Kek.

You just described my law degree that I am about to get. I have given up romantic thiught thiugh, thanks to pol and others, and I gladly await my boring job that I may pay the bills mindlessly while I work on what i care about at home.

that fucking profile picture is a literal star of david. god damn fucking kikes

Science has been dead since Einstein.
Kike physics are full of complete follies and has forced generations of goyim to endlessly theorize on baseless assumptions.
Electric Universe and Eric Dollard is where it's at, but they are constantly shut down.

BILL NYEBERG IS A KIKE!

Fucker even altered his name to try to avoid the detectors in the south for his hollyjew "science" show.

The time on the alarm clock…
A prophecy.

Shill Lie the Commie Guy

If, what has been seen by science as a norm to expand humanity since our birth, has no saying in sex idendity discussions, I fail to see how anything else is relevant in the topic. But, at least burgers have free speech to tell this fraud he should stop pandering to jews, and other subsersives classes, and go back to doing 'science'. I envy you burgers.

This is actually worse than I originally knew it was going to be when I heard about this shit coming out a while ago.

Holy shit.

These analogies don't make any sense. The ice cream cones are supposed to represent humans, right? I assume the vanilla is supposed to be heterosexuals. Vanilla is trying to convert the other flavors to be vanilla too, but because chocolate and strawberry are immutable, they can never change to vanilla and they don't want to. But after a little influence, Vanilla changes by adding chocolate and nuts. So what the message? Nonheterosexuals can change/convert heterosexuals and that's ok?

And if ice cream cones are humans, what does that make the nuts? Ice cream "wears" nuts, so if ice cream cones are humans what do humans wear? animal fur? So the nuts are animals and the skit is advocating for beastiality?

Fuck.

I hate myself for this.

no sound >.

WAKE ME UP

I'll take "What is a false equivalence?" for $500, Alex.

Vanilla is the one true flavor tbqh

Jesus fucking Christ, this entire argument is several logical fallacies layered atop each other.
Bill Nye the BA in Engineering Guy can fuck right off with this shit. You can't equate people to ice cream, that is beyond an oversimplification and dives right into outright disingenuous content.

Sometimes I am filled with doubt over whether it's necessary to kill so many people in order to save the nation.

This isn't one of those times

But user he has an honorary degree in science therefor he can talk about literally any subject he wants :^)

We are living the Dystopia.

So it's like "art".
Got it.

I feared after Trump's win that the lefties might change tactics. After watching Colbert crash and burn on the biggest shot he'd ever been given. After watching The Daily Show crumble to its shittiest ratings. After the Timey Wimey Slimey Limey made such an ass of himself that he forcible converted half his audience to republicans…. But nope. These faggots didn't learn at all. In fact, they tripled down on this shit. It's more insane than it's ever been. It's disgusting blatant feminism bullshit disguised as intellectual discourse.

Between Samantha B, the Problematic show (also starring a jew), Bill Nye, and the upcoming MTV Negress show, you have a mountain of unintentional redpills. Normalfags will laugh when you get some guy in front of a camera going "REPUBLICANS ARE CRAZY AMIRITE?!"… but this? This "sexuality is like ice cream!" shit? They won't buy it. You push it harder and you get into the privilege discourse and try to forcefeed normies real #feminism… They won't stay liberal for long, and the more hostile these faggots get, the more quickly they'll end up joining the RWDS.

Dude, that's fucking badass.

Pic related. It's still out there, just buried beneath a roiling sea of normies.

There was a movie out a few years back where a magazine editor was berating one of his writers for asking if an actor was gay or jewish, saying "From now on, just assume they're all jewish, and all gay."
It was funny at the time, but now I see it as solid advice

Welcome to the Weimar Republic.

MIX WITH THINGS COMPLETELY FOREIGN TO YOUR FUCKING SPECIES OR YOU'RE A RACIST

AAAAAHHHHHHHH

Don't worry, we all know what comes after the Weimar Republic levels of degeneracy.

I am going to need more napalm for this heresy.

This actually gives quite a good look at the mindset of these type of people. They literally believe the only arguments against sexual hedonism are:
They cannot come to terms with the fact that degenerate sexual behaviors are unhealthy for both the individual and society at large so they completely disregard the arguments of the opposition and substitute their own shitty ones.

They have already come to their conclusion about sexuality and presume they are the right ones in the discussion without ever taking a moment to even LOOK at facts that go counter to this narrative.
In a word: ignorance.

