Communists Training To Kill Rightwingers

Commies in Arizona are picking up rifles and gearing up to shoot "nazis"

archive.is/JsuOI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nQErb
archive.is/4IdHm
coldsteel.com/medieval-buckler.html
theburningplatform.com/2017/03/31/members-of-an-antifa-gun-club-are-fishing-for-death-with-this-fake-gun-stunt/

archive.is/3GyUq#selection-3795.0-3809.18
archive.is/Jffgz#selection-1393.0-1395.0
redneckrevolt.org/,
wix.com/upgrade/abuse#!copyright-infrigement/c1ue9)
soundcloud.com/redneckrevolt)
archive.is/1a6or#selection-5211.0-5213.25
github.com/dessalines/flowchat,
archive.is/94jGv#selection-1449.0-1464.1)
flow-chat.com
pastebin.com/nU3qxU5n
youtube.com/watch?v=M8h1bzHoecA
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
wdprs.internic.net/
youtu.be/i2KpakZ-ZKY?t=15m20s
youtube.com/channel/UCHaLtiTitPWc_eKRl2L2IQQ/videos
youtu.be/rUdxCj7IKCY
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Order_of_Odd_Fellows
youtu.be/d6I7HSR5D6k?t=2m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=aH2EdL2dMAE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=hJzgdX4UwRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's arizona, so sit back a half mile with a .30-06 and take them out at your leisure.

Please God let them shoot first. All moral objections will be stamped out and the real RWDS can go to work with blessing.

they better start practicing more, that was a mediocre display, i've seen autistic trannies from /k/ do better

Autistic trannies at least know they're at a severe disadvantage.

fucking awesome

I unironically want the commies to start mass uprising first

throw the first punch plz #PunchANazi

You know they're going to falseflag a martyr

That's probably almost every single armed leftist that exists in the US right there in that photo. All 20 of them. I'm not worried.

Those motherfuckers have no idea what they're doing. One look and you can tell.

why can't we flood the fbi with tips about them planning a terrorist attack on cops? its true.

Its illegal to train as a paramilitary in many states, some have laws against 2 people with guns training together. Seems unconstitutional to me, considering the second amendment etc.. but it was in a book I read about training with weapons in teams, and the author, a swat member with plenty of experience, warned you should be aware of your state laws because the things in the book can be illegal.

Anyways, not sure on Arizona law, but that might be highly illegal, especially if they start doing it in another state.

Mocking them so that they do better. Yeah that's the real low time preference thing to do white man.

I do agree, but it's hubris to underestimate any enemy.

great, now SKS are going to go up again in price. I'm sure the commies are grabbing up all the Russian ones too.

Nice false flag post.

in less than 6 months one of these faggots will shoot themselves or someone else by accident.

fuck yeah finally. I've been prepping for this war for fifteen fucking years. ready set go

That's actually an interesting idea. Hypothetically :^)

Was for

They are in black canyon outside of bumblebee (i have been to the exact place). And they are shooting illegally in a saguaro reserve. MCSO will rape them if they catch them there.

Doubly stupid because we have one of the largest public ranges on earth just miles from there.

Fucking commies.

Please God, yes. Give the casus belli, commies. Just do it so we can return Freikorps.

I guess digging to get faces on the people would be a good step

So youre saying it would be easy for you to set up a post monitoring that spot, and wait for them to show up?

Every single one of the kikes organizing this shit, and they ARE all kikes judging by the dox sticky so far, is also intimately involved with the pizzagate shit. The fbi will not touch them.

Please Kek let these limp-wristed kikes throw the first punch so they can be eradicated. Also since becoming proficient with firearms takes skill and dedication I doubt any of these commie fucks have what it takes.

I'm glad we managed to reclaim Pepe from the normalfags. He's too good at causing butthurt to let him go.

I guarantee soros had a cargo ship full of arms arrive on the west coast months ago.

Alright, so just tell the right people to be on the lookout for these illegal fire training and watch antifa fire on the feds as they get raided. Simple if we can pull it off

They "train" for a few day…that's cute….i've been training to shoot since i was 5…commies will get fucked

Speaking of which, why are the hell are they in Arizona? Arizona is the strictest of all the border states and one of the whitest if I remember right. I still can't believe they could trick anyone into joining a club named after john "I want a blood soaked Haitian revolution in the USA" brown.

"Training"

I wonder if they've even sighted their guns in.

If you consider waiting out in the middle of a desert easy.

They are standing on a trail that people use all the time. I'm surprised they got away with it.

That being said i just reported them to the sheriff's snitch site and they don't seem to have any problem showing their faces. Turns out we have seen these faggots before.

archive.is/nQErb

Very nice trips my friend. And good on ya for knowing the location and informing the cops. Hopefully one will be dumb enough to try and start the revolution over a cop at their door. What's the charge for this kind of thing anyway? As for the video I'll wait for a webm.

Checked out their goybook and found a few interesting things.

Song very related
Sorry no webm

Joke's on them. In a few months, I'll be producing enough shields for all of us, and they'll take an AR-15 at point blank with barely any damage. After that, helmets and greaves. I might make more, but honestly torso protection is already mass produced and relatively affordable, so a wasted effort on my part.

You're about 25 years behind on the militia movement lefties

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Will they stop 7.62x39? That looks like most of them are using.

You have me interested user. Mind giving us some tentative details? Price ranges, aesthetics, and such

After watching the vid it looks like they havn't.

They shoot rifles with scopes at 5m.

When they shoot targets 30m away you can see many of the rounds hitting nowhere near the target.

These idiots are more of a threat to bystanders than anyone they're shooting at.

What a bunch of amateurs, they're going to get fucking destroyed.
Can't wait till shit goes down and the everything is greenlit, not going to show them mercy.

Wow, those idiots believe that we did that? The grave is fucking tramplable and no damage, and the classic kikestika. It never ceases to amaze me how idiotic these fags can be.

this entire nazi thing has just been a mass effort to save pepe, saving the white race was just incedental tbh

CHECKED
DUBS CONFIRM NAZIS FOR KEK

When there are two armed civilian elements at each other's throats, does the autolose outcome for a US government domestic takeover scenario remain the same?

this is a bad idea this will make the right more motivated than they have been in decades you just don't know how long theyve been waiting for this and this thread alone proves it none are scared they wanna brawl they want you to eat their bullets and they have a lot more than anyone else

checked, I'll know once I can test the prototype in a few weeks. I'm going off of material specs, and I'm making improvements that I'm unwilling to make wild claims about before testing, going off of theoretical data rather than hard fact. I got the approval to test the shields with dynamite too! I love being in the west!

The initial design will be a viking style round shield, but once I have the bugs work out, I'll expand. I chose this design due to personal familiarity in the construction and handling, but I will produce what we need, not just what I want. Ideally, I'd make a design with a bouche designed for bracing a carbine, to fit the inevitable usage these would see in actual combat. I placed a thread on >>>/tok/431 dark board for more discussion.
I'm aiming below $150, as far below as I can and still make minimum wage.
I should be able to keep the round shield below 15lbs. I'm hoping it will be closer to 8. If it's too heavy, I have ideas but I'll deal with that when it comes.

Very nice user, I'll start saving up now. Any chance of bucklers in the far future?

Dubs raise questions.
In 'Merica, this is a fact of life at this point. Nigs nog over every street, fighting for the drug trade. The real question is what happens when it's political and half of them are white men. This is also a strange one, because our side are a bunch of Patriots thanks to Trump. I can't say.

I lived long enough to watch Holla Forums literally Dues Vult.

Someone pinch me.

You know what you have to do.

torfag knows

FUGGIN GOMUDISDS

What are you doing with that dynamite? Are you making explosive-reactive shields?

Why would you want a buckler? I could do it, but I don't understand how something smaller than your torso could be useful. Explain?

I never questioned why I developed the skills to make things, but deep down in my soul I always hoped this was it. I love this timeline. Praise Kek! SIEG HIEL!

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Might give Trump an excuse to declare martial law

If you'd have caught me on here a few months ago, I could have thrown a few grand at this to get it into production. Now, I already spent it.
sorry m8 would if could

Good. They'll need it.

Yeah I'm definitely going to buy one lad. Keep up the good work.

Have a Trump rally there in Arizona. With tons of cc and open carry supporters not in the demonstration but hidden among the spectators.

kek every time.

Round shields are good for group tactics and deflection of projectiles. If the the street battles don't escalate into a shooting fight I feel as though a small shield would be easier to conceal from police and allow more mobility in mob actions against antifa. I don't expect it to block bullets, but a skirmisher lobbing stones against brick throwing reds might find it useful. But I'm only an armchair general, and probably talking out of my ass.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING WHITE PEOPLE!
NOW GO KILL OTHER WHITES FOR US!

In that event the commie press will just kick into overdrive screaming that the complete opposite happened. Then, if Trump genuinely believed the Syria hoax, he'll believe yet another false narrative & Waco anyone who defends themselves against violent commie trash.

Bad idea.

Thanks for the sentiment. I've been trying, but the daily ratrace has kept me broke and busy for too long. I'm finally in a position where I'll have a month to focus on the cause, assuming I finish my current commissions on time. I could probably make 4 +the prototype with what I have.
Makes sense, but one day we will be blocking bullets. I want everyone to be prepared.

I'm worried the fun won't last longer than a brief fire fight.

They might take themselves seriously but nobody else does, except maybe the police. We have a lot more ex-military people and real enthusiast shooters on our side than them. It's not good to underestimate the enemy but when these fat retards only decided to learn how to shoot because of drumpf the orange fascist is now the potus then it's hard not to.

It won't be a firefight. If you know how their handlers fight, you'd know how they fight as well.

Worst case scenario, they manage to martyr maybe one unlucky bastard which results in Antifa getting declared a terrorist organization and commies and leftists get purged from every corner of American society.

Best case scenario, they're so incompetent with firearms they manage to completely botch any attempted assault, possibly even maiming or killing one of their own, everyone laughs at them, and then they're still purged.

I couldn't find it in my folders, but look how smug he is while commies are shooting shit and he's just so smug too with his swastika tea cup. He don't give a shit because they believe equality in bullet spreads.

Shut it down

They'll scatter and drop their weapons after the first head explodes on their side.

Sacred dubs confirm. We're not just green neets. We've had years to prepare for bloodshed, and I can personally confirm the veterans.

I'd like to agree, but it's different in America. There will be a lot of degenerate punks and addicts who genuinely want to die. I've met a number of them, some would even call me friend I get off on infiltration, though it's gotten too hard to hide my hate and disgust recently and these are not predictable individuals. On the bright side, the hipster commies are so ridiculous that I hope they scare offnthe few hardened hobos they do have.

You do know who the exact (((people))) funding these groups work with. Right?

DO IT

DO IT FAGGOTS

COME TO WEST TEXAS, I WANT YOU TO DO IT. SHOOT FIRST YOU FAGGOTS.

ARIZONA'S LIKE WESTERN TEXAS, THERE ARE MORE GUNS THAN PEOPLE. FUCKING DO IT NIGGERS

MY RETARDEDLY LARGE COLLECTION OF OLD MILITARY REVOLVERS DEMAND BLOOD AGAIN

Wrong. If you know anyone with a "want to die" well, they cling for life, at the last minute, no matter what. There is a reason Jewry is synonymous with backstabbing.

My boys and I are not playing. We're gonna stop, drop, and roll on these fuckers at Berkley

It's not. That is almost entirely just a thing in cucked states (Jersey/Jew York/Cali/etc)

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the backwards swastikas graffitied all over synagogues are the same as those antifa draws.

You may be right. It would explain why they always fail at suicide. Maybe that's their angle? They want to become martyrs.

In case you didn't think these people were crazy, I bring back truth,
archive.is/4IdHm
Daily reminder that white people are only a bludeon to be used against all of their enemies. Look at the poster in . "All working Peoples" but not a single mention of whites. I've looked through their site, white are, verbautm, an "oppressor nation". If they ever come near you, if you see any body express any interest in them, remind them that these people's end goal is the absolute destruction of all white identity, working or not.

What I'm saying is that they're not going to run over the hills, screaming at you. They're going to walk up from behind, and run from the scene, like their masters would.

That makes more sense. That is how they've acted in every single encounter so far. That just means we will have no trouble when open season is called and we can be the aggressor.

They do, the "whites" especially girls in Antifa groups do something and get smacked by the cops, come to the camera and say "woah some cop just bent my finger, fight for me white knights".

True, though if they start firing I don't think the municipality will come down on those who fire back. Also Trump will say something.

fixed with some CSI shit

That felling when a halfchaner hits em from 800 yards in the face.

Are these the same guys that have the range rule of not being allowed to load their own magazine because all the guns belong to one guy? That's rich. It's too late for them to play catch up now; they're all several decades behind in training. It's not gonna be a civil war if they bring guns into this, it's gonna be a civil slaughter. No one was going to hurt them until they started being violent and dangerous retards; if they keep escalating, they only have themselves to blame for what will happen. I love that they all have to run to Arizona to even practice because their strongholds have all outlawed this behavior. What a beautiful display of their own hypocrisy.

They couldn't even use a good meme for target practi e? The swastika is spinning the wrong way.

Tbh, the moment the leftist cuck starts to emasculate himself, Jamal and Tyrone will catch whiff of it and commence hazing. His political aligning will not change this. The most likely scenario of any white male leftist using his weapons will be on another minority in an alpha male pecking confrontation.
Once the white leftist has gained confidence in his masculine ability to assert himself, he will become a defacto target for niggers and spics and will be forced to either 1: becoming a race realist overtime, 2: regress into cuckholdry thereby disarming himself or 3: alienating himself from his piers reverting back to 1 and 2

You are a fucking retard.

Good thing the right wing has been prepping since 'Nam and getting ultra paranoid in the mid 80's and arming up and training.

uhhhh, what kind of dipshit are you. any group of free individuals can train as they want on private land. FOR ANY STATE END OF STORY.

So who's going to tell those faggots we're training too and actually doing it right?

these faggots have no community outside of facebook or the club

When La Revolucion takes place I hope to god the commies know how to surrender their weapons properly. The minute they fire one shot they will face nothing less than certain death.

Apparently Sun Tzu or some asshole once talked about giving your enemies a way out. Our way out when such time comes will be this: Capitulation and absolute submission, or death.

We will not forgive this time around.

You know, I'll bet they didn't pick up their brass. There may even still be lead lodged in the hill. Finding out who they all are and reporting it will probably lead to them all getting in deep shit and put their little operation to a halt.

Never interrupt your enemy when it's making a mistake.

