REDPILLING 9FAG

Ok Holla Forums HDL needs your help on Redpilling 9fag on immigrants , since the community is huge this might really help waking up the germans from getting raped by Mohammed , what we need to do is post redpilling pics and mass upvote them , but be aware ! 9Fag censors certain words like Reddit , 4chan , Hiddenlol and general things that bluepilled normies dislike . Instead of spamming 9Fag we should just focus on 4-5 posts at a time , if we spam the admins will most likely stay on watch and delete all of our posts instantly .

TL:DR

If you want to help :

try harder

post some links then, im not going to browse all of 9gag for some shitty immigrant memes

Interesting. Teaching the kids about political issues so they can start helping early. Nice.

This.

I'd give you some upboats, OP, but as it is, your post isn't really going to get the ball rolling.

this is a slide thread

No one gives a shit.

Post pics and make a better plan, it has potential though

HDL is fucking retarded, please go back where you belong OP

Honestly this isn't a bad idea. Start off with low redpills like stupid nigger jokes and slowly start digging them in deeper. This has happened in the past with funnyjunk which is full 1488 now. I can see it happening with 9gag too.

Potential, although any future OP will have to be more thorough. What about the Chive? I always mentally lumped 9gag and chive together, although I have no idea how any of those sites work.

if you want to waste time on 9fag, go ahead, that is your problem, but whatever you do, DO NOT INVITE THEM HERE.

Invite them to endchan and 8ch.pl instead.

This. If you decide to redpill a dozen 9fags, don't send em here

toss them into cuckchan and let them sort it out

cuckchan is South Africa tier where mods sans compensation represent the ANC.

The guys you expect to teach normalfag immigrants being the shrinking Boer minority of course.

keep it ironic niggers
as long as it is funny it will work
good thing wouls be the Islamist comparison before and after yurop
insert some shit like "islamists before and after yurop …. violent / peaceful"

Also put in the mix some funny Holocaust absurdities and stuff like the 1000s rabbis signing to increase immigration (to the goy countries of course).

Just shit post some red pilled memes I think 9gag has a algorithm that looks for chan file names.

cmon guys, lets not start larping now

How many are kikes? Might be appropriate…

none are portraid as jews so 0 i guess

also wtf is spelling

i was under the impression meme sites were at least 4chan tier in being in the know

ICEBERG MEMES

And also

Just stop bumping this shit.
Retard.

Exactly. You got offended and replied to the meme. That's another reason why it's so effective. People get all autistic over what should be considered the more redpilled subject.

Misspelled words help too

Holy shit Lord Lucifer is that you? I recognize that font from anywhere. I left HDL a long time ago and I dont intend on coming back.

You haven’t thought this through at all.

Holohoax is far from the bottom of the rabbit hole you neognatzi tier untermensch

could you please give top 3 below holohoax? I mean it is pretty big, and has jews

Hiddenlol was created as a containment site for the edgy faggots on Hugelol which itself was created as a containment site for the edgy faggots on 9gag. All three sites look and function identically. If you go to Hiddenlol you will see namefagging, an upboat system, and nothing but bland trite shit or content pulled from other websites, particularly old screencaps from half Holla Forums which is kind of ironic considering the obsession the users have over "OC". Hiddenlol is basically Redditors making babbys first Hitler shitpost on 9gag, and is full of insufferable faggots who think 4chan is cool but never actually lurked. They're obsessed with criticizing 9gag but fail to realize the obvious similarities.

Sounds redpillable.