All liberal ideologies come forth from yheir basic ideological premise: equality.
To them, a priori equality is the law of nature.
This is the underlying flaw of liberalism, and it leads to all else they believe.

Racisms wrong because all races are EQUAL.
Defending your religion is wrong because all religions are EQUAL. All sexualities must be EQUAL.

To save the liberal from their ideology one must attack the underlying assumption that everything is equal.

This is why evolutionfags are losing their grip on the normals. Normals simply have more important things to do than try and keep up with autistic nitpicking that changes definitions every generation.

Here's a link to the video on jewtube for anyone who wishes to express their disgust via downvote.

youtu.be/46h-LfNWPn8

This is not the official upload you fuck. You are shilling for your reup page to get clicks or you are outright retarded.

I went to netflix and checked the reviews. Haven't seen a single one above 3 stars and most are 1 or 0

There's no "official upload" you doublenigger!

it's a magic show for retards

This guy is using whatever nostalgic credibility he had and running it completely into the ground by insisting on helping the kikes in power push their propaganda to the point of repulsion.

I would laugh if this wasn't so horrifying, the dude has zero self awareness and can't see how atrocious this bullshit is making him look. I can't believe (well, I guess I can) that the elite kike cabal said "you know what, let's bring Nyberg out of retirement, if he vomits our opinions at people they'll come to accept them!" And it's rather having the reverse effect.

Fucking christ man I feel like I'm taking
CRAZY PILLS

user, do you have a source on where those quotes have been extracted from? book? interview?

It won't be hard to find on your own, user. Biofag here, even back when I was in university and high school before that, it was a well known little side story that Watson was racist. The kikes don't try to hide it, they just make sure the education system tries to discredit him for it. Even Kikepedia should say something about it.

I'm pretty sure Watson rejected or returned a Nobel Prize, and he was pissed the fuck off at the (((scientific community))) the rest of his life. Crick, on the other hand, played the good goy.

Getting from a fish to a bat while detouring into dinosaur planet, evolution is pretty cool.

Had to look up lox and shmear and couldn't believe it. Thought the Jewish shit was all a conspiracy, but talk about a fucking red pill. Holy shit.

Fuck the Jews. Their day will come.

Low energy

He's a kike, right? I loved the show as a kid, his female assistants did it for me.

Time to spread this far and wide.

There's science, and then there's "Science!(TM)" which is nothing but a front for cultural marxists to pretend that their bullshit has any sort of basis, while also simultaneously writing off all scientific evidence that goes against their worldview as "debunked pseudoscience"

"Science!(TM)" is nothing more than a new-age religion. It exhibits all the features of a religion
SJWs are puritans
Pop science figureheads like Bill Nye and deGrasse Tyson are pharisees
Extreme egalitarianism and tabula rasa are their central dogma
Global warming alarmism is their end times revelation
White privilege is their original sin.

What are you doing now?

The jew lacks subtlety. That's its only weakness. They seriously can't help themselves. It's also why by-jews-for-jews media like Haaretz is always so straightforward and open about jewish control and other things otherwise written off as tinfoil. Because they can't help but brag, at least to each other.

UNTIL WE FULLY WAKE AND REALITY MODULATES TO A NEW RESONANCE

I want to believe that quote is true but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe it doesn't matter because it makes sense anyway.

The devil tried to recruit me when I was a kid. He said his plan was to destroy gender. I declined and didn't understand why at the time. Now I do.

Stop being such a fucking bigot. There's this extremely rare chromosomal disease called Klinefelters that results in hermaphroditism. Therefore gender doesn't real and everyone gets to pick gender too

You know, you'd think for having had complete control of the narrative for nearly a century these fuckers would be capable of producing better propaganda. No wonder the tides of public opinion are shifting against them so rapidly. Once the net, our domain, became prominent in all walks of life we were able to start ripping them apart. They're outclassed and it's absolutely laughable, just wait until we have control of the educational system.

TL;DR: Our opposition is laughably incompetent.

People inherently think the jews are just good at producing media content, because they've been in control. But this is not so. They don't make quality content. They only rise to the top because of tribalism and ruthless amoral behavior and a willingness to fuck over as many goyim as necessary.

Their narratives have ALWAYS been shit. It's just that they always controlled all outlets, and so no one ever really had any say in the matter. The reason why their influence is crumbling is precisely because now we have social media and the ability to talk to each other and come to consensus on the JQ.