HALE HORTLER

Don't ruin the surprise user

SEEK HALE

Take their actions as a serious threat and prepare yourselves accordingly. These people might not have much shooting experience, but they have absolutely NO honor or morality. They will use guerrilla tactics and hide behind civilians, shoot into crowds and run, attack known "sympathizers" in the dead of night and make examples of them, and much more. These people are as unhinged as they are evil, nearly all of them. Don't make the mistake of underestimating their combat expertise. They'll do anything–even devour themselves–just to kill a single one of us.

Their diet of sugary starbucks and Monster energy drinks will have them dropping like flies in the summer

No, don't ever ever give a leftist a way out of death.

Antifa pinned down these Trump supporters at a Hillary rally last year

Underrated post

Once again the left prepares for a real conflict out in the open and here we are hidden away doing nothing but complaining to each other. We need to get real, they are actively preparing while we are just shit posting. We can laugh as much as we want but they are getting more and more belligerent.

The concept written about in the Art of War, was to control your opponent's retreat. If they THINK they can get away, they're more likely to route than fight a losing battle. The artistry here is deciding their route for them, so that you can have them flee into a trap and die running, rather than die fighting. If you want a good visual example, watch the way the police corralled the occupy protestors in NYC.

I do pushups between shitposts at least. Am I the only one?

This. They may not pose a threat to a well-trained and experienced militia or RWDS, but they could certainly mow down some hapless suburbanite white people. That's why if civil order ever really breaks down in this country, we would have to go full Ehrhardt Brigade on these assholes as soon as humanly possible, before masses of innocent whites become targets for "random violence".

Don't worry Moshe, when user starts breaking the law, you'll know it.

Bucklers are conciable, light, strong and often more useful than a full sheild or tower-sheild due to mobility and agility. Try blocking lobbed rocks with 22lbs of steel hooked on arm, you can't.

coldsteel.com/medieval-buckler.html

You can get it cheaper by going to somewhere like cheaper than dirt

A man can hope can't he?

The great thing is they think we're SF-tier operators and they're the lowly viet fucking shit who is going to down us by hitting us when we're not looking.

Pull-ups every hour or so all the day long, sometimes I alternate push-ups. Going to the range this summer, I'll out /k/ /k/ if it /k/ills me. Probably join heimbach or anticom as well

that's ukraine user

Remember #swoleleft? That shit was started by spics.
I'm pretty sure most of these "leftists" signalling their masculinity are majority non-white as well.
You know why? Because ultimately these people ARE nationalists, only they have allegiance to another ethnic group, non-whites (of any stripe). White leftists by their very nature cannot be violent, since their whole ideology stands for absolutely nothing. You don't put your damn life on the line for "tolerance" and "diversity". You only put your life on the line if you already chose your side. The only people willing to fight are allied with the enemy, the third-worldists. They do not fight for their ideals, they fight for their group.
Another reason why civic nationalism will never work. People simply will not fight and die for vague nebulous ideals that, at their very core, tell you to be passive and forgiving to all transgressions.

Tried searching around to see if I could find that specific Pepe, no luck. I did however find this on Deviantard and had a hearty kek at it.
Somewhere in the world, a small child took a generic base drawing of a man and woman in a romantic embrace and made them into Hitler and Pepe.

Checking these dubs of truth.

are they aware that saguaro cacti are a protected species and that if one of their bullets ricochets and hits one they can be arrested?

I thought these people cared about the environment?

you have piqued my interest. uh, user I have some ideas that go beyond just shields. I'll see how your shields go first, might comment in your other thread.

I'm a-ok with Ethno-nationalist terror. Gotta kick off the whole shebang sometime.

It's not about who starts it, it's about who finishes it.

You can call shill all you like but honestly until the right does organize and starts acting, we'll just be walked over, we need to act and act now before it's too late. Pretty much the first rule of any movement is that preaching alone will not sway anyone but the smallest minority of people who are most likely sympathetic anyway.

They "train" so they will be seen as being active as oppose to training to be prepared. Once the fighting starts they will have deserters left and right because it is not a fight for survival it is a fight for approval

The weirdest discovery of all time is that they have a Holla Forumsesque forum.

Yep. Black gangs terrorizing whites will give us just enough pause when arguing for people to go "huh, yeah I guess so, fucking A the niggers really were out to get us" and then we ransack the National Guard armory.

Deviantfart has always been making anime nazis

I can see this turning into a bloodier Finnish Civil war

A firm post. Keep in mind while some here like to dissuade from joining the military or national guard, there are leftists in the infantry right now working their way up the ranks. The time to disseminate military information is nothing, the exception being physical training and a will to keep going with a destroyed fatigued body, something city fags will never understand.

At least half of the people in that picture, from what I can tell, are plump spic manlets with some plump spic broodsows.
The rest are race-traitors.
This is honestly a war between white sovereignty and third-world "re"conquista. This has nothing to do with "leftism".
If the race traitors were actually leftist, they would be advocating leftist economic ideology in their nations, instead of bringing in third worlders and agitating conflict.

Don't be upset user, it was a counterfeit anyway.

This is my dream. Make 40k real, armor user.

Agreed. They won't go after armed people. They'll pick a gun free zone like a school and shoot up white suburban kids. A mall. A movie theater. Set off bombs at patriotic events. Drive a bus thru a crowd leaving church. They will act like Muslim terrorists in terms of targets and attack style.

Underrated comment.

So what you're saying is, guns will be mandatory everywhere and gun free zones will be banned?

neither side has any reason to take prisoners and once that is established it can only get worse

REMINDER TO DOX EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THEIR TRAINING SESSION AND REPORT THEM TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES

They were shooting illegally on a saguaro cactus reserve; if they so much as damaged the spines on a single one, they face the potential of going to prison for a very long time and if we're lucky their guns will be seized. Everyone involved in that session has broken the law, and these laws are ones that tend to be taken very seriously. Stupidity of this caliber deserves punishment with the long, hard cock of the law.

lel, these are the faggots that got caught posing with toy guns theburningplatform.com/2017/03/31/members-of-an-antifa-gun-club-are-fishing-for-death-with-this-fake-gun-stunt/

Why can't I do a single pull-up? It's like I am genetically doomed to never pull up regardless of how much lifting and other bar tricks I do.

eat a dick.

I couldn't do a single pullup last year. This year I do five in one set and do multiple sets. Train, train, train. I recommend PHAT or PHUL training, but you should start with SS

Really?

PERSEVERE
When I started the most basic of work outs only a year ago I could barely do a single pull-up. Now I do as many as I can for one minute only. Its gets better user, you get better. Eating right helps as well. Just keep going

Found a jew.

Did they do this on accident or where they setup by some on the inside?

Sodomite detected

wat do if antifa tries to fuck my shit up? I feel like someone in my position shouldn't be attending political events or power-leveling IRL anyway, this shit sucks.

Cap and Ball revolver user. Become the new pale rider.

It's late shlomo, go to bed.

Losing weight can help in addition to other exercises user.

I don't pass NICS, user.

Blackpowder guns don't require a background check son. They're considered antiques.

yeah call the feds, become an informe for the FEDS. Get B land management on the phone….. fucking retards

I'm saying everyone will soon have to decide whether to die following gun free zone laws or survive as an outlaw.

For the upcoming civil war. Use this wisely anons.
Cant post PDF so look up
Improvised Munitions Handbook

try starting out using rowing machines first, also
youtube.com/user/Calisthenicmovement/videos

…and I'm the Jew??? you dolt need to be in prison. It's low hanging fruit like you tht make the headlines

Sir may I inform you I care for the environment and those retards are fucking things up.

we're totally serious
while i don't know that there are saguaro preserves, the law states:

"A person commits theft of protected native plants if, without the expressed consent of the landowner, the person knowingly removes or destroys any protected native plants from private or state land," according to 3-932. "Theft of protected native plants with a value of: One thousand five hundred dollars or more is a class 4 felony."

other class 4 felonies include kidnapping without harm, adult incest, negligent murder, etc. arizona takes their saguaro very seriously.

Says the guy who writes like a retarded shitskin.

That's useless, steel is a terrible material for shields. Coincidentally I just got an email from IMA that they're having a sale on repro Zulu shields www.ima-usa.com/zulu-war-isihlangu-cow-hide-battle-shield.html
At the very least it would confuse the fuck out of everybody.
but really just put a paracord strap on a thin piece of plywood

Holla Forums is a board of peace and land stewardship, we simply use the bloated liberal regulatory machine to punish commies and anarchists.

Holy shit, this jew's drunk.
We have IDs you fucking idiot.

wtf

Try to see if it's legal for you to own less-than-lethal means of self defense. Can you obtain high quality capsaicin spray? Red Sabre and FOX both sell a pretty well-regarded repellent foam that burns like a bitch and is easy to direct. Consider also picking up a very high luminosity flash light for EDC as well. I personally carry an S30R III Baton by Olight because it has a strobe effect that can easily blind an attacker for several seconds if necessary.

Last ditch, consider getting a LEGAL high quality knife flip-open knife. Never rely upon a knife to save your life in a group setting, but it's better than nothing if you've got your back to the wall.

Asshurt sodomite detected

Fuckin' sweet.

I don't think you know how this works, user. The feds can be used to your advantage even if you oppose them as a whole. lrn2Alinsky

Sunday night 3rd shift shills are the worst. Filter that kike and ignore.

Rented
Definitely rented
what the fuck?
I guarantee some of those AKs are daddys gun

Good advice

This comment was intended for:

WEW LAD

pic related user

see

Take note, if you decide to get a proper cartridge conversion for one its still considered an antique until you modify the gun itself to ease in the unloading of spent cases.

Probably one of those Zastavas in 5.56 and uses STANAG mags.

what have we done

If I'm reading this right the golem might of started going out of mr big noses iron grip.

They've lost the grand plan to enstate the wrinkled hag into office and comandeer the USA to instigate most likely world war 3 so the rabid militants they've raised to push her into power are now channeling their energy into anything they think will undermine republicans AKA Ebul Whiet Guyz with a psychotic passion.

This as well has backfired as they went full retard trying to promote obviously fucked up shit like unisex bathrooms for trannies/pedobears to more or less publicly lynching folks for DARING TO DISAGREE OMFG YOU RACIST WHITE MAN %$!@%AAAF!1. People got sick of them and are actively standing against them, even the normies are doing it to the more insane members.

As such in even greater levels of desperation the hordes are beginning to disregard higher ups and "fight fire with fire" which in their dumbfuck minds apparently means rapid militarization in preperation for domestic terrorism taking a page from OH SO PEACEFUL ISLAM's wonderful peaceful and totally blood free usage of such methods of spreading their message about tolerance and true equality under submit-IMEANALLAH- and if they continue this it's liable to either start a civil war or have their entire movement branded as a terror organization when they start murdering in the night.

All of this because yet again mr honka stonka giganta didn't think ahead (LIKE ALWAYS) and created something so dangerous it was always going to eventually go rogue on him.

This is gonna be some crazy shit and not just because they use fucking pepe the frog as their target. Seriously I expected trump the pussies.

Don't mean to blackpill, but this. ^

Could this be classified as potential terrorism?

Look guys! I pissed one off! I guess that means the message bears repeating:

THESE ANTIFA SHOT ILLEGALLY ON A SAGUARO CACTUS RESERVE. DAMAGING THESE CACTI IS A CLASS 4 FELONY; ID ALL ANTIFA IN THE PICTURES AND BRING THEM TO JUSTICE TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES

This. The moment they fly a bullet, this shit will hit the fan.

Not unless we want every militia thrown in prison as well. Just catch them on environmental destruction and keep a close watch. I like our enemies where I can see them

Machine tools, user. If you can get a decent lathe and a milling machine, you can make anything. It would be a useful skill for peacetime as well.

Or, if you're patient, hacksaws, files, and drills.

If you're not patient, there's the various hardware store designs.

Make sure to check up on your laws for manufacturing your own. (You cannot sell what you make, though, without going through red tape, I understand, and depending on what you make, it may have red tape as well.)

It's not that tricky to make something simple. Just need to strike the appropriate part hard enough to make things go bang. It's when you want it to go bang and be able to do it again in a quick manner that things get tricky.

This is payback user, for all the times they tried to fuck us over with the law.

Where we can't see them is the problem.

oh hi digits

dude, do you into 80%?

please post the full law that I posted. theft or damage of a plant costing 1.5k is a class 4 felony. and I don't think saguaro reserves are a thing.

they're called DIY spaces. we had a group that was taking care of it but too many people listened to the shills, kicked it off this board, and killed it.

Jesus Christ civilian as fuck. Get a metal frame ruck and fill it with 30-60 pounds of shit and go fucking walk a few hours

And with how social media works it turns into a Trump Drunk special as it backfires. MSM screaming bullshit while viral cellphone vids showcase black clad antifa moving (horribly) in formation and gunning down protestors. Or hell even some antifa recording it HIMSELF AND SHOWING IT OFF. Remember, niggers are literally dumb enough to gang rape a woman, record it and then post it to facebook without anything to cover their identity. They'll do the same shit in this scenario because their ego demands it.

And as icing on the cake if the fuckers running most social media sites censors it Streisand effect kicks in harder and pushes things to new levels of exposure because if normies hate one thing above all else it's suppression of information.

The funniest part is that they really think Trump is a fucking nazi.
Sure we might support him, but he isn't even close to our preference.

This meme has gotten out of control. Border control now means national socialism apparently. No one even fucking questions it on the left. They fully believe this fucking meme.

We need a giant debate on the public forum. A real nazi vs these shits.
The look on their face will be priceless when they realise all they've ever known were fucking memes.

We don't know how many reds are underground right now. Thankfully so many of our enemies are stupid and crave the envy of their peers and share their crimes whenever they can. The game of intrigue played by states and governments is so far out of my reach I have given up chasing it for now. As for these haitian bolsheviks, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

They feel the need to put out media on this because they know they're grossly outnumbered, which means if they ever try anything as a group they'll get fucked, hard.

Which means it's far better for people to not try to get into a pissing contest and instead quietly find out who these people are and take them out individually if shit ever kicks off.

Many of this movement are simply mexicans and foreigners.
Most of the people doing this are not white. This is simply black people believing this is an impedence to their freedoms.
Some of them aren't even fucking illegal. Some of them just simply whinge that they have to go back over the border.
The majority are likely pushed by cartels because that open border is their fucking business.

I'm not a commie, a kike, or an Antifa faggot. I am a drown adult white male and I don't involve myself in reporting piss ant crimes to federal authorities because some child jew said it's a good idea online. Frankly the feds and most cops can hang on the day of the rope for all I care. Hope I have made myself clear.

