Undercover Holla Forums-tiers

Hey Holla Forums I am deep undercover, living and working in the ghetto of my area, surrounded by swarms of mongrels and racemixers and antifa and literal faggots, and I am not sure how much more of this I can take. Pakis and niggers all fucking day and the white people that remain are cucked beyond belief.

I talk to everyone and get to know everyone, always learning their backgrounds and being nice and getting them to spill everything to me.

I hate this fucking place though. Constantly behind enemy lines, constantly worried they'll fuck with people in my family just to get at me even though my whole family needs to be hanged on the day of the rope, always around people I secretly hate but whose views I mirror and I pretend to like.

They're all very nice but I know these fucks are all one drug-induced psychosis away from flipping their shit. A big obstacle to me is some (((authority))) figures, namely store managers, big people in the community, etc. try to disarm me and make me play by their rules. I am always conceal carrying and I don't care if they fire me, I've already been warned twice, but I'm not disarming myself and I don't care that my stuff looks so intimidating that's half the defense for me. If I was just going to carry out hits I'd put some MLP or Hello Kitty sprayjobs all over my shit but having "oh my gawd" scary military gear on that makes people irrationally get scared and leave me alone is good.

I need to get the fuck out of her in a few months or I'm going to go apeshit. I know where all the fucking illegals are, I know which police are traitors and corrupt or redpilled af, I know where the niggers are selling their drugs. Nobody in this fucking country (Canada) gives af though. Prostitution, drug-running, etc. they just don't care. When the law gets enforced at all, it's always over total bullshit.

I wish I had a house full of Holla Forumsacks to live with here in the ghetto, would be great, I imagine we'd all be armed and we'd deck out our rooms in traditional style and go to the gym together and so on.

Who here is also deep undercover, infiltrating shit, and seeing firsthand the extent of the apathy and corruption of this country?

:/

I hanged around a bunch of degenerate filth all of last summer just so I had a place to drink my lazy ass off all day, every day. They really were not the worst people in the world, and definitely not SJW tier. My advice to you: tell everyone to fuck off and move out to a nice quiet white suburb or town. There's hundreds of them in Canada, and that's what I plan on doing once I find myself a wife. It's not worth aggravating yourself over the swarm of negroes and Indians. Let the cities burn, the good news is these people will starve in week when SHTF

and boy will it.

Me the non-drinker who doesn't have any vices or addictions at all.

My only options for human interaction are degenerate filth.

I'm saving up for a car and planning to gtfo.

Ontariocuck reporting in. I live about two hours away from Toronto. Never used to see Chinese and pooinloos often but now I see packs of them whenever I go to the towns >25 minutes over. Feels weird, man.

I used to work at Cambridge University. The people in my lab were once incredibly amused to find out somebody from another lab was in the tory party, running for PCC. They stuck his blurb from the paper up on the wall because it was apparently so fucking hilarious.
They also thought UKIP were going to start rounding up the darkies, and the candidate from the English Democrats got splashed on the front of the student paper as the "far right menace" for simply standing. The article tacking the fact he has a nigger wife on the very end as an afterthought.

I heard someone in my town has become a fixture at local antifa meetings down at the campus. Nodding and agreeing, making friends, going out for drinks, that kind of thing. I also heard they've been writing down licence plate numbers, names, and addresses.
What a silly thing to do.

why don't you tell them about the movie The Promise, and how heart-rending and awful the things that happened in the movie are, OP?

They let you leafs do that? For some reason I thought up there in Canuckistan nobody could CCW.

Blog posting from a leaf cuck. That's new.

Leaf here as well where I live is getting flooded which seems like it happened over night. Everything used to be White now its gone in the complete opposite direction. I will be moving the hell out of here before the flood takes over. It's amazing to watch in real time the demographic shift of this place. Even the small towns are getting hit. These kikes wont leave a stone(white place) upturned.

Herbalanon here. I feel your hatred and despair my leafy cousin to the north. I went through the same bullshit as you're describing. Even the old garde punk antifa Bog-clones like me, because I talk and listen to everyone. despite my thouhts constantly turning to "Should I poison it? Can it be saved? Should it be put down? I could end this… is it even self aware? Why does it talk to me!? They could all be dead if I did something… why would I do it this way? I can deal with this…" and in the end there are only two choices. Go through it til hou reach the other side, or gtfo! I suggest the latter. You already learned how the enemy works and their causes, you've gained all you needed to. Just move somewhere whiter and freer, and FOCUS ON YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY! This is what I did, and I still have the knowledge and skills I did a month ago. Now I can focus on what I actually need to. I'm still putting my skills to use in june/july for a deep cover operation that you sound capable of leading the canadian arm of. >>>/tok/7 and several more important jobs as well, while actually regaining my sanity. As an added bonus, the further from degeneracy, the cheaper all commodities are, and the more attractive the people become. Also, everyone is a lot nicer when there are no niggers and lefties around.
I hope this helped. Your plight really does remind me of the shit I went through in Washington and Oregon the past few years.

user, those white towns are where you will find a wife.

When you decide on your own to become a spree killer, try to break the high score.

Both of the above are now legal activities. What you are seeing is the product of an unregulated market the Paultards all promised.

You need to live in a town with lots of 81 or Calabrians. Try Grimsby.

No, they fucking make you lock it in your trunk on the way to and from the precinct / armoury / gun club. He's LARPing, but I'm feeling in the mood.

t. leaf in the mountains near Calgary

Just bust them for false advertising. If a drug is cut, and sold as uncut, it's false advertising. That's how a lot of busts are made in the USA. Maybe leafanon should become a cop?

go for a commander B. highscore until then
>>>/polblog/

good thing you warned us, bake a "you guys are alright" bread here before shtf though

Whoa! Are you me in 2011?

I live in a black neighborhood. It was cheaper to buy and fix up a house in this area than it was to pay for the dorms and I'm only a mile and a half away from school. Luckily the city is pouring money into the area and people are starting to gentrify the area but it feels like planet of the apes here. So many fucking niggers, I hear gun shots almost every week, like most universities mine is pozzed and filled with leftist faggots, and the neighbors play their loud jungle music at 3am on week nights.

I have recently had thoughts about a serious attempt of emigrating from this country after I'm finished my degree. However, I also want other Canadians who come here to understand that they are not alone, that you are not alone. You are not the only ones who are able to see this harmonious farce.

We all cannot simply leave the country- some must remain and fight. One important thing to remember is that when the time does come, many of these "Canadians" will simply flock back to their country of origin. I mainly reference the Asians here, as it would appear they are the first on the list of cultures that care about their international communities, or enclaves. That list gets darker as you progress. Unfortunately those numbers are hard to estimate and to forgo calculation simply makes our task appear more daunting, so remember the defectors. We don't defect. We stay on our territory and fight for its ownership.