Checking these Hitler dubs

I'm actually starting to think they make it this infuriatingly terrible and blatantly abhorrent on purpose just so they can get a reaction from it.

Theres just no way in hell they thought this would be "good"

Nye is a fucking faggot. He's got those Aquino-esque eyebrows that just scream satanic kiddy diddler.

Ultimately it's hilarious/a good thing that the (((media))) and their millenial hordes have chosen him to represent their (((science))) when his credentials are so blatantly unable to withstand any scrutiny.

No, because I'm not a sperg who somehow believes that selfishness could possibly lead to a successful and happy personal life, much less workable society. I don't remember it because of how retarded you would have to be to bring up yet another destructive and subversive jew in a thread about destructive and subversive jews.

I was wondering when this would show up here. It would be enraging if it wasn't so awkward.

Not even surprised this shitty song came out of the mouth of a turbo-kike.
She sounds fucking winded by the end of the song as-is.
Jesus fucking Christ, what did I just watch.

Nye is not Jewish.

Stop embarassing yourself.

Checking these dubs and the sweet netflix salt

That's the biggest thing that stood out to me and I only got halfway through. She goes for maybe a minute and then you can hear her breathing heavy in between trying to sing her lines. Expect nothing less from a weak disgusting jew, they never engage in self improvement or exercise or labor.

I actually had to do a double-take on this one. I legitimately thought Nye was a kike. Hell, even back in high in the early 2000s, it was a "known fact" that he was a heeb. I mean, he certainly looks like one.

More you know.

I don't get this shit. The guy is an entertainer that has a school-kids science show and then went on to start promoting various scientific beliefs. He's been debating this stuff for decades.

It's incredible how people like you who aren't scientists will say that someone is wrong about science because they're not scientists. It's just so fucking retarded but you people are so caught up with your echo chamber that you keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again. You're discrediting from authority yet you have no authority. It's fucking retarded.

And now I have to add this end bit just so fucking RETARDS don't flip out and spam report me for offending you, oh, I mean ""shilling"": Bill Nye is a tool of the entertainment industry to push political agendas. Some science he promotes is right while this shit is obviously just progressive crap.

You don't just get to discredit ALL science and any evidence that disagrees with you because you're a christian faggot that doesn't like someone because they don't worship your kike on a stick.

He's owned by the Jewish media so he may as well be one.

He's an Honorary Semite (TM)

they make a handsome couple

Weaponized nostalgia is a double edge sword.

(((metacritic))

Society needs a set base of values.

The slippery slope fallacy is no longer a fallacy when your ideology states that LITERALLY EVERYTHING is acceptable and "progess" is whatever change comes to be accepting of more things (will condemning everyone that disagrees with you as the enemy).

Some day in the future, the people that promote these progressive politics will be faced with a new generation of people into dogs, scat and children and they will be called bigots for not accepting them. This is the future they made.

This is why a healthy religion is so important. It provides a moral anchor and values for your society, and keeps society strong. Without anything to believe in, people start embracing dysgenic shit (read: cultural marxism) and it's all down the slippery slope from there.

Doesn't even matter if it's true or not, which is something the fedora-tippers have a hard time understanding. I'd rather have people believe the earth was created in 7 days then people who think gender and race are social constructs.

can you explain what this means to a newfag?

That happened in my science class and I had a native German that had just moved to America in there with me. I wonder if it's the same user.

For some reason religion didn't seem to prevent modern society so you're an idiot.

Religion opened up people to faith positions. If people believe that you can just deny reality because of feelings then OF COURSE they're going to believe that they can just choose to be another sex because of feelings.

Read up on the Weimar Republic and stop asking people to spoonfeed you, 4cuck.

The Weimar Republic was what Germany was before the Nazis took over; had a large amount of Jewish influence in art and culture, which lead to rampant prostitution and degeneracy in art. A lot of the art was similar to what is produced now, revolved around sex and sexuality.

No, you can have a moralistic spiritual center of tradition without going the "it makes no difference if these superstitions are true" route. The white race had healthy productive civilizations before Christianity was even created. Rather than hold to some one true religion, the "religion" as it were was holding true to your people and your land. You don't need religion to teach morals, either, you simply need good, moral (white) parents who pass it onto their children. You don't need religion to dictate that murder is bad, it's something all societies can agree on.

Read a book you dirty fucking newfag scum.

Jesus Christ.