Don't give up user. You can't do a normal pull-up? Start with half-pull ups or chin-ups and go from there. Make sure your diet is good, you need to be eating more than you normally would if you want to build muscle and you need LOTS of protein.

Yeah cause reloading them is a fucking medical operation.

Nice touch with the DOTR reference antifa shill, but no cigar

Pic related.

Also if this actually causes violence because we don't do this - we will have regrets.
But I agree, it is a bit bullshit that they should get pinged for such crap.
They need a stern warning. Telling them - do not attack people or there will be consequences.

Trump needs to clarify in some public forum. Otherwise these people will probably try to kill him. He needs a proper Q and A.

Don't swear it user. Most people start out barely able to do one. You have to work at it. Don't give up and be healthy

THIS THIS

Nothing has done more to redpill my shitty peers and I've been trying for years.

MSM trust will keep falling and by their own hands. Anyone who still trusts the MSM is fucking moron and nobody wants to be that guy anymore. I guess I should thank GG for revealing the extreme bias and corruption of media. Oh and Assange.

You are new though
A new FBI while at it

Swear = sweat

fuck you auto correct

Do you realize how inorganic your post sounds? If it wasn't for the structure of the post, I would've said you were a bot. My god, how much are they paying you, because it's way too much. Unless, you happen to be a Holla Forums or antifag, in which case, I guess there is nothing to fear. The worst you guys have is golems who are willing to just go nuts killing but without anyone with a brain (i.e. strategist) you'll be easy to beat.

I think the fact that people are getting violent over this is fucking funny.
Fucking memes are being exploited by foreign entities. They're being used to condition rebellions.

We should have never had multiculturalism. Look at the mess when the internet was connected to it.
I hope (((they))) feel nervous. This is why your multiculturalism was a threat to your own riches. I hope you're begging for the right now, otherwise your riches will cease very quickly soon.

I guess this explains Trump's connections. Maybe (((they))) finally realised.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

rofl you know how I know you're not from here? cause we've been doing this awhile now with great success and it's a tactic we've all reached consensus on.

top. fucking. kek. we're still not afraid, and now we're working on getting you in trouble for possibly endangering the state plant of arizona and a protected species.

fucking retarded faggots palying stupid games and expecting to not get stupid results. every. single. time.

Not really.

They have papa Trump and his idiot cuckservatives to fall back on.

So what you're telling me is that a Communist cell with terroristic intentions just told us when and where they're going to be armed.

When was the last time Anonymous SWATted anyone?

Probably very few. It's a sheep mindset. They're all about social signaling. It's like the joke about vegans. "How do you know someone is a vegan? Don't worry, they'll tell you every 5 mins."

Anyone who is on their side will be obvious. If they aren't openly in antifa, they'll have very pro gay, pro illegal stances.

The reason they're so terrified of the right is that we don't blab about it all the time.

Even the fucking CIA came up to his office beforehand and told him it was bullshit. He knew, but he also knew the impact the staged videos would have on the dumbass public and was left with no choice if he didn't want to get impeached for defending an evil dictator because he's controlled by muh Russia.

I meant the Jew connections.
They realized they dun goofed.

I don't like having to side with the Jew.. but I can see why some are behind Trump now.
These memes are out of control. People are going mad.

Since the brown people just see it as simple Trump = Hitler, yes. This is a shit storm. The media will be seen as concern trolls if they try to calm down the masses about Trump.

They need to. They won't have a job if they don't calm the masses.

If they want to keep their job, it's in their interests to mediate between the left and the right and settle things down.

Right now they are provoking. Are they fucking stupid? Suicidal?
Masochistic? probably :^)

Why not just go for a nice run?

Nah just psychotically greedy to the point it puts even a kike to shame. A kike typically knows when to run as his scam goes sour and the torches are being lit and the tar warmed up.

Not usually. They'll keep jewing until you are kicking down the door. They can't help themselves in this manner.

Well they need SOMETHING to hawk their mini holocausts with right? Come on goyim I got authentic burnt jew straight from da cross gimme some shekels! If you don't it'll be a holocaust!

This might have a potential

ANTIFA PIECE OF SHIT DETECTED

DO IT

I wish one would say this.my reply:

"A holocaust? What a wonderful idea?"

Lotta threads about antifa trying to get combat training last few days, eh?

I don't think kikery comes into it.
Kikes aren't suicidal. Greedy perhaps, but not suicidal.

I will have no mercy on them.

I think we're mostly chomping at the bits to see them actually DO something finally. Either we get that fight we keep saying we want or they pussy out yet again and we get to laugh at them. Again. Bit of a win/win to me, as for the thread spam mods could fix it with a sticky.

Shhhhhh they're very proud of graduating from the Imperial Stormtrooper Academy!

notice that OP is a one poster and several people that obviously aren't from here immediately got butt hurt when we were obviously not afraid and instead found a way to make trouble for them.

just saying. they think they're scary cause they picked up a basic tactic book and actually shouldered a gun for once in their life. they don't realize that the .1 percent of them that have done this does not compare to the millions of right wingers that have done this for decades now over multiple generations.

they still don't get that we want our beer hall putsch.

Your joints get fucked up regardless when you age. You time your prime for combat during youth.
You build up your bones and tendons over time by making pt a lifestyle.
There are 50-60 year old women able to jog 15-30 miles. This is the strength of our ancestors never recognized in comparison to our won. Jogging isn't everything, a man should be able to carry more than his weight. The weight of your weapon, rations, and camp.
It doesn't mean much to someone who carried it for just one mile, but you will fucking die if forced beyond it.
I don't support women being in the military, but I'll choose a women who makes it through into it over some civilian faggot any day.

The day I'm actually scared of antifa is the day I'm finally too drunk off my ass and worried I might piss myself laughing watching them fail so hard at militarization. Plus their mentality is shit for it, they'll literally throw each other in front of the other hoping to not die once the bullets start flying.

Seriously more powerful bonds amongst gangbangers than antifa.

Its more primal and feral, but yes this is a correct statement

I'd love to hear them, especially if they improve range of movement for torso protection. Though as you said, I must deliver the shields first.

I swear to do better.
FYI modern military firearms rely on high velocity small rounds. You're gonna rofl when you see how I figured out how to turn that velocity against the bullet.

I come from a boxing background, not military so I think your mentality regarding this might be a relic of the past.

Everything current I've read says that you'd be better of doing a weighted sled pull, or just running harder for longer distances instead of carrying that weight.

It's also apparently bad for your heart.

If you really intend on carrying that much gear on the daily go for it. I'm going to pack light I guess.

lamellar armor made out of riveted on washers seems to be the easiest DIY.

You know, I have to say something here.

The range they are firing at is pitiful, and that amounts more to learning basic firearm function as opposed to any sort of appreciable marksmanship.

They're going to get torn the fuck up at 500+ yards by guys with any appreciable 7.62x51 or better rifle capable of taking a decent optic and with a halfway decent feel for shooting said rifle.

Then at 300 we're looking at military vets chewing them up with rapid and accurate semi-automatic fire, or if our boys get lucky and find a few GPMGs, or even LMGs, then they'll have the aforementioned accurate semiauto fire, and a wall of rounds flying at them saturating wherever they may be.

This is all assuming of course they don't break and run after the first bullet cracks by overhead. Maybe I'm expecting too much of communists.

>not because of anything that happened but because they had to think about arming themselves

I ain't worried. I know what to do.

you're expecting too much of communists.

You people really need to stop looking at politics through the lens of morality. I'm not saying become anti-moral lunatics either. But you should know by now exactly how this works. "Nazi" gets shot, media make excuses, lie about it, say it was self-defense, etc.

I agree we keep our powder dry, but not for any illusion that if only we get shot first we become the victims and the jew media will come over to our side and we get to be the heroes everyone loves. That isn't how it is going to work.

The media won't, but people are really starting to wake up to how violent the left actually is and how far they will go to impose their ideology on everyone else.

Or they will be shit on by the public at large,because they go without virtue signaling their 'political ambitions". Once they are seen as a public threat, they will be eliminated. The trick is egging them on.

Yep, they aren't training. This is what it looks like when we take our girlfriends into the woods to blast cans.

Anyone with a gun is a threat, but these people are no more of a threat than ghetto niggers.

Oh god please make them actually seize a state or two >implying they will not pyrrhically take control of a couple of federal buildings for a couple of hours and then get shot down So everyone has the excuse to pull the trigger in this niggers

RACE WAR NOW

(checked)
We are against idiots. we can crush them with the big dick of the law right off the bat.

That Pepe OC.

Hahahaha why do they make OC of Pepe then go ahead and shoot at it instead of shitpost it.

Commies can't bear going to a public range. With their intention, a firefight might break out in 5 minutes.

Nigger we birthed the Arizona Militia; the same militia at both bundy stand offs as well as the Praetorian Guard, the Arizona Citizens Militia, the Viper militia wound up getting busted for blowing up a bridge, I'm sure I'm missing a bunch.

Almost everyone in AZ has some form of combat/military training.

This. We got where we are today by everyone stopping to give fucks. As it stands morality is wasted on pinkos anyway because they always commit terrorism and lies and all their broken promises like the compromises the right has consistently made with them. They can't be trusted or reasoned with just like Yuri said. Only das boot will make them see the light. The good news is MSM trust is in the gutter and recent events with the pinkos and the truth going viral crushing MSM narrative just makes things better and better. Now and increasingly it is becoming the best moments to strike ever.

WEW
Are you nervous already, subhuman?
Prison aint going to tolerate your drivel.

They've all already been ID'd because they are retarded and are 'le john brown gun club'.

Could probably walk into MCSO and show them this thread and they'd have them within a day.

Now to undo the mistakes of the Romans….

Considering that lefty strongholds are cities, I think the fully armored Knights of Kek with their ballistic shields and lust for bloodshed, will have their time to shine.

clear as a kike

Buy multiple cylinders and keep them loaded. A Remington Army is extremely easy to swap a cylinder on.

I was going to spread disinfo, but I can't fuck them up worse than this

Even if this were illegal, and it's not, you're essentially not so subtly suggesting that we should make use of something that we shouldn't want to be illegal, using that to sick cops on leftists. You're a fucking retard, I'm sure there's no possible way actual success in getting commies locked up simply for doing gunfighting training together would ever backfire on us. Shit plan, chief.

I have to check those holy 7's.

I'm a huge believer in casting.
It's easy, it's cheap, it's quick, efficient, and provides a use for all your old beer cans, and when you're done with your rifle you can just melt it back down into a lovely vase or light fixture.

lol, plebs. Don't know the basics of battlefield psychology.

Regardless of how good a shot you are, you aren't useful as a combatant for anything other than a human shield if you aren't aiming at the enemy.

how the fuck do you cast a gun that will be decent?

The red terror cometh.
PREPARE

Feels… all I feel is recoil tbh fam.

You make a proper mold out of clay, sand, or other method ensuring to account for roughly 7% shrinkage, more is better. Then machine it properly.

I mostly cast cannons and stuff, it's a fun, useful hobby, I could easily make any small arm tbh

Unless it's black powder, wouldn't it be a felony unless you get it stamped and registered?

my bad there, that 1/50 (2%) that i was referring to were those who shot to kill.
You're in the 2%.

Very illuminating. Thanks for posting this.

Nothing like getting commies playing with guns to have criminal records or felonies that would disarm them, muh PR means not censoring ourselves, it doesn't mean skipping easy PR wins the enemy hands us

Making easy choices to make your training more realistic is good once you know the basics. But Grossman is presumably a kike, and his sources are shit. Don't mention lindy again either.

Ah, yeah.
Watching it, fucking dude is spot on it seems.
I never really noticed it, but I always wind up acting like the father figure for every group of friends I have. Heh.

I wouldn't call myself a sociopath though, I have feelings, real feelings.

okay yeah if you're machining it then that makes sense. so you're not just talking aluminum from beer cans then. obviously you can't make a barrel of any real worth out of aluminum. also isn't beer can aluminum real low grade? should look into getting some higher grade stuff.

they will learn about over regulation and it's tyranny. they didn't listen now they will learn as we have. the overton window shifts further right.

Knights of Kek

someone needs to edit this pic and make it a KoK

Make a tower shield with a wheel.
Advance in a line formation.

At that point, just slap some steel on a dolly.

No, not if you make it for yourself and only for personal use. You cannot transfer it to anyone, and when you die, it gets destroyed (you cannot pass it on to an heir). This is why 80% receivers are a thing, castinganon can just do it the hard way.

Lindybeige isn't bad at all tbh.
Far from redpilled, but a decent source of information if you're willing to brush off the "I have no respect for those who deny the holocaust" part of him.

ask /k/

You only need to manufacture the part that is considered the actual firearm to the ATF. In the AR's case, it is the lower receiver, which is almost always made out of aluminum. The lower parks kit is off the shelf, as well as the entire upper receiver assembly.

……..

Kek is not a god of chaos. Kek is a god of darkness, change, and lightbringing
PRAISE KEK

tbqhfam, this isnt' a bad idea.

wrong

No as I'm not legally considered a manufacturer. This is what keeps firearms innovation alive. I could build a howitzer and mount it on a tank if I wanted to.

see

I use a mixture of aluminum from cans and copper to make aluminum bronze. Works fine for my cannons. I imagine an aluminum barrel would work fine for a rifle, though it'd likely need to be thicker or alloyed with something. But the main parts can be manufactured at home.

Worst case scenario you have to buy a steel rod and drill it out for your barrel.

As far as quality, aluminum from cans isn't very good for casting at all, it just works for me because I have loads of them and most people toss them out anyway.

kek. It's not hard, and it's bretty fun.
You also get in serious dick-swinging mood after staring into the bowels of mordor. Chicks seem to dig it too because le ebin barbarian/stronk manly man over fire giving himself a heart attack is apparently a fetish for them.
just don't inhale the fumes because you'll be laid up sick for a month
and black metal is still a few thousand degrees
and in daylight molten aluminum is the same color as frozen

are those idiots actually wearing plate carriers for their gay ass demonstrations?
jesus fucking christ

(checked)
That music pack made New Vegas even better.

subscribed. lmao

I'm ok with MOAB II going to McCain country.

i think he forgot a very important factor when comparing WW2 to black hawk down, somalis don't look nearly as human as germans do

I have infiltrated them already, a few months back after they got salty and ran from the fat fuck who works for the Phoenix New Times. Most of these faggots have to borrow their weapons.

nice digits you sound like a mall operator tho

Hoil hotler :DDDD

…. I think that man has killed an enemy with a knife so close he was looking him in the eyes….

well good thing i played a lot of airshit growing up

Stalin was no bitch tho

self-checking

Terrible get, kill yourself, commie.

