Oy Vey

UN elects Saudi Arabia to women’s rights commission

Twelve other countries were also elected by the council in Geneva to serve for a four-year term, ending in 2022: Algeria, Comoros, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Iraq, Japan, South Korea, Turkmenistan, Ecuador, Haiti and Nicaragua.

jpost.com/Middle-East/UN-elects-Saudi-Arabia-to-womens-rights-commission-488765

Further proof that the UN is an absolute farce.

The hypocrisy, lol. And the number one enemies are going to be Europe and US of A?

Bar Japan and South Korea, that whole list is an absolute shit show. Basically showing the UN has no standing at all.

Hi, yes, excuse me.

What is their end game? I find myself with a hysterical smile. Don't like it.

First the human rights commission and now the women’s right commission. Wew, most amusing.

they certainly have a bad sense of humor

The one thing the UN does right is recognizing women shouldn't have rights.

Lmao. The UN is basically trolling women at this point. I hope we all have laws like some of these countries these days and regularly behead and stone women to death because progressiveness.

Hopefully the japs feel insulted by being grouped with these subhumans

I believe this saudi guy went out of his way to become the chairman to "woman's rights" as a joke to mock them.

What the fuck is this? Top fucking kek!

this works in our favour quite well.
either use it for banter against feminists or will redpill normies on how awful islam is & the farce we call the UN

What the fuck is happening to this timeline?

Even the UN is tired of your shit, Sinead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A JOKE

Nice quint ID.

Sounds good to me!

It's going the way of the League of Nations at record speed.
When it fails, expect something worse.

Dubs confirm we broke the timeline. Reality has become an absolute parody of itself. No one is even trying to do their jobs right any more.

In other news, leftist women smell like tuna.

The real shocker will be if one of Quinn/Sarkeesian/Watson decides to chime in on this.

Memes aside, I wonder if their goal was to subvert modern feminism with SJWs and crazies so they could make a power play like this

leftycucks will criticize Japan if any of them.

The irony is that if it was Iran the libs and jews would indeed cry "hypocrisy".

This is one of the only good things the United Nations have ever done.

DOX

IMKAMPHY

KILL

KILL

THE TRAITOR!

DOX IMKAMPHY

SAVE Holla Forums!! SAVE US!

Maybe its the UNs's cry for help

I saw a headline on RT saying that a euro country (?) regrets helping them get elected

top fucking kek

sounds like odd parenting logic; give the misfit kid responsibility to teach them about responsibility
here's hoping saudi arabia says stupid shit for the un to decry or defend, and conservative shit for the world to decry or defend.