ARE YOU READY FOR THE GAME LITERALLY EVERYONE ASKED FOR!?

ARE YOU READY FOR THE GAME LITERALLY EVERYONE ASKED FOR!?

Awesome, can't wait to play this on my XBOX One!.

Tons of good games have been made in Unity user

Name 3.

but what happened to the perfectly fine MT Framework?

Why does everything move so jerky

i can think of 2 at best and they are all terrible optimized. i really don't know what is wrong with Unity Engine but all games made with it overheat my GPU no matter what setting i use or even if i cap the fps to 30 and it ONLY happens with Unity made games.

looks fine as a competative shooter.

you can't really complain about capcoms treatment of RE lately because 7 and REmake 2 are on the way

You are giving them way more credit than they deserve.

Wasteland 2
Hand of Fate
Ziggurat

I don't mind the concept since capcom isn't abandoning the horror genre with VII and the remakes. But the animation in the game looks so awkward. The game doesn't seem to flow well.

Endless Legend

It looks cheap as hell, but fun as fuck.

It also seems like they stole all the assets and sound effects from lost planet 2.

It is pretty bad
Its boring, unbalanced and short.

All the endless games are shallow 4x games.

Cities Skylines XL

im
HYPED
where is the best place to preorder?

That's subjective to you, and frankly I have no reason to care about your opinion, nor will it change mine.

What, are you a Bethesda fag?

It's a fine length for an RPG.

Shit
Average
Just play Heretic/Hexen

Fargo, please.

Not is the unbalance, especially assault rifles.
Also not all opinions are equal, some can be made behind the lens of bias.
Which I think is happening here.
Go on with your shit taste nigger, just don't get so upset when someone points out the game you like is trash.

I'm sorry, did I miss the part of my post where I apparently asked for your shitty opinions?

Dear fags: No one cares what you think.

Plenty of good games have been made in unity, no matter how much of a sour puss you are about it.

Funny, since you're throwing insults out at me I'm pretty sure you're the one getting upset here.

Why do those games sound like they all had low budget development and were generally disliked?

Because you have massive personal bias against Unity and since you know they're games made with it you just assume shit?

That would be my guess.

Maybe you should google them to see their budgets (because that's so important) and crowd reactions.

Sure, but they're deeper than Civ VI.

Someone needs to be upset to insult someone?
That's retarded you double nigger.

And civ 5.
They also don't have a shitload of DLC to add basic features.

Fuck these faggots. Wasteland 2 was great.

yay…

Which is why talk of it was more frequent BEFORE the beta released.
When people actually played it all discussion died.

Yeah, generally.

And you seem quite butt hurt that I don't agree with your opinions.

I hate to break it to you but: You don't decide if a game is good or not.

Is that the RE 1 Mansion I see ?

So Undertale must be a god tier game right?

I'll give it a try when it goes on sale and after they fix the fov.

No but it will be put through the test of time.
We don't remember the average composer during the time of Bach because they're ability couldn't afford them immortality.

Wasteland 2 is ded on arrival, most people view it negatively, the only people who say otherwise are a few strangleholds here.

But I've learned not to believe everyone here is going to have good taste.

No but if there isn't much discussion about a game even directly after release its probably boring.
Which was what others said about it during the beta, all hype basically deflated in a day or two after people found out what it was like.

Honestly it sounds to me like you haven't even played it. You heard some anons talking shit and just assumed, that's my bet.

Also why did you post that image? Do you think that in any way relates with this conversation?

Last I checked no one here said shit about DA:I.

Also how is an 81 on metacritic "most people view it negatively"?

Do you mean most people here view it negatively?

Are you under the mistaken impression that this place actually matters?

Is that why Hatred was such a big mainstream success and is now hailed as the best game of all time by normalfags everywhere?

Unity seems such an awkward engine, basically inhabiting the uncanny valley for engines. Just gimme my trusted UE3/UE4.

I think you should stop being a nigger.

Yeah, that was about the retarded response I was expecting, you double nigger.

Unity is just a 3d engine for people who can't into C++
It's also being taken over by SJWs and is jewish as fuck overall so there's that too.

Appealing to the masses.
When it comes to people being honest with themselves and not being blinded by pledging $60 dollary doos for a game not released yet.
No one even here thought it would be the best game ever.
I, along with others always commented it looked shallow as hell.

Despite lack of insults you seem to be many times more booty bothered then what you were accusing me of.

It's a singe player game in a rather extreme niche of turn based, squad based, isometric rpgs (which have a reputation for being called boring by Bethesda faggots). Fallout 1, 2, Tactics rarely get decently sized threads and discussion, despite being classics with reputation comparable to Quake or even Doom for RPGs.

You type and argue like a redditor.

If you say so.

Frankly I don't have the time to argue with a child (mentally or otherwise) over the fact that he doesn't decide if a game is good or not for everyone else.

Enjoy being delusional.

People like you who get triggered by formatting are hilarious.

I've never been to reddit, you are literally retarded.

Holy shit this is bait isn't it?

Yet I've seen more general threads for classic fallout then I have had seen for Wasteland.
Also more then one weapon is viable.