So I have their identies:

First mention of this video I can see is:

archive.is/3GyUq#selection-3795.0-3809.18

Shows up on halfchan/k on 04/22/17 02:38:34AM (All search results of YouTube link appear to target 4chan in particular with minor bleed into voat.)

One day before that video, they are mentioned here, indicating a direct marketing relationship between Redneck Revolt and Earth First! Newswire:

archive.is/Jffgz#selection-1393.0-1395.0

They run their website, redneckrevolt.org/, on Wix, and this video is infringing upon the copyright of the Fugees, so report them accordingly. (wix.com/upgrade/abuse#!copyright-infrigement/c1ue9)

Cameron, Tyler, Carissa… people involved in the Phoenix chapter of Redneck Revolt, speak here (soundcloud.com/redneckrevolt) and given the speech patterns, vocal fry, and up-pitched question marks of the American voices, we're dealing with 20-30s ranged Millennials who are influenced by an NPR-themed presentation. Also, you have a de-esser and audio compression and limiters, gates/de-noisers/heavy editing to remove pauses and gaps of noise between speaking, suggesting someone in the inner circle having an audio engineering background.

Cameron appears to be the ringleader. Tyler's just a rablerouser that follows Cameron's lead and Carissa is heavily, heavily trained in academic/Democrat media training . (Her obsessive usage of the word "folks" is Obama-esque)

A person with access to the Pheonix branch's official email left a comment on Reddit:

archive.is/1a6or#selection-5211.0-5213.25

His name is after Jean-Jacques Dessalines, the modern Haitian Spartacus that inspired Hegel.

Has a GitHub at github.com/dessalines/flowchat, suggesting a developer background. If we look at the commit log, we see… that's right… commits by someone named "Tyler" (archive.is/94jGv#selection-1449.0-1464.1) Based on what I heard from the audio, I am left to conclude that Cameron is Dessalines and him and Tyler have had a long history together. Clarissa is a new addition to the team, designed to either run rainbow coverage ("I have enough minorities for validity") or because of her experience and training in elevating their silly project to prime time tax shelter/charity status. Both Tyler and Cameron are Java heavy, which suggests Comp Sci degrees.

This is the site both of them are working on: flow-chat.com

Part of my personal wiki. These niggers are stupid and make themselves quite obvious.

what a fucking waste, thank you for wasting the waste by checking them yourself you deplorable gommie

If we meme hard enough, it will happen.

Checked. Those have existed for millenea. It's called a Mantelet, it's purpose is to protect the manlets who cover the rear.

You guys are massive anglo-saxon beta faggots. I am Post-Nat-Soc as they come. Not a communist. Why don't you read why a guy named himself literally "man of steel" and crushed the Axis. He was as heartless, tough and despicable as they come. Maybe if the Fuhrer took a page out of his book we wouldn't be in this mess, you dumb faggots.

Great job, you glorious lovable faggots.

They probably have cuck parties after a long day of shooting. I see no other reason why a group like this wouldn't disband after Hillary lost.

moar

good job anons

did they even shoot it? I don't see any bullet holes. did kek protect this OC pepe for us? praise!!

you fit in well

slurp on a million cocks. i'm not getting in a verbal tennis match with you queers, kys

Sgt. Popp has done some crazy shit. He was part of the Panama invasion, operation Desert Storm, lots of shit, but if he Hadn't met Blake Kleiner in a diner and started making his youtube channel after being taken to the cleaners in family court and had his military service used against him, with a Judge Jew-dy type calling him an assassin and a murderer and awarding his whore of a wife sole custody of his daughters, he'd have blown his own brains out.

Turns out that's what causes most Veteran suicides. Complications from family court. Here's a short film he was in about the topic. Warning, will give you the most awful feels.

If you push it beyond its adapted capabilities. I will never discourage someone for pushing the limits though, its important for character. There is always risk, especially in combat, you can die randomly and achieve absolutely nothing even after you toil and bleed in training for it. Sacrifice.

This is the guy who got physical with the fatty from the phoenix new times. A suggestion to everyone, keep eyes and ears on your local antifa.

why do you do this every time

more like

my other computer is down, has anyone made a pastebin of their dox?

that is some seriously fucked off shit. man goes and fights for his country to protect the future for his children he feels is at risk, comes back and his wife uses that shit against him? damn man wtf.

how new are you?

The media making excuses would be the best thing we could hope for. Everybody has a smartphone these days which essentially means that everybody has a videocamera. The media can try and spin shit any which way they like and it won't matter a damn because we can just shove the raw video down people's throats. Any attempt by the media to spin the truth will further accelerate their destruction and necessitate that people look to us for answers since we tell the truth, even if it's a truth they don't like hearing.

He goes into his experience in much more detail here.

Sounds pretty new. Shit, I was introduced to Terrence Popp here after coming over from cuckchan.

im reminded of that video of the swedes undergoing firearms training in america

we know we're big guys

dude is trying to steal another man's kids with unsubstantiated claims that make the man look like a total psychopath? what's that say about the mom having two kids with such an evidently violent drug addict? I smell bullshit. these custody deals are always bullshit.

We are witnessing Militant White Guilt take form folks. Shit is about to get hot with Ann Coulter as she hired legit merc's to be her security for her speech at Berkeley. Knowing that antifa faggots are so demoralized from getting their shit pushed in you should expect some one to get froggy.

We might have finally have a reason to stand up.

Yeah, this vid here explains how to set everything up so you don't end up like him.
He's slowly taking the redpill on the JQ, and is slowly getting ready to smash commies. Fuck man, he does HEMA, and owns a LOT of swords

cuck mindset. Raising another man's children. His address is easy to find, and he is the guy who supplies a lot of the guns to the other fags. He cuts mens hair and beards for christ's sake, he's a 'stylist'. That is as gay as you can get next to getting photographed with a dick in your mouth.

I think there's a 1796 Cavalry Sabre on the bottom-left of his wall in his Lair videos.

look at the pictures of him before he tried to look hard.

Ask and you shall be made manifest.

pastebin.com/nU3qxU5n

Yeah, he's a tryhard crossfit fag now. His social media accounts are filled with pictures of him swinging a sledge hammer at a big tire for some reason

You ever get into forging? I'm wondering how aluminum can ingots would respond to it.

Yes and not well.
Hot aluminum kind of just shatters into a million pieces, at least the stuff from cans.
Bronze-aluminum works kinda meh

I once got my question answered by him. It, threw him for a loop. Then I showed him the House of Air video. He wasn't expecting that.
5:50 is when I'd start watching, I'm autistic against starting a vid in the middle of a conversation. youtube.com/watch?v=M8h1bzHoecA

I wonder if we should get him in front of Trump and Mattis? Or at least have him befriend Paddy Tarleton and collaborate? New badass songs.
This vid embedded is the most horrific irrefutable redpill you can drop on a feminist. It shocks the fuck out of them, and allows you to hit them in the awful feels. I used to show up drunk to girls night out and say shit liuke "Your most valuable asset is between your legs, and you'd be a a fucking idiot to not invest it in a man of utility and social mobility, because everything has an expiration date, and yours is so much earlier than mine. Do you think Mr. Bad-Boy Wolf over there is gonna stick by you after he got the milk for free? Is he gonna comfort you through menopause because he's balding and his little newfie only watches his feet these days? Nope! He's gonna drink himself to death. Marry a man of good reputation in his thirties in your twenties, and remember, marriage is the goose that lays golden eggs, and divorce kills it and no more gold eggs for you!"

Nah, just a college student who researches gear a bit before dropping money on it. Everything I just mentioned is pretty much standard recommendation for a person who wants to protect themselves from assault but doesn't have access to guns. What bit of equipment sounded mall operator to you, exactly?

Mein Kampf talks about the dangers of using comedy in military training. WW1 Germany's Commie politicians used propaganda painting the Allies as clownish buffoons that would lose the war in a few weeks. German soldiers would then ship off to the front lines with this fantasy in their head, and then have their morale and efficiency absolutely decimated when they faced the horrible realities of combat.
These Arizona Commies are setting themselves up for catastrophic failure.

What would you say of this then?

oh and I'm laffin

The idea is like wearing wearing a seat-belt or bicycle helmet. The likelihood of you getting into a serious accident is somewhat slim, but there is no reason to chance when it is so easy to avoid getting caught with your pants down.

no different from medieval nobles tossing their wine dregs at a portrait of an enemy king or prince
using the targets of your hatred as targets for your guns is just a little different from using the symbols of your enemy as a target

PLEASE KEK LET IT BE, CAST YOUR REVENGE ON THESE SODOMITES

Kek
they literally shot up endangered botanical specimens
not surprised tbh there are no botanists among the commies

Reminds me of the Shazbowl in a way.
I can almost see a group of Holla Forumsacks and /k/ommandos with a bunch of beat up 80 year old Nuggets meeting up for the first time an hour or two before an engagement with a squad of leftyniggers who've been "training" every weekend together with whatever overpriced garbage their sort fancies, and absolutely annihilating them.

whew

i was referring to the taking pot shots at a drawing of angela merkel

We are the ones to use that, user. And fuck mosins. They are shit and not even cheap anymore.

Oh my God this is too perfect, they're going to fire the first shots. Holla Forums THEY ARE GOING TO HAND US A BOSTON MASSACRE ON A SILVER PLATTER! DO NOT FUCK THIS UP, LET THEM TIE THEIR OWN NOOSES! They have absolutely no idea just what it is they're fucking with.

I feel like these "anti-racists" are becoming more incoherent by the day. So committed against racism that they're, far from ceasing to beat upon propagators of triggering sentiments, are now shooting ideas which they perceive as racist. They wrap it up in socially holy language, virtue signalling their tolerance, all the while encouraging repression of ethnic pride from specially whites. Muh minorities, but no racial pride for the white man. They are so backwards and sucked into their ideology that they have become walking paradoxes in fighting reactionary thought; are they proposing that they're willing to kill people who so much as admit liking pepe should society break down?

You think these limp wristed Commie faggots would ever willingly go to a public range? The regulars would laugh them out of there, assuming they don't just beat them to a pulp.

All I know is that is a fairly nice grouping.

I dunno bro, my Finn mosin and the ex-sniper are pretty dead on guns.

How ironic.

They don't grasp nuance in political opinion user. They don't understand that we voted for what he offered because it was the only potential shot at restoring this country without having to fight a civil war. If they were fucking smart, they'd be doing everything in their power to legitimize and pacify Trump. Because if his support base (us among many, many others) decides he has betrayed his promises… Well, lets just say we won't be casting our ballots with paper again.

HALE HORTLER

Underestimating the enemy is one of the most fatal mistakes one can make.

Holy shit these guys are fucking idiots. Even if they would actually be able to hit shit during practice, how will they account for this:

- staying cool during battle, like reloading/handling jams and of course staying cool while aiming

- know how to use cover and maneuver

- not get surrounded by their opposition who have shown during the Battle of Berkeley to be superior in maneuver and regrouping

- actually employ fucking tactics.

you better fucking deliver.
seriously the suspense is killing me.

They've already kicked off the false flag attacks. These jews are serious.

Right now I'm imagining a brave Antifa soldier fighting valiantly, but then they need to reload and their weapons start jamming, so they just cry in their pants yell for mommy and run off the battlefield.

SHAMEFUR DISPLEY

4U

antifa is a bunch of higher middle class White kids so the result of "rwds" is Whites killing each other. jews? laughing. shitskins? nothing. What a "win."

You understand traitors go first right?

RIGHT WING ENVORINMENTALIST SQUADS

This is now a Tribes Thread.

[VGTG] [VGW]

Cleaning up the trash one dead Gommie at a time.

Been waiting for a purge since the early 90s.
t. Gen X

If you've been lurking normalfag spaces looking at comment sections, you can see the change of public opinion shifting towards us. We're the only ones standing against Antifa, suddenly we've become the heroes. The normalfags don't realize it yet, but we haven't done anything different, their perceptions of reality are just shifting slowly, they're all getting small doses of the pill.

Antifa is packed with jews, dude.

There are traitors and there are indoctrinated from the start. All this street protesting is meaningless theater, You're really fighting the power defending a faggot jew and jew/shitskin cum dumpster mainstream talking head.

Very wishful thinking. Just as you could've expected for him to undoubtedly support the zionist lobby, you should also not expect all ZOGbots, be they transhuman forces or civil protection to fight for your side. There are books for these sorts of scenarios, and you must prepare by reading them thoroughly.

Conventional media is losing its power, television is dying and print media is obsolete with only aging Boomers propping it up. Control of the narrative will be determined here on the net. And unlike our opposition we were born and bred on the net. This is our home turf, and we're kicking their asses.

Hope rides alone. Only the bitter and calculating may survive this imminent era of degeneracy.

I think part of it might have to do with the antiestablishment angle. Right now normalfags hate the establishment, moreso than ever. Right now lefties have the media, corporations, the courts, governments, billionaire shills, millionaire celebrities, etc all on their side and people are seeing through that like the viral videos showing the truth vs the corporate MSM narrative or any establishment politics. It's deeply ironic though and that's why they'll lose. The proletriate are starting to see through it. They want their nation back, they want their people back, they want their jobs back, their want their purpose back, they want their identity back, they want the truth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEEEEASE…. PLEASE, ANTIFA… MAKE YOUR MOVE… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's gonna be so fun to kill these faaaaggots xDDD

This. Never underestimate the enemy, they've underestimated us and look at them now, the same can happen to us if we get too cocky.

NEVER GO EASY ON THEM
NO MATTER HOW WEAK THEY APPEAR TO BE

You're defending a faggot jew pushing to normalize faggotry and a mainstream coal burner pushing nigger "reparations."

In 40 years, liberals will have completely forgotten what a swastika looks like

No, the outright assertion that the indoctrinated kids aren't traitors, they're too ignorant to qualify. The segment on the "kek" side being easily preoccupied with this theater is hardly better.

You side against your race and youve made your choice. University students are not "kids" take your propaganda euphemisms elsewhere.

this is an international endeavor.
no, they are international. there are no borders to their ideology. this is obviously true and tactically sound.
yes they can and they are. they're deeply disturbed due to brainwashing. when it all falls apart, which is easily done, they have nothing to go on but emotional reactions. there is no structure given to their emotions by the capacity to reason other than their flimsy ideology and whatever it is they associate with as the enemy. they have been thoroughly conditioned by negative associations as to who that enemy is (white men, nazis, capitalists, whatever).
a group can be an ideological group. in other words, they are a group fighting for their ideals.
true.