Shit's pretty fucked

Bill Nye is a massive faggot holy shit I hope he runs off into the forest and gets fucked by bears.

Pop science is shit. This is why Dawkins doesn't want to be seen around the clown.

Fucking disgusting
Hot damn I can only imagine how strong Hitler's urge was
The URGE to PURGE

Wew lad. You'd think they'd be all over this shit.

If you really wanna pop a vein, I found the whole book.

rulit.me/books/voluptuous-panic-the-erotic-world-of-weimar-berlin-expanded-edition-read-295714-19.html

Sounds like you actually wanted to be an architect, because your expectation is exactly what it turned out to be (for me)

holy shit

(((Netflix))) is already on it.
variety.com/2017/tv/news/kate-mckinnon-new-ms-frizzle-magic-school-bus-netflix-1201981671/

The problem is that they went from early 1900s morality to that in only a matter of months. The Germans lost the war, so they had no say in how their country would thenceforth be governed. In WW2, our countries liberated the jew from the hands of German judgement for this, and we won. The decline into Weimar has been slower for us, because we were not subject to the terms of a conquering power.

The conditions are more ripe now for a resurgence of radical morality than they were 80 years ago, and yet nothing happens. The rise of fascism and national socialism was no more than a distant flame before the sinking sun, a last gasp of air before the great twilight consumed the west forever.

even in their bullshit straw man they can't get any of the facts right

Thanks.

They're just trying to shift the overton window.

By promoting absolute absurd shit the slightly less absurd shit they push looks almost rational to a normie by comparison.

From building planes and developing a thing to being a carnival barker for a Jewish freak show. That's a pretty sad story, man.

He's acting like his family is being held hostage somewhere.

This thread was leaving me filled with rage and no hope for mankind, until I saw this anyway. It's good to know that people are rejecting this shit.

What will be the straw that finally breaks the camel's back Holla Forums? When will the time come when people stand up and shout 'enough!'? When will we finally begin to rid the world of this disease? Surely the hour is close at hand, surely this new disgrace has moved the minute hand closer to midnight.

I'm almost beyond being enraged by this. I feel sick and destitute.

This is a really good doc on Weimar with lots of footage of the times. Hosted by degenerate fags who think it all sounds marvelous.

this thread will basically answer your question:

Give it 2 Years
When the next election begins to rise from the depths of the earth once more and flash back into our life, then it's going to hit everyone even harder and then the real boiling point will come. This was just phase one. So many people will be exposed to new information about the world and Jewish influence. The last election was progress because it showed that social media and smaller news site really gave big multi-billion dollar companies real competition, with 1/100th of the budget.

Be ready.

user, I will teach you the key to the successful life free from worry. Work in a field where you can do the job on your own if you are good enough. Get good enough, then work on your own. Then, automate it for your own benefit.

Economics and dying for Israel.

I was actually in a specialized major that took cross-classes in the School of Architecture. I could never have kept up with it and doing ROTC though. The amount of time commitment required for that combined with the average schedule I observed from the students there would have killed me. That, and I can't draw in a straight line; worse, I hate using computer programs, meaning I was at my happiest doing the thing I was worst at. Not a good combo.

You should work at smaller companies or startups. I organize teams like that. I usually only hire capable people who can work on their own. Most are people from online communities that have skills that would otherwise go unused or wasted.

Holy fuck, the self-awareness is just completely absent!
How do they pull shit like this without a second thought?

That video.

Let's tell the left that we share 99% of chimp DNA. Will they think that chimps are humans? Side note women and men share 99.9%

That's so bad it's good… my sides will never recover.
JESUS CHRIST IS MY NIGGER
WEW.

wew

Pretty simple, really:
They never take the time to listen to arguments they disagree with. They have sheltered themselves from any opposition to the point where they literally don't believe there is any logic behind their stance.
I figure the thought process goes something like this:

It's basically the same trap moral relativists fall into before actually reading up on any ethical theories that aren't emotivism.

That's engineering for you. If you wanted to work on new grand things instead of a tiny assignment you should have learned physics.

Their scientific method involves testing whether something feels right to determine if it should be done.

pic related

check your privilege shitlord!

you mean like they helped us?
why should we help them or anyone else?
this bullshut HAS to stop
we owe the world NOTHING

and this :'^)

It's an overload of information now. In the 1900s it was YOU and the COMMUNITY. The populations are bigger now and are connected via the internet, which distorts how people really operate at a baseline. It's an exploitable luxury and (((they))) have been taking full advantage of it for decades. We are in the Weimar Republic, it's just this current iteration and we've finally hit the limit. Hopefully we retake Rome before the barbarians are able to sack it.