>Y-your just a kid who is beating you in an argument

Yeah pretty confident you are reddit.

You are LITERALLY retarded.

ARE THOSE MEN? ARE THOSE CRABS? MENCRABS?

I drunk enough to completely enjoy this trailer, it still looks at least as horrible as it did the last time I saw gameplay from it. No one can resist this level of speedcrawling.

WEW LAD

Well you're wrong e-tard.

I've been on fullchan since the first exodus and before that I was a halfchanner from the good old days.

pic related.

Did you have to spoiler that out of shame?

All I've seen you do is shitpost loudly.

Who exactly likes DA:I?

Where exactly did you see that?

Are you fucking retarded?

Guess what, faggot? The only discussion here is two guys praising it and you being a fucking nigger, so I guess that means a majority has positive views of it?

No, you both are half the man I am, being nu-males from reddit so its 1:1.

I said it so its true!
If you were you wouldn't have such shit taste and rhetoric.
Your vocabulary exposes you, if you were really here for such a time you would understand this.
So anything you disagree with is a shitpost?
Wew buddy, look this term up on ED before you try to pass yourself off, LURK MOAR.

Look how fucking defensive you are.

Well, that looks shitty.

Kill yourself you semen gargling dick huffing faggot.

No, just shitposting, which is what you've been doing.

See also:

I was posting anonymously when faggots like you didn't even know places like this existed. But keep throwing out more bullshit to try and fit in as hard as possible.

It's not like you made an ass of yourself with absolutely 0 logic in any of your statements, and instead just started throwing out insults like an autist who can't handle social situations.

Enjoy your >(you) though.

I've given you more than enough.

Well the first two are actually shit. Wasteland's main problems are story/characters but the unity engine still hurts a bit.

Hand of Fate is just shallow as hell. The combat is absolutely terrible, the cards are just lacking even if they make a decent concept.

Ziggurat is a good example though. Not really the best game ever, but it's competent, and the engine really doesn't hurt at all. If you told me it was running Unreal something I would have believed you.

I think it looks ok. I mean Im not a RE fan, so idk if this shits the bed for that universe but it looks like a good time.

It reminds me of when the 360 first came out and there was a ton of experimental games like shadowrun and team tacticool shit like rainbow 6.
If its not to pricey id give it a shot

You are so anally annihilated.
Pls come back I'm having too much fun.

Tell me what a shitpost is in your own words.

Bet you feel embarrassed now.

Meant.
Oh man, you sure are anonymous, you probably get that from your father.

posting anonymously on reddit and digg doesnt count, user.

Looks like Lost Planet x Gears of War + Zombies.

Not expecting miracles, but it doesn't look completely awful.

>No Heroes If it ever gets released

Did I do well?

does that mean all the faggots whining about RE7 not being RE4 2 now can all shut the hell up?

Its shit, but looks like a better GAME than the Amnesia clone

No. I want my Resident Evil 4 sequel. It doesn't even have to be a Resident Evil game.

Whats the next step of your master plan ?

This fixes nothing.

Fuck you, you win.

Dunno, looks like a pretty decent TPS. We really need more of those.

Don't forget about

RE2 Remake, user.

they haven't shown shitt

yeah really what the fuck has been up with that,i was expecting at least a little teaser at e3

i really hope they aren't fucking it up.

They haven't learned anything after Keiji left

Rule number whatever, Redditors always double down. You know how we can tell besides your stupid formatting that you are from reddit? Because anyone from here would never even dignify "go back to reddit" with a response.

How does a remake fix things? We're not getting anything new, just recycling old shit.

I think the soundtrack sums it up for me quite perfectly:

WEEEEEEEEEEEW

Garbage for the Herpa Derpa Generation

Biohazard must be slow and horror.

This is fast and horror of a different type. Shit horror.

Do not want. Nuke from Orbit.

Crapcom is going to tanke after these failures.

All they had to do was make a Dragon Dogma's sequel.
Seriously fuck Capcom.
They made Dragon Dogma rush its production so it could be marketing material for RE6.

Then when it sold more then RE6 what do they do?
Continue on with RE IP, while only giving DD a PC port 3 years later, which sells amazingly for a 3 year old port.

They are functionally retarded, like holy fuck its like they don't understand business.

Has anyone else started to hate japan?
Anime and Manga has gone to shit.
Videogames there are going to shit.
Yet all they fucking do is watch gameshows and moe anime to distract themselves.

Please stop, you are triggering me.

Also why did they always "double" formating?

Launch trailer has the worst animations of all the Umbrella corps trailers

Looks alright though I guess

DID SOMEONE SAY "UNITY IS SHIT THREAD"?
YOU BET THEY DID
not to mention it's only gotten more jewish

don't worry user, we both know it's a shit engine and company

I wonder what the worst game made by Unity could be.

How the hell did Dragon's Dogma sell so well when normalfags hate it? Every normalfag I know that has tried the game either dislikes it or is indifferent to it. Did pretty much every artist with access to money buy the game?