Its like arguing coal burners arent race traitors, even if they do it for their entire life, because its "not their fault". No, youre a race traitor, shouldnt have burned coal, wouldnt have to pay the toll etc.

Best part is, vultures will clean up the bones and the sun will bleach them bright white.

You might think so, but the moment you and another guy are training in a group, it becomes training as a paramilitary in many states. I gave a source, youve given sperge.

So youre saying we shouldnt have gone after Bahar Mustafa for saying #KillAllWhiteMen because freedom of speech. This is 8ch, not TRS.

Careful user he might start accusing you of "punching to the right"

This.

What I've said stand, but you kill some moronic antifa, they kill some moronic you, OK, clear out the gene pool, meanwhile there are actual dragons to slay.

Traitors before enemies. If a man refuses to fight, you shoot him in the back as he runs from the line. If a white woman is fucking with blacks, or joins a communist group, they have betrayed their race. Communists dont just suddenly wake up and start caring about their race. They want whites to disappear, they would give their own lives to see it happen. Youre a traitor if you argue on behalf of traitors.

In Africa, blacks worked with whites until Mandela started putting flaming tires around their neck. You go after the traitors, you attack traitorousness.

If these people had their way we would be injured or dead. By all means; try and redpill these people, but don't risk your safety or health just to try. It is better to preserve the people already on our side than lose people trying to recruit others.

This user lives in AZ. This user has body armor, ballistic helmet, rifles, handguns, full load outs for 4+ people.

This user smiles at the pictures of the commies. This user knows a helicopter pilot.

It's far too late for them to start practicing their skills now. They will just regress to incompetence when faced with a live situation, but a chimpout is no joke so I agree not to underestimate them.

Which dragons? You can't just go around shooting random Jews just because you want to; you need to deal with the immediate threat, which is fucking Commies threating to shoot anyone even remotely right wing. Once you deal with those fags then we can set our mind on other topics.

I hope all of you niggers that carry also are getting into shape. Start hiking out in the woods with your gear on. Find some friends' or family land to do so on, with a lot of hills and little in the way of development to simulate a shitty environment. Get your body used to humping all that gear for hours.

Been lifting for 4 months. Gonna get a bag to carry gear for hiking.

OOPS

Domain Name: REDNECKREVOLT.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2101611047_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-01T22:16:13Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-01T22:16:10Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-01T22:16:10Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Beth Payne
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 1234 E. Almeria Rd.
Registrant City: Phoenix
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85006
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4802028196
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Beth Payne
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 1234 E. Almeria Rd.
Admin City: Phoenix
Admin State/Province: Arizona
Admin Postal Code: 85006
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4802028196
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Beth Payne
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 1234 E. Almeria Rd.
Tech City: Phoenix
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85006
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4802028196
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: ns1.whois.com
Name Server: ns2.whois.com
Name Server: ns3.whois.com
Name Server: ns4.whois.com
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net/

They dont see it that way they see it as "using the enemies weakness (in this case less stric guns laws) to their advantage.

Of course they cant see that shit goes both ways either, but hot lead crushing your ribs convinces most people.

0/10
of not having a faggot jew preaching his mission of normalizing faggotry.
stop what you're doing, spend time spinning wheels on this theater, real shit can come later once all the never ending theater ends!

Tell Nick I said hi

Make sure you get a nice sling for your rifle, too. Worn on the chest, not back. I use a Larue, but there's lots of options.

Trying to find the exact line. So far all Ive found are the warnings about how the traps it teaches you to use are most likely illegal. A lot of the advise it gives are for hypothetical scenarios, in order to avoid legalities. Ive went through the whole book, thought it was big and boldly highlighted or in a footnote at the bottom, but I dont see it. In many states, if you train directly with another person as a team, like - you do combined drills where youre both in action, say, for example, shooting from a moving car at a target while one man drives and another shoots from the window - or - fighting in formation etc. I thought it would be unconstitutional when reading it, but if youre training as a "paramilitary" - youre breaking the law in many states. Obviously the more cucked states.

Anyone who says we cant go after ANTIFA with the corrupt legal system because we dont believe those laws should exist is cancer. "You cant just gas Jews man, thats like, illegal and stuff… would you want whites to be gassed"

Cancer.

Way to out yourself, kike.

yeesh…

Nice job avoiding the question, faggot. You clearly don't have any other ideas, so why should we listen to you? You're telling us we need to just sit on our hands while they get ready to kill us, that is just fucking retarded. We are not just going to sit around and do nothing while these faggots pick us off with the support of the police and media; people need to be ready to fight back when these faggots finally decide to strike. I'm convinced you're just an antifag trying to lure us to avoid training and preparing so they can catch us unaware.

More than a dozen alleged members of American Front, a down-on-its-luck white supremacist group, were charged Friday in Florida with participating in paramilitary training, prosecutors said.
The alleged ringleader of the group, Marcus Faella, was also charged with directing the activities of a gang and teaching paramilitary training, they said. Nine members of the group, including Faella and his wife, Patricia Faella, were charged with conspiracy to shoot at, within or into a building.

cnn. com/2012/06/01/justice/florida-supremacists-charges/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

A quote from a stormfront thread on the subject, which came up when googling.

Like this fucker?

those are scratches
ive got worse off a cat that didnt like being picked up

It's a non-white endeavor. Non-whites of all stripes coming together to destroy white society.

Also, I am talking about the militant "leftist" like antifa, not your average left-leaning normie. It has gone well and far beyond the typical nihilist subjectivist brainwashing. They actively hate the white race and ally themselves with non-whites to destroy it. These people are not ideological, because non-whites constantly and heinously violate their liberal ideals, such as women's rights, gay rights, secularism, pacifism, and so on.
This isn't ideological. It isn't internationalist. These are the lesser races and the white traitors forming an alliance to bring down the most powerful civilization in history, hoping they will take our place on top. Their "group" is the brown blob. Their identity is simply "non-white", and they embrace it fully.
If the white liberals wanted their utopia, where everyone is equal, we all live in commie-blocks, all receive UBI, and are free to be as degenerate as possible, they could have promoted it in their own white nations. But no, they are brown nationalists. The only thing they care about is brown supremacy.

Are you faggots still promoting the nonsense about "muh based horesfuckers"?

can someone explain to me what is going on in this?

I find it oddly arousing.

As far as I can tell she's a German youtuber that does a lot of sex related stuff. In this vid she was trying to braid her hair while giving him head.

Not surprising given your power of reasoning.

apparently this is my new fetish
I've always enjoyed throat fucking women, but while they do their hair takes it to a whole new level.

I'm fascinated to see how this will go.

I always wanted to go full Dead Space and see what weapons people could kludge together.

Arizona ALSO has an anti-militia/paramilitary law.

Alabama. Anti-militia. Ala. Code § 31-2-125
Arizona. Anti-militia. Ariz. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 26-123.
Arkansas. Anti-paramilitary training. Ark. Code § 5-71-301 to -303.
California. Anti-paramilitary training. Cal. Penal Code § 11460.
Colorado. Anti-paramilitary training. Colo. Rev. Stat. § 18-9-120.
Connecticut. Anti-paramilitary training. Conn. Gen. Stat. § 53-206b.
Florida. Anti-militia and anti-paramilitary training. Fla. Stat. Ann. ch. 870.06, 790.29.
Georgia. Anti-militia and anti-paramilitary training. Ga. Code Ann. §§ 38-2-277, 16-11-150 to -152.
Idaho. Anti-militia and anti-paramilitary training. Idaho Code §§ 46-802, 18-8101 to -8105.
Iowa. Anti-militia. Iowa Code § 29A.31
Illinois. Anti-militia and anti-paramilitary training. Ill. Rev. Stat. ch. 1805, para 94-95.
Kansas. Anti-militia. Kan. Stat. Ann. § 48-203.
Kentucky. Anti-militia. Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 38.440.
Louisiana. Anti-paramilitary training. La. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 117.1.
Maine. Anti-militia. Me. Rev. Stat. Ann. tit. 37-B, § 342.2.
Maryland. Anti-militia. Md. Code Ann. art. 65, § 35.
Massachusetts. Anti-militia. Mass. Gen. L. ch. 33 § 129-132.
Michigan. Anti-paramilitary training. Mich. Comp. Laws § 750.528a.
Minnesota. Anti-militia. Minn. Stat. § 624.61.
Mississippi. Anti-militia. Miss. Code Ann. § 33-1-31.
Missouri. Anti-paramilitary training. Mo. Rev. Stat. § 574.070.
Nebraska. Anti-paramilitary training. Neb. Rev. Stat. § 28-1480 to -1482.
Nevada. Anti-militia. Nev. Rev. Stat. § 203.080.
New Hampshire. Anti-militia. N.H. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 111:15.
New Jersey. Anti-paramilitary training. N.J. Rev. Stat. § 2C:39-14.
New Mexico. Anti-paramilitary training. N.M. Stat. Ann. § 30-20A-1 to -4.
New York. Anti-militia and anti-paramilitary training. N.Y. Mil. Law § 240.
North Carolina. Anti-militia and anti-paramilitary training. N.C. Gen. Stat. §§ 127A-151, 14-288.20.
North Dakota. Anti-militia. N.D. Cent. Code § 37-01-21.
Oklahoma. Anti-paramilitary training. Okla. Stat. Ann. tit. 21, § 1321.10.
Oregon. Anti-paramilitary training. Or. Rev. Stat. § 166.660.
Pennsylvania. Anti-paramilitary training. 18 Pa. Cons. Stat. § 5515.
Rhode Island. anti-militia and anti-paramilitary training. R.I. Gen. Laws §§ 30-12-7, 11-55-1 to -3.
South Carolina. Anti-paramilitary training. S.C. Code Ann. § 16-8-10 to -30.
Tennessee. Anti-paramilitary training. Tenn. Code Ann. § 39-17-314.
Texas. Anti-militia. Tex. Govt. Code; Ann. § 431.010.
Virginia. Anti-paramilitary training. Va. Code Ann. §§ 18.2-433.1 to -433.3.
Washington. Anti-militia. Wash. Rev. Code § 38.40.120.
West Virginia. Anti-militia. W.Va. Code § 15-1F-7.
Wyoming. Anti-militia. Wyo. Stat. § 19-1-106.

KEK

You 'murricans have nothing to worry about. These faggots are far from the Bolsheviks in 1917. I bet that half of them have diabetes.

I feel disgust, every time i remember everything made by the industries, corpora media, staged videos, fake prank anti-white youtube disgusting shit from 2006/2013, and some from 2014/2017, everything for years made by democrats party trying to race baiting, shaming, demoralize, ridicularize, and manipulate news and media for their anti-white male kcmod loser culture and their american manipulated, edited, fake, staged, cover up, garbage with left-wings who only copy cancer from democrats party media, industries, corporations, lobby, make even other countries become disgusting, but since we see some american movies, use the internet in english, sometimes browse youtube, and see everything of repulsive, disgusting, sad in the USA who was manipulated for years by democrats party, and your country start copying a little bit to be "americanized" the worst of USA to make your country become even worse because the disgusting influence of democrats party in all american media, fake news, lobby, everything owned by them.

I really had shit after known internet around 2006/2013 and for years living with all the being piece of shit, all the disgusting things produced in USA, and the cynical liar behavior of media, the cover up, manipulation, shit like CNN and similar in USA from democrats party

Democrats party is repulsive, evil, white men who vote for democrats party are kcmods and white women who vote for democrats party are disgusting traitors.

Now i know that all sickness in the USA is result of democrats party baiting, manipulation, bias, lias, cover up.

Is hard to believe that could have any real people in USA that would vote or support them. Is repulsive also see white men or white women in the democrats party, it's like jews working for nazis (I know it's a bad analogy to make on Holla Forums but you understand what i want to say) and after years of every manipulation and everything made by democrats party.

Their influence is horrible for every country in the world, and in reality they increase racism since they need this to get votes and power, look at the identity politics double standard who the democrats party is trying to push with white women and other for white men, because the democrats party are desperate to get votes of white women and keep manipulating, double down, everything.

I'm not saying that republicans are perfect, sometimes they looks like controled opposition, but when you have the most repulsive horrible thing like democrats party, their media and everything with their lobby and manipulation, republicans would be considered default choice even if had the most horrible candidate, maybe even vote for mccain who is also repulsive, traitor and controled opposition, because is so much more disgusting democrats party and every shilling.

Democrats party are repulsive, call myself what you want and i do't give a shit, i really wanted to say that democrats party are repulsive and you can shill and offend myself that i don't care since i always will feel deep disgust of democrats party for years.

They would deserve pain and torture before die after years of evil, and many people who died living under their manipulation, corrupt, everything of disgusting and sad made in USA for years

Since my 15 years, in 2008 i decided that i never would support leftists, and when i was starting learning and reading, seeing videos, comments, who are the owners of some industries, lobby, who control everything, who are responsible for the lies, edited videos, cover up, manipulations, narrative, baiting, i learned more and more about democrats party, i had the conclusion that they are repulsive, is sad, is evil, they manipulated and are responsible for so many horrible things, and i relate bad things in other countries to democrats party because some left-wings copied every narrative, lie, sickness, manipulation, shit made by them

Democrats party are repulsive, i never will forget nothing made in any media, corporations, staged shit based in social engineering narrative of democrats party in freak sad USA sickness manipulated by these vermins

You always will live in chaos, sickness with the vermins of democrats party when they aren't president, and if their media, lobby, corporations, industries and everything is not destroyed, the establshment, this brings sadness too because i don't know if is possible to kill this disgusting corrupt liar manipulator horrible party

I'm not from USA, and i can say for you that democrats party are related to disgusting things in my life around 2007/2008/2009/2013/maybe 2014

I'm not even from USA, and since i have every knowledge of the establshment, the disgusting influence of DNC even not being president, i know that some things who is freak and made by left-wings of my country were some outdated garbage who the smug dumb animals vermins arrogants out of touch with people try to copy and paste of vermin of DNC in USA

Democrats party should be a dead party after 2016 but is disgusting see them shilling and manipulating for themselves in their corrupt media and left-wings shilling for them like some sort of bibble or narrative, manipulation, forbiden to be broken, like a cult, and nothing more exist, only copy and paste garbage media owned by democrats party and garbage left-wings shit from UK, i fucking feel disgust of the lobby of DNC and how these groups tried to force monopoly, manipulation, everything

They deserve everything of horrible, i stopped caring to be a "good boy" in 2008 with 15 years

Do it then faget

The post(s).

Please don't post anymore until you learn English.

nope

Bro

Don't you mean best?

When I can afford it, I'm getting one of these (pic)
When I hit an Antifa, I want to kill the 5 other guys behind him too, as well as spewing their guts all over the rest of their mangy crowd.