Saved.

Muslims and Jews disagree, so back to the drawing board with you.

Saved.

There's a word for this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naïve_realism_(psychology)

One huge issue which isn't talked about enough when people ask about Hitler is what Germany WAS.

It was the poorest country in Europe, with rampant prostitution, homosexuality, gay pride parades, basically, it was the Bangkok of Europe (Even Bangkok's reputation is harsh. Thailand is a nice country. Poor, but nationalist) - child sex rings operated throughout the nation, and Jews ruled the media, hiding it.

Then in the early 30s, the NSDAP appeared, which became INCREDIBLY popular. Simply because things were so bad, everyone was so poor, they thought "Fuck it, get Hitler in" - over the next six years, Hitler turned Germany to the #2 economic power worldwide (after the USA, a country with twice its population and fuck knows how much more in natural resources)

The Hitler posting isn't ironic. If not for the Judaic interpretations of history, Hitler would be regarded as one of the greatest politicians of all time. He'd make Lincoln look like Buchanan.

More on that point - the "German guilt" propaganda pushed after the war probably wasn't guilt.

It was confusion.

Imagine if you invented new theories at University, things which challenged the most powerful and most influential figures in say, Physics.

Then, you put them into practice. You write books, get rich and famous.

Then, the other people attack. Screaming about how wrong you are.

But it doesn't match, you're confused. The gamma ray thrust elevation or whatever you did "is wrong" yet it works entirely.

They lie, constantly, tearing apart your theory with absolute bullshit. Meanwhile they write notes.

Then they put it all into practice, using exactly what you did, while simultaneously saying you feel guilty for it.

You don't feel guilty, you feel pissed off. Britain was pissed off, too. First target on the list after Hitler was Britain.

Ding a ling. The evidence behind spiritual religion is specific phenomenon that will always happen to individuals and groups who believe in God and obey His orders, and specific phenomenon that will always happen to individuals and groups who don't believe in God and disobey His orders. Any historian studying the life cycle of civilizations notices similar trends. Pic related.
And religion not based on the physical realm was never designed to prevent modern society, but fix it. Because worship of the material world is man's default state of existence.

Can anyone confirm if Bill is a kike?

One is peaceful and pretty, the other kills people, causes property damage, and generally unpleasant to look at.

The problem with your pic is that it asserts the facts in the same manner in which it criticises them. Teleology with convenient and morally-driven narrative is antithetical to history as a subject and a catalogue of human events and experiences.
Classical Roman Empire existed for more than 500 years, whereas Soviet Union existed only for 70. China cyclically went from great power to civil war to great power again over 5000 years, while Egypt thrived and rose time and time again as a civilization and an empire over the course of 3000 years as an independent kingdom.

To seek pattern in generational transformation purely through its own forces ignores climate, plagues, natural events, resource shortage or abundance, conflicts with others and greater cycle of life on Earth that neither seeks to destroy nor does it aid any one empire voluntarily, they just are, used or suffered from by the empires themselves.

3 hours in mspaint

heil fucking hitler checkek

I like the jew names flashing up on the screen as that goes on

The awkward Jewish stuff is 100% a trick to bait antisemites into shitting on the show while saying something prejudiced. There's not a single thing that the producers would love more than if a salon article came out talking about how "Racist nazis attack Bill Nye's new science show." Bill Nye would jizz in his pants if that happened. It would be the best case scenario for them.

It's ironic because the liberal doctrine is that it doesn't matter what you look like as long as you're white on the inside

Next election can we meme them into running a slogan Jew the Vote!

production value of 5 dollars
Zimbabwean dollars

.008 of a dollar?

Dont hate on organic chemists.

What's with all this orgy glorification? Both this song and the ice cream skit seem to indicate that the only solution to sexual stringency is one giant orgy.

Also.

So is that a man or a jew?

Biofag reporting. The poz is terminal. I used to argue with professors about the applied reality of concision in scientific writing. I expect this could be long so if you don't want to read (why are you here?) typical specialized vocabulary tricks, schlomo then you shouldn't.

Scientific writing, as in writing up a report about what you did in an experiment and the results, is a farce. Every sub-field has specialized uses of specialized vocabulary. This is normal and in itself not evidence of subversion of the process.

