So there was this film released 2 days ago, pic related

so there was this film released 2 days ago, pic related
at least scroll to the bottom before you think its just an advertisement thread, its only coincidentally so, and this OP is related to current-day politics, and though it ain't gonna be that great an OP, I wanna get this idea out there when it matters

so that movie, The Promise; its a historical WW1 film that follows the story of a fictional Armenian man that lived in Turkey before the Armenian genocide, the anniversary of which, I was told, is actually on the 24th of April, which in burger time is considered to be tomorrow

basically this man is a medicine man who lives in a village wants to go to a university or something in Constantinople to become a doctor, but doesn't have enough money to do it, so he decides to agree to marry some rich armenian and uses the dowry to study in Constantinople, but thats not the point
the point is that the Armenian genocide happens and that just before that Armenian Christians and turkroach islamics were living in peace together

now why is this important to you Holla Forums? and why would you care about Armenians, who some of you may think are like what you call Jews?

the turkroaches were portrayed as being completely ruthless and unforgiving, sending people out to the desert, dashing babies against rocks, killing swaths and swaths of people, and even putting Armenians in labor campssound like concentration camps?, and at one point in the movie some guy broke his ankles after he dropped part of a railroad track on his feet, and to avoid his starving to death, the main character and another guy helped him up to go elsewhere, then a turkroach shot him and called him deadweight, and told the main character at gunpoint to thank him for killing the man that he called deadweight
the turkroaches wanted to kill every single Armenian in the entire country, if not the entire planet, and in the movie they politically and officially denied that it happened, and they, in real life, still deny that it happened to this very day

now consider that this movie came out in burger theaters on the 21st of April
supposedly the turkroaches really did not want that movie to come out, and it was filmed in secret as well
if you want to read some NYT article about the promise and some other movie, here you go
archive.is/WHWN2

now consider Erdogan and how he, iirc wants to flood Europe with islamics
now consider how the Turkish government still denies the Armenian genocide to this day, and that its anniversary is supposedly tomorrow
now consider Donald Trump

possibly Donald Trump could make use of the existence of that movie to make people hate the turkroaches, and then later use that hatred, after Le Pen topples the domino that causes the EU to collapse, to go to war against Turkey

in the process of conquering Turkey, he would claim ownership of the Holy city Constantinople

but wait a second, do you really think he could just give Constantinople to the Vatican?
Possible he could use his skill at dealmaking to cause the Catholic Church to have more opposition against Islam before handing them Constantinople
maybe he could cause them to say that you DO have to accept Jesus Christ in order to go to Heaven when you die
whether you like it or not, there is subversion in some of the human members of the Catholic Church who currently live in the flesh on Earth(but not the religion itself), including in who the Vatican calls Pope, who I believe to be not a pastor, but a destroyer, in reference to the last line of the prophecy of Saint Francis of Assiai

maybe if the sixth seal isn't broken in the next 7 years, which for all I know it may, as the prophecy of the popes is on the last man, Trump may be able to retake Constantinople, and give it back to the Catholic Church, doing what you would call "uncucking" the Church in the process

What I suggest that Holla Forums does is tell all of your liberal normie burger friends, if you have any, to go to the theaters and watch The Promise; at the end of the movie it states how the Turkish government still denies the Armenian genocide to this very day in real life, and to somehow get Donald Trump to say something on Twitter about the Armenian Genocide tomorrow

also, I recall something on Holla Forums from this or last week or maybe the week before about Trump having a plan to conquer Turkey, would someone post the screencap of it if they have it?

forgot the subject field and some extra text, ah well
that extra text is basically you should maybe be comparing Turkey to nazi germany, as they think hitler wanted to kill the Jews, the turkroaches wanted to genocide the Armenians, and that movie can help them to think that, giving them more reason to hate islam

bump
would a mod edit the subject in the second post into the OP?

one last bump

It's good ammunition against Turks, that's for sure.

GIVE CONSTANTINOPLE TO THE VATICAN!
It would go back to the patricians and I'm sure Russia would get involved long before this. As this would mean the resurrection of the Byzantines.

Though further I see it very difficult for Trump to turn and become an enemy to Turkey, he'd have to forgo the advise of his counselors and he'd be making a move against Israel as well.

The key to rebirth of Constantinople will be the destruction of the EU, once that happens nobody will be able to save Turkey which will give Russia an opening to start something there.

Watch out though you'd still have the Saudis and Israel as players who'd try to bring in the U.S. or any part of Europe to protect the Turks or they'd try to prevent Russia's leadership from starting anything at all.

The (((governments of Western European nations))) will never allow Russia to liberate Constantinople because of the strategic asset Constantinople would be to Russia. They care more about their "great game" than they do liberating a city from the Saracen hoards.

This is what the Crimean War was fought over. Wars were fought to keep Russia from liberating the city long before the EU came into existence.

say, heres a thought

how about the Armenian genocide is used as an excuse to get Turkey kicked out of the EU

Le Pen WILL win the second round of the elections, and liberals calling en-masse for Turkey to get kicked out of the EU because of their attempted HOLOCAUST against those poor slightly brown-skinned MINORITIES

so the EU would collapse even FASTER, and Turkey could be conquered even sooner

also my apologies for leddit spacing
somehow I keep forgetting that the lines are alot longer in the post than in the comment field

don't forget to tell your normie friends about The Promise and how
TURKEY SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF THE EU
if they deny it again, more reason to kick them out
if they admit it, there can be legal precedent against them, maybe
what would they do if liberal normies all over burgerland and europe hated them AND it was "hip and trendy" to do so and normies thought it'd make their friends like them more?

also consider this excerpt from the NYT article linked in the OP

But we're not in EU

turkey is not in the EU dumass
it's in NATO
because a non-commie country near USSR was considered a nice place to put some military bases in during the cold war, however shitty and vaguely mudslime it may have been

No thanks.

I tried reading the OP but after the first 3 paragraphs only having words and saying absolutely nothing I gave up.

well i guess im stupid

Speak of turkey, and the roaches come.

I agree that OP should've explained himself better, but he is right that The Promise is a good way to expose normalfags to the Armenian Genocide.

Just as a heads up, the film does focus on a retarded love triangle between the main characters. the triangle seems so pointless compared to most of the events of the movie; I can't help but think that the writers/directors only put it in there to try to prevent the Turkish government, etc. from shutting it down in production

I saw a review on IMDB mentioning this same thing. Looks like the MIDF or someone has been trying to shill against this movie even before it was released in theaters. It's RT score is suspiciously low as well

Roaches have infested everywhere. They even own this board :^)

If you really wanted to do something you call it the Armenian Holocaust and not genocide. Dilute the kikes you stupid motherfuckers.

MOAB the fucking vatikan. Its cancer since ever

glad this film got made because fuck the turks

Retarded burger, Constantinople was the seat of orthodox Byzantium, it has nothing to do with the Vatican. Actually, it was pillaged during one of the crusades.

It turns into fucking chess. Sage.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums !save it!

Kikes and Arabs are both enemies of the white man.