It was directed at him, not you. You did fine, ignore the cunt.

(but try not to spacepost as much)

And sorry for the typo kcmods, don't go for this place, it's like cuckchanspamming, it's depressive like cuckchan, give nothing of good and with cucks and libtardshits.

8/pol is the best place

Ok, i will stop now, thanks.

Excuse me?
I'm untrained as fuck and I can do 15 pullups, 40 pushups and 90 squats.

Im no better, I make too many posts because I cant stop and put a complete thought together. I keep thinking of additional things afterwards. Pretty sure someone reported me, I had to redo my 24h captcha. At least I polite sage them.

lul

I'm with you fellas.

Nice.

Should have printed them instead, what a pathetic waste of time and effort.

Meanwhile, the FBI will still not label them as a terrorist organization that they are. While we have to hide our motives and pretend we are simple minutemen in militia's.

Pretty sure their group is maintaining troops under arms. (illegal) It actually says right on their memes in the OP that they are NOT a gun club, like the title suggests, but a group dedicated to fighting people of an opposed political ideology, and to intimidate people out of joining related political groups to that ideology.

Its 100% open and shut illegal, to organize with that goal, and keep troops under arms. Its not a gun club, they dont get to claim that loophole if they go around saying they plan to kill white people.

I wonder how the Alphabets feels about a group that is explicitly arming and training extremists for the purpose of shooting American citizens?

The lefties seem to enjoy masochistically fucking themselves over at any opportunity they get. Let them try this shit. Many cops are redpilled. Cops are assholes because most of them got the suppository version of the redpill from wrangling niggers and degenerates all day. Most cops suck with firearms, but it'll still be nice to have them on our side. Most combat veterans are redpilled. These are the people who will actually count during SHTF. They will be the ones training and organizing the cannon fodder. Most lefties are piss-terrified of guns and the ones that aren't are just LARPers at best. Let them start this shit, it will be the perfect excuse to perform EXTERMINATUS on these kombucha drinking faggots.

Posted the state law:

Its fine to be a gun club, but that is clearly not what they are given their stated political goals. Someone needs to make a report before an investigation will be performed.

If you watched videos of recruits handling live nades, you'll know the pressure of having an actual grenade will be so great gommie minds will likely fumble it.

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen this month.

Let the scum come. Better dead then red

Kek is the god of repeating digits.

Assuming you know your shit, at which point in time should one start running with weights instead of without weights? I'm 2 months in into running and lifting and shit, and have already made some progress, but even a non-stop 1-mile run makes breathing hurt.

Long distance running unfortunately is a lot more genetically influenced than people dare to accept. While cardio can be trained, lactic acid resilience/disposal is a lot harder to train, and more up to genetics. For some people, running long distances is never something they can do (but walking, hiking, climbing, strolling, jogging long distances is okay because your cardio will cover for you)

If they were "training" under the guise of wanting to protect their homes from nazi invasion, this might fly under the radar, but antifa has made a point to get people to these universities and cities for the purpose of starting shit and shutting things down. They aren't protecting themselves by any stretch of the definition.

What I find especially interesting about this is just a few months ago, the left was running wild with articles about the dankweb secret forums that were "radicalizing" young men into nazis (implying Holla Forums and some subreddits)… and now we have extreme left groups, operating on facebook, tumblr, reddit, and all kinds of places, openly advocating for violence, assault, murder, and now they are even trying to get these faggots to pick up guns with the direct intent of being ready to shoot "nazis" which they have clearly defined as anyone slightly right of their extreme-left ideology.

If there were Right-wing facebook groups saying "come to our gathering! We'll teach you to shoot socialists and commies!" or "we're selling MAGA pocket knives to bring to free speech rallies!' the MSM would lose it's goddamned shit. There would be a state of emergency. Keith Olbermann would be on his shitty little show #literallyshaking and talking about the rise of violent, murderous fascism that's taking over the country.

Faggots will get their war, but they're the one's starting it. Everyone else is having to escalate to match the insanity of the left.

I'll see how genetically gifted I am in this in the long run (no pun intended :^)), but if I actually am genetically able to do so, what would be an optimal starting point to run with weights on your back? Say, is there a weight-running regime I could follow regarding this?

They can either start arresting people like Clinton and the commies, or their laws are invalid and will not be recognized as such. They cant have it both ways. As it stands, Hillary was never arrested, as far as Im concerned US laws are all invalid and the only thing that is valid is force.

They have justified the scenario you outlined.

There may as well be, they would be justified at this point, the founding fathers would support them.

>>>/gaschamber/

This is only true in modern warfare.

Guns are impersonal, and wars aren't being fought for any good reason.

When you fight for your people and soil, then you're willing to kill and die for it.

have you heard of the SS and the new templars of the black sun?

Any newfags lurking, mark this niggers mistake into your mind. Never check your own dubs, it's like sucking your own dick.

I'm not the fastest runner but I can keep pace really well at a good speed over long distances, and cover a lot of ground. I have good endurance and could outrun a faster runner in this manner.

Is this genetic?

lolwat, is that from a real episode? No way.

Your lactic disposing system, like the Asian's hyperactive alcohol converting system is genetics. It translates to some people having an easier time training up to scratch for long distance while others will barely make the cut after a lifetime of training.

Start with no weights, the basic is your breathing and tempo/rhythm. Breathing and tempo is basically what man created to beat the genetic factor by regulating how much lactic you're creating. The essence of it is the less wasted effort, the less lactic created, the longer you can run. I'll start with no weights just to get the breathing and rhythm down pat before anything else. Then only attach weights if your weight attachments are form fitting. You don't want anything that disrupts your basics before you really master it. But after that, feel free to run in a backpack or something. I used to run about 12-15 kg of stuff in my backpack while running for 2km.

You'll honestly want to time yourself doing 1km/1 mile up to your preference and only add another mile in when you're happy with the time and running that doesn't make you winded at all. Then you start the 2 mile course with no weights until you get your stamina (loosely speaking) downright and start adding weights. Rinse and repeat until you can do 25km every afternoon after work (that's an Afrikaan friend's record, mine's only 12km).

Well every afternoon is an exaggeration. But at tip top condition, you should be doing the course at least twice a week.

Kek even Chomsky said the left cannot win if violence occurs.

this is good news, great news actually, they did this with the intent of "showing us who's boss" but managed to curse themselves with a horrible meme magic that will bite them in the ass, Kek has made them crippled shooters and their aiming and accuracy will be shit during the war against us, we can see the curse as soon as they try to shoot those dank memes, they are so fucked and they don't even know it yet.

Also checkem.

Our advantage is that we have no actual face to attack. Anons just needs to know that they need to form their own nameless militia if they plan on going face to face with any group. Remember: they may be complete and utter cuckolds, but you must never underestimate them, as was stated here

checked

HEH

THE CURSE OF KEK IS UPON THEM, THEIR ACCURACY AND AIMING WILL BE PLAGUED WITH DOUBLES AND MEME MAGIC.

ANTIFA OFFICIALLY FUCKS THEMSELVES WITHOUT KNOWING

THE FIRE RISES

re roll

If reddit can't even be convinced that escalating a violent confrontation isn't self defense, chomsky's words, cucked as he is, is wasted on them.

oh no, these scary revolutionaries are intimidating me!

Jews are the most cowardly species of animal on the planet.

Important video (and channel)
youtu.be/i2KpakZ-ZKY?t=15m20s

Related channel (same guy(s))
youtube.com/channel/UCHaLtiTitPWc_eKRl2L2IQQ/videos

Download that shit, with youtube-dl, or something.

77 MOA

And they call us the extremists.

RIGHT WING LEGAL SQUADS
RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

They've followed this to it's logical conclusion then right? I mean that means forced re-education camps and mass extermination until you arrive at a docile cow like populace ruled over by an (((elite))) who will never say or think wrongthink. They imagine the elite will be them but it won't.

Bumblebee isn't in Maricopa county, it is Yavapai, so MCSOs won't have jurisdiction, DPS will though.

Pretty much, yeah.
youtu.be/rUdxCj7IKCY

Isn't this a violation of the 2nd amendement? Ianal, btw.

HEYRABBIWATCHADOING.JPG

We really don't have the technology to morph the horsefuckers over at /mlp/ into actual horses.

Thanks Based WW2 vet grandfather for passing this on to me.

Does anyone else disagree with both sides on the physical removal / preemptive retaliation issue? As per usual right-anarchists are more peaceful than left-anarchists and communists when it comes to conflict resolution. But I don't agree that we have the right to just physically remove communists from our territories. And they don't have the right to physically remove business owners, capitalists, government workers etc. Can't we all agree to refrain from mob violence?

No, peace is maintained, not given. Those who break the truce gets removed.

I see jews are still passing on solutions for problems they themselves have caused.

FUCKING BASED
Adding some contingency pictures to it in case he was also a (((Christian))).

OK, Mr. Nigger.

Holy shit i'm jealous.

I'm ready and waiting for the day.

Aren't you technically breaking the truce by saying that you can remove anybody who you are threatened by? Obviously it is ethical to retaliate against somebody if they threaten you with violence, but you can't possibly justify the deportation of people because they read Marx. People can believe whatever they want and people can read whatever they want - whether it's Marx or Evola.

Of course not. There are probably more people in this thread that have read Marx than at your usual socialist gathering.

You can only hold standards as high towards an opponent as he agrees to maintain. you can talk with libs or ancaps, mediating with commies is like hoping you'll convince water into becoming dry. You only give them space to work against you that way. You just witnessed them going straight to violence when there was a sliver of a chance to inflict it against mainstream people perfectly willing to maintain civility, what more do you need?

Yes you can. In the past this was called self deportation/immigration when the culture and climate of the land you're in is incompatible with you. You want to change law of the land? You better convince the people. If you stand against the very basis of the country's foundations, against the wishes of its common people to inflict your own personal brand of change in the name of revolution, don't be surprised when the people (ironically) rise up to conduct a revolution to fully cleanse the filth.

You can for the same reason the Muslim ban was entirely within the bounds of the Constitution. It's the duty of the government to protect its citizens, and leftists are just as dangerous to the public as Muslims.

How do they not realize that the two are connected? If you start beating up random people with your "targeted" violence, you're going to get a war on your hands.

It's like these people think they should just be able to assault random people for being le ebil gnatzees but are absolutely shocked to find out that said targeted people actually have the audacity to defend themselves.

What causes this mental condition?

So, you like trannies?

They think random killings will not alert the general public and they'll end up killing everyone who can support the opposition. This was true 50 years ago, before mass suveillance and mass consumption of media as part of our daily life became a cemented habit and before the spread of information at the speed of the internet. Now you have Holla Forums, and Holla Forumslacks are not only able to ID commies from something as vague as a CCTV footage and run their entire social history from a single paper trail, but are happy to do it for free.

Basically, commies are acting on outdated information and wondering why they are getting their shit pushed in left and right.

wew
e
w

lad
a
d

You should be training with a group of close friend, training in a huge group just seems like a waste. I can guarantee you these guys will be marching in big groups out in the open if there is an actual war. There's also the large amount of civnats, Jews, etc. That would go against them. We should either let them kill each other or spread a shit load of our propaganda.

lmao, I like how they're not even pretending to be pro-worker anymore. It's funny to think that leftists are actually sitting back and scratching their heads in bewilderment at the fact that they're losing the working class which they are now advocating violence against to the far right.

(checked)
Not if you're training to use melee weapons. Training in a group for melee weapons (imagine spear training montage in chink movies) is more about being able to evaluate spacing in a melee scenario than it is a drill to cement the techniques. If your group of peeps who trained together knows the basic capability of the guys next to him and are confident in the way they can use their sticks etc in a massed scenario, your line will hold.

checked

checked

they train en masse because they know they'll have to use stalingrad tactics of "half the guys have rifles, the other half have ammo".

How cute. Meanwhile I'll kill 30,000 urbanites, niggers, spics, kikes, and faggots in one stroke. pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E And I know how to get away with it again and again.

Was is something that will put you on no-flight lists?

It' is completely legal I assure you.

Also Overlord is hilarious and has the smuggest waifus, and it's getting a second season.

What time to be alive.

if you aren't already on the lists you aren't pulling your weight user

the only way I'll ever fly again is by Valkyries.

your waifu is still trash though.

the smuggest

No anime on this earth has as many reaction images than the Photon OVAs.

Baby tier smug levels to be honest.

When war breaks out, I hope you won't be charging at them with a katana. If you don't have any guns, I'd recommend downloading the anarchists cookbook and infiltrating their ranks.

I mean, seriously.

Photon doesn't even roll out of bed for this kind of amateur smugness.

That's why they have 8 custom built waifus each created by in-setting nerds to cater to a specific fetish. There's something for everybody. And there's Clementine too.

Narberal is best but she has no smugs

In short.
Embrace the vintage smug. They don't make em like they used to anymore.

It als has animation, actual animation. Not beamspam or CGI effects especiales.
Animation.

It's my first thought every morning when I wake up, and has been since before the election.
We really need a better system of supporting one another.

just give me pizza, I'll gas myself no problem.

Sounds like they want pizza

Why can't lefties make proper Swastikas? Because it is holy symbol of the Aryan race, looking upon it or even imagining it burns their cuck egalitarian souls.

ch-checked user

Not at all. It's been true for hundreds of years. In fact, we didn't even really fix the problem until the Korean war.

I'm pretty confident that most lefties would break down on a real battlefield, perhaps after realizing they don't know what they're fighting for

their brainwashing runs deep, that might be what is needed to snap them out of it

There are people doing things other than shitposting. Every Antifa opponent at Berkeley has a face and you're stupid if you think they aren't doing oppo research and making hit lists.

pls explain onion jars

Herbalwizard?

It honestly reads like to the letter violation of the 2nd amendment. Even the leftist talking point of "only for militia!" is defeated when you have an actual fucking militia. My guess is that this is a cover your ass for when someone goes bundy and the staties help the feds, but it still ought to be sued and struck down in court.

Yep! I'm a polymath and attracted to the fringe aspects of Holla Forums and my entire life has been refocused towards the volk. What's up?

I'm going to college next year, planning on getting into Law Enforcement. I'll be going for a job with ICE in 5-10 years.

I remember, I was the friendly zombie guy going on those diet rants in the heroin thread. I got my laptop stolen by a street urchin and lost half of everything I cared about work product wise, fucking sucked, and I've been annoying everyone to death looking for caps of them. Mods have shucked off request threads to /polarchive/ which gets about as much foot traffic as a video rental store nowadays.