But it's a 'literally who' video game to them. Most I've asked have barely even heard of it let alone played it. The few that I have convinced to try it complain that everything attacks them, that there is """no fast travel""" and that they don't know what to do.

"Hey, an RPG with dragons from a game company who's name I recognize, but know very little about. Maybe it'll bide me over until the next Skyrim DLC comes out."
-every casual who bought Dragon's Dogma

So many fucking faggots posted this it wasn't even funny.
Same shit who said anyone who uses the DLC items when they came with the game FOR FREE.

Is it inaccurate, or accurate?

we
really
pissing
you
off

faggot :^)

This thread is shit, nuke it from orbit.

Kinda surprising how shitting over Unity always cascades into a free source of salt and rebuttal always, no matter the thread.
To make things worse, its dev team went full SJW and jewish. Too bad UE4 is chink territory.

But we already got that user, it was the Evil Within

And if the host in a multiplayer game has an expansion pack, every player can use the content from the pack.

That's not Megaman Legends 3

Sad!

If it manages to find a consistent player base and online life I'll give it a buy at some point.

Still, I have a bad feeling this isn't a game that is built to last, but I wouldn't mind being wrong.

Pillars of Eternity was made in Infinity, not Unity.

MT in RE Revelations 2 may be the worst performing game engine so far.

Use idTech. Always use idTech. Anything else is beyond ignorant, it is degenerate, besides if you need something the engine doesn't do then it could be added.

Lost Planet 1 looked great, MT went downhill from there. Fuck for money, for student engines. Disregard UE also. TAA is a must now, but that and post processing is all UE has got going for it. Not built optimised for OpenGL, so worthless.
Use optimisations. Performance wasted negates progress.

Use lower resolutions, Image quality is improved even if the content stays the same. Things need to be like there is always more you aren't experiencing. The push for otherwise is like what is pushing it. Nothingness. Creating a demand for less. For there to be nothing more. No wonder.

Use 480i. More geometry, higher colour depth, higher framerate, smoother aiming, less/no pop in, less need for geometry to show curves at distance so everything can take that into consideration and be far more complex.

And use interlacing.

Every single performance increasing and visually improving option.

Spend time creating content instead of reinventing the wheel. Or rather, plagarising an paraphrasing it.

idTech may need to be modular to replace methods with more complex ones, eg motion blur, aa, physics, raytracing, bloom, smoothing geometry, extruding geometry via texture maps or analysing light interactions and accenting them etc

Should be using textures to save carved geometry, rendering them via heightmaps, said that years ago and glad to see Carmack saying the same thing. Animated sprites with heightmaps for complex characters, less performance hit for actual geometry as detail, bumps etc.

Should be using idTech as a base, games different via content. A big problem with things done right is alternatives just argue something inferrior as better. Should be making new innovation not struggle to pull of things already well optimised. If gaining performance for particular rendering techniques by diminishing others is needed fine, don't build another engine to do that. Specify what is desired and add it too a good one.

Would have been amazing if the Doom 3 engine was used instead for all last gens games, all games would have innovations, and every new game would be trying to show of some new thing. Be taken for granted for every game to be complex visually STYLE being the difference in looks. Consistancy of theme, cohesion of environment, excellence of design. Memorable music and level layout.

Engine should be able to calculate then maintain display refresh rate, toning down what the dev specifies, and with a range of means to do so, or automatically. Guaranteed the highest possible framerate or standard one. Future proof.

More detail the more performance is available.

Make assets as complex as they want to be, no compromises, engine doing that.

A game made that could be in excess of a CG movie with better hardware, and assets improved via engine with more performance, substituting lack of detail with generated detail.

Because things could look better (not play better, that stays the same regardless of hardware, relatively), a strong demand for better hardware, not trickled out. And hardware specifically for the engine. See better hardware come out in months rather than years. Games being made constantly for hardware that doesn't exist. Devs being surprised in playing their creations in seeral years time.

Games stay sellable, them being memorable, or with good multiplayer more important than their release date. Time irrelevant. Games te best by the most immagination ir most loved.

Fanbases continuing to expand their favorite games, expansion packs for them, good ideas and ideas that suit the ambience added as optional.

Games trying hard for visuals effects etc that would be impossible to render fully. Literally with endlessly generating complexity, but more focus on awesome assets.

Play things when you feel you should, rather than while they might be impressive. Games made that always will be.

So wait though, is this game shit or not?
I was kind of looking forward to it, but I'm hearing a lot of bad things.
Then again, this site is a fucking hivemind and everybody calls everything but a few select games and series "shit".

Enjoying causing anger isn't manly. The other poster is right, and their picture is better.

Though you aren't causing it, you're contenting yourself you have.

Try considering every inadequacy you have your fault, a result of lack of effort. Resolving deficiencies will have posative results, spreading the flaws you have or were given will not. Not a good thing to get better at and definaty not the natural talent you do have.

People don't like those who go around with low expectations, because people act them out and forget they are different.

Treat others with some respect they don't deserve, take the bullshit, and you will be the better party and they will be cease to be problems.

I thought CoD zombies was already out?

For a moment there I thought it was the new Deuce Sex. Thanks for nothing, Skipp.