However, enter academic publishing. For ancient reasons of saving paper and shipping costs, academic publishers will often send your paper back to be cut to one third of its length. This is pure insanity, as if you wrote something good enough to publish, it's already heavy reading for a fellow specialist in the field. The result is that all published research is incomprehensible linguistic garbage, torturing grammar and usage to the absolute nth degree. I have high reading comprehension and I have encountered entire multi-paragraph sections of research papers which need to be reread multiple times because the entire section is so twisted and ambiguous until the final two sentences that the entire meaning is nebulous until the clarifying sentences appear.

I have argued that a paper twice as long can be read once with much higher comprehension in less than half of the time. My old professors replied that there's nothing that can be done. Let that sink in.

Why can nothing be done? What's stopping them from ditching ossified publishing and just publishing their research, written to their own standards? Funding. Funding is given not based on merit of the idea for research. It is given based on non-profit and government agency grant criteria. Which is another way to say, funding is given to people who are already connected and who will not rock the boat. (((Who))) controls that cash flow?

Have you heard about the decrease in replicability of medical research over the last 50ish years? I don't think that timing is insignificant - that was when the commies took over academia. They started funding pet projects and defunding (((problematic))) research. To try to fool the experts already entrenched, and to intimidate freethinking students, they began deliberately obfuscating their results and misapplying statistics concurrently.

This is how public "biologists " can still somehow act as though race is skin deep. Either they believe their agenda is more important than the truth, or they are uncommonly unthinking people. Or they know it's career suicide to be honest about racial differences The only place I can think of that you can still find race considered a factor except bad goy genetics under the biological umbrella is medical epidemiology, and even there there's a staunch refusal to decide whether biology or environmental factors is the root cause of the differences in health outcomes.

Basically, if you want to know what happened in a study, you're fucked because nobody writes one you can replicate. They write one deliberately ambiguous enough to get published but never be taken to task if it doesn't work. That's why there's always "breakthroughs" but industry never capitalizes. They can't, because the breakthrough is only real in some grad student's mind.

if you read this after I warned you, I guess thanks and also how do I fix scientific writing and field work? All I want to do is research and I can't justify working for (((government))) grants and industry does not do R&D anymore

I WONDER (((WHO))) COULD BE BEHIND THIS

At least you can be happy with your titles and selective association from your academic environment, I wish I least had my bachelor's finished. Can't even find people of common interests on the fucking internet.

/blogshit

This is way late to the game, but here's my autistic 2 cents.
No one on that shoot looked really "into it"
The degree to which it's all scripted, the lack of production value, the forced joyless "wacky" nature of the whole thing, it all reeks of (((corporate))) meddling, obviously of the Soros variety.
What this all adds up to, is that I think this is one of the first real death wails of the jewish control of the media, at least in the realm of appealing to youths.
I remember a post on here, I can't find the screencap, but it talked about how Jews of this generation are haphazardly misusing the tools of control that their forefathers installed for them. That their hubris and inexperience will lead to their downfall. I think this is Soros, one of the last of the dinosaur kikes, starting to see the meteor close in. Sloppily hammering out shows like this and "Dear White People", seeing them get hammered by the internet at large, watching more and more people get Streisand Effected into recognizing his ilk's influence on the media.
I almost can't wait to see what ole scrotum-peepers comes up with next.

Why the fuck are we not capitalizing on the fact that these terrible rap video's or "HEY KIDS LETS RAP ABOUT ISSUES" is making the left look like those terrible christian rap videos of the 90's? Leftists are praising these songs as amazing anthems for their beliefs. We need to take these examples and completely ass blast them to the moon!

My elementary science teacher was a 5'nothing frizzle haired red head and was one of the best teachers ever. She lived on a farm. She was legit Mrs. Frizzle.
And she taught us logic from her college logic textbook in 4th grade. Private school ftw.

What the fuck are you doing posting Family Guy on Holla Forums?????

This crash and burn is glorious. 2017 just keeps getting better.

I wonder what their reasoning was? It's informative and still only a few days old.

Those digits though

here's a couple things

Couldn't have happened to a better person.
I hope that rat was in extreme pain when he passed from this Earth. I hope he had typhus and horrific malnutrition.

Are you in middle school?
Lurk For Two Years Before Posting

WHY IS THIS BEING ANCHORED?!

"Shekels rule"

Checked