In other news I've gotten into teas and infusions, really activates my almonds i you. I've been kicking around making my own herbal concoctions as I have e a grow space with good enough light that a small herbal garden is not out of the question. Did you ever put together a paste bin for something like that? You mentioned some sleeping potions andntheirnantidotes, and some healing potions too, I'd like a rundown of I could. Also, ever try and grow stuff, dry it out, and make your own herbal teas?

Pic related is my work desk, I reinforced it with like 13 feet worth of pine board because I like sturdy things. Reminded me how fun it is to work with my hands.

Make sure you at least watch this then, and possibly read his book. Definitely something youd be interested in. Its already posted and youtube videos dont show up with bypasses, so heres a link. Its David Lane in prison, giving a 1h 20m interview, on subjects including wotansvolk, and The Order. He created the 14 words, and they aren't just 14 words btw.

youtube .com/watch?v=_EBZJB8Q7TA

das it mane.
(checked)

you should paint the white wood tbh

Exactly right. Most people don't realize HOW long it's been that way. Maybe it's just always that way. But if the laws are only selectively enforced, then there's no actual rule of law anymore. It's just color of law gang intimidation these days. If we even WANTED to go back to a republic we'd have to go all the way back to the founding documents and chop off all the bullshit past the bill of rights. But the better option is a modern form of NatSoc, to form a state designed to protect the whites of the world.

I thiught about it but now it looks like a black and tan desu. Together with the right computer peripherals, plus the green wallpaint I'm going to do, it really makes sense and allows me to be lazy.

Arthur Jones always said rule of force being replaced with rule of law was a cruel joke.

Welcome back. Nothing redpills a person on tweakers and urchins like theft. May you have vengeance, thieves should have their tendons removed. >>>/tok/465 Made an herbalism thread for ya on a slow board. It should work for our needs for now. I have more projects than I can keep track of at thismpoint, but I will do my best.
Absolute fastest way to dry herbs that I have found, is to place them in your computer tower and then do something resource intensive. Be sure to check if the compounds are volatile oils or not first though! Many compounds evaporate, so often alcohol extracts are the better option.
There is no act more sacred than the act of creation. Real work, for your self and your volk, will indeed set you free.

Saved. I'll try to find time and my headphones to watch this tonight.

Dubs confirm! Never leave a job half finished! Greatness is in the finishing touches.

Ha, makes me think of Fiat currency. The USD isn't backed by gold or silver, but cold steel and hot lead!

Ya I replied on the slow board to a couple threads. And someone has to have the memes, I'm sure of it. In the meantime, what a reminder to have your important shit backed up. I could have been back up and running with a couple deftly made thumb drives and a photocopy folder of physical documents, would have been minutes. Don't let one copy of anything important be your only copy anonset.

Know the feeling

You are unique I will give you that, but I was thinking a dehumidifier or something.

They wouldn't go to a public range because you have to pay to shoot there. Money supports that evil thing called capitalism, remember? :^)

Starbucks, too.

Yes. That's pretty much it.

No wonder with everything at your disposal you are still the greatest of the kike slaves.

Is this real ? Or air soft guns again.

(checked)
I think those dubs tell us all we need to know.

Remember DR's story about the Wannabe victim and the cannibal Jew? Everyone wants to die until the system override kicks in and signals full reverse. Why do you think Kikes break their sacrifices first?

we should still fucking try. if the authorities did sieze their shit, morale would be abysmal on their side. dont listen to all the kikes on this board telling you to ignore it. you fucking anons need to remember, they want you dead.

Yeah the can aluminum is shit. Get good stock from mcmaster-carr or elsewhere. Anodize for extra hardness and durability.

Any webm of the shooting?

There have been tons of communist and fascist quasi-terror groups over the past 50 years which have been watched right up until they were about to launch their autismal attacks. The FBI is certainly watching these cucks right now.

They didnt have an agent in The Order.

And what are the tax payer funded CIA and FBI doing about this? Shitposting here to get somebody with a nazi flag to attack the terrorists for them.

The US government can and does seize private property for less than that (or nothing at all). Civil forfeiture laws/RICO have made it legal for the state to steal from citizens.

Alabama code 31-2-125 "Any two or more persons, whether with or without uniform, who associate, assemble, or congregate together by or under any name in a military capacity for the purpose of drilling, parading, or marching at any time or place or otherwise take up or bear arms in any such capacity without authority of the Governor, must, on conviction, be fined not more than $1,000.  This section does not apply to any school or college where military training and instruction is given under the provisions of state or federal laws, nor to the order of Knights of Templar, Knights of Pythias, Patriarchs Militant, or Uniform Rank Woodmen of the World."

Interesting exclusions.

eh here in TX they offer special discount packages if you train as a team in shoothouses. It's like the Texas version of trust fall exercises.

Huh…?

This makes no sense, I know actual trainers, they sell discounts for corporations that want to go train people to shoot as a team, do small unit tactics and stuff.

Has this been enforced in the last 20 years?

So much unconstitutional. Im not sure if Im reading that right, but does it say there can be no marching in the street? What about veterans groups?

What the fuck is this?
Holy hell.
Wow…
And it is there since 2006.

Arizonafag here. Tell me what to do boys

I… get told that a lot here.
PC towers essentially are low grade dehumidifiers with all the fans and steady low heat. Tend to be dusty though.

Thank muh domestic terror(oklahoma) and muh patriot act faggots. I certainly is and I don't think it would stand up in court.

I know right. Very intriguing to say the least. I guess if I stamp a cross on the group its legal. Lol

I mean, seriously, the implication of this… How can people look at this and deny the existence of deep state and conspiracies? Every day I hate lemmings even more.

Because their feeble minds can't handle it I suppose. They would rather tote the line and stick their heads in the sand when non gov approved information is relayed to them. They're comfortable with the ignominy of the status quo.

Execute Order 14: Wipe them out. All of them.

Whatever. Enjoy what your grandfathers have given you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Order_of_Odd_Fellows

The stated goals of Oddfellowship include:[33]

One of the strongest fraternal societies in the world.[34]
A great worldwide united brotherhood.
A fraternity founded on the basis of universal brotherhood.
Founded on the North American continent in 1819.
Based upon the purest principles of equality.
Non-political and non-sectarian.
A source of comfort in times of trouble and adversity.
A world-wide force that stands for all that is noblest and highest.
An everyday guide for conduct, a mantle that should be worn always.
An organization that favors no person for their wealth and frowns on none for their poverty.
An ideal that exists in the heart and mind of every genuine Odd Fellow or Rebekah.
Fulfilling a mission in the world which no other institution has successfully attempted.
A vitalizing, sympathetic, and actuating influence in the lives of all its real members.
A ministering spirit succoring the needy, cheering the despondent and protecting the helpless.
The handmaid of virtue and religion. Founded on the inspired word of God as revealed to man in the Holy scriptures.

*suspicion intensifies*

This sounds like some nonsense out of Assassin's Creed. Have they conditioned young people all this time?

Unholy fuck, where did you lot even come from!?

Nice job moving the goalposts you retarded edgelord.

Germany declared war on America to impress Japan. This is a fact. Where do you get off trying to justify god awful strategic decisions?

Sure thing, hwite brother.

Nice way to gas yourself. A very complex one as well.

No safety precautions. Boiling nerve gas for 1 hour to react.
Using vacuum pump which will absorb nerve gas in its oil and make itself lethal.

No descriptions of proper safety gear.
I would say: Nice try CIA, but this is just rubbish

Under what circumstance have you ever thought that Holla Forums would ever side with the Allies?

Fucking when

You know Sweden did a lot of research and development for the German war effort yet we didn't push their shit in too right? How could that be? Is it because they didn't foolishly declare war on us to impress a worthless ally?

I know Holla Forums doesn't like the Allied powers, but I DO fucking expect them to at least know what got America involved and why they lost the war besides screaming "FUCK YOU GRANDPA! YOU FUCKIN SOLD MY REICH I WAS NEVER A PART OF OUT! IT WAS DA JOOS!"

If you don't learn what they did wrong and think they lost because they were somehow screwed over by something they had no control over then you are simply doomed to fail the exact same way. I am simply stating that they made a fatal strategic error and fell because they didn't understand that declaring war on the entire world has fatal consequences.

Just how new are you

the eternal jew

Wanna bet Antifags are trying to normalize bringing guns to their protest events so Soros can pull another Dallas?

I hope you have some cash lying around

Is there a way to tell if you're on a no-fly list? There's the TSA site but I don't know if I can trust it

Why does everyone like the AR-15 here? What's so great about it?

Comments disabled. Massive down votes, Top kek.

Oh damn, can't fucking wait

the only appropriate firearm for a commie

"Here"? It's not the most universally well liked, but alternatives in that price range are almost non existent. Herbalwizard is offering us protection against the thing that we are most likely to see from a federal force : up close 5.56 in volley fire. It's actually most effective at close range, really a brutal round, but if his armor performs like he says it does it could be a big fuckin deal (almost contract for us gov worthy, that would be bitter irony).

I personally like the fn scar and a few bullpups way more, the ar 15 feels like a musket to me. Sbr regulation can't go away fast enough.

Training with guns is an avenue for redpilling. Let them have their guns and their fight clubs, they'll redpill themselves.

OR, we could instead infiltrate their gun clubs and spread redpills from the inside. At the very least, infiltrating would create in-group fractures and erode trust. It's the same thing the feds have done to white nationalist militia groups the past 3 decades.

IMO relying on bullshit regulations and tyrannic laws, that you would otherwise complain about if this was some natty militia group training, to fuck with commies is a wasted opportunity. By making use of bullshit laws you tacitly recognize the validity of the law, even if you claim you're using their nanny-laws against them, in effect you still recognize the validity of such laws and regulations. And for what to be gained?? Maybe, maybe you'll get charges brought up on 1 or 2 of the offenders. And then what? Next time they'll be smarter in following regulations and next time they'll use the same bullshit regulations against us. Much more disruptive to their organization to infiltrate, apply redpills, fracture group solidarity and sow mistrust.

But instead we go with the lazy option and accomplish nothing of consequence. This is a mistake IMO. smhtbhfam.

Actually, Germany did declare war on the USA, not the other way around. Have no idea why tho.

Honoring a treaty with Japan to follow them into war. Worst mistake ever.

Germany was in a defensive pact with Japan that stated they would declare war on anyone who declared war on Japan in an act of aggression. Japan bombed pearl harbor which was an act of war on their side of the field. The defensive pact did not apply to Germany because Japan carried out the attack. BUT in a display of pure retardation, Germany declared war on America anyway because they wished that it would make Japan notice their love for them and in turn, declare war on Russia, which the unprepared Wehrmacht just had their first trend setting disastrous winter in.

Japan, having noticed that they just dug their own grave by attacking the most industrialized nation on earth in a botched attempt to sink the pacific fleet and sue for peace within the next year decided not to make any more enemies today and did not declare war on Russia. Making Germany one retarded aggressor state that went on to declare war on Belgium and the Netherlands for no reason besides that operation sea lion was never going to happen.

Again, I am just stating the facts. I would have loved to see Hitler show some restraint so Stalin would be the aggressor so we would have stopped this communist nightmare just how general Patton wanted.

Looks like a bunch of mexicans.
Invaders planning to kill people & take their land/stuff… wow that never happens

Hakenkreuz is backwards…… fucking jews

Roosevelt packed the government with jews.

The US was attacking German shipping trying to start a situation even going as far as depth charging German submarines when they were "neutral". FDR issues a shoot on sight order again while neutral while Hitler issued orders to never shoot on US vessels.

I was just gonna comment, but he
said it better.

I'm over 50, my joints are fine. I ran a marathon last year.

But is retarded too. I regularly hike 12+ miles with a 25lb pack.

Trying to work through an injury is where you fuck your body up.

for

This guy gives a good analysis of why ARs are so dominant.

youtu.be/d6I7HSR5D6k?t=2m29s

It's not good beyond 300yds, but if you're shooting beyond that you want a dedicated sniper rifle.

They are dominant because some dumb fuck jew in the government standardized the useless 5.56 ammunition for the US/NATO.

Ars are separate from their cartridge though. You design a rifle around the cartridge, and I doubt Eugene stoner thiught "I got a kick ass system that will make a light and accurate rifle, why not chamber it in overpressured 22?" Ars could be made great out to 4-500 yards, scars work out to 600 despite having an inherently less accurate action. But they come chambered in 308.

The real battle of the next few decades of infantry warfare is optimization, who is gonna optimize what they have as far as cost, effectiveness, middle ground in size, etc. Right now like in many other technologies we have legacy garbage ruining our fun.

I wonder how many in that first pic are undercover feds,pretty sure they have already infiltrated antifags and the push to arms and training idea was started by a fed or one of their informants to stir up more shit and escalate everything.

Still, declaring war on the US only made it worse. Maybe FDR couldn't have ordered an invasion of Europe if Hitler hadn't declared war.

If you're firing at 600 yds you wont hit anything without a high power scope. So you probably want a dedicated sniper rifle.

50-300 yds you'll get more hits with an AR. Especially if your targets are moving around.

Scope!=rifle!=cartridge.

You CAN hit at 600 with a scar in 308, helps to have a 9x scope and a stationary target, clear day etc. Modern variable 1-6x three gun scopes can do the job too, but the round has to be up to it. 5.56 just can't buck the wind all that well.

But that's besides the point, this is a thread about likely combat scenarios, andn600 yards is unlikely even in a-stan. Someone might harass you into low crawling, but at that distance, our military doctrine calls for combined arms fire. Arty, helicopter, airstrike, or plain old get in the car and drive closer to the fuckers while laying down suppressive fire. Infantry rifles (what they should be called) should be geared towards our stated doctrine of "close in on and engage with the enemy while taking advantage of and directing combined arms fire".

All the caliber plonking is a smaller part of a big picture where team work and resources / logistics are more dominant t forces. Otherwise you're just referring to street skirmishes, in which case armor and surprise > rifle type or even caliber.

And also because America was already at war economically with Germany and supplying Britain to the point of basically fighting their war for them on the materials end (see Lend-Lease and Destroyers for Bases, for two prominent examples). Roosevelt was looking for American entrance into the war, it was inevitable. The idea that Germany declared war on America for the sole purpose, or even the primary purpose, of appeasing the Japs in hope of a two front war with the Soviets is patently false. America was poised for the destruction of Germany since at least 1937 with the "Neutrality" Act of that year.
I can understand misunderstanding the situation between Germany and the USA and thinking the DoW on America by Germany was a purely pro-Jap move, but this is just appallingly retarded on both a chronological and strategic level.

The US was sending pilots and supplies ( war material) to England & the USSR for years before war was declared. The only thing the declaration of war did is allow the Germans to fight back openly with honor and in accordance to international law as well as expose the US as an aggressor (wiped from memory due to post war PR).
The US typically gets away with bombing entire countries without declaring war WWII would be no different in fact it may have been preferable due to national sentiment being against the war until Pearl Harbor (which the US was responsible for… freezing foreign assets is an act of war). They bullied Brazil under threat of invasion to send troops to fight the Italians… yes, the Italians for crying out loud.

HOL UP
IS THAT FUCKING BAYONET?!

Thats some pretty tactical weaponry, I hope they're practicing their bayonet charge

That's a .50BMG — probably best to get one only after you got all your other bases covered.

Relatively decent ARs are going for ~$450 now, there's no reason not to arm up. I can't imagine they will get any cheaper from this point on.

You gave me a rather wonderful idea.

The only thing the declaration did was allow the jews controlling Washington to invade Germany directly, they couldn't ask for anything better.
Germany couldn't fight back against american intervention anyway, they couldn't control the seas or stop american supplies to the soviet union.

And the burger pilots in China dindu nuffin. The economic blockade, starving Japan of oil during a war, all very friendly. The Pearl Harbor attack was a counter-offensive which the US allowed to happen because the government wanted to enter the war but the people didn't.
True, but since the US was already at war with Germany it made no sense for Germany not to make it official. Don't forget burgers were arming everyone else and confiscated ("blocked") German gold reserves in the US. And all the equipment the US so generously gave everyone else? It was a lend-lease: the US expected that money back. If they lost guess when that money would come never. The US had to enter the war or it'd take major losses, maybe even go broke.

Its like you don't even know about the anti-shipping that staved England of supplies and sunk huge amounts of ships until about 1943.
This was not a problem until the US started sending supplies through Alaska.
The US was already engaged in war against Germany before the Germans declared anything. The jews do not need a piece of paper to do anything. Had Germany not declared any action taken against the aggressor nation of the US would have been spun as an unprovoked attack and "war crime".

Ill pray for you fam

a moot point now after the the (((Allies/USSR))) won WWII and their atrocity propaganda was pushed down everyone's throats but at the time it was a necessary move.

user….

The irony of trying to shoot something, pepe, that exists in the aether :D

They look like they dont work out on a regular basis aswell, being the r-selected vermin that they are.

Fuck that hit me hard. I just can't imagine ever being in a position where I could say that. I don't care how much she'd pay me; how much I'd make in lawyer fees for getting her custody. Getting up in front of a judge and saying that a soldier should never get to see his kids again because he was a "murderer and an assassin" would fill me with such self-loathing that I wouldn't be able to live with myself after saying it.

The idea that there are actually people out there who say that kind of shit on a daily basis just for a fat check is enraging.

No thanks.

They will never kill the smug. The smug can not be kill.

Dubs of truth. Overweighting your exercises is murder.

The only heavy weight should be when you're lifting. Everything else, ounces are pounds.

wut

An ineffectual obsolete by WWII (more so now) dinosaur. Even the Belgians manged to improve & modernize the design somewhat ( pic of rifle related)
however any iteration is still inferior to the general purpose machine guns the Mg34 & Mg42.

Also they are probably mexican and therefore not even leftists in the conventional sense… They are violent invaders trying to conquer land.

SKS have built in bayonet.

Or you know, Germany could have like, not gone to war against France and waited for Stalin to make the first move making Germany the good guys.

First off, Lend-lease started in 1941 and was not officially extended to to the soviets till war was declared.
Again, Germany was already in the shit by false flagging into a war of aggression against Poland, France and England. We also made several raw material deals with Germany at that stage of the war too when they sent merchant submarines to us. Japan was invading the entire god damn pacific ocean and the Islands in it that we owned so it was not in our interests to help fucking fund that project. Germany also forced the Czechs and Hungarians to help fight their war so its not exactly unknown to bully smaller countries to help on both sides.

Wew. FDR was a piece of shit who hyped up pearl harbor as a reason to fuck up the Japs, but you cant believe that we would be fucking stupid enough to help fuel their conquest of the entire fucking ocean. Most of which us or the commonwealth which we are allied with owned.
Lend-lease was seen as a way to make a buck off of England losing all of their shit at Dunkirk. The first shipments to Russia were supplies given to England which then leased them to Russia. The program was not officially extended to the soviets until we were already in the war via Germany declaring war on us.

You people seem to think its perfectly normal to continue doing business as usual with a country that is regularly invading their neighbors for no reason. We didn't give the Germans lend lease because they had already declared war on England which is one of our closes allies. What do you think Germany would think of us if we just helped them back stab one of our closest friends on the international stage? You think they would trust us? And despite us being friends with a country they hated we still sold them nickel and rubber until they declared war on us. America was not truly isolationist at the time and had many ties with England and France so of course we would be inclined help them with materials in a time where they were getting the shit beaten out of them by an aggressor nation. The world just isn't that simple.

Some basic CQC training with a bayonet isn't necessarily a bad idea for urban combat training. That being said, it needs to be conducted against proper weighted targets, and you need to teach basic unarmed training alongside it. Stabbing a piece of paper with an SKS is about as useful in terms of training as doing push ups with your knees touching the ground.

You sound like my Dad actually. Former Marine, in his mid 50s, but is a cyclist and in phenomenal cardio condition. I have better overall muscle mass but his general conditioning is better than mine.

I don't. I used it as an example of what we'd likely come up against, because fucking everyone in the USA has one.

I found the image in one of the deutsch/pol/ threads. They're weird folk.

If you're firing at 600 yds you wont hit anything without a high power scope
Wrong

5.56 is certainly poor at the task, but if you know the basics and have 7.62x51 and up, you just send more rounds. If you can be taught to 'expert' level at least the old standards , then at 600 yds, you should have hits more often then not.

not being the military, we would have none of those available

one more good reason to learn to shoot at ranges beyond that and have a larger caliber rifle

fucking scripts

You aren't even fucking trying, you down syndrome stricken kike.

Checking these digits. Here's an edited webm.

You want endurance, you want to be able to run extremely fast for relatively short distances. You don't need to be able to run 5 miles nonstop, being able to travel 5 miles varying from running, walking, crawling, jogging, etc. with gear is much better than just being able to run very far.

Most combat is done in close quarters, the long range shit is what fire support is for.

I'm a fat fuck, but at my peak I was regularly covering 30 miles a day hiking through rough terrain. I imagine I could make half that now, plan on getting back into shape since my injuries are starting to heal.

Don't need to kill yourself user. I would also recommend a standard 25lb weight vest over say, filling your seabag up with rocks because you want to look super stronk for the ladies.

These faggots cannot even figure out the difference between violence and force, and they call themselves philosophers? Thinkers? Pitiful.

aww.
I've dealt with those guys a few times, guarantee they would fucking LOVE to drop some commies.

It is a huge violation, if it makes you feel better the Governor has their own private army called the Praetorian Guard which is literally just the militia, ol' Joe Arpaio has deputized every Arizonan in the fight against terror, and generally the only people fucking about with militias in the state are Feds because literally any group of friends in the State has access to an armory.

What I'm saying is the State has close to 6,000 battalions of heavily armed men ready and able to go from citizen to combatant on a moments notice. Not necessarily all pro-American, or right wing; but nonetheless most are.

Their very existence is a threat to Natural Law fam.
If they would fuck off to their own shitholes, then your argument might be valid, but they won't. And they are actively working to bring about a violent communist insurrection in the United States that is going to cause untold amounts of grief and strife as well as completely destroy us as a nation. They are a threat to all that is good in the world, and it is because of this we have to remove them.

Reading marx doesn't mean you are a communist see
Sure. But when their delusions cause them to act out against innocent people to harm them that's where the line is crossed and they are in violation of the social contract.

This.
Perhaps the most disgusting thing is they truly believe they can and should kill us.
Not because we shouldn't be killed, but because they cannot even rationalize WHY we should be killed. We want to gas the kikes because the kikes keep trying to destroy all that is good in the world. Fuck I'm sure most anons don't even want to 'gas the kikes', I know I'd rather be a civnat cuck and let them fuck off to their own country but they refuse, instead they have made this a war in which only one side will survive and a genocide is necessary to prevent our own genocide.

What is Antifa's excuse? We use 'hate speech'? We hurt their feelings? They cannot even define a proper morality to justify their sick desires. They just simply believe because they feel a certain way it is true. At least a Holla Forumsack will question whether it is right or wrong to go to war, these people just value life so little they do not even bother to consider the fact they may be wrong. In short they are sociopaths.

shit tier.
Black Book: Improvised munitions
or better yet any chemistry book.

NO.
Never paint wood, stain then lacquer.
-t. Man with the nicest tables, bars, chairs, and other wood work.

The stupid thing is there's literally hundreds of free places to go shooting, and they picked the one place it's illegal. Kek.

The point isn't the quality, the point is to turn a fucking beer into an AR because nothing is better than guns and beer.

No. It's actually a huge business in AZ. There's ranges that actually have simunition to train civilians for real-life scenarios.

Guarantee that lawyer was a kike tbh fam.

Nigger you'd be aiming at the sun. Shit drops like a rock past 100 yards.

literally the first search result. I bet you guys are tons of help in dig/raid/dox threads.

Whats worse is that you guys didn't even recognize it. True followers of kek have all images of his manifestation seared into their brains. Even the ultra rare ones.

You are aware that France declared war on Germany, correct? PRcucks, not even once

Just another cunt who didn't know her place.

Confirmed bullshitter.

Everything this user said has my support. Too bad the shills finally hit this thread though.

The natsoc, larpagan, and germanboo shitters should shut the fuck up. Germany does not even allow the ownership of weapons for self defense. Fuck Germany, fuck germanics.

Anglos are not German. America is an Anglo nation. America is a Christian nation.

Naturally no tribe that originated and still exists in Germany came from Germany.

I said x51 not x39, regardless, you're full of shit.

Not the user you're referring to, but my time as infantry ZOGbot confirms that trends towards urbanized warfare (rather than open spaced AFG-style combat) is going the CQC/CQB direction.

Them redpilling themselves afterwards doesn't make much difference because there will be years of blackmail material. A redpilled sheriff doesn't mean shit if the israelis filmed him diddling kids during his (((training))) in tel-aviv

As an infantryman, what's your honest take on ballistic shields? If pic related were as light as your rifle/carbine, would you consider them practical?

Personally I don't see them being much use.
But in street riot suppression? Could be good so long as you don't expect explosives

keked
What if we got their blackmail tapes and threatened to expose them if they won't fight for us?

I'm thinking riots and DOTR style urban combat, clearing every building one at a time. Constantly going blind through doorways.

Forgot to mention I'm the user building shields.
I'm testing them against a stick of dynamite as the final test.

sorry but shooting cactus with your raifu and diddling kids are obviously not comparable.

by who?? we're the only ones working to use this against them, and as I've explained it's a waste of an opportunity and accomplishes nothing.

in any case, statute of limitations will run out on them shooting cactus and then your hypothetical blackmail scenario is not an issue.

unrealistic.

THIS FUCKING THIS. Even cuckservatives behave this way, let alone the most extreme right wingers. it is because we are under siege and we know it, that is what makes us work harder, fight harder and keep our goddamn mouths shut unless we are around those we can trust explicitly. Sure you got tons of signalling cucks no matter where you go, especially facebook, but that is because they are safe in their echo chambers and only ever have to face relatives and friends who would rather silently unfriend or hide posts. See, this is how you know Milo and Spencer aren't on our side. They signal like little bitch leftists.

Those who spend time signalling aren't some vanguard of action, nor will they ever be. That takes initiative and above all, secrecy. That is something the common leftist cannot possibly understand as they do their best to show how intersectionalist their autistic version of communism is.

Skip to the 5:40 mark of this video……its the ANTIFA gun club Marxist scum caught on video by accident either before or after they made their JBGC video by this guy who has a metal detecting channel.

license plate info.

youtube.com/watch?v=aH2EdL2dMAE&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, with BAMN especially you are dealing with a VIOLENT CULT whose membership is cultivated from at risk, mentally unstable teens. There are far better ways for dealing with them than infiltration. Turning their violence against them, taking advantage of their instability and criminal records/histories, and most importantly taking down their leaders. They have a lot of protection from corrupt Democrat politicians and apparently law enforcement as well, but /pol is diligent and relentless - the relentless criminality of people like Yvette Felarca will doom them if they are under our constant scrutiny and the publicity it entails.

Don't be angry. It's not like they could hit it anyway.

Captain Gay gandalf next to Lieutenant McFaggot.
My bet is the momment they see someone dying next to them they are gonna start screaming and running.

How hard would it be to nigger rig some kind of blowback? For science, as I would not even be able to get my hands on cartridges in a pinch. Assume I have a practically unlimited supply of shitty, low grade steel and access to a warehouse full of rusty, 50 year old tools. I'm kind of worried it would blow up in my face if I ever tried to use one.

Pass it off? he will sell it to the black man and convince him to kill a white man

That's just what I was thinking user, we're multiple generations into this fight already.

These liberals really have no clue what they're doing.

Is this whole thing of ours the story of those who embrace inherited knowledge vs. those who reject it?

ftfy

This whole album is a 'must hear' for any music lover.
polite sage for off topic

About this hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJzgdX4UwRk

No they won't….

Good idea. Hmm.

Damn. Missed this.

My take is that they have their uses. IF they were as light as an SBR, and were Level IV rated, they yeah that'd be awesome.

As it stands, I'd consider it for maybe some type of mobile cover to get behind where it isn't feasible to have sandbags and shit laying around (like inside your home). Mostly for having a fortified position available.

I'm thinking where you're being holed up in some shitty cabin like Dorner and having an entire battalion of goddamn shitheads dumping mag after mag of rifle caliber ammo into your abode and you're scrambling to find a place to hide and maybe return fire (of course, in Dorner's situation, E&E would be the most prudent COA).

Clearing buildings one at a time? By yourself? Yeah you're dead. Straight up. Clearing buildings is a fucking nightmare. If your enemy knows you're coming and has time to prepare — it's a fucking suicide mission without explosives, shield or not.

Bite, Pour, Spit, Tap, Aim.

Antifags will ban you for saying the word "bitch" on their forums because it is "demeaning towards woman and a gendered insult"

You want to be laying down because rarely does the fire come from straight ahead. Maybe a prone shield would be good.

Bill?

This is good. We want more of this. Further polarization and increasing tension. Beautiful

Here you go friend, good luck with the commie killing

What kind of gas did the Gensokyo portal actually make?